Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733410 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ruthiegal: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
cashdosh:

I was a holder of the said “ Volunteer Permit” for 3 years before I changed status. I can confirm to you that I have stayed outside the Republic for 3 months and 2 months plus on numerous occasions. Did you travel or traveling with an ID card that can confirm that you're truly volunteering with the organization? Another tip, when returning to SA, depart Nigeria on a Saturday so you can arrive SA on Sunday morning. Also, dress formal and be confident. I know their immigration can be tough sometimes! In a Nutshell, You don't need to apply for another Visitors Visa Sir.

Hello good afternoon. Please I would appreciate if you can answer my question. How were you able to change your volunteer permit and which status do you hold now because I read the volunteer permit can’t be upgraded. Someone wants to help me process the said volunteer permit coz it’s faster hence my questions coz I’m worried. And I doubt I can work with that . I just have a lot of questions on my mind
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Emmybreezy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
please i will like to apply for tourist south African visa at the Lagos embassy....please i will like to know the vital informations needed to apply
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cashdosh(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ruthiegal:

Hello good afternoon. Please I would appreciate if you can answer my question. How were you able to change your volunteer permit and which status do you hold now because I read the volunteer permit can’t be upgraded. Someone wants to help me process the said volunteer permit coz it’s faster hence my questions coz I’m worried. And I doubt I can work with that . I just have a lot of questions on my mind

Good evening madam,

Yes, You cannot extend the validity of your Volunteer Permit. I recently changed my status to a Study Permit. You should apply for a Work permit if you want to seek for a Job. Are there Jobs in SA?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Bro please I thought they said one can't change from voluntary visa to any other visa anymore
cashdosh:

Good evening madam,

Yes, You cannot extend the validity of your Volunteer Permit. I recently changed my status to a Study Permit. You should apply for a Work permit if you want to seek for a Job. Are there Jobs in SA?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cashdosh(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
saintobi009:
Bro please I thought they said one can't change from voluntary visa to any other visa anymore

Sir, You should ask whoever is helping you out because it is very possible.... Na study permit I dey use now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by walejummy: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Strongmercy123:
Good morning Nairaland, this is the 4th time I’m applying for South Africa visa. I’m really tired and I have been using agents. Pls house, can I do it myself? I am tired of wasting money. Pls I need enlightenment and how to go about it. I will be waiting for any response.
4th time n been regretted? Are u sure those bros never spoil your image finish there?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
walejummy:
4th time n been regretted? Are u sure those bros never spoil your image finish there?

But that's really so sad.

(Speaking about image) do you think they pay references to previous applications before making there decision?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sage7(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mimicle101:

(Speaking about image) do you think they pay references to previous applications before making there decision?

Of course!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sage7:

Of course!

Oky atleast now I have idea
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
please oo,, has anyone received study visa of recent?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
DoubleGiant:
please oo,, has anyone received study visa of recent?

Are they even stil issuing visas... cant remember the last time I heard that here.
Vfs sa is just eating our money for nothing
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jhamez10: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mimicle101:

Are they even stil issuing visas... cant remember the last time I heard that here.
nawa ooo they should just return our passport nah I submitted at vfs abuja for visit visa this is the 6th week now still under assessment....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mimicle101:

Have your sister travelled bro ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timaji2003: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
I am not sure if anybody has gotten study visa at vfs Abuja since January.l applied since February,no response till now.lt is 5 months already.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jonesjoe(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
cashdosh:

Sir, If you have A million naira in your account then you do not need a sponsor. Most importantly, do not deposit any large amount into your bank account before you print out your statement because the consular will just deny you on the grounds of “Banks Statement Lacks Credibility”.

However, if you’re using a sponsor ( family member preferably) He/She or the Organization should print a 3 months ( if you’re applying in lagos & 6 months for Abuja) bank statement with reference letter from the bank confirming your sponsor as the sole signatory to the account.

Lastly, take note that your employer will provide you with the ‘INTRODUCTION LETTER’ to Introduce you as their employee and also stating your intended date of departure/return and your salary (optional). The introduction letter must be printed on the company’s letter head A4 paper.

Thanks Sir!

Boss abeg I have a appointment at the VFs Lagos on the 15th and I want to know if I can be issued a 3 weeks tourist visa with a statement of 800 thousand naira in my account . Pls I will appreciate your urgent response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cashdosh(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jonesjoe:
Boss abeg I have a appointment at the VFs Lagos on the 15th and I want to know if I can be issued a 3 weeks tourist visa with a statement of 800 thousand naira in my account . Pls I will appreciate your urgent response

Yes Sir

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 5:14am On Jul 02, 2019
andrew444:

Have your sister travelled bro ?

No remember the study visa was denied
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jonesjoe(m): 5:27am On Jul 02, 2019
cashdosh:

Yes Sir
thanks bro� was unsing an agent who took some money from me to get a sponsor who I can use his statement, but I found out he forged a bank statement so I rather use mine with about 800 thousand than to use forged statements cos I think there must be a way they'll verify the statements of account
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2019
Mimicle101:

No remember the study visa was denied

Sorry about that

I forgot it was denied
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayinkala(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Hello House..

Has anyone filed an Appeal before?

I would like to appeal a decision made on my visa application. I picked up my passport at VFS last week to see that I was refused on the account that the Invitation Letter I submitted was forged, meanwhile I didn't forge any document. I am to attend a business show event this July and the organizer issued me an Invitation Letter which I submitted with my Visa Application.
I believe the Embassy is more than welcome to call the number listed on the letter to verify the show. Still wondering how they arrived at such unfair decision.

If anybody here has filled an appeal before please whats the process?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sircreeden(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2019
ayinkala:
Hello House..

Has anyone filed an Appeal before?

I would like to appeal a decision made on my visa application. I picked up my passport at VFS last week to see that I was refused on the account that the Invitation Letter I submitted was forged, meanwhile I didn't forge any document. I am to attend a business show event this July and the organizer issued me an Invitation Letter which I submitted with my Visa Application.
I believe the Embassy is more than welcome to call the number listed on the letter to verify the show. Still wondering how they arrived at such unfair decision.

If anybody here has filled an appeal before please whats the process?

If I will advise you don't waste your time appealing, However if you where rejected on grounds of forged invitation letter there are many people here who has been to sa on business, job interviews etc. Ask for copies of invitation letters and cross check then fix the error and re apply again

NB: submit same documents when applying only fix the invitation letter issue and you will get your visa

Best of luck....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by walejummy: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Mimicle101:

pls explain well, are u asking if sa embassy pay ref to pervious application if refuse or granted? The answer is YES. Or u mean if the agent give ref to your previous applications? Most of them won't care
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2019
walejummy:
pls explain well, are u asking if sa embassy pay ref to pervious application if refuse or granted? The answer is YES. Or u mean if the agent give ref to your previous applications? Most of them won't care

Actually I am referring to the first one.

Especially if it was refused or granted.

And thanks alot for the reply.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2019
timaji2003:
I am not sure if anybody has gotten study visa at vfs Abuja since January.l applied since February,no response till now.lt is 5 months already.
What of other visa types,, has anyone gotten from Abuja?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cashdosh(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Jonesjoe:
thanks bro� was unsing an agent who took some money from me to get a sponsor who I can use his statement, but I found out he forged a bank statement so I rather use mine with about 800 thousand than to use forged statements cos I think there must be a way they'll verify the statements of account

Ensure to submit verifiable documents. Thanks!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olygarshy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please house, how do I apply myself for visitor's visa to South Africa... Need the required portal please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ZubyDee: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Hello house. Tourist visa application submitted on 22nd March for my wife and daughter in Abuja, got update it was ready for collection yesterday, 2nd of July, that’s 3 months and 11 days of waiting. 3 months multiple visa issued.. glad the long delay wasn’t for nothing. All the best to everyone applying for visa.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by michaellild(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2019
I applied for a study visa since March at the VFS Lagos, till now I'm yet to get a the visa from the embassy. This is very sad. The most annoying part is, if I don't resume on time, my scholarship will be withdrawn. My resumption date ought to be 1st of July. I really pissed and I intend on storming that embassy soon!
Any other suggestions?

DoubleGiant:

I used to think Abuja is faster than Lagos. I was so wrong
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jhamez10: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2019
ZubyDee:
Hello house. Tourist visa application submitted on 22nd March for my wife and daughter in Abuja, got update it was ready for collection yesterday, 2nd of July, that’s 3 months and 11 days of waiting. 3 months multiple visa issued.. glad the long delay wasn’t for nothing. All the best to everyone applying for visa.
pls sir were did u applied abuja or Lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cashdosh(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2019
ZubyDee:

Congratulations Sir! I’m next in line for the testimony.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Syinkus: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Am happy for u oooo.Did u received mail or text message for collection?
ZubyDee:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ZubyDee: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
cashdosh:

Congratulations Sir! I’m next in line for the testimony.
Thanks bro. Amen to your prayer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: hunee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.