Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1741535 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tryhard:

Lol but it’s not fight na? �� I was just asking. It’s not about school. It’s about how much the embassy sees as sufficient.

Ukzn don’t charge for Master by research for a year, still Embassy asks for bank statement. And there is a particular amount they see as sufficient. So I’m asking those who applied and were granted
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tesclaros:
After 2 days and nobody here gives you a genuine answer to your question as you seek.. then you will agree with me that it was indeed a dumb question. Watch out

Like I said it’s not fight. I’m not fighting. We all need clarity and if no one wants to reply fine. Heaven won’t fall

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tryhard:

Ukzn don’t charge for Master by research for a year, still Embassy asks for bank statement. And there is a particular amount they see as sufficient. So I’m asking those who applied and were granted
Although UKZN does not charge tuition fees you still need money for accommodation, feeding and etc ,hence 2million in your account will be okay. In time past, I have seen people applying with 1m and the visa was approved

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2022
Tryhard:

Like I said it’s not fight. I’m not fighting. We all need clarity and if no one wants to reply fine. Heaven won’t fall
Just have between 2m to 3.5m and you should be fine with that. You need money to survive in SA while you are studying.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sadly, you are part of the problem Nigerians are facing in SA. How would you overstay your permit and be comfortable with that? Later, y'all will be complaining that they are not granting your brothers visa... We know what is right but we just choose not to do it.

xolanimo:

Hello, this E visa, how does it work? My background; I am in SA but have overstayed my permit & its difficult to renew.

I'm wondering if I can apply for Study visa here again via the e-visa hence my question.

Thanks for your reply.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xolanimo: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
hopcious:
Sadly, you are part of the problem Nigerians are facing in SA. How would you overstay your permit and be comfortable with that? Later, y'all will be complaining that they are not granting your brothers visa... We know what is right but we just choose not to do it.

Shut up, you idiot! You have no idea of the situation that led to that and I owe you no explanation.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Please validate and verify your yellow card and take the original to the embassy. It’s very important. A lot of refusals now is based on unverifiable yellow card or Not validated yellow card. Scan the QR code. Ensure it is stamped and signed.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tryhard:
Please validate and verify your yellow card and take the original to the embassy. It’s very important. A lot of refusals now is based on unverifiable yellow card or Not validated yellow card. Scan the QR code. Ensure it is stamped and signed.

My sister just got refused two days ago based on this. Please do you advise she re applies or appeals the decision?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antzlaive(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2022
Get it verified, then appeal
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2022
antzlaive:
Get it verified, then appeal

What is the difference between appealing and re applying , in terms of which is better, cheaper and faster?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2022
Anniebam:

What is the difference between appealing and re applying , in terms of which is better, cheaper and faster?

So from what I heard, Appeal takes nothing less than 6 months if you’re lucky sha, but I’ll advise you to reapply. It’s better that way. Do you get ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Tryhard:

So from what I heard, Appeal takes nothing less than 6 months if you’re lucky sha, but I’ll advise you to reapply. It’s better that way. Do you get ?

Thank you, I will tell her to reapply since it’s your yellow card and all other documents are okay.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Anniebam:

Thank you, I will tell her to reapply since it’s your yellow card and all other documents are okay.

Is it a study visa or what
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Tryhard:

Is it a study visa or what

Tourist Visa
Funny enough she used same yellow card earlier this year and even went to SA twice but I guess she just got lucky.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Anniebam:

Tourist Visa
Funny enough she used same yellow card earlier this year and even went to SA twice but I guess she just got lucky.

I’d say that too. It’s luck! But now. It takes longer time to decide because they check every little thing now. And they don’t overlook errors or mistake.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tryhard:

I’d say that too. It’s luck! But now. It takes longer time to decide because they check every little thing now. And they don’t overlook errors or mistake.

Hers took one month and a eight days. I’m hoping she gets a faster reply since she recently got the rejection and all the documents are still valid except for the yellow card.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Anniebam:

To reapply is better than to appeal because of time consumption.....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
I dey Capetown now . Who de around
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Blurpy:
did you get your pta from the bank ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Blurpy:

I should be in CPT by upper week. Maybe if you're still there by then.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anu24: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pls do one need to submit police clearance and radiology report while applying for the Evisa for the purpose of visit
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anu24: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pls do one need to submit a police clearance and radiology report while applying for Evisa for the purpose of visit.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Anu24:
Pls do one need to submit a police clearance and radiology report while applying for Evisa for the purpose of visit.
never
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dapsyn33: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
is she processing it her self?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anu24: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Dapsyn33:
is she processing it her self?
pls are you referring to me,yes am processing it myself
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Labey71: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tesclaros:
I was with my trusted agent few days ago .. She showed me an approved 1 week conference visa she applied on E-Visa (VFS platform) .. and this visa was approved on the 10th Nov even when it was applied on 31st Oct. and the surprising thing is this man is a first time traveller lol. But you know what was more surprising? They gave the man exact days of stay he applied for. They didn’t add any extra days for him hahahaha.. his visa was approved on the 10th and will expire on the 18th Nov. my agent told me that is how Evisa VFS works now. I had to change my mind and tell her to increase my days from a week to a month just incase cos she said they give you the exact days you apply for .. cos they don’t want Nigerians too much in their country
pls I need to ask you ,I was in South African few years back and I overstayed and got 5 years banned and this year my banned will expired ,Can I apply to visit South African again after my expired due date or is there anything I need to do before I could apply again ? Thank you .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Labey71:
pls I need to ask you ,I was in South African few years back and I overstayed and got 5 years banned and this year my banned will expired ,Can I apply to visit South African again after my expired due date or is there anything I need to do before I could apply again ? Thank you .
Once your ban expires .. you are free to apply again. But don’t expect it to be as smooth as someone without a ban. But if in anyway you are rejected, contact an immigration lawyer to take up the case ..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dapsyn33: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
is the process and the requirements not difficult?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Labey71: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tesclaros:
Once your ban expires .. you are free to apply again. But don’t expect it to be as smooth as someone without a ban. But if in anyway you are rejected, contact an immigration lawyer to take up the case ..
okay thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samtoog: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Labey71:
No you can’t apply again. It will be rejected. You need to apply for an upliftment of overstay first before reapplying for a visa. It’s a long process and you’ll probably need the help of someone inSA to follow up with DHA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Labey71: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Samtoog:

No you can’t apply again. It will be rejected. You need to apply for an upliftment of overstay first before reapplying for a visa. It’s a long process and you’ll probably need the help of someone inSA to follow up with DHA
you sure ? cos it was clearly stated the date my overstay will expired ,Its then and after then I think I can reapply,I just want to be sure before I do anything or take a step .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Please I need rands(50krand) in exchange for naira..Anyone please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Remmyrex and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.