Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? (1684 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by hotshotpeter(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2012
CPC and ACN have been having discussions. As it turns out they are planning to depose PDP from the Presidency come 2015 by bringing out one candidate each from their party. These two candidates will run for President and Vice. They have suggested that they will pair them like this: Buhari and Tinubu, Ribadu and Fashola. The former will be President while the latter will be Vice. As in Buhari for President while Tinubu will run as his Vice. Someone just suggested Buhari and Fashola, what do you think?
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by OneNaira6: 9:12pm On May 21, 2012
Over my dead body.

Buhari? I rather get shot than vote for that man

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by belovedaja(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2012
Who is this buhari sef. Free and fair or rigging buhari will NEVER rule nigeria again till he dies. If he is a sincere statesman he should nuture, groom or mentor young and upcoming politicians to lead. How can i vote for them 2 muslims to lead the present nigeria. It will not happen again! HABA!
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by AnotherOkija: 9:29pm On May 21, 2012
Never...

Both of them are from tribes that have been implicit in the Boko Haram scare plaguing this country.. Both of them are muslims or look Muslim.. And Buhari is the leader of Boko Haram, an ethnic and religious bigot, a former military man, a person and overall.. He is a senile old man who couldn't tell the difference between piss and apple juice...
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by ektbear: 9:30pm On May 21, 2012
Fashola as president, yes.

Buhari, no interest in the dude at this point
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by egift(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2012
Personally I did prefer Fashola/El-Rufia ticket. Other people I did like to have as President may include Soludo (may better off as Anambra Gov) and Rochas (if he can complete his proposals in Imo). But a Fashola/El-Rufia is a winning number. Sanusi is too controversial for my likeness. Tinubu and Buhari should concentrate on advisory and strategy.

Generally, I will like candidates to clearly tell us specifically what they will do.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by djustice: 10:39pm On May 21, 2012
Fashola ke? Buhari ke?

Is this a ploy to sack all medical doctors in the employment of the Federal Ministry of Health, and send us all to an early grave? Or perhaps a devilish plan to soak every Nigerian in blood, as Buhari is determined to do? The bobo is so slow, even if he wins, he might not realise he won and just shout "Zey rigged!! Zey rigged za elekishans!", sending hordes of baying Al-Majiri after all southerners in the north AND the south...!!!

Forget it mate. Nobody will vote for those two in the south now o. Fashola just finished his political career with his military style in Lagos. Lt. General Raji Fashola!!!
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 21, 2012
buhari is not running, all you hear is the papers twisting words, the idea is to form a party, buhari becomes party chairman (bot i think) fashola runs for the seat of president and maybe elrufai as VP. the problem is alot of people dont want elrufai so they are working on who to choose. if it were up to me it will be a fashola/rochas ticket.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by TechRev: 1:43am On May 22, 2012
No Way. Extremist? NO no no
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by naijacann: 2:16am On May 22, 2012
Buhari would be so foolish to pick Fashola.
The best ticket is BUHARI/NGIGE. This way, you
guarantee the housa and yoruba votes and then peel off as much igbo votes as you can.
If he picks Fashola, then u loose the igbo votes thereby making it easy for PDP to capture the east.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by slimming: 2:27am On May 22, 2012
i doubt the duo can work together.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by FSU: 2:29am On May 22, 2012
hotshot_peter: CPC and ACN have been having discussions. As it turns out they are planning to depose PDP from the Presidency come 2015 by bringing out one candidate each from their party. These two candidates will run for President and Vice. They have suggested that they will pair them like this: Buhari and Tinubu, Ribadu and Fashola. The former will be President while the latter will be Vice. As in Buhari for President while Tinubu will run as his Vice. Someone just suggested Buhari and Fashola, what do you think?

Did this not happen during the last election period? Did they manage to work together? I dey laugh oh!!
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by FSU: 2:31am On May 22, 2012
hotshot_peter: CPC and ACN have been having discussions. As it turns out they are planning to depose PDP from the Presidency come 2015 by bringing out one candidate each from their party. These two candidates will run for President and Vice. They have suggested that they will pair them like this: Buhari and Tinubu, Ribadu and Fashola. The former will be President while the latter will be Vice. As in Buhari for President while Tinubu will run as his Vice. Someone just suggested Buhari and Fashola, what do you think?

All muslim tickets in present day Nigeria? Are you on cheap drug?
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by igbo2011(m): 3:44am On May 22, 2012
I would vote for them. Buhari did well in the 80's. I don't know why people didn't vote for him last year. Tribalism is too much in Nigeria smh
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Onlytruth(m): 4:01am On May 22, 2012
igbo2011: I would vote for them. Buhari did well in the 80's. I don't know why people didn't vote for him last year. Tribalism is too much in Nigeria smh

I often wonder why you people won't stop using Igbo name for whatever you want to do.
Do y'all have a superstitious fixation with Igbo names? lol

BUHARI WILL NEVER GET MY VOTE. HE IS AN ISLAMIC EXTREMIST.

Unfortunately, Fashola is not "yet ready" to be president (per naija turn by turn power sharing at the center). He should wait for his turn (maybe 2027, after Igbo man's turn). Na naija we dey. cool cool cool
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by manny4life(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2012
If I was in Nigeria, ans is NO

Buhari, like his predecessors, his recent comments have proved he's an encourager of Islamic terror and extremism, meanwhile Fashola, though he works, he's somewhat partial and has a hidden agenda we don't all know about. Fashola abuses his power from time to time as LASG governor which isn't a good recipe for the executive position.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 22, 2012
I don't think Fashola would qualify in a stabilized nation, but it seems like he's the most stabilized in a chaotic zoo nation such as Nigeria.

I personally have nothing against Buhari, but I feel that we need a younger president. We could however employ Buhari as the minister of "Operation stop Corruption GEJ"
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 22, 2012
One_Naira: [size=18pt]Over my dead body. [/size]

That could be arranged. Please make it possible.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 22, 2012
Onlytruth:

I often wonder why you people won't stop using Igbo name for whatever you want to do.

Unfortunately, Fashola is not "yet ready" to be president (per naija turn by turn power sharing at the center). He should wait for his turn (maybe 2027, after Igbo man's turn). Na naija we dey. cool cool cool

I'm assuming that you think because Buhari won't get your vote, it means he won't get the Igbo's vote? Who did you think the majority of the 6% votes (after rigging) in the SE go to? Santa Claus?

The two gravest mistake Buhari made in 2011 are:

1) Not adding Uche as his middle name?

2) Not campaigning in the East. This was the most foolish mistake. . . . I mean, how are those village people who have never been out of the SE suppose to know what you're about?

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 22, 2012
manny4life: If I was in Nigeria, ans is NO

Buhari, like his predecessors, his recent comments have proved he's an encourager of Islamic terror and extremism, meanwhile Fashola, though he works, he's somewhat partial and has a hidden agenda we don't all know about. Fashola abuses his power from time to time as LASG governor which isn't a good recipe for the executive position.

How's Fashola partial? To who or what?
undecided
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by manny4life(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

How's Fashola partial? To who or what?
undecided

SAT Question... undecided undecided undecided

Gov Fashola is somewhat partial given the fact that he's social and some economic policies are centered on one part while the other part is left untouched. Issues that had occurred over the past 12months - most current will affirm my views about him. I don't have a problem with him, just like every politician, he has his own flaws, but my own thing is that some of his economic fiscal policies are "ANTI JOE".
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by bittyend(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2012
igbo2011: I would vote for them. Buhari did well in the 80's. I don't know why people didn't vote for him last year. Tribalism is too much in Nigeria smh

Co-sign..
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by bittyend(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2012
Anyone that's not one the present Igbo leaders, recycled Northerners, GEJ, former military guys, and Atiku...
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 22, 2012
manny4life:

SAT Question... undecided undecided undecided

Gov Fashola is somewhat partial given the fact that he's social and some economic policies are centered on one part while the other part is left untouched. Issues that had occurred over the past 12months - most current will affirm my views about him. I don't have a problem with him, just like every politician, he has his own flaws, but my own thing is that some of his economic fiscal policies are "ANTI JOE".

I see.

SAT Question, FCAT attitude.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by manny4life(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I see.

SAT Question, FCAT attitude.

Ileke, you have serious issues o, unfortunately I don't know what FCAT is, however, I looked up FCAT. Who cares about the attitude whether you write FCAT, SAT , ACT, bottom line is you answered the question. That is the goal, now dispute it. grin grin grin
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 22, 2012
manny4life:

Ileke, you have serious issues o, unfortunately I don't know what FCAT is, however, I looked up FCAT. Who cares about the attitude whether you write FCAT, SAT , ACT, bottom line is you answered the question. That is the goal, now dispute it. grin grin grin

I can't dispute what I agree with.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by honeric01(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2012
One_Naira: Over my dead body.

The Nigerian police are good at that, make sure you die in a good area where your body can be easily identified.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by manny4life(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I can't dispute what I agree with.

Agree with gini? So you agree the attitude to the question is irrelevant as long as the question is answered? Ok case closed then.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 22, 2012
manny4life:

Agree with gini? So you agree the attitude to the question is irrelevant as long as the question is answered? Ok case closed then.

I agree with the answer, but I still needed to point out your FCAT attitude to my SAT question.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by honeric01(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2012
Onlytruth:

Who cares about your vote?

Fashola is not ready yet to be president, yet a no-record man with NO MEANINGFUL NOR KNOWN SCORECARD was ready and became president without shoes?
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by courage89(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2012
Yes, I will vote for them.

To move the country forward, we have to tackle our fundamental problem which is corruption.
When we tackle corruption, economic and social development will follow.

The best person right now that can tackle corruption head on without sentiment and speculation is Buhari. And the best man that can tackle economic and social development remains Fashola. My opinion is based on antecedents and not based on share luck.

I will vote out corruption, will vote out sectionalism and will vote for progress.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 22, 2012
honeric01:

Who cares about your vote?

Fashola is not ready yet to be president, yet a no-record man with NO MEANINGFUL NOR KNOWN SCORECARD was ready and became president without shoes?

Don't mind that one. He's always putting himself on one 3-leg wobbly pedestal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Continue To Terrorize Eggon Villages In Nasarawa State / Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko / NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.