Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1741659 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sharksblow(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ok, thanks...
Sharksblow:
Did you also go back to update one form DHA-1738?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iday42k: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sharksblow:
Did you also go back to update one form DHA-1738?
Yes. I did all the documentations all over again
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by WillieFalconJnr: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Were you asked to submit any documents again?

ayoola85:
Finally got my study visa,I applied 17th of February
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sukuman: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
I applied for a study Visa in January and no response.
pufframmy:
CONGRATULATION

WOW SINCE FEBRUARY

u try

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sharksblow(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ok... Thank you.
iday42k:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shigo04: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
iday42k:

Hi bro. Please, why did you do the documentation again? Was the application rejected earlier? Cos I have heard more than 3 cases where they had to do the documentation all over again. Is it applicable to everyone? Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Anniebam post=117315450][/quote]

Firstly, the QR code will lead you to the E-yellow card site and you’d have to key in your details
Yellow card number & passport.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Anniebam post=117315450][/quote]

Firstly, the QR code will lead you to the E-yellow card site and you’d have to key in your details
Yellow card number & passport.

If it does not direct you to the site after scanning, try the manual way. Go to the site yellowcardnigeria. Com and key in your details on the site by yourself,
If it doesn’t go through you have to go to the place where it was issued and complain
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
sukuman:
I applied for a study Visa in January and no response.

Have you tried contacting consulate and VFS? Since January? That’s too long. I know people that applied like three time and got response this year alone.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Anniebam:
Guys, I just scanned the QR code on my yellow card and realized it’s not linked to the website, although it’s written inside the card that it’s valid for life. Please how do I validate my card and I already submitted my application. I don’t want this to be an issue?
Did you get at the airport terminal side where the office is located ... because I did mine at there office at the airport and I tracked it and it shows all my datas....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
We're did you collect your yellow card is it at the health center [quote author=Anniebam post=117315450][/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2022
Anniebam:

The agent I used gave me the yellow card. However, I used same yellow card to apply the last time and got my visa within 2 weeks( early this year) . I also entered SA twice with it but I recently discovered the QR code is supposed to take me to the website whereas mine doesn’t and I just submitted a new application recently. It’s making me worried
I don't think there's something to worry about since you got visa early this year with the yellow card..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
i dont think u need to worry since u have been using it

but my advice is if you cant verify the card on Yellowcardnigeria website then the authentication is bad

i can check mine on the website and it showing my details

Anniebam:

The agent I used gave me the yellow card. However, I used same yellow card to apply the last time and got my visa within 2 weeks( early this year) . I also entered SA twice with it but I recently discovered the QR code is supposed to take me to the website whereas mine doesn’t and I just submitted a new application recently. It’s making me worried
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please to those that actually applied for Study visa, was proof of Accomodation compulsory? If it is, how does one go about it, because I applied for UJ Residence and they haven’t answered me yet. What are the other alternatives
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2022
Home Affairs to fast-track critical skills and business visas” - From Business Tech. Click link for more: https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/632299/home-affairs-to-fast-track-critical-skills-and-business-visas/amp/
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please to those that actually applied for Study visa, was proof of Accomodation compulsory? If it is, how does one go about it, because I applied for UJ Residence and they haven’t answered me yet. What are the other alternatives?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
ayoola85:
Finally got my study visa,I applied 17th of February

Please how did you run proof of Accomodation?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
strongmoxie:
Finally got my study visa today!
This came after two rejections
Applied at the abuja centre in June
Thank God

Please and please how did you do your proof of accomodation? I mean how did you run it ??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sukuman: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tryhard:

Have you tried contacting consulate and VFS? Since January? That’s too long. I know people that applied like three time and got response this year alone.
I have sent email to VFS and there is no concrete response from them. Any email of the consulate I can contact?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by leo2sexy: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
KazikageSama:
Do you still need rands? Send me a DM if you do please.
Would need rands (large) but will depend on your rates, I see you don't write rates here but I have sent you a dm. Please reply
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sariu11(f): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Anniebam:

My visa was denied because of the yellow card,I had similar issue when it was scanned.

Please does any one have information on how to appeal, I was given a option to do so but don't know the documents required and where to do so .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sariu11(f): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Anniebam:

Really? When was this ? Are you a first time applicant? Please send me a message on zero eight zero five three four zero four zero zero eight

Tuesday 11th October 2022. Your line is not reachable
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2022
lol

Samueltemi337:
You registered this account since 2015 but have only 29 post on nairaland

your last comment was in June before this one

4 months after being away from nairaland you are Suddenly giving South African visa within 7 days

scammer
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Maybe the user spent the last four months making connections to perfect the business strategy grin grin grin

Samueltemi337:
You registered this account since 2015 but have only 29 post on nairaland

your last comment was in June before this one

4 months after being away from nairaland you are Suddenly giving South African visa within 7 days

scammer

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.