Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1760706 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (919) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
samtol4:
Please open a dollar account and pay school fees when you arrive SA . Recently most naija atm card messing up . Be wise

Buying dollars might not be a wise decision if you are not getting at Travellex or getting form A.

You can start buying rand in small quantities now. I know what I'm saying trust me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Wummih: 1:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Wummih:
hi guys, I received the undertaken by the registrar from my school International office few days after I've submitted my study permit application. I thought the Final admission letter covers it all. I just hope this wouldn't affect my application.
has anybody gotten his/her permit without this letter of undertaken?
how possible is it calling and forwarding the letter to the embassy through mail?

thanks
anybody pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks brother
One more thing please
Does medical certificate covers the
Radiological report and medical report

I was thinking of having two medical report,
One for radiological and the other one for medical report

When I went for the two texts at federal medical center they only gave me medical certificate so I have been confuse
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Btcavailable: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2017
liv123:
Thanks brother
One more thing please
Does medical certificate covers the
Radiological report and medical report

I was thinking of having two medical report,
One for radiological and the other one for medical report

When I went for the two texts at federal medical center they only gave me medical certificate so I have been confuse
do your radiological if not you can't submit I went through that
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2017
Please were did you do yous
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Btcavailable: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2017
liv123:
Please were did you do yous
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Were did you do yous
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 7:51am On Jan 27, 2017
Were can I do that in port Harcourt
Btcavailable:
Ibadan
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Btcavailable: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2017
liv123:
Were can I do that in port Harcourt
just visit any radiologist for an ex ray
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Btcavailable:
just visit any radiologist for an ex ray
Thanks I will do that this morning
But do they accept from report from any hospital?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nairaking1: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Ejoo,
I applied for priority visa on the 19th and my flight is on the 1st. Please from experience, should I start cancelling the flight? cos I thought by now, the visa should be ready

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Btcavailable: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2017
nairaking1:
Ejoo,
I applied for priority visa on the 19th and my flight is on the 1st. Please from experience, should I start cancelling the flight? cos I thought by now, the visa should be ready
have you paid for the fight
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Btcavailable: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2017
liv123:
where are you doing the submittion ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Btcavailable:
where are you doing the submittion ?
Maybe port Harcourt
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nairaking1: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Btcavailable:
have you paid for the fight
Yes I have, or rather my company has.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
liv123:
Only Government hospital, make sure it's stamped.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ariel20:

Buying dollars might not be a wise decision if you are not getting at Travellex or getting form A.
How will he withdraw money in Sa ?/
You can start buying rand in small quantities now. I know what I'm saying trust me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Btcavailable: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
nairaking1:

Yes I have, or rather my company has.
then u have to cancel it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thecassanova:

Only Government hospital, make sure it's stamped.

Not correct Sir.

Did mine at a private hospital - it's just a medical report to say you have been checked to be okay and if not okay, the details should be mentioned.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Btcavailable:
Please room I got my student permit am I to pay for school fees here or I can pay when I get dere

Get someone to send you the equivalent via western union - it can be your mum/dad or both. The last I checked, the rate was 411naira to a dollar.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
nairaking1:
Ejoo,

Has SA resumed priority visa? I hope you are not mistaking the VIP lounge for priority?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Processor01:

Not correct Sir.

Did mine at a private hospital - it's just a medical report to say you have been checked to be okay and if not okay, the details should be mentioned.
Processor01 please help me
I went to federal medical center last week and I told them that I want a medical report and radiology report, so I went in for a text after it they gave me aa stamped certificate ,So my question now is
Do I need to radiology report deferent or the certificate cover both of them.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
liv123:
Processor01 please help me
I went to federal medical center last week and I told them that I want a medical report and radiology report, so I went in for a text after it they gave me aa stamped certificate ,So my question now is
Do I need to radiology report deferent or the certificate cover both of them.

The Radiology report is a different form which should be signed off by a Radiologist after you have done an X-ray.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by intrinsicniyi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Processor01:

Not correct Sir.

Hi , Good evening.

Please how can I get police clearance certificate in lagos.

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nairaking1: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Processor01:

Has SA resumed priority visa? I hope you are not mistaking the VIP lounge for priority?

Oh! I thought they were the same thing. So I am on a long thing! Please has anyone who applied on or after 19th January gotten their visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nairaking1: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Btcavailable:
then u have to cancel it

Are you saying this authoritatively. You mean I cnt get the visa on monday or Tuesday?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
nairaking1:

Are you saying this authoritatively. You mean I cnt get the visa on monday or Tuesday?
You may
What was the status when u track it online?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 28, 2017
intrinsicniyi:

Hi , Good evening.

Please how can I get police clearance certificate in lagos.

Thanks.

Go to Alagbon
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Biolypop: 5:58am On Jan 28, 2017
To all the people who helped with one information or the other I say thank you...... I really appreciate
I got my STUDY PERMIT already submitted on 17th of January 2017 at abuja vfs center and I got the permit 24th of January 2017, just 8 days interval....
I appreciate you all on this forum
Thanks once again

6 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Btcavailable: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Biolypop:
To all the people who helped with one information or the other I say thank you...... I really appreciate
I got my STUDY PERMIT already submitted on 17th of January 2017 at abuja vfs center and I got the permit 24th of January 2017, just 8 days interval....
I appreciate you all on this forum
Thanks once again
when are traveling ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nairaking1: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2017
Thecassanova:

You may
What was the status when u track it online?

The same thing since the day I submitted, being processed by the SA high commission. Called them, they said the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (919) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.