Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1746331 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (917) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samtoog: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
qalifa:

I’ve renewed my study permit twice how did you get permanent residency ?
Critical Skills
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Samtoog:
Critical Skills
so with a critical skill visa, one can apply for permanent residence??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
okay please what is the best way to get PR here then ? my first visa I didn't use it , I was given 3 months single entry , second one I was given three months multiple , which I went twice then I did extension the second time I went , what is the best legit way for me to get PR , I wanted to apply for study permit here but someone said I should go and do it in Lagos because the one here will probably be runs , please what's your advice
Samtoog:

No you can't with visitors visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by citizen202(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
Aragon1:

Am sorry but I may not be in the best position to answer that. I am grounded in tourist/visiting visas which has been successful for me over time. So I am sharing my practical experience based on that. I hope someone else in the house who is conversant with and has been successful with the students visa application comes to your aid. Thanks
Hello Aragon1 please I sent you a mail .please reply me im in need of some inquiries I want to make boss
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by citizen202(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hello nairalanders ,OK I need help with my relocation out to SouthAfrica ,My girl friend who is from south africa is willing to help she is working but currently does not know the procedures to follow. Please advise us how do we begin people. Thanks for your anticipated contribution.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by walejummy: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
chuddyforlife:

pls sir do i need my bank statement before i apply and how much will be enough
please i want u to help to secure the visa....thanks for ur concern waiting for ur quote
which visa type, tourist or study, if its tourist 800 to 1m will do d magic.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
chuddyforlife:

pls sir do i need my bank statement before i apply and how much will be enough
please i want u to help to secure the visa....thanks for ur concern waiting for ur quote

You need a 3 month bank statement to apply at Lagos then Abuja is 6 months

Bank statement of 800k to 1 million
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Chukwuka16: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dear sirs,

Please how do I go about processing PR outside SA. I had my PhD in CS last year from SA and figure I should have it just in case.

Thanks in anticipation of your kind responses.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tataiwo09(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Family!

Please, How feasible is getting a tuition-waiver for a PhD programme in S.A. without having first class, but a weak 2.1 and excellent msc result
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tataiwo09(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2019
Responses oo
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2019
citizen202:
Hello nairalanders ,OK I need help with my relocation out to SouthAfrica ,My girl friend who is from south africa is willing to help she is working but currently does not know the procedures to follow. Please advise us how do we begin people. Thanks for your anticipated contribution.

Both of you have to be married for any chance for you to relocate. Home affairs doesn't recognise boyfriend and girlfriend relationship as per relocation

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chuddyforlife(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2019
walejummy:
which visa type, tourist or study, if its tourist 800 to 1m will do d magic.

thank you so much for ur reply
but sir will 500,000 thounsand naira will not be enough
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mechango: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2019
tataiwo09:
Family!

Please, How feasible is getting a tuition-waiver for a PhD programme in S.A. without having first class, but a weak 2.1 and excellent msc result

Try UKZN, Durban

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Metucity: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
obaxlove:
Hello,

Please how will SAQA confirm an application payment made online using card? Is being more than 10 days i made an online payment for my credentials evaluation but i am yet to receive any confirmation of payment from them and my credential will get there soon. Should I be worried?

If the transaction was successful, your bank should have sent you a receipt. Contact your bank for assistance. Once you get the receipt, forward it to SAQA via mail. You call also place a call for follow-up after you must have sent it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Metucity: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chukwuka16:
Dear sirs,

Please how do I go about processing PR outside SA. I had my PhD in CS last year from SA and figure I should have it just in case.

Thanks in anticipation of your kind responses.

With your certificate, you can apply for your PR in SA but I think you should be in the country to that.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Aragon1: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
chuddyforlife:

thank you so much for ur reply
but sir will 500,000 thounsand naira will not be enough
Please don't risk it, you stand a high chance of been refused if you do so. If the visa officer calculates your flight ticket, hotel accommodation and personal travel allowance, he/she will not be convinced you can afford a vacation with such little amount. No one spends his/her entire savings on vacation. My advice is, build your funds to 800k-1Mill....then apply. You stand a better chance this way.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Aragon1: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
citizen202:
Hello Aragon1 please I sent you a mail .please reply me im in need of some inquiries I want to make boss
I replied your mail.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Chukwuka16: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Metucity:

With your certificate, you can apply for your PR in SA but I think you should be in the country to that.

Oops that's a tough one considering that work won't allow and even if holidays came calling, 10 hours flight one way this period is not an adventure I'd want to undertake.

I'd make further inquiries.

Thanks alot baba.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please guys about how long does study visa take to come out now ? someone said 4 months is that true
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
saintobi009:
Please guys about how long does study visa take to come out now ? someone said 4 months is that true

Na luck my brother

I have been following this thread,someone people waited for 2 months ,some 3 months

A guy recently waited for 5 months

Na God my broda

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
lol , I don't mind 2 months , but anything longer than that na war oo
andrew444:

Na luck my brother

I have been following this thread,someone people waited for 2 months ,some 3 months

A guy recently waited for 5 months

Na God my broda
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Predstan: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Someone applied for Visa on the 11th of March and got it on Wednesday 27th of March. She paid for VIP which only cost 12800 naira extra
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timilehingeorge: 2:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Predstan:
Someone applied for Visa on the 11th of March and got it on Wednesday 27th of March. She paid for VIP which only cost 12800 naira extra

But it's not study visa she applied for na.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by temmysammy: 5:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Good day house, visa application at this South Africa vfs in Lagos is really becoming frustrating. I applied for tourist visa since Jan 28 and till now no response from them. Pls guy does anyone have an email of theirs that I can send a mail to or better still should I go there in person, bcoz from d look of tins, if one doesn't apply via d VIP lounge, dat person is on a longthing, which is not supposed to b so.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2019
temmysammy:
Good day house, visa application at this South Africa vfs in Lagos is really becoming frustrating. I applied for tourist visa since Jan 28 and till now no response from them. Pls guy does anyone have an email of theirs that I can send a mail to or better still should I go there in person, bcoz from d look of tins, if one doesn't apply via d VIP lounge, dat person is on a longthing, which is not supposed to b so.

I never knew about this VIP of a thing, i wish i knew i would have paid

You meant since 28 jan you havent heard from them? thats exactly 2 months on the dot

Have you checked your email or tried tracking it?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2019
saintobi009:
lol , I don't mind 2 months , but anything longer than that na war oo

Have you applied?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by temmysammy: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2019
andrew444:

You meant since 28 jan you havent heard from them? thats exactly 2 months on the dot

andrew444:

You meant since 28 jan you havent heard from,, them? thats exactly 2 months on the dot

its d first office on d last hand side immediately u enter d SA vfs ,have checked my mail countless times n tracked it as well.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Austin1031(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2019
Same old story for me. Tomorrow makes my application 2months. If only I had known about his VIP stuff. Anyways there's God sad
temmysammy:
its d first office on d last hand side immediately u enter d SA vfs ,have checked my mail countless times n tracked it as well.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jemypeters: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
andrew444:

Agent no dey collect 10k o because he said he paid 10k

I don't know anything about VIP sha because when I went to vfs I never encountered anything like that .

Bros please i need your advise on somtin... i wanna apply for a 2weeks leave for tourism purposes in SA come Next month.. if i indicate that i am married would i be required to include am marriage certificate or other proof of marriage for such a short stay?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jemypeters: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
andrew444:

You need a 3 month bank statement to apply at Lagos then Abuja is 6 months

Bank statement of 800k to 1 million

hello brother ...greetings... regarding this part, there is a question i need clarifications on please.. i do not wanna use my salary account but my personal account where i would have my financial investment liquidation done into and its btw 1m and 1.5m...that account hasnt been seeing money for some time now except for investment liquidations.... can i use that account statement along with my payment slip in applying for a 2weeks tourism visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jemypeters: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Aragon1:

Please don't risk it, you stand a high chance of been refused if you do so. If the visa officer calculates your flight ticket, hotel accommodation and personal travel allowance, he/she will not be convinced you can afford a vacation with such little amount. No one spends his/her entire savings on vacation. My advice is, build your funds to 800k-1Mill....then apply. You stand a better chance this way.

regarding this purpose brother for a tourism visa of just 2 weeks... can rather use my investment advisory letter from my investment bank that would be due for liquidation before my planned travelling than trying to boost my personal account?

awaiting your feedback brother
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
jemypeters:

hello brother ...greetings... regarding this part, there is a question i need clarifications on please.. i do not wanna use my salary account but my personal account where i would have my financial investment liquidation done into and its btw 1m and 1.5m...that account hasnt been seeing money for some time now except for investment liquidations.... can i use that account statement along with my payment slip in applying for a 2weeks tourism visa?

Oga justwise should help on this

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (917) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: hunee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.