Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733690 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by IOmono(f): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=Theo025 post=85241597]You don't need birth certificate to apply for study visa. It is for children within a certain age bracket... If you have downloaded that form from VFS site, you will see that the birth certificate requirement is for children not adults.

[Want to apply for my daughter but this verification of certificate at ministry of foreign affair is what I don't get. Cos going to Abuja from where I am is not easy. Any way out ]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 2:05am On Jan 07, 2020
blesyn28:
I am coming for PhD Applied Geology

Ok no need making any Tuition payment before your visa nor your arrival to udubs.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 2:08am On Jan 07, 2020
jemypeters:
hello house i really need help in securing a direct hotel booking with any of these SA J'burg hotels cos all i have seen, are insisting i make payment and it is the only thing holding my visa application from reaching the embassy yet..

please dear house can anyone help me with this part on reservation.. is there any one i can directly book without making financial payments?/ please help a brother

Most hotels let you cancel atleast 48hrs to your stay date. Incase you foresee any delays in your visa, you can ask for a return. What means of payment are you using, I advice you use a Credit card.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 2:18am On Jan 07, 2020
cucumbar:
just came into Cape Town yesterday, beautiful city.
Was in jo’burg for 3 days.
Typing from the new year carnival on wale street.
See nau, WiFi Dey for road.

Was at long street yesterday night. Mad fun mhen. Will explore with the hop on hop off bus from tomorrow.

So much to do, but won’t be able to cover all, will be leaving by next weekend unfortunately.

How person fit migrAte legally sef?
What critical skill do you possess? And do you’ve over 2years Work experience in it?
Are you in the STEM field?
Do you’ve aspirations in furthering through professional/higher degrees like a PhD for example?

If at least one of these is on the positive, you can kick start migration plans.

Don’t be deceived, these are only the vital options of living in SA legally, no marriage with any SA lady can guarantee this.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DexterousOne(m): 2:29am On Jan 07, 2020
Thecassanova:

What critical skill do you possess? And do you’ve over 2years Work experience in it?
Do you’ve aspirations in furthering through professional/higher degrees like a PhD for example?

If at least one of these is on the positive, you can kick start migration plans.

Don’t be deceived, these are only the vital options of living in SA legally, no marriage with any SA lady can guarantee this.
I'm open to this tho.

Have my ACA
And a postgraduate degree

I just may qualify for this
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2020
Thecassanova:

grin me sef, Nigeria don confuse me. I studied chemical engineering, but I’ve been working in a bank now for over 10years. Will be willing to go for further studies if that’s a route. No masters yet, though.
What are my chances?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2020
cucumbar:
grin me sef, Nigeria don confuse me. I studied chemical engineering, but I’ve been working in a bank now for over 10years. Will be willing to go for further studies if that’s a route. No masters yet, though.
What are my chances?

Try and get Masters with research, this might or will give you tuition waivers and all you just need to bother yourself about is your upkeep. After your masters you can apply to stay as a legal citizen or further to PhD to have better chance.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
DexterousOne:
I'm open to this tho.

Have my ACA
And a postgraduate degree

I just may qualify for this
cucumbar:
What are my chances?
A Postgrad degree (Research Only) in a STEM related field is your sure bet.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gabby227(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please those who submitted to vfs recently did they ask you to authenticate your WAEC and A Level result at both ministry of education and Foreigner affairs?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Where you expecting a Nigerian vibe when no be Naija you dey. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

morpheus24:

Make him hold money for pocket if he reach cubana, those girls there sharpen eye well.

Cubana gives more of and African vibe than a naija vibe.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by SirKennie13(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
blesyn28:
Huge thanks for all the interesting posts here.

Please I want to ask if it is compulsory to have paid all tuition fees before applying for visa.

Please is there anyone in the University of the Western Cape here?

Adespecial....check this Ma
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2020
gabby227:
Please those who submitted to vfs recently did they ask you to authenticate your WAEC and A Level result at both ministry of education and Foreigner affairs?

I submitted my application in November and I didn't have to authenticate my credentials (except for the local court attestations). However, this is a new year and things might have changed, maybe you should check out their website and checklist if there are any changes.

Regards.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moyingurl: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Pls I want to know is SAQA accepts statement of result. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2020
Moyingurl:
Pls I want to know is SAQA accepts statement of result. Thanks

No they don't.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gabby227(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
080bjaked:

I submitted my application in November and I didn't have to authenticate my credentials (except for the local court attestations). However, this is a new year and things might have changed, maybe you should check out their website and checklist if there are any changes.

Regards.

No changes but they asked me to authenticate them at both Ministry of Education and Foreign affairs and I didn't go with my Waec so I am stuck for a day till tomorrow when my documents will arrive. This is peculiar to Abuja
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Pls kindly check your dm. I just got admission to uwc as well and will love to interact with you concerning the admission process. You can also send me mail on aderonkeadegoke687@gmail.com
blesyn28:
I am coming for PhD Applied Geology

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello guru in the house, please is there anything like thumb print while applying for SA visa in vfs?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Don1985:
Hello guru in the house, please is there anything like thumb print while applying for SA visa in vfs?
No ,, it not applicable to SA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
padyt007:
padyt007:
thanks party007... I appreciate �
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DexterousOne(m): 1:27am On Jan 09, 2020
Thecassanova:

A Postgrad degree (Research Only) in a STEM related field is your sure bet.

Thank you

But there has to be something for other fields

I'll do more research
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

Thank you

But there has to be something for other fields

I'll do more research
Only STEM can apply to become Permanent Residence after graduation.

If you do your MSc or PhD for instance in SA uni within the critical skill field then you’re eligible. Your research & degree is what matters here.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tataiwo09(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Who can share me a sample of sponsor's letter for visa application?

Pls help me out

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DexterousOne(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thecassanova:

Only STEM can apply to become Permanent Residence after graduation.

If you do your MSc or PhD for instance in SA uni within the critical skill field then you’re eligible. Your research & degree is what matters here.

Okay

Are you currently based on S.A.?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Js22621: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Goodday all, anyone with possible job link or contact in Capetown? kindly connect please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
Finally I got my visit visa approved today within a week. A 3 months multiple entry with condition of staying for a month.

Thanks to you guys

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Did you travel from joburg to capetown by road? Pls can you share your travel itinerary with me cos i intend traveling to both places sooner.
cucumbar:
just came into Cape Town yesterday, beautiful city.
Was in jo’burg for 3 days.
Typing from the new year carnival on wale street.
See nau, WiFi Dey for road.

Was at long street yesterday night. Mad fun mhen. Will explore with the hop on hop off bus from tomorrow.

So much to do, but won’t be able to cover all, will be leaving by next weekend unfortunately.

How person fit migrAte legally sef?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
adespecial:
Did you travel from joburg to capetown by road? Pls can you share your travel itinerary with me cos i intend traveling to both places sooner.
No, went by air. I'm thinking you could go by train. It might be quite a distance travelling by road. It was almost 2 hours (1:55min) by air.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
adespecial:
Finally I got my visit visa approved today within a week. A 3 months multiple entry with condition of staying for a month.

Thanks to you guys
Please when did you submit the application
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Js22621: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
No passenger train tickets from Joburg to CPT, either by road (18-20hour) or by air 2hours.

cucumbar:
No, went by air. I'm thinking you could go by train. It might be quite a distance travelling by road. It was almost 2 hours (1:55min) by air.

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Danieljobb(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.