Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1729559 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2020
justt:

Really @the bolder with VIP treatment?
I didn't use VIP section because people were not many. I only met a guy there so obviously there was no need for VIP. But I paid #40,471 including courier charges. Does your fees include courier?

I hope I have not been scammed?! Last year when I went to Italy, courier fees was half of what I paid this year. I wonder why so much difference.
Yes, I used courier for the pick up. I paid ₦41k+ for everything.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Yankee76: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2020
Hello nairaland.
How hard do think it would be for a American to acquire a permanent visa for sa?
>would it be harder for me if my race is white because of the political climate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justt: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2020
chemashie:

Yes, I used courier for the pick up. I paid ₦41k+ for everything.

It seems these guys are playing a kind of hanky-panky game!
My wife just submitted her accompany spouse visa and what she told me she paid was half of what I paid (for courier)!
Like I earlier stated, last year, I also paid have of what I paid this year for courier.
Did the guy scam me?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justt: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2020
Yankee76:
Hello nairaland.
How hard do think it would be for a American to acquire a permanent visa for sa?
>would it be harder for me if my race is white because of the political climate?

But why would you leave US for SA?
By saying "American", I assumed you are at least, a permanent resident already?
I would suggest you rather go to a better country than SA if you must leave US.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by krumking(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
I have submitted and I paid 36k+, I suspect it depends on the person that attended to you
justt:

It seems these guys are playing a kind of hanky-panky game!
My wife just submitted her accompany spouse visa and what she told me she paid was half of what I paid (for courier)!
Like I earlier stated, last year, I also paid have of what I paid this year for courier.
Did the guy scam me?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justt: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Does this mean they each have their courier agents they are in collaboration with?
Quite unfortunate, if it is so!
krumking:
I have submitted and I paid 36k+, I suspect it depends on the person that attended to you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Finally I got my First S.A Visa Today After the first previous application got denied last month, i didnt take any chances i just reprinted all document i submitted before and i went back to bank to do same bank statement i did for the first application, with bank reference then in my letter of introduction.
I told them i was denied base on hotel reservation cant be confirm by hotel and i told them my hotel reservation still active and i include another pro-invoice i got from the Hotel that all, to my surprise my passport got delivered to me today with visa
December is Good to me, submitted on 4th November

Wish everyone Good luck too

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justt: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
What a nice way to start the new month. Congratulations!
pufframmy:
Finally I got my First S.A Visa Today After the first previous application got denied last month, i didnt take any chances i just reprinted all document i submitted before and i went back to bank to do same bank statement i did for the first application, with bank reference then in my letter of introduction.
I told them i was denied base on hotel reservation cant be confirm by hotel and i told them my hotel reservation still active and i include another pro-invoice i got from the Hotel that all, to my surprise my passport got delivered to me today with visa

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justt: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
pufframmy:
dont finished it lol cause i will need some rand too o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bossmanly: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
pufframmy:

Good luck. Pls is it study visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by krumking(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Did you reprint medical and radiology reports too
pufframmy:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
thkx
justt:
What a nice way to start the new month. Congratulations!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
not study visa tourism/visiting visa
Bossmanly:

Good luck. Pls is it study visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Goodman247: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2020
pufframmy:
not study visa tourism/visiting visa
did you apply yourself or you use agent, how much did you spend totally to get the visa.(2) how much is return ticket to South Africa, l am waiting.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2020
never booked a ticket yet maybe this week
as for agent part i did everything by myself, no agent involve also with help of information got from nairaland

Goodman247:
did you apply yourself or you use agent, how much did you spend totally to get the visa.(2) how much is return ticket to South Africa, l am waiting.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Goodman247: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2020
pufframmy:
never booked a ticket yet maybe this week
as for agent part i did everything by myself, no agent involve also with help of information got from nairaland

how much did you spend altogether to get the visa, total all the fees you paid
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shajaya: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
pufframmy:

Congrats!
Got mine as well.
All thanks to God
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Goodman247: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Shajaya:

Congrats!
Got mine as well.
All thanks to God
how much did you spend to get the visa, the total fees
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dlamind: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Goodman247:
how much did you spend to get the visa, the total fees

Please who know when South Africa Embassy in Lagos will close for the year
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
oridon43:

Anyone in cape Town, stellenbosch that can help with Accommodation.
are you replying me or asking a question?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by judecares1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Which of the program did you apply in Stellenbosch?
Congrats � to your successful admission

quote author=oridon43 post=96669465]

Anyone in cape Town, stellenbosch that can help with Accommodation. [/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
37k or so
Goodman247:
how much did you spend altogether to get the visa, total all the fees you paid
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
congrat when do u plan traveling do u know if south africa request covid test?
Shajaya:

Congrats!
Got mine as well.
All thanks to God
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
pls who travel recently do we need COVID 19 Test Before we can be allow to fly pls i need response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oridon43: 5:07am On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=judecares1 post=96671466]Which of the program did you apply in Stellenbosch?
Congrats � to your successful admission

MEng in Mechanical Engineering

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.