Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts (11047 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart / Download D'banj - Oliver Twist Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by norabenok: 12:10am On May 21, 2012
No I am from Nigeria. But you ought to have demonstrated civility by showing me what I do not understand, at least, to show that you are not from Congo. Please direct me. Ignorance of something is not a disease, or is it?
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by soloj1(m): 12:21am On May 21, 2012
@norabenok, just go to d section u want to post ur article, weda religion, jokes, education etc. Scroll down to where u see 'Create new...' n click it, then enter ur threads heading and body...
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by akblaze: 12:29am On May 21, 2012
akogunwhite: Hey peeps on nairaland,

The Koko master 'Dbanj' oliver twist is making waves across UK......the Hit single Oliver Twist tops Number 9 on UK national Chart...

This is good news for Africa...

Where is Otunba Don jazzy....Mr Solar Plexus...village man.....local champion....LooL
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by Nobody: 12:41am On May 21, 2012
Pls,has anyone checked the affilate site of the uk chart single,the date there says 26 may 2012.My cause of concern is,are they doing the chart for futuristic purpose or what?my own date here says 21st of may,how did they jump to 26 may 2012.
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by Hoodrat(m): 12:59am On May 21, 2012
amosy007: Over to biafra and odua internet warlords...

Why must dbanj(yoruba) top uk music chart when we havent seing much of solar plexus produced by donnjazzy (isoko/igbo)

let the battle begin

Overlord of cyber thugs calling on his folk to come set the thread ablaze. lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by Abagworo(m): 1:12am On May 21, 2012
amosy007: Over to biafra and odua internet warlords...

Why must dbanj(yoruba) top uk music chart when we havent seing much of solar plexus produced by donnjazzy (isoko/igbo)

let the battle begin

The no1 track actually features chukwuemeka Okogwu and Nneka Egbuna.Lol!
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by truelovecom: 1:12am On May 21, 2012
i be ibo boy from imo state,but i love dbanj and am proud of what his doing..both dbanj and donjazzy are good. the fact that oliver twist was mixed by donjazzy doesnt mean the whole credit should go to donjazzy for makin the beat..what about dbanj who spent his time crackin his brain to write ''oliver twist'' .am a talented song writer, and i know how hard it is to write good song like ''oliver twist"...so my brothers from the east dont hate dbanj, because his not ibo..he did nothing wrong by leaving donjazzy,nobody would like 2be under someone forever...leave all the beefin and thank God that dbanj is makin it in Uk..i believe that one day,God wil bless me and make me a superstar as how he made dbanj today..up chelsea, up dbanj, up donjazzy. i love u all.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by hamsky: 1:13am On May 21, 2012
Was very shocked when I heard this music (oliver twist) on Newcastle's 105.3 fm. This guy is definitely going to bag a grammy award soon.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by amosy007: 1:22am On May 21, 2012
Hoodrat:

Overlord of cyber thugs calling on his folk to come set the thread ablaze. lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy grin grin thats what makes nairaland forum a place to be now... Imagine if their is notin like tribal war.. This thread will just have 5 or 6 comments praising dbanj and thats all... Buh when d war sets in (the quotes and The counter quotes) u wnt help it buh laff ur butts off and frown at the same time cheesy grin
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by airmark(m): 1:36am On May 21, 2012
truelove.com:
i be ibo boy from imo state,but i love dbanj and am proud of what his doing..both dbanj and donjazzy are good. the fact that oliver twist was mixed by donjazzy doesnt mean the whole credit should go to donjazzy for makin the beat..what about dbanj who spent his time crackin his brain to write ''oliver twist'' .am a talented song writer, and i know how hard it is to write good song like ''oliver twist"...so my brothers from the east dont hate dbanj, because his not ibo..he did nothing wrong by leaving donjazzy,nobody would like 2be under someone forever...leave all the beefin and thank God that dbanj is makin it in Uk..i believe that one day,God wil bless me and make me a superstar as how he made dbanj today..up chelsea, up dbanj, up donjazzy. i love u all.

You sounded well groomed. I guess you grew up in the west or abroad.
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by cyril83(m): 5:45am On May 21, 2012
showbobo:

And who produced this so called oliver twist??Stop displaying your ignorance and stupidity on the net
producer my anus....whose name does the track carry don jazzy abi, my guy artist is the main clause here,producer is just a mere work anybody can do....even terry G sef dey produce
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by KINGwax(m): 6:01am On May 21, 2012
moderattor: Nice D'banj - ride on.
But why did you sign Davido? I don't believe he's got any talents left smiley
Just copying notes on his body in the name of tatoo smiley

You should have found a combo with WizKid at all costs.
Or some other long term young talent.
Or work alone, must you sign people? smiley

My personal opinion though.
it's simple, wizkid is a fuckin ¡diot.davido is a very good producer..but most people don't knw dt
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by KINGwax(m): 6:13am On May 21, 2012
cyril83: producer my anus....whose name does the track carry don jazzy abi, my guy artist is the main clause here,producer is just a mere work anybody can do....even terry G sef dey produce
i'm so way back in undstndin the issue of don jazzy and production. Are u guys tellin me don jazzy is d only good producer? Owkay, i got now...he produces nice, P-square, olamide, sauce kid, banky, eldee, and the greatest 2pac right? For fucck's sake nobody buy production, some talents must bring it all out for him and that's dbanj!
Come to think of ds, don jazzy's fuckin dispensable, no wonder JJC didn't make much fuss when he left...but i think dbanj is so indispensable to don jazzy dt d whole crew wanna kill him for leaving.
Didn't r-kelly leave d isley brothers, sisquo left d dru hills, micho and d jacksons, dr dre and eminem, 50 and eminem, and so much other. They still relate, fucck u bitter lots!
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by Nobody: 6:56am On May 21, 2012
If not for Don Jazzy who is DBanj. This Oliver twist was produced by Don Jazzy so 90% Credit goes to him

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by sunboy(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2012
Some people won't stop displaying their level of stupidity and ignorance sha. Who produced Oliver Twist sef? Even the Remix sef na still Don J.
They both will surely earn the credit, some newpapper stand regulars and their over-sabi sha
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by mandsignal(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2012
i wish you well bro.
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by melvournis(f): 7:06am On May 21, 2012
nairamobile: I believe they are both going to have more success
Bump[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by rekeson: 7:13am On May 21, 2012
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by newacca: 7:24am On May 21, 2012
2 Thumbs up for u Bro. ooooooooooooshey
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by gudnex22(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2012
akogunwhite: Hey peeps on nairaland,

The Koko master 'Dbanj' oliver twist is making waves across UK......the Hit single Oliver Twist tops Number 9 on UK national Chart...

This is good news for Africa...

Where is Otunba Don jazzy....Mr Solar Plexus...village man.....local champion....LooL
u mumu o they are making their money while u sit around here wasting ur time talking about them. Come to think of it who produce the song?
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by dj187: 7:29am On May 21, 2012
Seems like dis oliver twist will be d last song we will be getting from d'banj. Everyday oliver twist, I challenge him to sing another song? I'm a fan of d'banj though
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by deeflamez(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2012
OK...emmm...am permiting myself to sound a bit 'insultive here. To y'all D'banj haters & Don Jazzy-loyalists, can you please just drop your 'Congrats' & move-da-Bleep-on? Honestly i don't know why some 'myopic' people think, i personally feel they don't deserve a brain, since they aint human enought to 'utilize' it. Haba!!!

Please what's with the Don Jazzy hype? Inasmuch as i love Don Jazzy's work, but as far as Music is concerned, he's barely relevant. D'Banj is the Artiste and therefore he owns the damn song, artiste pay various Producers to produce their tracks, the job is done, deal is sealed in cash or kind and that's the end-of-transaction. If not for D'Banj, no one will fuckin' know Don Jazzy. D'banj is probably the only Nigerian Star that has ever 'brought out' Don Jazzy and even made him more popular than other Musical Artistes. So what more can you ask from a loyal artiste. When Clarence Peters directs a muscal video, does he take props for the Song? Or does the make-up artiste in 'Tranformers' take props for the movie itself?

Simple...y'all only heard about Don Jazzy cos D'Banj gave him all that hype. Producers are hardly known unless they also sing. D'banj made Don Jazzy Nigeria's 'richest' & 'most popular' Producer. If you ask other popular Artistes to name their producers, you'll probably never have heard their names before.

Timberland produced a couple of Omarion tracks & other artistes? Who do we give the props? Uhn?
Samklef made Wizkid's beats, but who owns the damn songs. Who's given props for the fuckin album? Wizkid ofcos, not even Banky.
Don Jazzy produces the damn tracks, D'Banj sings the damn songs. So who's the fuckin' Artiste? Fill in the gap ________

D'banj met Kanye at a Dubai airport & approached him, fixed an appointment, even involved Don Jazzy, later don Jazzy backed out cos of fear of International 'competition & his 'un-eagerness' to leave his 'Local Champion' - locality. Others Artistes are making International collaborations, he sidon for ontop 'Subsidy-Nation' dey form Don.

Please face reality & wish them the best jor.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by cyril83(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2012
dj187: Seems like dis oliver twist will be d last song we will be getting from d'banj. Everyday oliver twist, I challenge him to sing another song? I'm a fan of d'banj though
embarassedsit back,fasten ur seat belt and watch out. Even if na 20yrs happy sittin. M.o.r.o.n
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by cyril83(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2012
Send me ur email addy make put in 50naira credit...my broda u too talk sense
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by cyril83(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2012
deeflamez: OK...emmm...am permiting myself to sound a bit 'insultive here. To y'all D'banj haters & Don Jazzy-loyalists, can you please just drop your 'Congrats' & move-da-Bleep-on? Honestly i don't know why some 'myopic' people think, i personally feel they don't deserve a brain, since they aint human enought to 'utilize' it. Haba!!!

Please what's with the Don Jazzy hype? Inasmuch as i love Don Jazzy's work, but as far as Music is concerned, he's barely relevant. D'Banj is the Artiste and therefore he owns the damn song, artiste pay various Producers to produce their tracks, the job is done, deal is sealed in cash or kind and that's the end-of-transaction. If not for D'Banj, no one will fuckin' know Don Jazzy. D'banj is probably the only Nigerian Star that has ever 'brought out' Don Jazzy and even made him more popular than other Musical Artistes. So what more can you ask from a loyal artiste. When Clarence Peters directs a muscal video, does he take props for the Song? Or does the make-up artiste in 'Tranformers' take props for the movie itself?

Simple...y'all only heard about Don Jazzy cos D'Banj gave him all that hype. Producers are hardly known unless they also sing. D'banj made Don Jazzy Nigeria's 'richest' & 'most popular' Producer. If you ask other popular Artistes to name their producers, you'll probably never have heard their names before.

Timberland produced a couple of Omarion tracks & other artistes? Who do we give the props? Uhn?
Samklef made Wizkid's beats, but who owns the damn songs. Who's given props for the fuckin album? Wizkid ofcos, not even Banky.
Don Jazzy produces the damn tracks, D'Banj sings the damn songs. So who's the fuckin' Artiste? Fill in the gap ________

D'banj met Kanye at a Dubai airport & approached him, fixed an appointment, even involved Don Jazzy, later don Jazzy backed out cos of fear of International 'competition & his 'un-eagerness' to leave his 'Local Champion' - locality. Others Artistes are making International collaborations, he sidon for ontop 'Subsidy-Nation' dey form Don.

Please face reality & wish them the best jor.
[left][/left]send me ur email addy make I put in 50naira credit...my broda u too talk sense,wia u dey since na, na u make diz arguement reach second page,u for don drop diz bomb since make evrybdy senpe!
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by Nobody: 7:53am On May 21, 2012
hamsky: Was very shocked when I heard this music (oliver twist) on Newcastle's 105.3 fm. This guy is definitely going to bag a grammy award soon.

I cant wait for dbanj to win grammy for Nigeria so that all his enemies can be put to shame.Dbanj is good,gooder and goodest. grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by cyril83(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2012
gudnex22:
u mumu o they are making their money while u sit around here wasting ur time talking about them. Come to think of it who produce the song?
hinsef dey make money,if e no dey make money wia hin see money buy blackberry curve,no laff hin fone oh coz @ll @ll na inn bad....na ur papa produce am na chief mumu
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by Rhino5dm: 8:10am On May 21, 2012
I equally think this is going to be your last stup!d post. What da fuccck is fuckin' wrong with you? Fuckin' haterzzzz.

On a lighter note, go listen to GO DOWN by D'banj, with a slight remix that song is going to be a blue print.

dj187: Seems like dis oliver twist will be d last song we will be getting from d'banj. Everyday oliver twist, I challenge him to sing another song? I'm a fan of d'banj though
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by blackboi(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2012
gboss4sure: If not for Don Jazzy who is DBanj. This Oliver twist was produced by Don Jazzy so 90% Credit goes to him
thumbs down... Grass eating dogangry
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by omo9ja1(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2012
This guy split up amicablely and with peace to prgress in their dream why people will not respect this

I am so glad this Oliver twist was doing well I played the track on saturday in Sheffield see the party just scartered see dance even all the oyinbo's begin dance .....
Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by icezik1(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2012
LOL! You guys are funny. Many people forget that this is a business. Don Jazzy does not want the fame. He just wants to make the music and sell it. He will still make music for D'banj because they're both professionals and understand the way the game is played. Don Jazzy will produce music for Kanye West, Common, Big Sean etc because that's the nature of his contract with GOOD music. Same way other producers will make music for D'banj like Kanye West himself.

Don't get it twisted. Clarence Peters became famous because his initial work was good, therefore more and more artists kept approaching making him bigger and bigger. I expect the same with Don Jazzy. When other musicians abroad ask about who produced Oliver Twist, they will hear it was Don Jazzy and start approaching him.

BOTH D'banj and Don Jazzy will reap the benefits of this song. There is no need for all this fighting.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts by malc619(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2012
The OP is silly and mischievous. Y can't u celebrate DBanj's success without trying to Diss DonJ??
Whatever Don J has achieved, DBanj contributed immensely and vice-versa. The last I checked they're not beefing each other....
War btw Dbanj n DonJ exists only in d empty skulls of effing Cyber-Warriors like d stupid OP..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Your Music Player Show Lyrics / Amoshine - 'Accolades' (Official Video) Ft. Wonda Tha Hypeman / Download Instrumental: Rudeboy – Fire Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.