Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733170 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2021
SimonWales:
Good day distinguished honourables.

Please can anyone help me with the procedure step-by-step to apply for South Africa admission and then the visa please?

I am new here.

If there is already a trend on that, kindly point me to it please.

Thanks
The first step is Saqa evaluation while waiting for the outcome , contact different schools .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=Thecassanova post=104423174]
At What rate[/quote

Sold out already
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaarie(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2021
My testimony:

I shared with my people here in NL in 2018 my admission to study for Ph.D. Physics at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.

I started in January 2019 and graduated in May 2021 with 4 publications in reputable journals from my research.

God's factor, dedication, and determination helped me all through.

If you dream it, go for it.

14 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2021
olaarie:
My testimony:

I shared with my people here in NL in 2018 my admission to study for Ph.D. Physics at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.

I started in January 2019 and graduated in May 2021 with 4 publications in reputable journals from my research.

Congratulations Sir. More wins.
We really need more people like you to change our narratives around here.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OdogwuEkeke(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2021
Done with Ph.D. in 2 years!!!!

Wow.....

That is commendable.

olaarie:
My testimony:

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OdogwuEkeke(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Good day, please has anyone recently gotten admission into Stellenbosch University Capetown?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaarie(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Minimum 4 semesters
Maximum 8 semesters

For full-time Ph.D. programmes. I finished at the minimum required semester and only waited further for graduation.

OdogwuEkeke:
Done with Ph.D. in 2 years!!!!

Wow.....

That is commendable.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OdogwuEkeke(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Never knew, very impressive. You just lit a light bulb in me.

olaarie:
Minimum 4 semesters
Maximum 8 semesters

For full-time Ph.D. programmes. I finished at the minimum required semester and only waited further for graduation.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DrOA: 3:14am On Aug 06, 2021
Yes. It's possible to complete in two years if you know what you are doing. And the supervisors are not frustrating you. I have many who completed in due course of 2 years and are on postdoctoral fellowship now. So, it's pretty nice!

olaarie:
Minimum 4 semesters
Maximum 8 semesters

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaarie(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Thank you Sir.

KazikageSama:

Congratulations Sir. More wins.
We really need more people like you to change our narratives around here.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2021
?

OdogwuEkeke:
Good day, please has anyone recently gotten admission into Stellenbosch University Capetown?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please is there anyone who has registered with engineering council(ECSA) here in recent years I need clarification please

How do I go about it with a foreign certificate after MIE verification
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Yhamo: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2021
You can dm me for this... Got registered twice now.
wine4dguy:
Please is there anyone who has registered with engineering council(ECSA) here in recent years I need clarification please

How do I go about it with a foreign certificate after MIE verification

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Yhamo: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2021
Please who got a short visiting VISA recently and what was the timeline? Its almost three months now and still no response from them.
This is becoming annoying ooo....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Please is SA accepting tourists at the moment? I need to take a break from work.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CaptainDee: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dayhor:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/one-pager/southafrica/nigeria/english/#Study-Visa

SA PCC is required if the applicant from abroad has lived in SA for 12+ months or has been in possession of a SA visa valid for 12+ months

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CaptainDee: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
lymelyte:
what make you think applying from Nigeria would be better?

I do not think it would be better.
I just need to be in Nigeria in October. I can't afford to try and renew here in SA at this point and the visa does not come out by October. I won't be able to travel, since I would have to wait for the feedback before I can travel given that my current visa would e expired by then.
My two housemates' renewal is already on the fifth month here in SA, and their visas expired already, so, they can't travel for now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
CaptainDee:

I just need to be in Nigeria in October. I can't afford to try and renew here in SA at this point and the visa does not come out by October. I won't be able to travel, since I would have to wait for the feedback before I can travel given that my current visa would e expired by then.
My two housemates' renewal is already on the fifth month here in SA, and their visas expired already, so, they can't travel for now.

You have 2 options Sir:

1. Travel to Nigeria and submit your Visa application in Naija.

2. You can submit your Visa application in SA before you travel, since you won't be leaving your passport during the submission process. However, before you leave for Nigeria, assign a representative with a power of attorney letter so you can parcel your passport to the representative from Nigeria when the decision is out.

Further information here: https://www.vfsglobal.com/dha/southafrica/collection-of-decision.html

And yes, you'd need Police clearance cert from SA to apply in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CaptainDee: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
KazikageSama:

You have 2 options Sir:

1. Travel to Nigeria and submit your Visa application in Naija.

2. You can submit your Visa application in SA before you travel, since you won't be leaving your passport during the submission process. However, before you leave for Nigeria, assign a representative with a power of attorney letter so you can parcel your passport to the representative from Nigeria when the decision is out.

Further information here: https://www.vfsglobal.com/dha/southafrica/collection-of-decision.html

And yes, you'd need Police clearance cert from SA to apply in Nigeria

This is really informative. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please is SA accepting tourists at the moment? I need to take a break from work.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Yhamo:
You can dm me for this... Got registered twice now.
I have just sent you a PM
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2021
CaptainDee:

I realized application processing time is at its lowest this time but we shall keep hopes alive
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ensamy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
House, how do I upload documents in SAQA prior to applying for critical employment. Thank you,
Someone help.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
ensamy:
House, how do I upload documents in SAQA prior to applying for critical employment. Thank you,
Someone help.

You send to the provided email address.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2021
KazikageSama:

You send to the provided email address.

The process has been revised, you now have a link on the website through which you can upload the documents after completing the application.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EHI9ICE(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Hello good people. Anybody travelled recently from Johannesburg to Lagos? If so, what and what were requested for by both the departure and arrival port authorities.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2021
Please, is SA processing tourist visas at the moment?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Yes but be prepared for a long wait except you have connections. If I were you, I would chill in Kenya or Zanzibar.
cucumbar:
Please, is SA processing tourist visas at the moment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.