Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1755288 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kassano22(m): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Ok thanks could you please enlighten me on the " Spousal Visa" or Life partner permit " what are the differences and who qualifies to apply. Thanks and God bless.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kassano22(m): 1:07am On Jun 17, 2016
staggerlee:
What do u mean by fiance visa?
just asking if there is anything like that.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by afelouz(m): 6:33am On Jun 17, 2016
Someone should please answer me embarassed
afelouz:
Hello house, please I want to apply for SA visitor visa. I have no previous travel history meaning i have a virgin passport

I have the following docs,

Int passport
Visa app forms and passport photograph (white background)
Yellow card
Letter of introduction on companys letterhead
My CaC cert
CAC memorandom of associates
My Business statement of account with minimum balance of 4 - 5m
Paid hotel booking
Flight booking
My work ID as the CEO

Please kindly advice on what more i can add as i have no previous travel history. I dont want to be denied angry
I have other docs like NOUN admission letter where im a PgD student, comprehensive insurance on my company vehicles worth 5m, land receipt, insurance policies and monthly nvestment plan.
I'm a car dealer i can supply BIll of lading too

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ife01(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2016
afelouz:
Someone should please answer me embarassed

I believe your documents are fine. Just apply, you shouldn't be denied so long you have a legitimate reason for travelling.

All the best.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gungab(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2016
vozkini:
Thanks stargalee.
I will apply by Tuesday next and will try and book hotel within midrand. That's where I want to go this time.

@vozkini,please can you highlight some docs that will be needed to acquire SA visa and if possible how to get some that are difficult
thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Guys, please I need some rands. Does anyone on this forum in Nigeria have some for sale?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Kentrasso:
Hi good people. Please how much does it cost to renew visa from here in SA ? I need renewal for 6 months.
What type of Visa do you hold currently ? Visa fee should be around 1k rand plus
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
samuelUMOH:
What type of Visa do you hold currently ? Visa fee should be around 1k rand plus

study visa. can i apply for critical skills instead? I'm studying for a masters degree in engineering
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dayhor: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2016

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dayhor:
@staggerlee @samuelUMOH @naruto02

Is there any reservation for/against any particular medical cover scheme at the SAembassy in Lagos for a study permit application?
In other words, which medical cover should I purchase Compcare, Discovery, ABSA, or Momentum?

Am I supposed to lodge a study permit application at the embassy or the VFS centre in Lagos?

Thanks, in anticipation!

Momentum happens to be the most popular amongst students. That was what I used by the way.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dayhor:
@staggerlee @samuelUMOH @naruto02

Is there any reservation for/against any particular medical cover scheme at the SAembassy in Lagos for a study permit application?
In other words, which medical cover should I purchase Compcare, Discovery, ABSA, or Momentum?

Am I supposed to lodge a study permit application at the embassy or the VFS centre in Lagos?

Thanks, in anticipation!
Study permit is done at the embassy
I sent the fee for momentum health insurance to school. They did the rest
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kentrasso:

study visa. can i apply for critical skills instead? I'm studying for a masters degree in engineering

Yup, just join ECSA and apply for critical skills
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
I greet all the great men in the house o. Please I need rands o, I'm in Lagos presently...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
afelouz:
Hello house, please I want to apply for SA visitor visa. I have no previous travel history meaning i have a virgin passport

I have the following docs,

Int passport
Visa app forms and passport photograph (white background)
Yellow card
Letter of introduction on companys letterhead
My CaC cert
CAC memorandom of associates
My Business statement of account with minimum balance of 4 - 5m
Paid hotel booking
Flight booking
My work ID as the CEO

Please kindly advice on what more i can add as i have no previous travel history. I dont want to be denied angry
I have other docs like NOUN admission letter where im a PgD student, comprehensive insurance on my company vehicles worth 5m, land receipt, insurance policies and monthly nvestment plan.
I'm a car dealer i can supply BIll of lading too

Thanks
You over qualify sef,with all these you have killed them
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Solatium:
To be honest with you dumping huge cash into your account at once will greatly work against.you,except you have had a substantial amount in there before that lodgement,i will advise you to withdraw around 150k from the account,add it back maybe in two tranches and wait for about 2-3 weeks before making your application.

400k is not huge cash so it might not count against your application, especially if you had some money in the acct before now. Also the turnover of the account should be ok. i deposited 2mil in my account the day i printed my statement and i got my visa - i added my current account to the application sha.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by afelouz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
thanks alot. thats a relief. I just want to spend 2 weeks there, visiting a friend, but i plan to make hotel reservation for 5 days and write that I want to spend 5 days.
Solatium:
You over qualify sef,with all these you have killed them
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by santos247(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
samuelUMOH:
If you are renewing for student visa, You pay 1350 + 520 rands at VFS centre. but u need quite some documents. Study Visa, and various categories of work permitt are what you can renew here in SA. Visitors visa is dicy plus possible. DM if u need more idead
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OmoBendel24: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
afelouz:
I'm funding the trip. Thats why I'm presenting my business account.
Do i need to drop my personal account despite being the ceo of the company. Having 95% of the shares?
Also I'm the only signatory to the business account also.

Thanks

The absence of your personal bank statement may just mar your chances (I would have scored you 99% but for this small but sometimes mighty reason, don't you have a personal bank statement even if it's holding around or less than 300k balance?), ensure your letter of intro from your company covers this shortcoming effectively....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by santos247(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
staggerlee:

UKZN has no international clout, corporate SA do not regard UKZN as a top school, go to any corporate organization and google the management team its always UCT or Witts, UP or Stellinbosch. Remember that Afrikaans run these 4 schools and Afrikaans run corporate SA. I wont advise anyone looking for good career in SA to go to durban. I seriously wish i can expose the real me on NL, all u guys will pay for info. I know things u all will never know and am not just making mouth. UKZN is like comparing LASU to UI and OAU
Lie fromt he pit of hell.
UCT
WITts, Stellenbosh, UP, UKZN are all ranked together after UCT in terms of reputation
UKZN is more reputable at home and aborad than UJ or any other SA school

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
santos247:

Should you need rands in Niegeria, Aboki in lagos is your best bet. I have rands here and i can exchange for naira. Yo dont necessarily have to carry extra cash if you wanna fly. UR Master card is enough to convince immigration though u cant withdraw at the ATM here. You still need to exchange with people.

Thanks Santos247. Your post was very helpful.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by afelouz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ofcourse, I do have personal account, but if i transferred some amount to my personal account form the business account before printing the statement, won't that raise a red flag? thanks for your time.

OmoBendel24:

The absence of your personal bank statement may just mar your chances (I would have scored you 99% but for this small but sometimes mighty reason, don't you have a personal bank statement even if it's holding around or less than 300k balance?), ensure your letter of intro from your company covers this shortcoming effectively....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by takin35(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Pls I want to book a flght to south africa who can help me out?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OmoBendel24: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
afelouz:
Ofcourse, I do have personal account, but if i transferred some amount to my personal account form the business account before printing the statement, won't that raise a red flag? thanks for your time.

Yeah, it will. But how much more time do you have left, and to spare if need be too? Just ensure the introduction letter is properly done to cover the sponsorship well if you understand me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by takin35(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
takin35:
Pls I want to book a flght to south africa who can help me out?
I beg make una help na. I beg
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
takin35:
I beg make una help na. I beg
just login to wakanow. com and book the flight yourself. You can as well book on flysaa website and pay with your card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (918) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: airbnbupdate and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.