Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Account Suspension Notice From ''gens@gtbank.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Account Suspension Notice From ''gens@gtbank.com (1355 Views)

11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com) / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Gtbank Account Suspension Notice PLS. HOW TRUE??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Account Suspension Notice From ''gens@gtbank.com by kufreabasi(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2012
[b][/b]Please help me, i don't know what is it all about with everyday suspension notice from GTBANK to my email box.

Below are the contents:

Dear Valued customer,

GUARANTY TRUST BANK CUSTOMER DATA UPDATE EXERCISE

As part of our continuous efforts towards providing you with excellent customer service and ensuring efficiency in
transaction processing, we request that you kindly update your records with the Bank by going to https://ebank.gtbank.com/ibank3/update/login.aspx
This update will help us to prevent any unauthorized or illegal use of our customers identity and to confirm that you are
truly the owner of the account you are operating. Failure to update your account now will lead to termination of your account and internet banking services for security reasons.
click here now for the update.

GTBank is committed to protect the identity of it's internet banking users.
Help us to serve you better. It's all about your security.
Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.

© 2012 Guaranty Trust Bank.

NOTE : THIS UPDATE MUST BE DONE IMMEDIATELY OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DISABLED
Re: Account Suspension Notice From ''gens@gtbank.com by Deduke(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2012
Scam oooo...ignore...
Re: Account Suspension Notice From ''gens@gtbank.com by jamace(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2012
Haba, nna. You still dey listen to dis kain jagbajantis nonsense from some lost souls? You better waka pass.
Re: Account Suspension Notice From ''gens@gtbank.com by godello: 3:53pm On May 21, 2012
Guy d tin full my mail i no d even open o. Pls ignore.
Re: Account Suspension Notice From ''gens@gtbank.com by kufreabasi(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2012
Thank you guys. i attempted it but they requested for pin number, 'twas there and then that i realised that that is scam.

(1) (Reply)

Water Transport- A Lucrative Transport Sector / Summary Of Procedure For Establishing Business In Nigeria By Alien / Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.