Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal (2080 Views)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia / Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by pheesayor(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2007
Contrary to other post where are trying to paint faze black saying he lied about the konvict deal. The same hiphopworldmagazine reported about the deal in the first place. These are the two links

http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/featurex.aspx?featureid=87

and

http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/featurex.aspx?featureid=192
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2007
Dude the first article was written Feb 26, that was when faze claimed he was under Akon recording label and the 2nd link was recent Nov 13, that was after Akon stated he never signed Faze.

damn am tired of repeating myself oh, haven't we discussed this already
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by pheesayor(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2007
I think u need to come borrow my grandpa's glasses. Didnt u see anything like 'the post-signing ceremony' , akon was even quoted in the article so what's ur stress?
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2007
Nope i don't see it oh, so why don't you post what AKON said,
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by jejelolatu(f): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2007
Girls! Girls ! Girls! Pheesayor, give it a break. U have obviously taken dis issue personal. Hip hop world quoted akon in those links , i am yet to see a video footage of akon saying he has signed faze. But a lot of people including you saw akon saying dat he has not signed faze YET. I hate to have to say dis because i respect faze as an artist but the truth must be told. Faze in numerous interviews led us to believe dat he had already been signed on to konvict records. Pheesayor,there is a big diffrence between I WILL SIGN and I HAVE SIGNED. faze LIED .simple and short. Dont take it badly , faze is human, human beings make mistakes, let he that has no sin cast d first stone on Faze.
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by pheesayor(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2007
lieing is not a mistake, and besides the album is still for the last quarter of 2008, this is just the last quarter of 2007. Akon mentioned faze in so many interviews, did faze enfluence those sites? HE HASNT SIGNED AKON YET, what if the deal is expected to kick off in the last quarter of next year, all I'm out to say is that faze never lied. I'm not taking it personal, I just hate false accusations which is what is being meted out on faze. you'all should stop being unfair, haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For moodylady

In an exclusive footage of the post-signing ceremony Akon said"I just wanna let y'all know that my man, Faze, a singer out of Nigeria, has just been co-signed to Konvict Records.Y'all should expect an "Akon introducing Faze" Album before the end of 2008. Before then I'll be supporting his music in different ways, you know how we do, "
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by leereekz: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2007
madam moody!!! haba relax now! i live in london and i saw with my own eyes sometime lastyear when faze was on ben tvs magazine show where akon said on a pre recorded clip in ghana where he clearly stated that he co-signed faze, use common sense why would he go about saying that he was signed if he wasnt?!!,
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by pheesayor(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2007
@leereekz, thanks for that post. small by small the truth will surface
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by jejelolatu(f): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2007
Y'all are stil talking abt the same thing, moreso, i dnt knw when u saw ur own clip, but when i saw dat stuff on bentv months ago, akon said he INTENDED to work with african artists,and he mentioned faze among other artists. This is a simple issue of ENGLISH. as at that time and as at d time of d EMA awards when hip hop world interviewed him he had not yet signed FAZE. Come to think of it, why should  anyone sign a contract in 2006 dat wnt be in effect till 2008.  I think faze and akon had a verbal aggreement to work together , faze obviously got excited and told everyone abt it.  Moreso based on d last interview on dis issue, akon said he had not signed faze YET. Take note of d word YET. Logically that statement means dat talks have commenced, they have reached an agreement and there would be a formal contract soon. Dnt u think dat faze's statement is diffrent ? C'mon lets call a spade a spade. Faze lied. I still say that there is a clear diffrence btw I WILL SIGN and I HAVE SIGNED.
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by leereekz: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2007
@jejelolatu since you have become the most well spoken person on nairaland i suggest you write a book on how to read and understand english language and publish it, i know what i saw, you definitely havent seen it .it was on ben tv last year when akon and faze had a show in ghana.he clearly stated there that ''yeah its dat official konvict and i'm chilling with faze an artist i'm cosigning.if akon can say that and now 1 year after talk like the whole idea is strange then he himself is a liar, nonsense!! i dont blame him mallam from senegal wey just chop pay fortunately, na to dey carry small girls on top stage na him e know, cradle snatcher!!!see una here you naija sef na wa 4 una you dey hear dey open ur smelly mouth dey yab the poor boy, you haters better chiill!! dey side akon over faze becos of wetin? nonsense!!!
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2007
leereekz:

madam moody!!! haba relax now! i live in london and i saw with my own eyes sometime lastyear when faze was on ben tvs magazine show where akon said on a pre recorded clip in ghana where he clearly stated that he co-signed faze, use common sense why would he go about saying that he was signed if he wasnt?!!,
Why can't you put your point across with insulting, I think its you that need to relax and chill out instead of taking things personal.

And am tired of all these quoting and quote, if you can't show us a proof then don't talk about it, I need a valid source because that is the only way i will agree to what you are saying, if you can't show or give me a link to the video where Akon stated he signed faze then we got nothing to talk about, I want a reliable source.

One Love 2face kiss kiss kiss
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by playmate(f): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2007
@pheesayor
i agree wit u,d truth will come out lil by lil.dis pple re jst making a big deal out of nutin,dnt no y faze wuld say sth like dat if it wasn't tru.

@moodylady
tru,u dnt av 2 blive if u've not seen a video clip or a concrete proof but dat doesn't mean u shuld call him a liar cos dats quite immature.
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by sect(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2007
Moodylady when u heard the rumour about akon deny faze u didnt request for a video proof from those who said they watched it and now someone says she watched akon introduce faze on ben tv, you then decided to ask for a video proof that you dont believe it,why dont you show us a video link where akon denied faze,after then you can ask for the ben tv video link.
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by jejelolatu(f): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2007
Playmate, talking abt maturity, do u mind telling me how mature u think leerekz is ? Cos it took a whole lot of self control on my part to restrain myself from giving d ****** a piece of my mind. Anyways as for u, sect and pheesayor i got notin but love for y'all. Cos u are also trying to be cool in d face of provocation. But u guys got to go easy on moody cos we belong to d same camp (tu baba). Come to think of it, if we all liked d same artist , wouldnt dis forum be BORING ? So i sincerely hope u guys keep loving faze.
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2007
sect:

Moodylady when u heard the rumour about akon deny faze u didnt request for a video proof from those who said they watched it and now someone says she watched akon introduce faze on ben tv, you then decided to ask for a video proof that you don't believe it,why don't you show us a video link where akon denied faze,after then you can ask for the ben tv video link.
Since am not in Naija then i can't show the video, but if i was there then the showed would have been taped and up loaded on nl. So why don't you show my your own proof so all these mess could be cleared but am giving faze the benefit of the doubt

playmate:

@pheesayor
i agree wit u,d truth will come out little by little.this people re jst making a big deal out of nutin,dnt no y faze wuld say sth like that if it wasn't tru.

@moodylady
tru,u dnt av 2 blive if u've not seen a video clip or a concrete proof[b] but that doesn't mean u shuld call him a liar because that is quite immature.[/b]
Haven't we had a discussion regarding that already, because i don’t remember calling him a liar in my recent posts. I get tired of saying the same thing over and over, in fact it might be better to stop posting until you guys show me something valid.

it even getting boring reading the thread sef since you people are just repeating everything that had be said before
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by pheesayor(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2007
@jeje, I agree with the last few lines of ur post but I wont stop loving faze, nothing'll make me even switch camp. Akon sure is up to something and I cant wait to see what it is
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by naijakid: 1:56am On Nov 18, 2007
what about the th link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konvict_Music
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2007
it isn't 100% accurate just like how it claimed the Naija girl was the winner of big brother 2 but it was Richard that won,
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by pheesayor(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

it isn't 100% accurate just like how it claimed the Naija girl was the winner of big brother 2 but it was Richard that won,

moodymoody, always looking for something against faze, that wont affect him in anyway though cool
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by zigbo(f): 1:09am On Nov 19, 2007
@pheesayor that girl is hard of understanding. . .errbody knows faze was signed so trying to xplain to some people here will be like forcing a 3 months old baby to talk. if theres was problem btw akon nd faze that wud jst mean faze's resistance to kiss arse. . .go faze, u are the realest nd finest outt@ naija wink
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by concrete: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2007
leereekz:

@jejelolatu since you have become the most well spoken person on nairaland i suggest you write a book on how to read and understand english language and publish it, i know what i saw, you definitely havent seen it .it was on ben tv last year when akon and faze had a show in ghana.he clearly stated there that ''yeah its that official konvict and i'm chilling with faze an artist i'm cosigning.if akon can say that and now 1 year after talk like the whole idea is strange then he himself is a liar, nonsense!! i don't blame him mallam from senegal wey just chop pay fortunately, na to dey carry small girls on top stage na him e know, cradle snatcher!!!see una here you naija sef na wa 4 una you dey hear dey open your smelly mouth dey yab the poor boy, you haters better chiill!! dey side akon over faze because of wetin? nonsense!!!

clearly, YOU are the one who doesn't have a grasp on the English language. You yourself just confirmed what the other poster is saying. Akon said (and i'm quoting YOU here) "i'm cosigning"

in case you don't know, what that means is simply that he's in the PROCESS of co-signing, NOT that he has already co-signed. Period.

Na wa for una faze fans o!
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by pheesayor(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2007
@concrete, I'm sure u saw something like 'the post signing ceremony', can u break dat one down too for us pls, MR TEACHER!!!
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by leereekz: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ concrete na u no sabi english o my guy abi na babe watever u may be, d afct is not ''cosigning'' its the fact that someone like akon after saying ''cosigning'' now on tv makes faze look bad by talking as if the whole ''signing ''is bogus, shikena!!
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by zigbo(f): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2007
leereekz:

@ concrete na u no sabi english o my guy abi na babe watever u may be, d afct is not ''cosigning'' its the fact that someone like akon after saying ''cosigning'' now on tv makes faze look bad by talking as if the whole ''signing ''is bogus, shikena!!
xactly thats the point. . . it aint even abt the literal
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2007
pheesayor:

moodymoody, always looking for something against faze, that wont affect him in anyway though cool
Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Akon kiss kiss kiss, 2face kiss kiss, faze cry cry
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by playmate(f): 12:25am On Nov 20, 2007
@jejelolatu
of course its faze 4 lyfe

@moodylady
u re kinda dramatic,pheesayor is rite u re always talking bout faze's flaws nd not even considering his achievements.

@pheesayor
i agree wit u akon's up 2 sth.

come 2 think of it akon has won only one award yet he has been recognized like he has several hmmmm jst tut of it.
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:35am On Nov 20, 2007
playmate:

@jejelolatu
of course its faze 4 lyfe

@moodylady

u re kind of dramatic,pheesayor is rite u re always talking bout faze's flaws nd not even considering his achievements.

@pheesayor
i agree wit u akon's up 2 sth.

come 2 think of it akon has won only one award yet he has been recognized like he has several hmmmm jst tut of it.
Please stop calling my name jare, damn angry angry angry

Does it look like i gave a rat ass about his achievements undecided, the last time i check he doesn't pay my bills.
How does his life inflence me in a any way angry, this girl leave me the heel alone, damnnnnnnnnnn abi is that hard to understand
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by playmate(f): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Please stop calling my name jare, damn angry angry angry

Does it look like i gave a rat ass about his achievements undecided, the last time i check he doesn't pay my bills.
How does his life inflence me in a any way angry, this girl leave me the heel alone, damnnnnnnnnnn abi is that hard to understand

hw u make me laugh.girl u must think so highly of yourself,i am givin my opinion so get used 2 it.of course u only care bout his flaws.u askd hw his life influenced u,hahaha of course it does else u wont b on this thread. grin

now u re d one takin things personal,no hard feelings frm me girlfriend,jst my opinions. grin cool
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by zigbo(f): 1:43am On Nov 20, 2007
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by sect(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2007
Haha so now you don't give a rat ass about his achievements but you care bout his flaws and the rumours flying right,if you don't give a damn about my boy's achievements then shut the fuc|< up whenever we discuss him,you are simply hating on him but can't admit it.
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2007
sect:

Haha so now you don't give a rat ass about his achievements but you care bout his flaws and the rumours flying right,if you don't give a damn about my boy's achievements then shut the fuc|< up whenever we discuss him,you are simply hating on him but can't admit it.

LOL dude chill out, where are you stressing yourself shocked shocked shocked shocked, its just my own opinion, or don't you know the definition of “ forum”, because it’s obvious you have no idea what it means

Who are you telling to shut the fu ck up Are you mad or what, you better stay of that cheap crack you’ve be using lately.
Re: Faze Never Lied About Konvict Deal by naijadiva2(f): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2007
i guess we'll just have to wait and see who's telling the truth. from what i heard akon said he was signing faze in 2008 so if 2008 comes and go, we'll know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim? Who's He? / Drake Ft Nneka ;"i M Ready For You" Hot Or Not / Download: Oritse Femi – Give Thanks (prod. Obodo). Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.