Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Almost All Nairalanders Are Guilty Of This, Even The Owner ..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Almost All Nairalanders Are Guilty Of This, Even The Owner ..... (704 Views)

Where Nairalanders Are Variously Based / "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? (2) (3) (4)

Almost All Nairalanders Are Guilty Of This, Even The Owner ..... by xpertdessy: 2:16pm On May 21, 2012
Check out common English been spoken by Nigerians, even the so called GRADUATES are not exempted.
You reading this, would have made this mistake right now

*ABEG DRESS BACK*….
*Mummy HAVE come*….
*I’ll tell my daddy FOR YOU*….
… *See as u BAFF up*….
*Put d bread inside LYLON*….
*I strong KAKARAKA*….
*Pls help me SLOW that fan*….
*Have they BROUGHT lite?*….
*Oya come and be going*….
*I KUKUMA don’t have your time*….
*Shebi u have BB charger?*….
*See how her eye is entering my food*….
*Is him that DO it O!*…..
*I COME to your house yesterday but you DIDN’T DEY!* …
*ME SEF like to do it well well*….

If you are not guilty of this, then how do you
talk to the young ones in their nursery school?
Get the full list here: http://wetindeysup.com/english-language-made-by-nigerians/
Re: Almost All Nairalanders Are Guilty Of This, Even The Owner ..... by Tgirl4real(f): 1:22pm On May 22, 2012

Na only for ya village they speak dis kain "Ingrish"

Nonsense! grin

The Abachism That Leave Long To Be Remembered.............. / . / Is This A Scam From Airtel?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9