Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta (10045 Views)

Nigeria Loses It's Title As Largest Oil Producer In Africa / Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) / Nigeria Is The 6th Largest Oil Producing Nation Yet The Poorest.why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by joshuapharm(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf:

You never spoke about the vessel and the epochal step forward it represents, because you are too [b]daft [/b]to read topics.
Admit it and move on.

there d animal goes again..now i av ur time..av been seein ur posts since january..u neva talk about wat bothers d ordinary man..all u do is gag at any move d government is involved in..u neva talk about dier frailties..son of an animal...speak up..
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Beaf: 7:34pm On May 22, 2012
joshuapharm:

there d animal goes again..u neva talk about wat bothers d ordinary man..all u do is gag at any move d government is involved in..u neva talk about dier frailties..son of an animal...speak up..

Of course, to dunces and winshes like you, the Fenog leap forward will not provide jobs for the ordinary man or boost the economy.
Like Austine.E said earlier, I shouldn't bother with every donkey.

@topic
Nice one from Fenog! They are proof that Nigerians can step up to the highest heights. Really nice!
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by karpentar: 8:02pm On May 22, 2012
FENOG is an oil and gas Pipeline Engineering, Design, Procurement and Installation firm. Currently, they are bidding for an oil pipeline project valued at over $700mln. Available information indicates that FENOG presented the lowest bid and will more than likely secure this lucrative Contract with Shell Portharcourt.

At the peak of the Construction works, not less than 5000 skilled and unskilled manpower will be deployed. There will also be volumes of sub-contracting activities to be implemented by at least 50 minor contractors. The vessel recently commissioned by the Minister will be handy in executing the critical aspect of the $700mln project- the "Bonny River Crossing" (that is pulling 30 and 24 inches pipeline across 3.6km Bonny River). In the past, such multi-million dollar and complex project would be done by the likes of Wilbros, SAIPEM, DAEWOO, etc. But with the push on Nigerian content, these opportunities are now passed on to capable local contractors such as FENOG, KAZTEC or NESTOIL. Its a good news for Nigeria and a positive step forward.

What you don't know ask questions, instead of exposing avoidable ignorance in an open forum and if you have issues with the Minister, create a new post for that and vent your whatever.....

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by joshuapharm(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2012
[quote author=Beaf]

Of course, to dunces and winshes like you, the Fenog leap forward will not provide jobs for the ordinary man or boost the economy.
Like Austine.E said earlier, I shouldn't bother with every donkey.

@topic
Nice one from Fenog! They are proof that Nigerians can step up to the highest heights. Really nice![/q

at last..i got a response from d animal...i dont know much bout dis...to be honest..but wat is in it for us(nigerians) if it wont boost our economy(according to you)..im not
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Beaf: 8:40pm On May 22, 2012
joshuapharm:
at last..i got a response from d animal...i dont know much bout dis...to be honest..but wat is in it for us(nigerians) if it wont boost our economy(according to you)..im not

Read the post immediately above yours and stop parading your low IQ. Don't you have any shame?
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by ujchief(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2012
joshuapharm:

there d animal goes again..now i av ur time..av been seein ur posts since january..u neva talk about wat bothers d ordinary man..all u do is gag at any move d government is involved in..u neva talk about dier frailties..son of an animal...speak up..
Give it up already! U're sounding so pathetic! That vessel is going to provide job for over 5,000 people, both skilled and unskilled! If taking 5000 people off the labour market isnt enough reason to applaud this venture, then u need a new set of brains, equiped with the latest up to date thinking faculty! Quit hating, this thread isnt about Beaf or denziani.
Btw, what exactly do u mean by ordinary nigerians? The unemployable lot with no certificate or a reasonable skill such as welding, fabricating, computer skils, plumbing or even electrical wiring?
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by lineviews: 9:07pm On May 22, 2012
Yes the company is huge, considering capital base, project execution records and prospects vis a vis the local content policy privileges but this laybarge, a used laybarge that was refurbished on our shores was never launched or commissioned in Warri.

I am happy for the guys but GUYS as usual, interest boku for the matter, let us see what happens next.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by GboyegaD(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2012
kayusfit: WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT IGBO WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY. IGBO is the dumbest and most dubious tribe in Africa. Product of a criminal called ojukwu. Rest in Hell coward.

If only you can be helped before you hit the street with your insanity, then the better for you. What do you intend to gain by your post that makes no sense to the topic
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by jmaine: 10:34pm On May 22, 2012
ujchief: Nice one! Thousands of jobs to be created, [size=18pt]yet someone is stupidly asking how that affects the life of an average nigerian! Isnt that stupidity in 3-D? Or is the vessel meant for ghost workers?[/size]
At topic, good one, i pray such good things get around in my state, and one day, as an engineer, i'll be a proud owner of one of them vessels.

[size=14pt]I No wan laff[/size]
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by DaLover(m): 11:06pm On May 22, 2012
karpentar: FENOG is an oil and gas Pipeline Engineering, Design, Procurement and Installation firm. Currently, they are bidding for an oil pipeline project valued at over $700mln. Available information indicates that FENOG presented the lowest bid and will more than likely secure this lucrative Contract with Shell Portharcourt.

At the peak of the Construction works, not less than 5000 skilled and unskilled manpower will be deployed. There will also be volumes of sub-contracting activities to be implemented by at least 50 minor contractors. The vessel recently commissioned by the Minister will be handy in executing the critical aspect of the $700mln project- the "Bonny River Crossing" (that is pulling 30 and 24 inches pipeline across 3.6km Bonny River). In the past, such multi-million dollar and complex project would be done by the likes of Wilbros, SAIPEM, DAEWOO, etc. But with the push on Nigerian content, these opportunities are now passed on to capable local contractors such as FENOG, KAZTEC or NESTOIL. Its a good news for Nigeria and a positive step forward.

What you don't know ask questions, instead of exposing avoidable ignorance in an open forum and if you have issues with the Minister, create a new post for that and vent your whatever.....

@Bold, they are not ignorant, they actually know what they are doing, the real truth is that these set of people cannot handle the fact that some major progress is being made by this individual in this area...but they can't come out openly to attack the development...so they vent their frustrations on the nearest 9ja deltan....the Honorable minister herself....

See what one of the idiots wrote below, this is the first thought that could come out of his head when he read the topic...imagine the goat-like reasoning!!!

Demdem: I rejoice with the management and staff of this company. This is good news. Kudos also to obj administration who also rooted the local contents policy, the result of which we keep On seeing everyday.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 22, 2012
CEO only God knew the fight,challenges,rejections you overcome i thank God for your life, i celebrate with you today your victory has brighten my hope.congrat Sir
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by PapaBrowne(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2012
Nigeria done baraje!! Look at the comments on this thread! Something great has happened with the construction of this vessel and people are talking about Fuel Subsidy probe!! Nigeria done baraje! Na tell me, if it were Dangote or Adenuga, would anyone talk about subsidy probe!!

A private citizen is working so hard and employing so many Nigerians and with this project has taken Nigerian engineering to another level and people are here complaining. Gosh!

I know FENOG from when they were a small company. They've grown now! Even before they became big, they were an excellent example of a socially responsible company.
This feat they've achieved would spur other companies to do even more. This local content thing is working really well in the Niger Delta. Many local companies have acquired technical competence and are beginning to push the limits with intentions to compete with the multinationals. I was talking with one CEO of a servicing company and he mentioned his intentions to start fabricating pipes here in Nigeria. Many other companies owned by locals are also making good plans.
We will hit critical mass soon and the whole oil servicing industry would be in the hands of Nigerians. Thats billions of dollars in savings and hundreds of thousands of jobs brought home. The $9 Billion EGTL project was good as it helped lots of companies garner enough experience in O&G construction Engineering.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by otunba9ja: 11:26am On May 23, 2012
Beaf:

Crap.
Are you on the street in Warri where the barge was launched?
Dude, what you see is the efforts of a private individual like you and I to bring development and employment by daring where others failed to tread.
If there were just a few thousand like the guy that owns FENOG, Nigeria would be a different place.

It is a shame the way many of you instinctively pull others down. Its a Nigerian disease.

chartered Dude, it amazes me when i find pple like you with their brain`s hemisphere placed in the wrong position for accurate and logical reasoning.Tell us how many oil giants in Nigeria that are not directly or indirectly owned by those in govt or have a link with those in govt. Tell us how many responsible pple from your village benefited from the oil block licence. Lizard f--kers like you are paid to come and sing praises of govt looters on Nairaland. Even if this is supposedly a private affair, why on earth are you making it look like the govt of ur kinsman has until now recorded her first achievement. May the soul and sobs of those who are suffering pains in the hospitals, graduates who ve turned okada riders and plaintain chips sellers, kids who are unable to go to school because of schl fees and unemployed graduates and those on one meal per day formula refuse to bless all of you and ur sponsors if you pple refuse to repent immediately and beging to do d right things........i know as a stuborn Goat, you will attempt to reply this simple advice.

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by joshuapharm(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2012
@otunba..i couldn't av said more..beaf needs to be placed on therapy..he's so ridiculous and he cant help it..do u know d meaning of risible..dats d perfect word for a dull misconcieved animal like him...@uj chief..i clearly understand u...thanks
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by pdpiperpippen: 2:08pm On May 23, 2012
TechRev: This will no doubt employ lots of Nigerian youth, Kudos to you CEO of FENOG. Oil minister its good FG identified with this great feat and we hope you provide enabling environ to duplicate more of such success.

But btw why so many haters?? Many nigerians dont ever appreciate anything good especially if its in a region other than theirs, yet they expect good things .... karma is a
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by pdpiperpippen: 2:11pm On May 23, 2012
Sharap, development with stolen funds, its that the extent of your morality. This is not devt, this is theft wickedness! Can't support it.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Demdem(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2012
DaLover:

@Bold, they are not ignorant, they actually know what they are doing, the real truth is that these set of people cannot handle the fact that some major progress is being made by this individual in this area...but they can't come out openly to attack the development...so they vent their frustrations on the nearest 9ja deltan....the Honorable minister herself....

See what one of the idiots wrote below, this is the first thought that could come out of his head when he read the topic...imagine the goat-like reasoning!!!

U are just being foolish as usual. Can u kindly fault any of what I wrote. So because I didn't praise the thief and liar madueke I ain't in line. My friend, u are simply a mmoron.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Beaf: 3:25pm On May 23, 2012
otunba 9ja:

chartered Dude, it amazes me when i find pple like you with their brain`s hemisphere placed in the wrong position for accurate and logical reasoning.Tell us how many oil giants in Nigeria that are not directly or indirectly owned by those in govt or have a link with those in govt. Tell us how many responsible pple from your village benefited from the oil block licence. Lizard f--kers like you are paid to come and sing praises of govt looters on Nairaland. Even if this is supposedly a private affair, why on earth are you making it look like the govt of ur kinsman has until now recorded her first achievement. May the soul and sobs of those who are suffering pains in the hospitals, graduates who ve turned okada riders and plaintain chips sellers, kids who are unable to go to school because of schl fees and unemployed graduates and those on one meal per day formula refuse to bless all of you and ur sponsors if you pple refuse to repent immediately and beging to do d right things........i know as a stuborn Goat, you will attempt to reply this simple advice.

Winsh na winsh and fools will be fools. Carry go! grin grin grin

No matter how far you winshes fly, you cannot stop Nigeria from developing.
Ode.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Dede1(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2012
I do not know which Nigerians should be classified as inherent disappointment, the European-styled educated or the African-styled educated ones. When did buying or acquiring crude oil container or platform become an achievement that needs to be celebrated? Nigerians should equally celebrate the acquiring of water containers by the pure water sellers. Anything pertaining to crude oil seems to intoxicate Nigerians to the level of drunken stupor. The Pipelaying/Derrick Barge in discussion was not even structurally wielded together in Nigeria. Ordinary old refurbished and repainted Barge is driving some Nigerians crazy. What will happen when an indigenous crude oil company acquires refurbished ocean- going crude oil tanker?
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by OmoTier1(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2012
Nonsense! What is good in a vessel brought in to win contracts? Was this vessel built by Nigerians or will Nigerians ever be in a position to replicate or advance this vessel in 10years time?
We all know why this corrupt frog eye looking minister is celebrating! New vesta of corruption has arisen - next you will hear in the name of local content, this company is awarded a contract of $1bn to lay pipelines to Jos
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by k9ine(m): 11:51pm On May 23, 2012
To those of you spilling Hate & Reservation...
... if you knew how FENOG started, and where the company has risen to, you wouldn't be this hateful. Soon some of you would be job hunting to FENOG.
Mind you it employs thousands, pays well and has a very good CSR profile. (ask ur friends who work in the O & G sector in warri - if you have).
Should you have issues with DAM, take it up on a different thread.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Dede1(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2012
^^^
What you have expressed in above post is ademeanor readied to be exploited by delusional politicians only produced in Nigeria. A business entity is erected to employ workers and make profit not to be glorified. I do not give a fig about the existence of FENOG or if goes under tomorrow but it is very wrong for well-placed Nigerians to rubbish the little intellect endowed to not-too-fortunate Nigerians by staging a charade not worthy of child’s play in certain countries as a landmark achievement in Nigeria. Private-owned companies are building cars, ships, space vehicles, race cars and products that sustain human beings on earth yet no minister from producing nations had staged a ceremony to mark the production butter.

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by nduchucks: 4:26pm On May 24, 2012
Dede1: I do not know which Nigerians should be classified as inherent disappointment, the European-styled educated or the African-styled educated ones. When did buying or acquiring crude oil container or platform become an achievement that needs to be celebrated? Nigerians should equally celebrate the acquiring of water containers by the pure water sellers. Anything pertaining to crude oil seems to intoxicate Nigerians to the level of drunken stupor. The Pipelaying/Derrick Barge in discussion was not even structurally wielded together in Nigeria. Ordinary old refurbished and repainted Barge is driving some Nigerians crazy. What will happen when an indigenous crude oil company acquires refurbished ocean- going crude oil tanker?

^^^^^ Ezeokwu. cheesy
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by otunba9ja: 11:57pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

Winsh na winsh and fools will be fools. Carry go! grin grin grin

No matter how far you winshes fly, you cannot stop Nigeria from developing.
Ode.

i wud ve been dissapointed if you had not replied my last post. infact, i wud ve appologised for calling you a stobborn goatie. I like to refer you to the post from Dede 1. Perhaps, you will understand my msg in other words or else you should remain the BEAF BEEF that you are. lipsrsealed
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by otunba9ja: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2012
Mr. Globe:
ALLISON MADUEKE IS A CRIMINAL AND EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS GEARED TOWARDS LOOTING. I DONT CARE!!! IF SHE CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR THE SUBSIDY FUND THEN I COULD CARE LESS IF SHE BUILDS SPACE RIG IN DELTA!!! THIS WOMAN MUST BE SACKED AND ARRESTED!!sad
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by otunba9ja: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2012
Beaf:

Crap.
Are you on the street in Warri where the barge was launched?
Dude, what you see is the efforts of a private individual like you and I to bring development and employment by daring where others failed to tread.
If there were just a few thousand like the guy that owns FENOG, Nigeria would be a different place.

It is a shame the way many of you instinctively pull others down. Its a Nigerian disease.

Just consider how on earth you misinterpreted a simple and plain English. WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS THAT IF SOME LIZARD FUCKERS LIKE YOU CONSIDER OR LIST THIS AS AN ACHIEVEMENT ASCRIBED TO PDP LED GOVT, THEN WE MAKE BOLD TO ASK HOW ?

I have done a careful and detail study of your responses/post overtime and and have also noted that no one has EVER agreed with your load crap called contribution to intellectual topics by comrades on NL....all u do is to poo and insult pple on this forum....

But because you belong to the association of chartered dudes of Africa, it does not matter to anyone on NL if you still display ur foolishness by replying this.
[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack / Inter-ocean Oil: FG Relieved Of $1.5 Billion Liability, Gains $660,000 / Dapo Abiodun Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.