Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1746332 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (917) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blessings15: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
citizen202:
Hello nairalanders ,OK I need help with my relocation out to SouthAfrica ,My girl friend who is from south africa is willing to help she is working but currently does not know the procedures to follow. Please advise us how do we begin people. Thanks for your anticipated contribution.

Hey,

You can apply for Life partner visa; Life partner permits or visas are issued to foreigners who are immigrating to South Africa with a South African boyfriend or girlfriend (life partner) with whom they are in a permanent relationship you can also renew it in sa until you get your PR.

The must important documents you need is Notarial Contract from a lawyer then her ID and yours.

It takes time btw 6 - 10 Months except if you push it then 6-8 weeks.

You must be prayerful.

good luck
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 31, 2019
Please have you heard of Voluntary workers Permit before , Also if I was given visa extension if I push it can I change my status ?
Blessings15:
[b][/b]

Hey,

You can apply for Life partner visa; Life partner permits or visas are issued to foreigners who are immigrating to South Africa with a South African boyfriend or girlfriend (life partner) with whom they are in a permanent relationship you can also renew it in sa until you get your PR.

The must important documents you need is Notarial Contract from a lawyer then her ID and yours.

It takes time btw 6 - 10 Months except if you push it then 6-8 weeks.

You must be prayerful.

good luck

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Predstan:
Someone applied for Visa on the 11th of March and got it on Wednesday 27th of March. She paid for VIP which only cost 12800 naira extra

Just confirmed that the VIP is just for faster submission not making visa comming out faster,the numbers at the vfs is always long,by paying for the vip you will be attended to quickly

That person who paid vip was lucky to get her visa fast, the vip didnt influence it, shebi as at last year people where getting their visa within 24/48 hours, that means vip will be 2 hours? Lols

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Predstan: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2019
andrew444:

Just confirmed that the VIP is just for faster submission not making visa comming out faster,the numbers at the vfs is always long,by paying for the vip you will be attended to quickly

That person who paid vip was lucky to get her visa fast, the vip didnt influence it, shebi as at last year people where getting their visa within 24/48 hours, that means vip will be 2 hours? Lols

Ok. I want to ask you a question. I dont know if I can PM you and just chat on whatsapp
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2019
Predstan:

Ok. I want to ask you a question. I dont know if I can PM you and just chat on whatsapp

You can bro

waiting for it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Demilade1: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Guys, please I have a question. What is the procedure for South African change of visa conditions? I have a visa for a school but I have decided to go to another school (based on personal reasons). My school has not allowed me to register unless I change my visa conditions to be endorsed for study in the school. will I have to start all over again with the documents? Will I have to wait as long as a fresh applicant waits? Does anyone have an answer to my question? Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Austin1031(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bro I know someone who submitted using VIP same day I submitted but got his visa after 4weeks but I'm yet to get mine. I guess the VIP works for faster Visa processing not just a coincidence!
andrew444:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Austin1031:
Bro I know someone who submitted using VIP same day I submitted but got his visa after 4weeks but I'm yet to get mine. I guess the VIP works for faster Visa processing not just a coincidence!

Okay bro when did you submit? Tourist or study?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
hello landers , i have done my saqa and i have plan of doing my masters degree in S.A , am a mechanical engineering graduate with 2nd class lower division as my first degree .. pls which school should i apply too with school fees waiver and what is the cost for other expenses like housing , feeding and likes .... thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Austin1031(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jan 31. Visitors Visa. What bout you buddy?
andrew444:

Okay bro when did you submit? Tourist or study?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
Austin1031:
Jan 31. Visitors Visa. What bout you buddy?

I applied on the 20th of march

Your application have been 2 months now ,I have a feeling you will get your visa between the first or second week of April

Have you been tracking it nor checking your email ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Demilade1:
Guys, please I have a question. What is the procedure for South African change of visa conditions? I have a visa for a school but I have decided to go to another school (based on personal reasons). My school has not allowed me to register unless I change my visa conditions to be endorsed for study in the school. will I have to start all over again with the documents? Will I have to wait as long as a fresh applicant waits? Does anyone have an answer to my question? Thank you
All again with all documents plus admission letter of the new sch .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
padyt007:
hello landers , i have done my saqa and i have plan of doing my masters degree in S.A , am a mechanical engineering graduate with 2nd class lower division as my first degree .. pls which school should i apply too with school fees waiver and what is the cost for other expenses like housing , feeding and likes .... thanks
What level is your saqa ? Level 7 or 8 ?ukzn and university of venda have waiver .while some schools may offer scholarship depending on your proposal
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Austin1031(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Been tracking it daily. As for the mail, I'm yet to receive any
andrew444:

I applied on the 20th of march

Your application have been 2 months now ,I have a feeling you will get your visa between the first or second week of April

Have you been tracking it nor checking your email ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zaronxpanol(f): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
My younger brother would be travelling to SA on Wednesday for his program at the University of Johannesburg. I was thinking of buying a one way ticket for him, since he has was granted a study visa, in my opinion, I think return ticket's should be for tourist visas holders. But to my dismay some one was telling me to buy a return ticket for him, My concern is that my brother won't be returning to Naija till next year when his program will end, so I don't see the need for an immediate return ticket due to financial constrains. Lastly! A paid return ticket wasn't stated on his visa. PLEASE HOUSE I AM CONFUSED!! PLEASE ADVISE ME. THIS S.A PEOPLE AND THEIR RULES ARE JUST TOO MUCH JARE!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
samtol4:
What level is your saqa ? Level 7 or 8 ?ukzn and university of venda have waiver .while some schools may offer scholarship depending on your proposal
level 7
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
padyt007:
like how much do you ppl think i will spend yearly on the masters degree + accommodation + feeding
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Demilade1: 1:03am On Apr 01, 2019
samtol4:
All again with all documents plus admission letter of the new sch .

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 01, 2019
They don't ask for return ticket for permit holders
Zaronxpanol:
My younger brother would be travelling to SA on Wednesday for his program at the University of Johannesburg. I was thinking of buying a one way ticket for him, since he has was granted a study visa, in my opinion, I think return ticket's should be for tourist visas holders. But to my dismay some one was telling me to buy a return ticket for him, My concern is that my brother won't be returning to Naija till next year when his program will end, so I don't see the need for an immediate return ticket due to financial constrains. Lastly! A paid return ticket wasn't stated on his visa. PLEASE HOUSE I AM CONFUSED!! PLEASE ADVISE ME. THIS S.A PEOPLE AND THEIR RULES ARE JUST TOO MUCH JARE!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2019
Zaronxpanol:

Your brother dont need a return ticket ,A one way ticket is okay i can gurantee you that.

He is going with a study visa and not a tourist visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zaronxpanol(f): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2019
saintobi009:
They don't ask for return ticket for permit holders
Thanks for ur response!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zaronxpanol(f): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2019
andrew444:

Your brother dont need a return ticket ,A one way ticket is okay i can gurantee you that.

He is going with a study visa and not a tourist visa
Thanks for ur response!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mroyato(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2019
There's nothing wrong with the one way ticket so long he's travelling on a study visa

Zaronxpanol:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zaronxpanol(f): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2019
mroyato:
There's nothing wrong with the one way ticket so long he's travelling on a study visa

Thanks for ur response!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Viquetohr: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Has anyone who applied for study visa between Feb. 18-21 been called for passport collection yet?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samtoog: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
DoubleGiant:

so with a critical skill visa, one can apply for permanent residence??
First, is your profession on the critical skills? Check here http://www.dha.gov.za/images/immigration_critical_skills.pdf
Do you have a South African qualification already? That is have you completed any degree listed on the critical skills in a South African University?
If both answers are yes, then you can apply for PR
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samtoog: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
saintobi009:
okay please what is the best way to get PR here then ? my first visa I didn't use it , I was given 3 months single entry , second one I was given three months multiple , which I went twice then I did extension the second time I went , what is the best legit way for me to get PR , I wanted to apply for study permit here but someone said I should go and do it in Lagos because the one here will probably be runs , please what's your advice
PR is not just gotten like that. There are several requirements for it. The best option is through studies and you must qualify in a profession listed on SA critical skills http://www.dha.gov.za/images/immigration_critical_skills.pdf
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Viquetohr:
Has anyone who applied for study visa between Feb. 18-21 been called for passport collection yet?

My sis also applied for study visa on the 21 Feb. No reply yet.
Is really frustrating after paying all the fees even the medical insurance is active since 1st March
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mechango: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mimicle101:

My sis also applied for study visa on the 21 Feb. No reply yet.
Is really frustrating after paying all the fees even the medical insurance is active since 1st March

Hmmmmmmm
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Samtoog:

First, is your profession on the critical skills? Check here http://www.dha.gov.za/images/immigration_critical_skills.pdf
Do you have a South African qualification already? That is have you completed any degree listed on the critical skills in a South African University?
If both answers are yes, then you can apply for PR

Thank you so much...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Does the embassy always call once visa is out ?

Is it compulsory they will call ?

Or it's just only email ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timilehingeorge: 2:10am On Apr 02, 2019
Viquetohr:

I applied January 24. I have not been called. You people should chill ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (917) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.