Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1736642 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
AskGod07:

They are telling you now you don’t listen Abeg don’t come here and complaining about the Evisa

Please I don’t understand what you mean.. can you make it clear pls. What are they telling me?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
antzlaive:
Applied 20th August, received decision on the 5th of September
This is great bro. I will start the process immediately
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 1:06am On Sep 10, 2022
Guys, don't fall for this yet. Ensure you verify before you submit any application. It looked like a cloned site and how is VFS processing evisa for Nigerians only but there is no news about it anywhere else on the internet? Be wise please to avoid stories that touch. Did you notice that the HTTP in the address does not have a "S" as well unlike the DHA website?

Be certain and verify the website before you make any submission and payment. A word is enough for the wise.

antzlaive:

Through VFS http://southafrica.vfsevisa.com

Through DHA https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/home

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antzlaive(m): 5:38am On Sep 10, 2022
pufframmy:
kindly share documents submitted bro

the normal checklist, nothing out of the ordinary
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antzlaive(m): 5:39am On Sep 10, 2022
hopcious:
Guys, don't fall for this yet. Ensure you verify before you submit any application. It looked like a cloned site and how is VFS processing evisa for Nigerians only but there is no news about it anywhere else on the internet? Be wise please to avoid stories that touch. Did you notice that the HTTP in the address does not have a "S" as well unlike the DHA website?

Be certain and verify the website before you make any submission and payment. A word is enough for the wise.

Oga, VFS is not a ghost organisation, call them and verify.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antzlaive(m): 5:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Most times people have legit info, but refuse to share here, because all those that have nothing to share come with all this negative energy. What's so hard in putting a call through to VFS to verify rather than coming here to cast aspersions. This Nigeria don affect people aswear. It's not your fault.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2022
I did not dispute what you had shared. I only requested anyone to do the right thing by verifying the information before using the platform. When did that become aspersions? Even the official website of DHA is faulty and people have lost money while attempting to use it. There is no crime in verifying information before using it.

Last time I checked, the points I raised in my post about the website are things everybody and anybody can reason with and pick up easily as well. The onus is on individuals to take necessary steps in verifying the authenticity of the information.

antzlaive:
Most times people have legit info, but refuse to share here, because all those that have nothing to share come with all this negative energy. What's so hard in putting a call through to VFS to verify rather than coming here to cast aspersions. This Nigeria don affect people aswear. It's not your fault.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Isn't this what I advised anyone to do as well? I do not have any need to apply for a temporary visa to SA at the moment. Hence, I am not in a position to do the verification.

antzlaive:
Oga, VFS is not a ghost organisation, call them and verify.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2022
South Africa evisa is no go area for now if you want to apply do it through VFS, print out South Africa visa application form then fill it and book appointment date through VFS gather all your supporting documents and go on your appointment date to submit.

Tesclaros:
Please I don’t understand what you mean.. can you make it clear pls. What are they telling me?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Which website do you applied? DHA or VFS

You mean you applied through this website ?

Through VFS http://southafrica.vfsevisa.com

antzlaive:
the normal checklist, nothing out of the ordinary
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2022
Bro don’t blame anyone here because when this Evisa of a thing came out we knew is processed from South Africa, I even applied with my family of 5 and we all lost our evisa fees then.

I’m surprised too to hear that VFS are now handle evisa but anyone can verify by calling them like antzlaive said.

I don’t know that VFS are now handle evisa

antzlaive:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antzlaive(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2022
AskGod07:

South Africa evisa is no go area for now if you want to apply do it through VFS, print out South Africa visa application form then fill it and book appointment date through VFS gather all your supporting documents and go on your appointment date to submit.

When u go to submit physically ask them for eVisa Services, they will attend to you, go with a dollar card for eVisa payment. Naira card is not accepted. There is a service fee if done in their office.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Oh! So one can walk-in to VFS office and request for the evisa option there right?

Was that how you did yours?

antzlaive:
When u go to submit physically ask them for eVisa Services, they will attend to you, go with a dollar card for eVisa payment. Naira card is not accepted. They is a service fee if done in their office.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Do you submit online ?

antzlaive:
When u go to submit physically ask them for eVisa Services, they will attend to you, go with a dollar card for eVisa payment. Naira card is not accepted. They is a service fee if done in their office.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antzlaive(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
hopcious:
Oh! So one can walk-in to VFS office and request for the evisa option there right?

Was that how you did yours?

I did mine personally, but yes u can walk in and request for eVisa service.
AskGod07:

Do you submit online ?

yes online
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Princessayot: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mine is a month plus now and no response. When is your trip?

antzlaive:
Applied 20th August, received decision on the 5th of September
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Do you also applied through VFS evisa or you through DHA ?

Princessayot:
Mine is a month plus now and no response. When is your trip?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 12:51am On Sep 11, 2022
Thanks for your swift response antzlaive I appreciate your time

antzlaive:
I did mine personally, but yes u can walk in and request for eVisa service. yes online
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Princessayot: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2022
I did it on the website myself

AskGod07:

Do you also applied through VFS evisa or you through DHA ?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Princessayot:
I did it on the website myself

The question was did you apply through DHA E-visa website or it was on VFS E-visa Website

Which website?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Princessayot: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
There is no need for this tone when you are trying to clarify something.

I don’t know where you read that there are 2 websites, there is only one website for evisa. https://ehome.dha.gov.za/ePermit/home

You were only advised that you can walk into VFS and request for their e-visa service doesn’t mean it has a website.

I guess anyone else that has done it too can advise better

Tesclaros:
The question was did you apply through DHA E-visa website or it was on VFS E-visa Website

Which website?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Princessayot:
There is no need for this tone when you are trying to clarify something.

I don’t know where you read that there are 2 websites, there is only one website for evisa

You were only advised that you can walk into VFS and request for their e-visa service doesn’t mean it has a website.

Sorry about that.. but the more reason we debating on this is cos someone here said VFS now have a website for Evisa.. this is why we all confused and want to know if you applied with the acclaimed VFS evisa website or the DHA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Princessayot: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is where I applied for mine:

https://ehome.dha.gov.za/ePermit/home

Tesclaros:
Sorry about that.. but the more reason we debating on this is cos someone here said VFS now have a website for Evisa.. this is why we all confused and want to know if you applied with the acclaimed VFS evisa website or the DHA

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
So, here is my confirmation of the e-visa by VFS today.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
hopcious:
antzlaive please take a look at this.. does it mean you have been to SA before reason why they approved your visa? Please help us understand better
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please who here applied for a South Africa study visa recently ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Who applied for SA study visa this year ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antzlaive(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tesclaros:
antzlaive please take a look at this.. does it mean you have been to SA before reason why they approved your visa? Please help us understand better
Yes, I have been to South Africa countless times.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
antzlaive:

Yes, I have been to South Africa countless times.
its clear now.. thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by docjosh001: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tryhard:
Please who here applied for a South Africa study visa recently ?

Plz anyone here applied this year for visitors visa for research?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Is it only business evisa VFS are handle? What about tourist ? I have been to South Africa on tourist visa before

hopcious:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shigo04: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
docjosh001:

Plz anyone here applied this year for visitors visa for research?

Here I am. However, no show since March 17.

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.