Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Shea Butter(0ri) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shea Butter(0ri) (10829 Views)

Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shea Butter(0ri) by myopera1(f): 1:52pm On May 22, 2012
Shea butter is made from the nuts of African shea tree.it contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid,which renders it far superior to cocoa butter and other natural vegetable butter.its fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin.it provides all essential vitamins needed to make the skin look and feel smoother,softer and most importantly,healthier.Its therapeutic properties protects the skin from the sun and it helps heal wounds faster.its stimulates cellular activities,fights the effect of aging and repairs rough and damaged skin.
The color of the shea butter varies more than expected.its ultimate color depends on the karite nuts used.it differs in Color from almost white to yellow.There's even a naturally almost saffron(golden yellow) coloured shea butter.In all.Shea butter must not be Green or very Hard.also shea butter that appears too white was probably highly refined and many not be too good at healing...
Usage;treatment of dry skin,eczema,minor burn
pain relief from swellings and arthritis,improves muscles relaxtion.
Sunscreen due to its rich content of vit E and F.
Fades scar,treats dark spots,skin discolouration,stretch marks wrinkles and blemishes.
Diaper rash and as hair conditioner.

SHEA BUTTER DOES NOT EXPIRE.STORE IN A COOL PLACE.
SHEA BUTTER DOES NOT TONE THE SKIN COLOUR

try one today!

1 Like

Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by myopera1(f): 2:13pm On May 22, 2012
For effective result,get a clean container,put your fresh shea butter inside,part till you can see d end of the container,and add water.........it works well with water.
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by victorian(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2012
Pls do you have some for sale?
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by DelightTv(f): 6:05pm On May 25, 2012
I have a contact who does. Interested? Send me a mail, I will connect you to her.
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by CrownT(f): 7:31pm On May 25, 2012
have been using this shea butter for a while now and have seen a great effect but only on my body,my face is still very rough.i don't know what to do
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by lepasharon(f): 12:16am On May 26, 2012
i thought Shea butter was yellow because its mixed with palm oil?
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by myopera1(f): 5:36pm On May 26, 2012
@ victoria you can get around your neighborhood.its d cheapest beauty regimen.

@ delight.lol you wnt start shea butter biz??
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by myopera1(f): 5:39pm On May 26, 2012
D colour remains d same@ lepa.do a review of dat article and see what i meant
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by myopera1(f): 5:41pm On May 26, 2012
@ crown.T are you dark or light skinned?
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by ifymarthy(f): 8:13am On May 28, 2012
pls am light skinned, hw do i use shea butter for d posts on my face, and i want to give it to a frnd who has stretch mark , hw does she use it also
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by myopera1(f): 9:20am On May 28, 2012
For dark spots/implies spotsuse seaweed antispot cream +shea butter it fades out !!morning n night
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by Adesuwag(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2012
If you are fairskinned,use seaweed antispot with your shea butter and watch your skin glow.....but make sure you avoid the sun or use sunblock
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by CrownT(f): 2:18pm On May 29, 2012
@ my opera am dark skinned any help
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by myopera1(f): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2012
Note;stretch marks could be natural or as a result of steroids based creams.for the former,mix shea butter with bio oil....it works well but might take ages if you miss a day....no for the latter;.NO RESULT FOUND
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by yinkawunmi(f): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
does shed butter works for sunburn and if YES how can it be used......
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by Desloaaa(f): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2012
Depending on d sunburn..severe or mild.call my opera think she has an article abt sunburn
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by Eeebee50yahoo: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
I love shea butter[color=#770077][/color] smiley[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by tjskii(f): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Its especially good for babies,I used to use cheesy johnsons baby products for my baby,but he broke out in rashes,I was then advised to use shea butter, and it works like magick,his skin is smoother than a babyz bottom now grin
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by easterwick(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2012
whot does it called in benis local dialet is it
ORI'OYO ?
am confuse to prescribe it in market...
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by jeweller(f): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Can i use shea butter alone without cream
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by jeweller(f): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Can i use shea butter alone without cream. Also what time is the best to use it. Morning or night?
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by icebebe(f): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
can i mix it wiv ma cream(Estee)?
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
icebebe: can i mix it wiv ma cream(Estee)?
HI DOes estee lighten?
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by aurora(f): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pure, unadulterated Shea Butter is really awesome for my skin. I experienced skin darkening some months back while using shea butter as a result of over - exposure to the sun. So I mixed my shea butter with Neutrogena Sunblock SPF 45 and some Vit E for daily use. No more darkening My skin is just awesome! smiley

1 Like

Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by thweraja10: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Shea Butter
Shea butter is an off- white or ivory-colored fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa). Shea butter is a triglyceride (fat) derived mainly from stearic acid and oleic acid. It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve or lotion. Shea butter is edible and is used in food preparation in Africa. Occasionally, the chocolate industry uses shea butter mixed with other oils as a substitute for cocoa butter, although the taste is noticeably different.

for Nigerians looking for Shea Butter in the US, you can get your ingredients here http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/shea-butter
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by staceyo(f): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Was told l should use shea butter for my son
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by scabash(f): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Looking flawless and beautiful is not as expensive as you think.
You just need to give your skin the attention needed by pampering it with the Original COTTAGE FRESH herbal soap from Ghana.
It is 0% chemical...all ingredients are natural and skin friendly.
Available also in super toner for fairer skin
order yours today with #1000
call 08139605964

1 Like

Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by misskungfup: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Contact glam omoge on 2BC6A0E7/watsapp:08092642394,phone no 09054780645 we have loads of organic products for a flawless skin;raw shea butter,natural lightening black soap,natural body scrubs,essential n carrier oils,anti acne face wash and creams,facial bar,tamarind body wash,asantee soaps,kojie san soaps,glow cream,lightening cream,anti blemish creams,skin eraser,body butter and lots more.
Re: Shea Butter(0ri) by wapcali: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2019
myopera1:
Ezcema UNIQUE. NATURAL PREMIUM SHEA BUTTER

Features of UNIQUE NATURAL SHEA BUTTER includes :
1, It is safe.It has no heavy metal contaminants.It is also absent of any micobial and dark smoky PAH(Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon).
2, It is evenly spread and has a natural creamy yellow color without any rancid (unpleasant)smell.
Unique Natural Shea butter also has a high potency of
the non-saponification fraction (healing fraction) of 22.5% compared to 2% average for others.
3, It is naturally fortified with vitamin A, Vitamin E ,Triterpenes, Phytosterols,Clinamic Acid and Polyphenol.
4, Unique Natural Shea butter is clinically certified by COSMEPAR in France to be non-irritant and possesses antifungal and antibacterial properties.
5, Its cold method of preparation process makes It suitable for use as a medical product in addition to Its cosmetic effects .
The following are the usefulness of UNIQUE NATURAL PREMIUM SHEA BUTTER:

1.Baby Nappy Rashes
2.Sun protection
3.Allergies
4.Eczema
5.pimples
6.Burns and wounds
7.first aid
8.after shaves
9.dandruff
10.dry scalp
11.hair growth
12.anti aging
13.Lip care
14.moisturizer
15.Arthritis
16.Athlete's foot
17.Muscle fatigue
18.Strectch marks
19.Boils & swellings
20.Dermatitis
21.Diabetic ulcers

For. Deliveries nationwide,
Phone Call: (+234)09037122616(Whats App )
Phone Call: (+234)08035619814
Phone Call: (+234) 808 260 3743.
Phone Call: (+234) 803 725 3951.

National & Internertional Certifications
Nafdac approved
Gmp certified
Eu cosmetics regulatory complaint certified
USA FDA Registered as OTC drug
American Shea butter institute ,Atlanta, USA.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Ankara Tops For Women / Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids? / Nigerian Chiffon Gowns Style In Vogue 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.