Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Bankers' Forum - Career (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bankers' Forum (90047 Views)

For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers' Forum by ridlaw(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2010
HELLO,
I AM A SECOND YEAR STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS,
I WILL BE FINISHING MY EXAMS IN THE TWO WEEKS TIME SO I AM HERE TO APPLY FOR ANY PART TIME JOB ESPECIALLY AROUND THE ISLAND CAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE IDLE DURING THE TIME OF THIS HOLIDAY.

I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF I COULD GET ANY OFFER.

LAWAL RIDWAN
ridwan_lawal@yahoo.com
Re: Bankers' Forum by natddon(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2010
I dont think so. You guys should be thanking God for your many blessings. Lazy ass bankers.
Re: Bankers' Forum by jchublue: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2010
The problems in the banking industry are affecting everyone as a whole. We need our bankers empowered because how they thrive has an effect on the rest of the economy.

I wish all the bankers here the best. This period will pass, and the sky is your limit

www.woahnigeria.
Re: Bankers' Forum by sirmseen(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2010
No job security for bankers anymore. I advice that bankers be diligent and prayerful. Integrity should also not be compromised because these are trying times and anyone can easily be tempted. Good luck!
Re: Bankers' Forum by clem2love(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2010
HELLO ALL,

HAVE YOU EVER COME ACCROSS THIS TRAVEL AGENCY WHM YOU PAY ONLY 60% UPFRONT FOR ANY OF YOUR TICKET WHENEVER YOU INTEND TO TRAVEL AND DROP 2 POST DATED CHEQUE'S WITHIN 60 DAYS FROM THE DATES OF TRAVEL.

IF NO SEE DETAILS BELOW:

CHRISNAK AIR SERVICES LTD
1/3 CREEK ROAD,
NNEWI BUILDING
APAPA,
LAGOS

We bank with all Nigerian Banks
ZENITH BANKS, ECO-BANK, FINBANK,STERLING BANK,UBA,UNION BANK FIRST BANK, GTB, ACCESS BANK, SKY BANK ETC.

Hope to read from you by our e-mail: chrisnakair@yahoo.com

Thnaks
Re: Bankers' Forum by banjorin89(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2010
Pls can sm1 help me? I have this new mobile banking solution i want to propose to banks. Can sm1 link me wit a strong person in a bank that will influence the proposal? Pls call Abbey: 07065030724. Banjorin@yahoo.com. I'll be waiting. Cheers!
Re: Bankers' Forum by koolguy88(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
i need a female core staff from a first generatn bank for marriage age b/w 25 and 30 interested person should send a mail to bonaemefoh@yahoo.com sending in details. I work with IB PLC Kano.
Re: Bankers' Forum by candylips(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^ huh
Re: Bankers' Forum by shittuson: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2010
It is good to study banking and work as a banker then you won't see the job stressful rather seeing professionalism in you. If those in the Air condition are complaining of stress then what should a Micro finance banker on the street not even on the field say. After much work pressure no pay otherwise, peanut package. 2years of experience is no joke
Re: Bankers' Forum by KGNAIRA: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
"Intrecontinental bank is as dead as smoked fish. Their staff has turned to beggars, see as one they ask by brother for N500 last week"

@ PEWEKAE
YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. HOW DID YOU COME TO THIS CONCLUSION?
MY CONCLUSION, YOU WERE PAID TO SAY NONSENSE. DESIST FROM IT BEFORE YOU GET CONSUMED.
Re: Bankers' Forum by dodoshyne: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2010
Yea
Re: Bankers' Forum by papihand: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2010
Omo check her for vacancies ooo http://www.nigerianvacancies.com/
Re: Bankers' Forum by Dagok06: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
@ everyone! Pls i need someone that can help me to secure a banking job in Lagos. I am really passionate about being a banker someday. Pls help me and I will forever be grateful. Thanks
Re: Bankers' Forum by ewons1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
Truth is there is no job in naija without its hazards or stress.Am in the microfinance sector here in abuja and of course with d leading microfinance bank in the country:HASAL MICROFINANCE BANK, and d stress i pass thru each passin day is frustrating especially when ur faced with bad market on d part of ur customers which means no inflow of deposit for your cabal sake.but in all,its worth is cos the pay is good and i aint complaining.Honestly we the marketers need the grace of God to survive especially the male folk,
Re: Bankers' Forum by creamkay: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2010
i nid a banking job, can sum1 help? cry
Re: Bankers' Forum by worho(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
Attention!! How much does your bank charge for wire transfer?
Re: Bankers' Forum by flexxydan: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
Good news to you, you donot have to go to Abuja or South Africa for your SAP Certification, Please be informed that FICO/MM classroom academy will commence right here in GRA Lagos, it is open to individuals and corporate, for enquiry and questions pls call 08036638933
Looking forward to your participation
Re: Bankers' Forum by COUNTAWO: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2010
Hi Guys hope u having a nice time on this thread.
Here is a short Announcement
NEED FOR EMPLOYMENT IN SOKOTO STATE.
In other that we may extend our services to the local government areas in the North Western states, we are currently employing in Sokoto State (All Local Government Areas in These States)
1. State Coordinator
2. Local government coordinators
3. Field representatives
PROFESSIONAL FIELDS
Social sciences
Natural sciences
Community Health Worker
Laboratory Technician
Medical sciences
QUALIFICATION
B.Sc, HND, OND, NCE, RN, RM
HOW TO APPLY
Please download the form at www :)efihealth smileyorg –career page or pick up the application form at EFI Health Office.
Submit the form to same place.
Smiley
Sokoto State Office
Opp Junior Secondary School
Mininata, Angwan Rogo
Sokoto, Sokoto State

Opportunity closes on 10th November 2010
Interview follows on 11th November 2010
Adequate training would be given before work commences.

Good Luck.
Re: Bankers' Forum by westbuoi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2010
For d purpose of staff of any of the banks that were affected due to sanusi's CBN's timely sanitisation of d banking sctor,i will strongly advise we used this forum to intimate them of any banking vacancies/departments/regions/towns where exiting vacancies exists.Actually,consequent upon d Dec 31 deadline given to commercial banks for revocation of universal banking licences and resultant acquisition of various categories of licences,there has been a plethora of vacancies croping up and still on d increase.If you stay in Port Harcourt,WEMA/UNITY & STERLING Banks are currently receiving CVS for experienced operations staff.kindly feel free to post any other relevant info.
Re: Bankers' Forum by biyiwilly(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2010
Experienced Math and English teacher needed in a reputable consulting firm,

must be able to teach GMAT math the foreign GMAT, not the job aptitude test

must have some years of experience, same aplly for the English instructors

send CV to billbiyi@b2consultingng.com, billbiyi@yahoo.co.uk

or call 08023343047, 08063114931

Employment is immediate once qualified.
Re: Bankers' Forum by oye1: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2010
If you are a banker, why not add value to yourself and increase your potentials by taking the following certifications;

ITIL, CCNA, CCNP, Linux, Oracle, PHP, MySQL, Apache, MCP, MCSE.

Our training centres are at the following locations;

West - Lagos, Ibadan, Ilorin

North - Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto and Maiduguri

South - Portharcourt, Benin

You will be trained to pass the exams and get certified. Money back guarantee on the training cost for exam failure. We also conduct the exams at all of the above mentioned centres. For more information, please call 07038449120
Re: Bankers' Forum by ybizplan: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hi Bankers,

I want  to ask these simple 10 question.
1. With the banking reforms and the consistant loss of jobs by bankers both in the core banking and the mfb's, have you made any plans for your future?
2. If new investors should take over the troubled banks and they decide to restructure the bank, are you sure you will remain in the system?
3. What is your hope of getting another job soon after been easied out?
4. what are your back up plan for the unknow?
5. Have you though of preparing your family for the shock?
6. how are the layed of staff of the rescued banks surviving?
7. how have you developed yourself all this while to withstand sudden changes?
8. can you cope with your current statues if you are given a paycut on your current pay?
9. most of you have loans, various debts, leased car/s huge rents, several girl friends, What will you do if the carpet leaves your feet with all this debt hanging on your head?
10. Can your current savings sustain you up to a year without stress?
i expect your answers to be candid and if you want my personal advice then email me at ybizplan@ymail.com before the 6th of November 2010
Am a banker like you and i have found my own secret. i may be of help.
Many of you consider such things as rubish till the truth hits you. Why wait for that truth, why not plan now?
Re: Bankers' Forum by JOKYTECH(f): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
pls I am in urgent need of a particular information and I need someone working in firstbank to advice me. can someone help pls, am serious
Re: Bankers' Forum by SNAMI: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2010
You have not made a request how can you be helped?
Re: Bankers' Forum by AjanleKoko: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2010
Iremi:

Hello my people.
I work with a top investment company.As you all know that the year is running to an end, we need to start making plans for the coming year as well.
Please i need need you all to help her by telling me if you company pays bonus at the end of the year or upfront in the beginning of the year.
You assistance will go a very long way.
Contact me
Tell me name of the company as well.
Please this mail is for serious people
I look forward to hearing from you all.
Thank you

You shouldn't put your BB PIN and official email address on Nairaland.
Re: Bankers' Forum by kingviny: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2010
WHY CANT YOU BANKERS EXPLORE THE WORLD OF FOREX TRADING.

WITH FOREX TRADING, YOU CAN WORK ON YOUR OWN AFTER THOROUGH TRAINING
AND BE EARNING IN DOLLARS.YOU CAN WORK FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME SO THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOUR LOVED ONES.

IF YOU ARE MANAGING N5.0M FOR INSTANCE AND YOU CAN BE GROWING THAT AMOUNT
BY SAY 50% MONTHLY, YOU AND YOUR INVESTORS CAN BE RAKING IN N2.5 MILLION MONTHLY.

IF YOU PAY YOUR INVESTORS HALF OF THAT BASED ON YOUR NEGOTIATING POWER THOUGH,
JUST IMAGINE WHAT YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH (N1.25M PER MONTH! ALL TO YOU).

WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO STRESS YOURSELF WHEN THERE IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY BECONING ON
YOU THROUGH FOREX TRADING, THE BIGGEST MARKET IN THE WORLD.IT IS LEGITIMATE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD.

I CAN TRAIN YOU AND GIVE YOU MY TOOLS AND STRATEGY TO MAKE YOU ACHIEVE THE 50% OR MORE R.O.I
ON A MONTHLY BASIS. I WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH THE NITTY GRITTY OF THE BUSINESS SO THAT YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR LEARNING CURVE BY LEVERAGING ON MY 3 YEARS FOREX TRADING EXPERIENCE.

YOU ALREADY HAVE THE CONTACTS AND PEDIGREE THROUGH YOUR BANKING JOB, ALL THAT IS NOW NEEDED IS KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL. YOU CAN BE DOING IT PART TIME OR I CAN BE MANAGING THE FUND ON YOUR BEHALF UNTIL YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO FACE IT SQUARELY.

THERE ARE GOOD AND BAD FOREX TEACHERS AND TRADERS OUT THERE. AS FOR ME, THE TASTE OF THE PUDDING WILL BE IN THE EATING.

I JUST FEEL FOR YOU BEAUTIFUL AND INTELLIGENT BABES AND GUYS THATS WHY I AM OFFERING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO YOU FOLKS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MY TRAINING AND MENTORING OFFER, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL /MAIL. THANKS

MR VIN 2347025402410    vincentmichael123@gmail.com

IT'S TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE!
Re: Bankers' Forum by funsoo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
Hi Guys

Bank is the best place to work in the world. this is my 20th years in the in the industry.At the lower grade ,the complaints is cash shortages, closing very late, but when you get to the top i promise you that the story will change ,so please intensify more efforts and get to the top .love you all
Re: Bankers' Forum by DisGuy: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
funsoo:

Hi Guys

Bank is the best place to work in the world. this is my 20th years in the in the industry.At the lower grade ,the complaints is cash shortages, closing very late, but when you get to the top i promise you that the story will change ,so please intensify more efforts and get to the top .love you all

Do you by any chance work in the HR department? wink
Re: Bankers' Forum by SNAMI: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2010
Dis Guy:

Do you by any chance work in the HR department? wink

Good question Bros help me ask am abeg.
Re: Bankers' Forum by DisGuy: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2010
Bros me i dey look for direct connection o, I no know wetin you dey think o grin
Re: Bankers' Forum by SNAMI: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2010
Dis Guy:

Bros me i dey look for direct connection o, I no know wetin you dey think o grin
Best of luck to you, i hope eh go reply u

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / Pay Structure of Most Nigerian companies as at February 2017 / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.