Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' (12679 Views)

Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua / Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match / Didier Drogba Marries Fiancée Lala Diakite In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by Limaoscar: 5:38pm On May 22, 2012
Drog!!!!!......saw this coming...you are a true BLUE BORN LEGEND. Go now and enjoy the $$$$$$.....£££££££££££....if this story is true. I'll be watching you!!!
Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by oiseworld: 7:11pm On May 22, 2012
drog the drog, even on my playstation you are still the drog. One man Army,
deadly striker, acurate goals, reliable,dependable. My chelsea hero.
We will miss you,
chelsea will be weakened by yor exist.

The DROG. I await a return.
Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by honeymix77(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2012
torres go do night vigil and thanks giving.
Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by mandsignal(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2012
YE YE BOOY JUJU DON EXPIRE . . Gunners 4 life no ...divorcin
Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 22, 2012
cry
mandsignal: YE YE BOOY JUJU DON EXPIRE . . Gunners 4 life no ...divorcin

every success na juju for your eyes abi,,,emancipate yourself from mental slavery sad!!!!
Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by kabiryaya: 11:29pm On May 22, 2012
is beta 2 leav wen d ovation is louder, go in peace d legendary striker, d man 4 d big occasion. King didi we love u nd shal miss u, king of wembley.
Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by Nobody: 12:02am On May 23, 2012
Julieccentric: cry

every success na juju for your eyes abi,,,emancipate yourself from mental slavery sad!!!!
bob marley,i dey feel u dead.
Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by finguy(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2012
Av only cried 3times in ma life, when I lost my dad, when I lost my sis and today. Drogba u have been my hero. I ll remember u for a long time to come. Goodluck as u go to kick them chinese asses anD make some cool money.
Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by Nobody: 10:36am On May 23, 2012
i believe there is more reason to leaving!
Why after the CL?
Why was he clamoring for 2yrs extension @d beginning of the season?
if he asked for 5yrs ext and more money , the club wil pay him
and if he is really he legend in cfc, he will still stay and end his career with d club
Mayb ds price he has to pay for winning CL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by thameamead(f): 1:16pm On May 23, 2012
Drogba will be missed, he will be joining his team mate Nicholas Anelka in China, picking up £200,000 a week for the next two yrs, i don't think Chelsea were able to better the offer from China...Samuel Eto left Inter Milan for Russia to become the highest paid footballer, earning £340,000 a wk, its all about the Benjamins when footballers get to a certain age, look at Beckmam and Henry Thierry. I hope Drogba continues with his Charity Foundation.
Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by Murphy7h4: 3:45pm On May 23, 2012
Re: Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' by Ericsdm55(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2012
Legend!, Hero!, Veteran!. I love you and will miss you my sweet Drogba. Dia can never be 'you', however try by others. You wil always be gr8 wia eva u choose to continue ur future. Farwel King of Wembley!

Arsenal Vs Watford (2 - 0) On 29th September 2018 / Oxford Vs Arsenal : FA Cup (0 - 3) On 9th January 2022 / The World's Best Free Kick Taker