Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Bankers' Forum - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bankers' Forum (90191 Views)

For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers' Forum by HRDiva: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2009
Hi all,
I have received requests from a number of bankers who want to switch to a career in Human Resources within or outside the banking industry.  I believe they will find the  attached seminar very useful.

www.kendorconsulting.com/hrbootcampseminar/

Re: Bankers' Forum by son1679: 1:28am On Nov 25, 2009
All i know is that,banking job is @ peak,and to all economist,whatever at it peak always observe law of diminishing return,so it almost crumbling,so please  all banker thread carefully in your expenditure,so that you can have something to fall back on.TRUTH IS BETTER,BUT WE HAVE TO TELL OURSELVES.
Re: Bankers' Forum by tkb417(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
son1679:

All i know is that,banking job is @ peak,and to all economist,whatever at it peak always observe law of diminishing return,so it almost crumbling,so please all banker thread carefully in your expenditure,so that you can have something to fall back on.TRUTH IS BETTER,BUT WE HAVE TO TELL OURSELVES.
lol na wa o
which school u go
Re: Bankers' Forum by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2009
lol na wa o
which school u go

cheesy grin wink
Re: Bankers' Forum by FBS: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
@tkb417, so na for bank you dey work?
Re: Bankers' Forum by tkb417(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2009
FBS:

@tkb417, so na for bank you dey work?
maybe maybe not

not like our conventional banks
i do Investment bankin with a foreign coy
Re: Bankers' Forum by FBS: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2009
tkb417:

maybe maybe not

not like our conventional banks
i do Investment bankin with a foreign coy
ha I see. No wonder you dey yarn beans on the "HITV bans public viewing" thread. grin cheesy
Re: Bankers' Forum by Finecat(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2009
FBS:

ha I see. No wonder you dey yarn beans on the "HITV bans public viewing" thread. grin cheesy

No mind the spineless she-goat. Now he want to deny working in the bank, some months back he was defending intercontinental bank tooth & nail. The guy is confused, he thinks intercontinental bank as been sold to a foreign coy therefore he's trying to form. The yeye guy he's pathological liar.
Re: Bankers' Forum by chudyboy: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2009
no b small thng d wrk is stressful though but it fun in d long run
Re: Bankers' Forum by tkb417(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
FBS:

i did the A-Z for Hitv so its ma baby grin grin

its unfortunate some illiterates are still roamin this thread. When i defended Hitv, does it mean i work with Hitv, i defended banks, that pussy thinks i work with Intercontinental

working with GS b4 the Universal banking transformation means working with wachovia for some dunderheads
i need insecticides for some roaches

Finecat:

No mind the spineless she-goat. Now he want to deny working in the bank, some months back he was defending intercontinental bank tooth & nail. The guy is confused, he thinks intercontinental bank as been sold to a foreign coy therefore he's trying to form. The yeye guy he's pathological liar.
ure a disgrace to those responsible for you

ur skull is filled with sawdusts hence the baloney ure spewing; go look for ur mate pussy
Re: Bankers' Forum by Finecat(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
tkb417:

i did the A-Z for Hitv so its ma baby grin grin

its unfortunate some illiterates are still roamin this thread. When i defended Hitv, does it mean i work with Hitv, i defended banks, that womanliness thinks i work with Intercontinental

working with GS b4 the Universal banking transformation means working with wachovia for some dunderheads
i need insecticides for some roaches

ure a disgrace to those responsible for you

your skull is filled with sawdusts hence the baloney ure spewing; go look for your mate womanliness

You are a high functioning idiot. You write like a spoilt piece of butthole, i wonder if you even have a job. You are nothing close to my status.
Re: Bankers' Forum by tkb417(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
Finecat:

You are a high functioning idiot. You write like a spoilt piece of butthole, i wonder if you even have a job. You are nothing close to my status.
and in the posse of the dimwits, ull be a crown prince

your status?
u forgotten u told us u just finished your masters abroad grin grin grin grin ( na my last sibling dey do that nau grin grin grin)

hahahaha, u need Jesus to lay his hands on your head to be called for a test where i work

run along and go play with your fellow ponks
im busy cheesy
Re: Bankers' Forum by son1679: 1:25am On Dec 04, 2009
tkb417:

lol na wa o
which school u go
,pls tell me what lol means,and you guys should display maturity in this thread.
Re: Bankers' Forum by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 04, 2009
@Tkb417

Why not let this lowlife called finecat display his boundless idiocy on the forum. His foolery is not new to us and we have learnt to tolerate his dementia. His posts make meaning twice in a year and he has since exceeded his quota for this year, so the next time he might probably be making sense would be around May 2010.

You just need to wait for when his father would be online to do business with him rather than his nitwit son!
Re: Bankers' Forum by Finecat(m): 5:25am On Dec 04, 2009
tkb417:

and in the posse of the dimwits, ull be a crown prince

your status?
u forgotten u told us u just finished your masters abroad grin grin grin grin ( na my last sibling dey do that nau grin grin grin)

hahahaha, u need Jesus to lay his hands on your head to be called for a test where i work

run along and go play with your fellow ponks
im busy cheesy

You can't even spell it right, you Freaking bank teller. I wonder what school you went to, if you went to school at all.
Re: Bankers' Forum by tkb417(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2009
@son1679
My friend LOL means

Laugh out Loud grin

@Fynewaka
hehehehe
so you sef sabi that boi grin grin grin grin
i think say na only me get problems with him
dude cannot make sense if a gun is put on his forehead

i go dey ignore am now cos its obvious he cannot reason at our level
Re: Bankers' Forum by FBS: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2009
@tkb417, stop ya wahala. . .you know I was joking with ya!
Wetin do you? cheesy
Re: Bankers' Forum by tkb417(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2009
FBS

nooo
the first line was for you alone
the other was for the other guy

haba, you be ma guy now.

The first line was ma response to you; the others no be for you o
shuooo, i cant talk to u like that
who born me? grin grin grin grin
Re: Bankers' Forum by chicah(f): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2009
abeg ooo bankers in the house, i just graduated from u.i and will be going for my service in feb. i would really want to serve in a bank. i need help in case theres anyone here with a useful info or contact, please contact me on chyke_pee@yahoo.com. am a female in my mid 20's. thanks alot,
Re: Bankers' Forum by adebanny: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2009
hello, bankers, plz, i want an information on how one can moved from being a contract staff to core staff in any of the banks, im really tired, plz. assist, i can't continue the discrimination is unbearable, imagining having HND and Bsc in view and engaged with OND, is really killing.
Re: Bankers' Forum by aristocrat(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
ehn
Re: Bankers' Forum by xynerise: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2009
adebanny:

hello, bankers, plz, i want an information on how one can moved from being a contract staff to core staff in any of the banks, im really tired, plz. assist, i can't continue the discrimination is unbearable, imagining having HND and Bsc in view and engaged with OND, is really killing.
If you are a BDO and you have been there for up to 5years, I think is high time you get ur wish.
Re: Bankers' Forum by adebanny: 6:40am On Dec 28, 2009
plz, shed more light on it, what is BDO?, THANKS
Re: Bankers' Forum by xynerise: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
Business Development Officer same as marketer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / Pay Structure of Most Nigerian companies as at February 2017 / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.