Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1764192 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (920) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
What is your status bro
Are you working, studying, business etc
That will determine how people will advise you on DIY
Jotmax:
How do I apply for visa and how much will the whole process cost? Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ElDeeVee(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
intrinsicniyi:

Hi,

Please where can I get a medical, radiological reports & yellow card in Lagos. It's very urgent thanks.

You should get yellow card @ Fed. Min. of Health office directly opposite MM International Airport gate. It costs 1K as at last year.

You are welcome, bro.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by intrinsicniyi(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
ElDeeVee:

You should get yellow card @ Fed. Min. of Health office directly opposite MM International Airport gate. It costs 1K as at last year.

You are welcome, bro.

Thanks Bro. I appreciate. grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
liv123:
Please my good people
I was sent some documents from South Africa and I was told to certified them here in Nigeria, then my question is
(1)are the one to certified the documents or the person that send it
(2) will it be acceptable if I certified the documents here in Nigeria
Since the originals are in SA. They were supposed to be certified in SA before sending to you. It has to be certified in SA to give more credibility.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nulasco:

Since the originals are in SA. They were supposed to be certified in SA before sending to you. It has to be certified in SA to give more credibility.
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrphilipsade(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
pls whats the way to go about sending an invitation, does anyone endorse it before it's sent for the sake of validity?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by edithclare: 3:43am On Jan 31, 2017
Good morning house, please if your sponsor is a Nigerian based in Nigeria is he required to certify his bank statement, I D and sponsorship letter before he gives them to you? I am applying for study visa.
Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 31, 2017
Btcavailable:
For a student permit do I need hotel reservation please need urgent answer

No, you need accommodation letter from the school.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2017
ElDeeVee:

You are welcome, bro.

Hi ElDeeVee,

Abeg u fit describe how ii fit reach dt address from ikeja (computer village).

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TemmyDavies(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2017
intrinsicniyi:

Hi,

Please where can I get a medical, radiological reports & yellow card in Lagos. It's very urgent thanks.

Medical you can do that at any government hospital, but it is best to write VFS asking about it, for genuine information,they reply almost the same day.

For yellow card,u can get that at international airport road, just take a cab from National bus stop (blue cab) stop at Fed.ministry of health. It's #100

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TemmyDavies(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2017
edithclare:
Good morning house, please if your sponsor is a Nigerian based in Nigeria is he required to certify his bank statement, I D and sponsorship letter before he gives them to you? I am applying for study visa.
Thank you.

Certify Bank Statement No, its an official statement and as such signature from the bank is enough,sponsorship letter gotten from high court doesn't need certification,but sponsor ID must be certified.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by intrinsicniyi(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2017
TemmyDavies:

Medical you can do that at any government hospital, but it is best to write VFS asking about it, for genuine information,they reply almost the same day.

For yellow card,u can get that at international airport road, just take a cab from National bus stop (blue cab) stop at Fed.ministry of health. It's #100

Thanks, ur info came in handy. I'm inside d blue cab as ii dey type this. smiley

Enjoy d day!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jj17cv(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TemmyDavies(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
intrinsicniyi:

Thanks, ur info came in handy. I'm inside d blue cab as ii dey type this. smiley

Enjoy d day!

Okay man,wish you well.

God bless!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pondat99: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
abeg im lost make una find me ohh what if the sponsorship letter has an airforce stamp and logo and all and what ID are we talking abt am planning to apply for my study permit am gathering documents ya help will be neeeded all bless
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by edithclare: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
TemmyDavies:

Certify Bank Statement No, its an official statement and as such signature from the bank is enough,sponsorship letter gotten from high court doesn't need certification,but sponsor ID must be certified.

Thanks!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rock30: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hello house, please I need an urgent reply! I applied for S.A visa in VFS office in Abuja to attend a 1 week workshop, I dropped my application on 26th of Jan and to my surprise, I got a sms that my application has been processed and ready for collection today 31st of Jan. Does that mean I have been denied, given the fact that it took less than 6 working days to process?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
pondat99:
abeg im lost make una find me ohh what if the sponsorship letter has an airforce stamp and logo and all and what ID are we talking abt am planning to apply for my study permit am gathering documents ya help will be neeeded all bless
The sponsorship letter is ok.
ID of your sponsor can be Biodata page of International passport, it can be National Idcard, Voter's card etc
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
rock30:
Hello house, please I need an urgent reply! I applied for S.A visa in VFS office in Abuja to attend a 1 week workshop, I dropped my application on 26th of Jan and to my surprise, I got a sms that my application has been processed and ready for collection today 31st of Jan. Does that mean I have been denied, given the fact that it took less than 6 working days to process?
Only you can know the outcome when u collect it at VFS, the number of days it took doesn't really matter.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by midep: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
rock30:

No bro, I submitted mine on the 13th and received SMS for collecting on the 20th and behold i was given 3 Months but Single entry with 15 days stay as against 3 Months Multiple i requested for.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rock30: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
midep:

No bro, I submitted mine on the 13th and received SMS for collecting on the 20th and behold i was given 3 Months but Single entry with 15 days stay as against 3 Months Multiple i requested for.

Thanks so much for your response. I think yours is about 5 working days, mine is 3, that's why am worried.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MotunrayoA: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
hi house, i have a question, so my bf is applying for a job in SA and we are hoping he gets it.
i would like to know pls what is the process for general work permit visa? is he to do it here or in SA?
what is the criteria and what does he need to have so he doesn't get denied?
For the experienced NL'ers please help oooo
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MotunrayoA: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
NFLY:
Alhamdulillah... I got my study permit yesterday.
Kudos to you all, God bless you
hi pls what is the proceedure as i am applying to beauty schools iN SA... Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chimaobikanu(m): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2017
midep:

Same with me, submitted on 13th January at Abuja, got sms notification on 20th. Collected on 23rd. Was given 3 months single entry with 15 days stay against the 3 months multiple entry I applied for. Maybe it's there New system now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TemmyDavies(m): 5:50am On Feb 01, 2017
rock30:

You could have been granted, if your documents were super accurate, a relative got his in 4days, and to my surprise, he was given more than the duration he asked for.... Lol
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nairaking1: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2017
it's like Abuja applicants get surprise packages from the embassy. When you listen to those that applied in Lag fear go start to dey catch you.
TemmyDavies:

You could have been granted, if your documents were super accurate, a relative got his in 4days, and to my surprise, he was given more than the duration he asked for.... Lol
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nairaking1: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2017
it's like Abuja applicants get surprise packages from the embassy. When you listen to those that applied in Lag fear go start to dey catch you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Dear house I submitted my application for a visitors visa on the 26th January 2017, till date I am yet to receive an acknowledgement sms from VFS global...been worried since.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (920) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.