Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? (18737 Views)

Poll: Given a 2nd chance, will you still marry your present spouse?

Yes: 61% (94 votes)
No: 20% (31 votes)
Hmmmm. not sure: 18% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / 2nd Chance!!!!!!! / She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by KevinII(m): 12:20am On May 22, 2012
90love:

If I was your wife an I read his God as my witness I would divorce you! Make sure she doesn't see this as it's not a comp'iment sad

wot is this clown saying? please someone?
wot did the man say, and what are u on about? smh

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by 90love(f): 1:11am On May 22, 2012
Kevin_II:

wot is this clown saying? please someone?
wot did the man say, and what are u on about? smh

Go and read through the thread before asking questions as if you didn't go to school.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Lisa1: 1:49am On May 22, 2012
I won't regret to do everything[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Mynd44: 6:46am On May 22, 2012
Gentiejag: U no just because u aint married or u av always been looking at d half-empty side of marriage dsnt mean marriage is bad..

Pple ar sayin 'yes' nd all som pple kan tink of is dat dey ar nt bin realistic?!

Haba!!! Lots of marriages ar crashin no doubt,but dos dat mean d good ones don't exist??please guys,while we look at d crumbling ones esp 4 dose of us who aint married yet,lets pick out reasons y it must av gone wrong nd lets pray we dont make such mistakes too.

@op..am nt married yet,burr i tink i kan ansa 4 my dad nd mom...deir marriage clocked 29 yrs on may 7. Nd yes bliv me dey av ad bad tyms,burr i tink dey wld marry again if given d chance nd probably give birth to me AGAIN...
You really think so?
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Yorisb: 7:46am On May 22, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by pingo(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2012
Yes i would

2 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Gentiejag(f): 8:35am On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
You really think so?
yea i think so
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by sayso: 8:39am On May 22, 2012
Yes, she is the best in the world.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by peggykorol(f): 9:13am On May 22, 2012

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by recruitmnt: 9:30am On May 22, 2012
peggykorol: Given a 2nd chance honestly I would marry sumbodi else.me and my 5 months old daughter lives frm hand 2 mouth not because he does not ve a Gud job buh he uses all he has in settn up a company dat brings nutin year in year out buh rather d company sucks from us.ve tried talkn 2him he refuses 2 listen.so tired

I know that feeling, its so annoying when they think they know what they are doing especially on issues that have to do with investment angry. Do you get the speech of " this discomfort is only for a while, it's for our own good".

Don't worry dear, hopefully he will listen to your advice soon enough. You can get someone with vast knowledge of investments to talk to him. Am sure he's going through discomfort as well. Also, try to empower yourself more cos these men a times ehn... angry angry
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by ofefegirl: 12:12pm On May 22, 2012
NOPE, NEVER! Not even with what I am presently experiencing. I am yet to forgive myself for the mistake in choice of spouse. I will overlook well before I leap. I truely wish I could have a chance to change NOW. Life is not just interesting with a lazy and unfocused man(so sad), who is always giving excuses for whateva happens. He never accepts blames and acts so irresponsibly. So painful. I hate to know I'm the one in this kind of situation.

2 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by 90love(f): 12:58pm On May 22, 2012
ofefegirl: NOPE, NEVER! Not even with what I am presently experiencing. I am yet to forgive myself for the mistake in choice of spouse. I will overlook well before I leap. I truely wish I could have a chance to change NOW. Life is not just interesting with a lazy and unfocused man(so sad), who is always giving excuses for whateva happens. He never accepts blames and acts so irresponsibly. So painful. I hate to know I'm the one in this kind of situation.

You don ave to stay in an unhappy marriage. If your focused and driven then work for yourself and family and achieve INDEPENDANTLY from your husband, make sure he had no access to your money as hel probably spend it with you undecided if your building do it secretly. Whe you've found your feet just leave him and take your kids instead of being with a man that only knows how to give empty promises and false hope. I've seen many women like you and it's sad.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by rule(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2012
My wife,the mother of my kids,woman who is patient with my short coming,love me for me.no doubt i will marry her again and again,thank you Baba God for her.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by ipio(f): 1:18pm On May 22, 2012
Though it has not been all rosy but yes I will again becos I love him despite all our differences & I realised dat every1 comes wit their baggages and his own I can bear.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by DukeNija(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2012
90love:

You don ave to stay in an unhappy marriage. If your focused and driven then work for yourself and family and achieve INDEPENDANTLY from your husband, make sure he had no access to your money as hel probably spend it with you undecided if your building do it secretly. Whe you've found your feet just leave him and take your kids instead of being with a man that only knows how to give empty promises and false hope. I've seen many women like you and it's sad.
BAD BAD BAD ADVICE.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by lighternote: 2:21pm On May 22, 2012
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by peggykorol(f): 2:48pm On May 22, 2012
recruitmnt:

I know that feeling, its so annoying when they think they know what they are doing especially on issues that have to do with investment angry. Do you get the speech of " this discomfort is only for a while, it's for our own good".

Don't worry dear, hopefully he will listen to your advice soon enough. You can get someone with vast knowledge of investments to talk to him. Am sure he's going through discomfort as well. Also, try to empower yourself more cos these men a times ehn... angry angry
. Yeah,Tanks.am a medical student in my finals.Hope 2b thru by september.@least Tins will change alittle 4mi,plus I pray he changes
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by REDDEVILS1(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2012
all the comments are least what i expected. I aint married yet buh i wish to marry my girl friend and i 15 years time i will come back and answer
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:54pm On May 22, 2012
90love:
If I was your wife an I read his God as my witness I would divorce you! Make sure she doesn't see this as it's not a comp'iment sad

Don't you think you were a little bit harsh and quick with your comment? Please go through his previous comments, which I have quoted below for you to understand his line of thought and reasoning.
TechRev: I WILL. i will marry her, marry her, marry her, over and over and over and over and over till eternity. I agree i dont love her as i do one of my former girlfriend. But I cant imagine marrying any other woman than my wife should i do it again a million times. I will marry her over and over she is the other half i always wanted.

TechRev:
Ohh yes am very sure. I didnt love her as much as the ex when i married her. Now i know i made the right choice. Now i will defend her with my life, over and over ....

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by yogun(f): 6:30pm On May 22, 2012
I could hurriedly have said No, NEVER, OLOUN MAJE, but this marriage has tot me how great God is & there's nothing He can never do. He might not be perfect but neither am i like plenty have said but i'll do it all over again with u DH, everyday is getting better & we've been able to get over obstacles & i look ahead to more wonderful years with YOU
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by skirmish: 8:52am On May 23, 2012
For now? NO

Maybe everything will get better in time, who knows?

And I pray he sees my reply tongue
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by tope33(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2012
luckgames:
Great O
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Slimzain: 3:29pm On May 23, 2012
My wife is still the best!!!!!!

I Love you die. wink

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by sweetpotatoes: 4:01pm On May 23, 2012
i sure would . we compliment each other and i am grateful for that
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by kenksD(f): 4:43pm On May 25, 2012
I'm not married yet, but I pray to God to give me a man I would love to marry over and over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 25, 2012
Oh how i wish this were possible, walahi, if i see him coming on this side i will not take the other side o, lest he crosses to meet me, I will turn around and take to my heels, wish we never made the greatest mistake of our lives marrying each oda. lipsrsealed
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by olsmade(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2012
peaceheartt: Oh how i wish this were possible, walahi, if i see him coming on this side i will not take the other side o, lest he crosses to meet me, I will turn around and take to my heels, wish we never made the greatest mistake of our lives marrying each oda. lipsrsealed

Dis z prolly d funniest post on dis thread cheesy grin
May God make it easy for u.

5 Likes

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 26, 2012
olsmade:

Dis z prolly d funniest post on dis thread cheesy grin
May God make it easy for u.

Pl dnt laf at me, cos its nt funny at all to me! undecided[quote author=olsmade]
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by Daresh(f): 1:36pm On May 27, 2012
y

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by olsmade(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2012
peaceheartt:

Pl dnt laf at me, cos its nt funny at all to me! undecided
I'm sorry I came across as insensitive - didn't mean to.

1 Like

Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by ronkebp(f): 4:02pm On May 29, 2012
I personally do not have an answer to this question right now, it is a question that the answer goes beyond just yes or no. So my answer is "i don't know". I am enjoying my marraige so far, may be when the question is asked in another 40 years to come (By God's Grace), i will have the answer.
Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by eliastayo(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2012
As fare as am concerned, my answer is simply NO, NO, and NO for my wife is generally lazy, pretender and not smart at all. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again / After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.