Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1732484 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2016
phemy1230:
I was denied, they couldn't confirm hotel reservation, and I made a reservation at city lodge hotel Johannesburg, what about you @Pendragon1 what was the outcome?
Where did u book the hotel and did u call the hotel ursef?
It's important to do a follow up when u book an hotel.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 1:11am On Oct 08, 2016
friendly101:
Where did u book the hotel and did u call the hotel ursef? It's important to do a follow up when u book an hotel.
We booked at Tsogo sun hotel, SA. How do I do the follow up? Its an agent that got it done for me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2016
Pendragon1:

We booked at Tsogo sun hotel, SA.
How do I do the follow up? Its an agent that got it done for me
Next time pay for a night 250- 350 .and book 10days .You should have done it yourself definitely agent want to cut cost,probably he didn't pay for the booking.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Next time pay for a night 250- 350 .and book 10days .You should have done it yourself definitely agent want to cut cost,probably he didn't pay for the booking.
Sammuel is right......
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2016
samuelUMOH:
You mean 250k? wait if you guys could put me through I might get it done for real, but how much did you think I should have in my account
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Pendragon1:

You mean 250k? wait if you guys could put me through I might get it done for real, but how much did you think I should have in my account
200- 300 rand .not 250k Bros
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2016
friendly101:

Sammuel is right......
He told me it's a paid hotel that he booked, but the reason for denial is FORMED BANK STATEMENT.
I don't think it because of the hotel bookings I was denied
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2016
Pendragon1:

Most rejections of application are always traced to poor bank account and unverified hotel booking .There is no specific amount required by embassy for bank statement ,however you can't have 360k in your account and you want to embark on a journey that may cost you 200k ,Embassy will reject the application .More importantly the cash inflow is very crucial .For hotel reservation make your payment and ask the manager to send you confirmation letter stating clearly your passport number and days booked for .For instance ,book 10 days and make payment for 1 day.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2016
@Pendragon1

Please pay attention to rule number 22
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2016
justwise:
@Pendragon1
You mean page 22 of this thread?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2016
justwise:
@Pendragon1

Pendragon1:

You mean page 22 of this thread?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
justwise:

I don't know the rule 22 you're talking about and what it says
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OmoBendel24: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pendragon1:

I don't know the rule 22 you're talking about and what it says
Here you have it.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by seangy4konji: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bro. Please in need your help regarding an issue. On my visa it says to be admitted for a period of 10 days and no of entries multiple entries.

How do I use this multiple entries without violating any lawthanks justwise.
justwise:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
seangy4konji:
Bro. Please in need your help regarding an issue. On my visa it says to be admitted for a period of 10 days and no of entries multiple entries.

How do I use this multiple entries without violating any lawthanks justwise.

It means at any point in time you enter SA you can't spend more than ten days at a stretch, I wanna believe ur visa states 3 months validity, if it is so you can go in and out of SA for 3 months but on each visit you can only spend max of 10 days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by seangy4konji: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
No where is it written 3 months validity but the enter on or before date is exactly 3 months from date of issuance.
staggerlee:

It means at any point in time you enter SA you can't spend more than ten days at a stretch, I wanna believe ur visa states 3 months validity, if it is so you can go in and out of SA for 3 months but on each visit you can only spend max of 10 days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
seangy4konji:
No where is it written 3 months validity but the enter on or before date is exactly 3 months from date of issuance.

Same, it means 3 months validity
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Here you have it.
But you put a picture here, means you broke the rule and don't tell me you haven't put a contact here once
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Most rejections of application are always traced to poor bank account and unverified hotel booking .There is no specific amount required by embassy for bank statement ,however you can't have 360k in your account and you want to embark on a journey that may cost you 200k ,Embassy will reject the application .More importantly the cash inflow is very crucial .For hotel reservation make your payment and ask the manager to send you confirmation letter stating clearly your passport number and days booked for .For instance ,book 10 days and make payment for 1 day.
Did I ever said its 360k I had in my account?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pendragon1:

Did I ever said its 360k I had in my account?
That is for instance ,explaining bank account .I didn't say your account is 360k ,That is illustration.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2016
samuelUMOH:
That is for instance ,explaining bank account .I didn't say your account is 360k ,That is illustration.
Can I open a new account and put a large sum of cash there and go reapply? Does that makes sense
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OmoBendel24: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Pendragon1:

But you put a picture here, means you broke the rule and don't tell me you haven't put a contact here once

Kindly read again your response to me above. It will do you a whole lot of good if you will open up your understanding and open yourself to learning too, really. I feel your pain though! Regards
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HAVIA(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Pendragon1:

Can I open a new account and put a large sum of cash there and go reapply? Does that makes sense

Cash parking? There are clear requirements in regards to bank statements, length etc. A new cash statement with no activity is a fat NO!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by seangy4konji: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Which of his bank cards work well in South Africa please to withdraw cash

First bank Plc

Verve
MasterCard
Visa card?

Responses appreciated and do they argue a lot when you withdraw using the ATM assuming it works
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by seangy4konji: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
@justwise. I would need your honest suggestion please. I really wnt to collect Portuguese or French tpurist visa before I go to sa but I really do not know how long it takeaway for processing with Shenzhen. Is t advisable I submit it now or I can just go to sa and Gambia first and when am back I can submit for the Shenghen. What would you advice please[color=#006600][/color]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Can someone put me through how can I apply for the SA visa myself most especially the flight itinerary and hotel reservation bookings?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2016
mzjennypher:
hello house uh has gone to sa via kenyan airways as that seem to be the cheapest for now. need to know if the experience was aite

I have gone to south Africa twice this year and I use Kenya airways. So far the trip with them was cool. The only difference with SA airways is time. You spend more time with Kenya before you get to sa. On Friday we had delayed flight from Johannesburg airport and give us voucher to eat at Jackson. 160 Rands each person. It was cool.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
samuelUMOH:
please I got an offer from wits and I have gotten the necessary documents from them, I have started applying for visa through vfs(online) my question is am in the stage where they ask for maintenance/deportation and these are some of the requests (Available Funds(foreign currency):
Type: *
Amount: *
South African Rand Equivalent: *
Valid return or onward ticket number: *
Expiry DatesadDD/MM/YYYY)
Cash deposit in the amount of: *
Lodged at: *
Office:
Date of depositsadDD/MM/YYYY) *
Receipt No: *
South African Rand Equivalent: * )please is this the bank statement form or otherwise please am confused
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
wine4dguy:
please I got an offer from wits and I have gotten the necessary documents from them, I have started applying for visa through vfs(online) my question is am in the stage where they ask for maintenance/deportation and these are some of the requests (Available Funds(foreign currency):
Type: *
Amount: *
South African Rand Equivalent: *
Valid return or onward ticket number: *
Expiry DatesadDD/MM/YYYY)
Cash deposit in the amount of: *
Lodged at: *
Office:
Date of depositsadDD/MM/YYYY) *
Receipt No: *
South African Rand Equivalent: * )please is this the bank statement form or otherwise please am confused
deportation or maintenace has been abolished .No need lodging in the money .Have a bank statement of 1m upward .If you don't have look for family or friends to give you sponsor letter and the bank account .Don't do fake they verify .For return ticket you don't need to pay for flight ,flight booking is okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.