Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1739209 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Seynex01: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hello
I want to apply for south africa tourist visa, next week and my acct balance is 500 plus. Can i apply with that acct balance.thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Mmaobey:
Please anyone here in my shoes I submitted for study permit on the 10th of November at Abuja vfs, till now have not heard from them, been to the embassy twice but was always told to check next week. I seriously don't understand anymore. Please anyone with similar issue here please.....advice...from gurus on what I should do please.

Bro I think the delay on issuing study visa is globally. I applied for study visa on the 4th of Dec in South Africa Embassy in Abu-Dhabi and was told 3 to 6wks, but worse case scenario is 8wks processing time but it hardly gets to that. Fortunately or unfortunately my passport is going into the 7th week still no word from the embassy. This is an embassy that processes visit visa in 3days max. I was told when I called that every study permit has to come from home affairs back in RSA before the embassies can act. Let’s hope for the best, I assure you are not alone. Please let’s us know when you receive yours so we can follow up with ours.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jonathanogbonna: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2018
please can someone help is urgent. i intend applying for a South Africa visit visa next week, my host she's a South African indigene, she's sent me all her certified documents for the processing which includes her statement of account, invitation letter signed by her, passport certified, resident and prove of employment. but the problem is i don't have enough money in my account so my fear is i might not be granted a visa. please i need help ASAP. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by infofta(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Jonathanogbonna:
please can someone help is urgent. i intend applying for a South Africa visit visa next week, my host she's a South African indigene, she's sent me all her certified documents for the processing which includes her statement of account, invitation letter signed by her, passport certified, resident and prove of employment. but the problem is i don't have enough money in my account so my fear is i might not be granted a visa. please i need help ASAP. Thanks

Before a visitors visa is granted you must have ties to your home country in the form of job, bank balance and family ties.
Your sponsor is not your family member, hence, the chances your application will be denied is very high.
If you are refused now the record will always be there.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by faithest1: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
imoniyi:
Morning, if u want to study in SA start applying for your visa oo. Cos sometimes it takes time and sometimes it doesn't. My frnd that renewed her visa last year was delayed ehn. Before her visa came out we already spent like 3weeks /1month in class. So she had to forfeit the first semester. Schools are opening soon oo, just start applying to avoid stories at the end of the day

Please wat are the steps to step guide to apply for sa visa... I have been given admission for msc
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Manager007 post=64253380]
wooow,this information has really helped me in advance,I have an idea of what to do from day one once I land in SA,thanks so much to the one who asked and the one who answered
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prof1999(m): 1:24am On Jan 20, 2018
GOOD DAY GOOD PEOPLE. the (pilot training i'm going for in S.A cost around 9m but for now i only have 6.5 in my account .so my question is can i apply for the study visa with that amount. big thanks in advance
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2018
faithest1:

Please wat are the steps to step guide to apply for sa visa... I have been given admission for msc

visit this website and follow the instructions http://www.vfsglobal.com/southafrica/nigeria/study-long.html you don't need an agent as you can do it yourself, it is quite straightforward.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Seynex01: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hello house,

I applied for SA tourist visa in june and i was denied based on insuffient balance. This was done by an agent now, i want to apply on my own all documents are valid same as i used previouly and i have over 600 as balance with good cash flow. The issue is the filling of form, i can not remember the information in the form, as he was the person that filled the form.Hope this wldnt be n issue.

Thanks.

I need an urgent response pls.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Seynex01: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Seynex01:
Hello house,

I applied for SA tourist visa in june and i was denied based on insuffient balance. This was done by an agent now, i want to apply on my own all documents are valid same as i used previouly and i have over 600 as balance with good cash flow. The issue is the filling of form, i can not remember the information in the form, as he was the person that filled the form.Hope this wldnt be n issue.

Thanks.

y

I will appreciate responses to this pls.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Seynex01: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Seynex01:
Hello house,

Thanks.

I wld appreciate a prompt response to this pls. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by infofta(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Seynex01:

I wld appreciate a prompt response to this pls. Thanks

You must fill the same information as they have your previous application form and documents. You will be denied and even ban you based on that.
Secondly, add a cover letter stating why you really want to visit so that it will not seem you are desperate to go to SA.
How much was the account balance in your first application and where is the agent that filled the form?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Seynex01: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
infofta:

You must fill the same information as they have your previous application form and documents. You will be denied and even ban you based on that.
Secondly, add a cover letter stating why you really want to visit so that it will not seem you are desperate to go to SA.
How much was the account balance in your first application and where is the agent that filled the form?

Thanks for the response, my companies statement of account was attached and a balance of 180k.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by educsam245: 5:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Please, I am in South Africa. I would like to know how much it costs to renew a Nigerian International passport right here in South Africa and the documents required. I would be grateful if anyone here could assist me with information regarding this. Thank you all!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by infofta(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
educsam245:
Hi Everyone,

Please, I am in South Africa. I would like to know how much it costs to renew a Nigerian International passport right here in South Africa and the documents required. I would be grateful if anyone here could assist me with information regarding this. Thank you all!

Go to Nigerian embassy at Illovo if you stay in Johanneburg. It might cost you up to r2500 to r3000.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by infofta(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
My relative got his study permit today. Submitted January 5th and was approved January 19th. Two weeks processing time. Enough fasting and prayer. Lol
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2018
infofta:
My relative got his study permit today. Submitted January 5th and was approved January 19th. Two weeks processing time. Enough fasting and prayer. Lol

Felicitation! which Uni?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cydophobia(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2018
Good day

Please in summary what are the basic requirements for 10 days tourist visa to South Africa and how much is the visa fee.

I will appreciate if the requirements can be listed here.

Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by etoman1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Please is there anyone here that applied on the 9th of January in abj? It seems the delay is becoming annoying embarassed
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kim1: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
What can someone do to survive in s.a?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by America001: 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
etoman1:
Please is there anyone here that applied on the 9th of January in abj? It seems the delay is becoming annoying embarassed
Etoman1. How many you dey for Nairaland abeg? The Etoman1 wey I know dey UAE. Which one come dey apply for SA visa again?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by everyevery: 4:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Manager007 pls I crave your indulgence, suggest a uni for me where I can study for msc in computer science related courses in the SA. Thanks in anticipation of your quick response. Reasonable tuition fees inclusive.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Manager007: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2018
everyevery:
Manager007 pls I crave your indulgence, suggest a uni for me where I can study for msc in computer science related courses in the SA. Thanks in anticipation of your quick response. Reasonable tuition fees inclusive.

Well, for M.sc Computer Studies (Research), my best advise in terms of fees and funding opportunity at this time is the University of Fort Hare in Alice, Eastern Cape. you could occasionally visit East London ( The city closest to Alice) for naija foods etc.

It's a nice place and you will get funding. But, my advise is to apply early. They are needing candidates at this time who fit in their areas of Research interest. And, their fees are quite reasonable and living expenses is minimal.

www.ufh.ac.za

Cheers

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by etoman1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
America001:

Etoman1. How many you dey for Nairaland abeg? The Etoman1 wey I know dey UAE. Which one come dey apply for SA visa again?
lol �. My bro what's going on? My bro applied for s.a since 9th and up till now, nothing meaningful so I say make I bring am here to know if its a general stuff! I still d Abu Dhabi boss �
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello Landers please can I use statement of result for saqa evaluation instead of certificate as per my school as not done convocation
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
padyt007:
Hello Landers please can I use statement of result for saqa evaluation instead of certificate as per my school as not done convocation
Yeah
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by alausa11: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2018
Plus landers I nod the telephone contact of Abuja embassy.. applied for study permit since November last year.. I av not received any response.. the contact I saw online isn't working
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thecassanova:
Yeah
thanks.... cassanova.... how sure are you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fetomowo: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello everyone! Please, what minimum amount am I to hold in an account for a Ph.D. student going to SA.

Secondly, I am using another person's account for my SOA. I hope this is acceptable. He is a friend. Must I be related by blood to him to use his account?

Thirdly, Is there a fast track visa application in Lagos? Anyone with answers, please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by joekinbile: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Your comments here has been of immense help. Thanks for the thread. Please I need an urgent information on the cheapest health insurance scheme in Johnbrg for students with 3 years study plan.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by joekinbile: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please I need a clarification on this issue. Do people require SAQA evaluation to process study permit/Visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Onibuoore and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.