Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta (10046 Views)

Nigeria Loses It's Title As Largest Oil Producer In Africa / Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) / Nigeria Is The 6th Largest Oil Producing Nation Yet The Poorest.why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by joshuapharm(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf:

Abeg, carry your winsh behaviour to another thread. Threads like this one are for positive people with no space for winshes.

am i d only one dat feels dis guy shud be banned...ur posts are extremely annoying.luk here..d earlier u go back to d zoo where ur mates are, d better for u...i wonder how much this people pay you...remember dat u will die one day...God will repay u....

3 Likes

Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Beaf: 3:16pm On May 22, 2012
^
Unfortunately for your type, most people are not dumb like you. It takes a peculiar degree of idiocy to drag the name of God into foolish arguments and sentimental bufoonery.

Mr. Globe:

so what then? we have a case in our hands right now!!!! It must be thrashed.

You don't want to know about Rilwan Lukman, yet you claim to have a case? Lol!
Ignorance is really a disease!
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by bittyend(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2012
How much did she thief this time with her big protruding eyeballs?

Fugly woman!

2 Likes

Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by MrGlobe(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf: ^
You don't want to know about Rilwan Lukman, yet you claim to have a case? Lol!
Ignorance is really a disease!

I only ask that you use common sense. We have a case in our hands right now. Thats a simple English I expect you to understand. Rilwan is out of the system right now so he could have committed any offence just like Hitler did to Germany. We must not continue to have Rilwan (thats if I borrow from your angle that he did worse). We need somebody else to man the ministry and not turn it into a birthday cake like Allison has done. So shove your Rilwan whatever anywhere you want to shove it into your body. We have an emergency case right now in our hands. ALLISON MADUEKE MUST BE SACKED!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Areosapien(f): 3:28pm On May 22, 2012
"Akpevweoghene"? Na human tongue go pronounce dis kain tin?

Every time I encounter Edo/Isoko/Urhobo names, I SWEAT! sad
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Eazeee(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf:

Have you heard of the name, Rilwan Lukman? Its in your best interest to find out.
You are just ignorant, bro.

Anyway, the barge belongs to a private individual like you. He has started small in the oil business and has continued to grow from strength to strength. That is what we should be hailing.

so because an old thief has not been purnished 4 his crime it den justified why a thief in govt. should b allowed 2 continue wit d order of d day abi? dont tel me datz GEJ's excuse 4 not sacking n prosecuting d OIL THIEF IN GOVT. Mchew like master like servant. grow up dude* His master is even a president of a con3? may b God in his wisdom just decided 2 allow d devil take control of tins in nigeria 4 a purpose but like he did allow satan deal wit Uncle JOB,we are going 2 b victorios @ d end.BEAF say a big AMEN & d sickness wil leave u
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Areosapien(f): 3:32pm On May 22, 2012
kayusfit: WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT IGBO WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY. IGBO is the dumbest and most dubious tribe in Africa. Product of a criminal called ojukwu. Rest in Hell coward.

lmao! This dumbo has been going on and on like a sore loser since yesterday, hoping to spark up a real tribal war with Igbos, but people have been overlooking his sad insignificant asss like the many other bottom-feeding losers we have in this forum, and I just love it that way. grin

keep it up, guys. The losers will die in silence grin grin cool
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by joshuapharm(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2012
useless beaf...as foolish as u are..u know d argument is foolish...i wonder how much u earn from d country's pocket..riff-raffs like u shud be sent on exile...sorrowful loser...@kayus..i feel u but u shudnt av said dat for d sake of peace on nairaland...i know one tin for sure..Nigeria will rise again..nd pple like beaf will av their teeth and pennis cut off..rilwan ko realfool ni!!!
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by TechRev: 3:42pm On May 22, 2012
kayusfit: WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT IGBO WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY. IGBO is the dumbest and most dubious tribe in Africa. Product of a criminal called ojukwu. Rest in Hell coward.

What has this got to do with the topic?? Abi na igbo get the vessel?? Nawa ohh ppl get enough obsession for igbos. No go hug transformer oohh, it will give you a painful death, just drink 9 tablets of valium 5. When you wake you will face your problems and forget igbos.
Nsi nkita.

2 Likes

Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 22, 2012
ak47mann: pull down syndrome is very common in nigeria cooli wonder how they want to country to grow

Because it is not owed by a YORUBA Man.... check out those talking crap, na yaribas grin
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Eazeee(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf:

Have you heard of the name, Rilwan Lukman? Its in your best interest to find out.
You are just ignorant, bro.

Anyway, the barge belongs to a private individual like you. He has started small in the oil business and has continued to grow from strength to strength. That is what we should be hailing.

Dude so because an old thief has not been prosecuted 4 his crimes it den justified y d THIEF IN GOVT. is not prosecuted 4 her crimes?. tel me is dat also ur masters reason 4 not acting? *His master is even a president of a con3 wit dis mentality? may b God decided 2 purnish nigeria so as 2 teach us a lesson wit dis kinda leaders, but like he allowed d devil deal wit uncle JOB in d bible,its 4 a reason cos like JOB,we are gona emerge victorious @ d end. BEAF did i hia u say a big AMEN 2 dat 4 d sicness 2 leave u n ur boss?
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by kent28: 4:14pm On May 22, 2012
contrat to FENOG this is local content,GOD will bless this company,this shows that GOD is working in the life of the GMD,God will lift the company higher Amen
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Beaf: 4:15pm On May 22, 2012
joshuapharm: useless beaf...as foolish as u are..u know d argument is foolish...i wonder how much u earn from d country's pocket..riff-raffs like u shud be sent on exile...sorrowful loser...@kayus..i feel u but u shudnt av said dat for d sake of peace on nairaland...i know one tin for sure..Nigeria will rise again..nd pple like beaf will av their teeth and pennis cut off..rilwan ko realfool ni!!!

You winshes only came on this thread to pull down the good work of a private citizen like yourselves. A man has taken an epochal step in Nigeria's development, but all you carnivores can do is scream in amazing ignorance at a totally unrelated issue. You can only speak like the agbero you are.

That is why when we give winshes like you easy homework, sweat starts pouring in volumes from your bald coconut heads.
Go and find out who Rilwan Lukman is, it will improve your lifes outlook before you fly back to your winshes coven.

What do you have to say about Akpevweoghene? Dunce.

This post goes to all other daft people.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Beaf: 4:18pm On May 22, 2012
Areosapien: "Akpevweoghene"? Na human tongue go pronounce dis kain tin?

Lol! The pronounciation is similar to "akpemwogene." Sweet name. wink
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by basher(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2012
From the comments I see on NL, its very easy to see why Nigeria has the type of leaders we have. A people deserve the leadership they get. Nigerians are the indeed very vile, evil, selfish, unpleasant and wicked people. Never will you come across such blind, unwarranted and unprovoked pure undiluted hatred, as is displayed on a daily basis. It's almost subhuman. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 22, 2012

why are u derailing every thread with stupiid post.... are u alright at all?
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 22, 2012
Areosapien: "Akpevweoghene"? Na human tongue go pronounce dis kain tin?

shut up jor
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Beaf: 5:09pm On May 22, 2012
^
Oshare, mavo?

basher: From the comments I see on NL, its very easy to see why Nigeria has the type of leaders we have. A people deserve the leadership they get. Nigerians are the indeed very vile, evil, selfish, unpleasant and wicked people. Never will you come across such blind, unwarranted and unprovoked pure undiluted hatred, as is displayed on a daily basis. It's almost subhuman. God forbid!

It is subhuman.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by AustineE1: 5:31pm On May 22, 2012
I wonder why 'beaf'responds to every nincompoop on this site!these people are so frustrated with their life and are fed wrongly by criminal elites who ve lost out of power and are so desperate to get back,even if it means sacrificing the whole youths in there locality!Rilwan Lukman,for them is an untouchable cos he is from the feudal oligarchy of the north and shld never be indicted!nobody is against the fuel subsidy probe but it shld be done in a way where nobody involed in the scam will be exempted,every aspect of the probe connotes political manoeuvring just to get at a target!He Rilwan was one of those who plundered and ravaged the oil sector and was neck deep into this subsidy mess!
As for the success story recorded in delta,such huge investment by an indigenous private sector,tells alot about the renewed confidence people are having with the GEJ team of excellence!on a final note,bigotry has eaten deep into the fabrics of this nation,imagine the derogatory statements on this mile stone achievement by some people on this site.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by ujchief(m): 5:34pm On May 22, 2012
Nice one! Thousands of jobs to be created, yet someone is stupidly asking how that affects the life of an average nigerian! Isnt that stupidity in 3-D? Or is the vessel meant for ghost workers?
At topic, good one, i pray such good things get around in my state, and one day, as an engineer, i'll be a proud owner of one of them vessels.

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Beaf: 5:36pm On May 22, 2012
ujchief: Nice one! Thousands of jobs to be created, yet someone is stupidly asking how that affects the life of an average nigerian! Isnt that stupidity in 3-D? Or is the vessel meant for ghost workers?
At topic, good one, i pray such good things get around in my state, and one day, as an engineer, i'll be a proud owner of one of them vessels.

Gaddem! grin
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by jennyb2: 5:50pm On May 22, 2012
right step in the right direction but i bet u this oil vessel belongs to diezani and jonathan. 4get the name.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by lacasa: 6:11pm On May 22, 2012
grin

i dnt condone tribalism bt sorry i jus αv τ̅o grin grin grin grin grin at this
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by joshuapharm(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2012
@ beaf, i neva spoke about watever vessel..just got tired of u pokin ur support whenever sumtin lyk dis happens in favour of d government...just got tired of ur lame comment..unfettered stupidity..gosh u are so miserable..i wonder why life did dis to you...someone asked how it will benefit d masses..den u turned on d person in ur hypnotic risible state...wasn't dat a move of support for dis foolish government..aw come u neva respond to cases where evidences of their dubiousness are presented...go to the zoo!!!!
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by joshuapharm(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2012
@ beaf, i neva spoke about watever vessel..just got tired of u pokin ur support whenever sumtin lyk dis happens in favour of d government...just got tired of ur lame comment..unfettered stupidity..gosh u are so miserable..i wonder why life did dis to you...someone asked how it will benefit d masses..den u turned on d person in ur hypnotic risible state...wasn't dat a move of support for dis foolish government..aw come u neva respond to cases where evidences of their dubiousness are presented...go to the zo
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by malc619(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2012
Nice One by the firm's management. This will increase employment opportunities and also strategically position the indigenous firm in Oil and Gas Operations in the region... It is a praise-worthy development.

Kindly forget about the role of the Petroleum Minister, that's unimportant. What's IMPORTANT ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ dat employment will ßξ generated.....
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by Beaf: 6:32pm On May 22, 2012
joshuapharm: @ beaf, i neva spoke about watever vessel..just got tired of u pokin ur support whenever sumtin lyk dis happens in favour of d government...just got tired of ur lame comment..unfettered stupidity..gosh u are so miserable..i wonder why life did dis to you...someone asked how it will benefit d masses..den u turned on d person in ur hypnotic risible state...wasn't dat a move of support for dis foolish government..aw come u neva respond to cases where evidences of their dubiousness are presented...go to the zo

You never spoke about the vessel and the epochal step forward it represents, because you are too [b]daft [/b]to read topics.
Admit it and move on.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by kent28: 7:11pm On May 22, 2012
God bless the CEO of FENOG,God will take this company to a higher height
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by joshuapharm(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf:

You never spoke about the vessel and the epochal step forward it represents, because you are too [b]daft [/b]to read topics.
Admit it and move on.
Re: Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta by joshuapharm(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf:

Admit it and move on.

there d animal goes again..u neva talk about wat bothers d ordinary man..all u do is gag at any move d government is involved in..u neva talk about dier frailties..son of an animal...speak up..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Middle Belt Denounce Atiku, Stick To Olawepo-hashim / Nigeria Will Soon Take Its Place In Comity Of Nations — First Lady, Remi Tinubu / #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.