Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1728633 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by imoniyi(f): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2018
moomanpg:

Abio. Yes o, na wetin Alwin Louw gave me be that o. Ditto. Yes i am. i have sent you a mail

Its good to start from foundation oo
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by moomanpg: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2018
imoniyi:

Its good to start from foundation oo

My dear, i no fit shout o sad
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2018
imoniyi:

Yes I get. I feel honours is repetition for Nigerians coming to SA. Your undergraduate degree was four years right?. So u got Bsc hons. Most uni in SA is like 3yrs, then u do one year honours after making 4years. If u did a 4yrs degree I see no reason doing honour. But I know saqa will take u back to honours, that is what they do to most pple sha cos their standard is kinda high. Its also advisable to do so u get used to their system cos its kinda different. All the best.

Exactly, Thanks for your response.

is their a way i can skip honours @iwoniyi even though saqa wants that?

keep me some clue.
thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by imoniyi(f): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2018
abdullahi45:

Exactly, Thanks for your response.

is their a way i can skip honours @iwoniyi even though saqa wants that?

keep me some clue.
thanks

Lol no way. Na wetin Saqa give u. That's what you will use in any SA uni
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 12:38am On Jan 05, 2018
imoniyi:

Lol no way. Na wetin Saqa give u. That's what you will use in any SA uni

as you know some universities doesn't require Saqa can one just apply for MSc in such schools?

i hope their is np repercussion to that?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by imoniyi(f): 12:41am On Jan 05, 2018
abdullahi45:

as you know some universities doesn't require Saqa can one just apply for MSc in such schools?

i hope their is np repercussion to that?

Most requires saqa. If not all
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by imoniyi(f): 12:50am On Jan 05, 2018
moomanpg:

My dear, i no fit shout o sad

Inbox me ur no
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by moomanpg: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2018
imoniyi:

Inbox day ur no

sent
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 1:02am On Jan 05, 2018
abnice2004:
Hello to see gurus in different house. I was here last month dat my study permit was denied and d reason was that my saqa was not certified. I now went ahead to certify it and I submitted again. I got my passport now and was denied again Base on d same saqa but dis time dey said no original saqa certificate. Both at d abuja embassy. I av been to SA twice which I did not over stay. I am just tired and I don't know wat to do. A beg gurus in d house shud advice me. Some ppl say dat I shud not put SAQA so far I av HESA. Some said may be I should submit in lagos. Pls advice me on abeg

Hi Gurus in the house, if i may ask do one need to certify his saqa result again in a court in Nigeria before one can submit it for visa?

do one also need to submit the original saqa result for visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bliz123: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2018
imoniyi:

1. U can use form A or agent. Best is agent
2. To get admission into Monash is easy, it's a private university. What course are u doing
3. I don't understand ur question.
I go to Monash tho

Thanks. My intended course is water management.
I wanted to be sure the school processes admissions and time for process as well. So I can plan towards my visa applications
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bliz123: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2018
moomanpg:

1) Use bank wire, it is better tho I have never tried agent as suggested by imoniyi.
2) Yes it is sure, you will get their admission at worst a foundation course
3) Nope, they don't, you will have to send your soft copy through email and hard copy of your certified documents through courier service before getting their admission..
God bless you too. Thanks.

Okay. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lollymi(f): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2018
imoniyi:

Where did u apply. U have to do ur radiological test, u shouldn't have submitted the original na. Rather certified copies. If the police report Is still valid like it hasn't expired u can use the same one. Just resubmit

I applied at vsf Lagos centre on the 13th. I submitted the originals of everything. I only have the scanned copies of the police report and the medicals. The police report is still valid cos I did it in December as well.
Can anything be done?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bliz123: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2018
abdullahi45:

which fee are u talking about, you mean application fee or tuition fee?

admission is different from visa and you apply for it separately. if you fulfill the requirements for admission you get admission. be more specific with your questions.

why that question now? get ur admission first Mr

I'm sorry if I sounded confusing. I asked about how best to pay for admission application fee.
I'm trying to process myself without an agent as advised on here.
It would had been cool(er) if I had someone to mentor me about steps to avoid me making mistakes.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2018
bliz123:

I'm sorry if I sounded confusing. I asked about how best to pay for admission application fee.
I'm trying to process myself without an agent as advised on here.
It would had been cool(er) if I had someone to mentor me about steps to avoid me making mistakes.

you want to put in for MSc right? have you done saqa evaluation?

The app process is no big deal just put in your best man.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2018
infofta:

Let him sponsor you.
Hope you have paid part of your tuition fee.

okay. Thanks for your response. i hope there is no problem about him sponsoring me?

i haven't paid part of my tuition fee,is it compulsory i pay some part before i can get the visa. Kindly advise
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by imoniyi(f): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2018
bliz123:

Thanks. My intended course is water management.
I wanted to be sure the school processes admissions and time for process as well. So I can plan towards my visa applications

Monash offers water management. You can still apply
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
nairaking1:
Ejoo,
I applied for priority visa on the 19th and my flight is on the 1st. Please from experience, should I start cancelling the flight? cos I thought by now, the visa should be ready

So there is something like priority visa for SA too. Can someone please expatiate on this please. The cost? can one use priority visa apply for study visa? Who can do it? The duration it takes to be ready?

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bliz123: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
abdullahi45:

you want to put in for MSc right? have you done saqa evaluation?

The app process is no big deal just put in your best man.
Thanks for encouraging me. I have not done the saca evaluation yet. It was not listed on the school website so I didn't understand it at all. Please how do I go about this and what is it's important to getting admission and / or visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
bliz123:

Thanks for encouraging me. I have not done the saca evaluation yet. It was not listed on the school website so I didn't understand it at all. Please how do I go about this and what is it's important to getting admission and / or visa

The truth is that most schools doesn't have their application open for Honours or MSc now except for few schools. Kindly try to dp your see and check for schools whose application is still on for MSc.

As for SAQA, you need to evaluate your undergraduate cert and transcript via saqa... find out more about it via Google.

it's worthy to state that some school MSc doesn't require SAQa so you can apply to such schools without saqa.... But generally people advice one should do saqa.

Gurus in the house will contribute more.

good luck.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bliz123: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
imoniyi:

Monash offers water management. You can still apply

I have applied but what is this saca do I need it. Advise from experience.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by farellstone: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
moomanpg:
Try Monash university South Africa admission is still on.
please how much is postgraduate tuition fee for social science in monash? I just need your rough estimate.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by farellstone: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
imoniyi:

1. U can use form A or agent. Best is agent
2. To get admission into Monash is easy, it's a private university. What course are u doing
3. I don't understand ur question.
I go to Monash tho
please how much is postgraduate tuition fee for social science in monash. And how much can one budget for studying and accommodation?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by moomanpg: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
farellstone:
please how much is postgraduate tuition fee for social science in monash? I just need your rough estimate.

You can check that on their website. It is written in BLACK and WHITE.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2018
abdullahi45:

So there is something like priority visa for SA too. Can someone please expatiate on this please. The cost? can one use priority visa apply for study visa? Who can do it? The duration it takes to be ready?

Thanks

kindly see to the above question guru �
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by imoniyi(f): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
bliz123:

I have applied but what is this saca do I need it. Advise from experience.

I don't think u need it if u want to study at Monash. It's a private university so they dont stress u like other schools. Just do the SAQA for other schools
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by imoniyi(f): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
farellstone:

Check their website. www.msa.ac.za. check fees section. +/- 60,000 roughly 1.6m as at the current rate
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bliz123: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
imoniyi:

I don't think u need it if u want to study at Monash. It's a private university so they dont stress u like other schools. Just do the SAQA for other schools
Thanks a bunch. You're super super.
If I submit my visa application without the saqa, (since monash does not need it) will it affect my visa applications in anyway.

Can not submitting saqa cause visa refusal . Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Manager007: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=cassieluv post=63941855][/quote]

Hello,

I didnt get any email from you.

You can ask me anythin on this thread and i will respond accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.