Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering (10313 Views)

Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. / Alamieyesigha To Forfeit $600K US Mansion & $400K Cash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Omen100(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2012
fried-rice:
you're a Niger Deltan, right??

please point of correction, he is an ijaw man, not Niger-delta. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 22, 2012
fried-rice:

Your president GEJ appointed him A Special Adviser/ Senior Aide.
Seriously?
I don't want to believe you. When? Whaaaaaat?
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Abali1(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2012
LeoMax: Bunkering as a word is not illegal. That is why you hear words like; illegal bunkering. Bunkering is supplying petroleum products to vessels or ship, much more like transportation of products. Get education felas

I want to go into the bunkering business when I grow up.
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 22, 2012
Ex-convict who wants bunkering legalized in order to raise employment for ijaw youths.

Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by BlackBaron: 1:35pm On May 22, 2012
Here goes the cross dressing indicted ex-governor infamously known for fleeing prosecution dressed as a tranny.

Barring the environmental implications, says so much bout the quality of sophistication in our country when scums like this hold political offices.

A Licence to illegal bunkering ? Next there'll be a lobby to issue licences to loot and plunder
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by anydek: 1:38pm On May 22, 2012
If Nigeria is a good country that is not Banana Republic, this Alame. should be rotten in prison by now.
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by blacksta(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2012
Is this the best 11 from the ND

na wa ooo
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by doctorbabs(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2012
Korrection:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros easy...why not check if what he said makes sense.....read some meanings again..lol
! HE DIDNT REALISED ALL THESE WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR, THAT HE NEED TO EMACIPATE HIS PEOPLE FROM POVERTY AND EMPOWER THEM BUT HE WAS BUSY SIPHONED THEIR MONEY, LOOTED ALL THE TREASURY. HE SHOULD BE SHAMEFACED. CRIMINAL LIKE HIM ADVICING GOVT. SHIOOOOO!
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by EPOMA(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2012
fried-rice:
These are the kind of people the South South have to offer Nigeria.
am from ss and that is true, dumd we have as leaders
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by anydek: 1:46pm On May 22, 2012
If Nigeria is a good country that is not Banana Republic, this Alameimeyesia should be rotten in prison by now.God punish his mouth for that nonsense.
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by anydek: 1:50pm On May 22, 2012
If Nigeria is a good country that is not Banana Republic, this Alameimeyesigha should be rotten in prison by now.God punish his mouth for that nonsense. Let his Ijaw Goatluck Jonadog approve the licence for them.
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by friedrice1: 1:53pm On May 22, 2012
Omen100:

please point of correction, he is an ijaw man, not Niger-delta. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
By their reasoning ye shall know them. grin
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by gegee(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2012
so a criminal cannot say the truth again ? the poor niger deltan is sitting on wealth he cannot access because of our oil and gas laws that have vested the ownership of all oil and gas found within nigeria in the federal government. who give out licences to the multinationals who destroy the enviroment in the explration for oil and gas.the government does not even monitor the activities of these companies as they destroy the enviroment.the monies payed to the government by the companies cannot even be seen affecting the lives of the common people.but in the U.S IF OIL IS FOUND ON UR LAND U ARE THE OWNER AND U EITHER EXPLOIT IT URSELF OR U CALL IN COMPANIES AND THEY PAY U FOR UR OIL.IN NIGERIA THE OIL COMPANIES AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EAT THE FOOD AND GIVE THE NIGER DELTA PEOPLE THE SHIT

Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by BlackBaron: 1:58pm On May 22, 2012
gegee: so a criminal cannot say the truth again ? the poor niger deltan is sitting on wealth he cannot access because of our oil and gas laws that have vested the ownership of all oil and gas found within nigeria in the federal government. who give out licences to the multinationals who destroy the enviroment in the explration for oil and gas.the government does not even monitor the activities of these companies as they destroy the enviroment.the monies payed to the government by the companies cannot even be seen affecting the lives of the common people.but in the U.S IF OIL IS FOUND ON UR LAND U ARE THE OWNER AND U EITHER EXPLOIT IT URSELF OR U CALL IN COMPANIES AND THEY PAY U FOR UR OIL.IN NIGERIA THE OIL COMPANIES AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EAT THE FOOD AND GIVE THE NIGER DELTA PEOPLE THE SHIT

Oh weally, so you're after a free-for-all, basically asking for licence to destroy your ecosystem right? If only every region had 100% resource control...
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Baawaa(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2012
supoade: Former Bayelsa State Governor Diepreye Alamieyesigha has advocated for the legalisation of bunkering in the Niger Delta.
Alamieyeseigha said foreigners are the masterminds of bunkering in the region.
He urged stakeholders to prevail on President Goodluck Jonathan to issue licences for the legalisation of bunkering.
The former governor spoke at a ceremony in honour of the late Ijaw hero, Isaac Boro, in Yenagoa.
He said: “There is one thing happening in our area now. I read in the papers about oil theft. About 17 per cent of our production is taken away.
“Our people are not sophisticated enough to go into high-level bunkering. The bunkerers are not here. In the whole oil industry, how many Ijaw people are lifting oil?
“To address the poverty that is so endemic among our people, there should be licences for bunkering.
“The Ijaw man is not yet emancipated economically. The fight is not over, we must be economically liberated.
“There is a thin line between economy and power. They complement each other. My brothers and sisters, let us unite. We should obtain licences for bunkering.
“We have a president of our own, we have a minister of petroleum, who will stop us from obtaining bunkering licences?
“Ask, it shall be given, knock it shall be open. No need to go behind the door. Let us confront our brother and get what we want for our people.”
Alamieyeseigha extolled the legacies of the late Boro, whom he described as the architect of the survival of the Ijaw nation.
“People must look at those areas that we have been impoverished and fight for it. We know that nobody will give you power on a platter of gold; you demand for it, you fight for it. It is our own,” he noted.

source:
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/47369-alamieyesigha-urges-fed-govt-to-legalise-bunkering.html
These are the reasons while GEJ is not performing...this is one of his advisers.INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL!!
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Lex1(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2012
Baawaa:
These are the reasons while GEJ is not performing...this is one of his advisers.INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL!!

Lwkmf
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by olawalebabs(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2012
It is only in Nigeria that an ex convict like Alam will be given a special attention, why wont he calls for the legalization of bunkering. Ole
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by leyema: 2:20pm On May 22, 2012
alamaysia baba ole still have mouth to talk. any way what do u expect from smbody like him, he would always support bad thing. can u immagine for him to be saying they should legalise bunkering. this is disgraceful. i dnt blame him because they ddnt allow him to rot in jail. God save us from all this niger delta thiefs!
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by vanstanzy(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2012
Korrection:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros easy...why not check if what he said makes sense.....read some meanings again..lol

@Korrection

Am not from south-south but i agree with Alams. Legalizing it might actually bring a stop to it, well maybe not fully. But, note that Nigerians have a way of abusing every opportunity. It should be controlled after legalizing it. I stand to be corrected, but i still agree with Alams.
I think some peops here are like what good can come from a CROOK? What they fail to understand is that the brightest of ideas can come from even the most insignificant person.
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 22, 2012
nelson212: Some of u don't even know the meaning of bounkring! Is it right for the foreign investors to steal our oil legally an we are hiding to take very little.
it is BUNKERING not BOUNKRING
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 22, 2012
BUNKERING IS LEGAL, IT MEANS TRANSPORTATION OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS....I.D.I.O.T.S
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by godello: 2:33pm On May 22, 2012
Korrection:

lol i cannot count sense to anything he had said.
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by olaadegoke(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2012
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Demdem(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2012
If alams can talk and think like this, I can imagine how the retardeen think.
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by opabukun(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2012
Can leopard changes its skin?
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by ak47mann(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2012
better i need to start by taking over my own section is even better........
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Eazeee(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2012
did i get him right dat 'Ask n it shall b given.Knock n it shall b opened ?' God bless Shakespare 4 saying dat EVEN D DEVIL CAN CITE D SCRIPTURE 4 HIS PURPOSE. *read d message again* walks away SMH (while blaming Buhari n Boko 4 our misfortune as dem n dia kinsman on power always wnt us 2)
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Sesan2: 2:54pm On May 22, 2012
sadAs if Alams has ever required a licence to steal. sadAs if Alams has ever required a licence to steal.
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Eazeee(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2012
doctorbabs: ! HE DIDNT REALISED ALL THESE WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR, THAT HE NEED TO EMACIPATE HIS PEOPLE FROM POVERTY AND EMPOWER THEM BUT HE WAS BUSY SIPHONED THEIR MONEY, LOOTED ALL THE TREASURY. HE SHOULD BE SHAMEFACED. CRIMINAL LIKE HIM ADVICING GOVT. SHIOOOOO!

Dude didnt u get it dat he is already an adviser 2 ur president?
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by yuzedo: 3:01pm On May 22, 2012
Chai!! grin
This man is a fo.ol and a saboteur o! He is advocating legalization of criminality and denying the government of scarce resources?? undecided I bet my middle nut that this former criminal has bunkering vessels and is the mastermind of a criminal operation in the Niger-delta, which accounts for his unholy influence in the region! angry Tpuuehhh! In saner climes, this man would be brought in for questioning immediately but hey! Naija l'owa! Transvestite former governor! tongue
Re: Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 22, 2012
OKAY GRANTED, THAT ALAMS SAID OIL STEALING SHOULD BE LEGALIZED TO NIGER-DELTANS, NA UNA OIL ? WETIN CONCERN THIS PEOPLE SEF? NO BE DEM GET THE OIL ?

Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 / BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics / Buhari’s Scorecard Decidedly Not Good Enough - Punch Editorial Board