Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,881 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1729622 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lookandlaugh:
Can you please share your experience,with the Namibian immigration officers,at the Port of entry.
Heard that they are not friendly,with a Nigerian Citizen.
Be precise , make sure all your papers are authentic and all guidelines observed
They may delay you for few mins to confirm
I looked at it like its a normal procedure to finally get a pass
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tyradfr:
Hello everyone, who recently got SA visa processed through E-route? I am at the edge of applying through the E-route

Thank u
Over thousand views and you then imagine why no one answers you
Lol
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by crusader6(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2022
Please who has Nairaland link to Kenya visa application??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dapsyn33: 1:10am On Oct 23, 2022
hello everyone,can somebody tell me why sa evisa takes over 2 month's to drop..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Dapsyn33:

I have the same question here. My brother's application is taking more than a month now, still no cue how long it'll last, and I still have someone who processed his and got it within 72hrs.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tyradfr: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Dapsyn33:
I am applying mine tomorrow monday.. I want to travel before Dec 25th
Got a virgin passport.. what are your ties with Nigeria?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tyradfr: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2022
ifeoluwasegun:

I have the same question here. My brother's application is taking more than a month now, still no cue how long it'll last, and I still have someone who processed his and got it within 72hrs.
maybe the person is a frequent travel ..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Genlit33: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
How can I apply for the e visa, what are the basic requirements, and how long will it take for e visa to be issued.

Folarge06:

The DHA e visa website is still actively working...Just that the criteria for issuance of visa is what we don't know..For instance Travel history to other countries or Frequent Traveller to SA

I applied for my first e visa on the 23rd of March and visa was issued on the 18th of May...Spent 3 weeks...Then I applied for the second time on the 18th of August and it was issued on the 16th of September less than a month..

The basis of the issuance of visa is what we don't know but all I can say is that the DHA website is still active.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Genlit33:
How can I apply for the e visa, what are the basic requirements, and how long will it take for e visa to be issued.

Simply go to the website

But in other to prepare your mind

Every docs will be scanned and uploaded on the site

This includes:

- Standard passport (white background)
- 3 months bank statement
- Hotel reservation (avoid 3rd parties like booking etc)
- Flight reservation (return flight will prove to them how serious you are to return back to Nigeria)
- statement of invitation letter (if invited)
- Statement of determined purpose of trip
- Proof of residential address (PHED bill receipt, Rent agreement or power of attorney)
- Strong tie to Nigeria (if you have any company, property etc.. this makes the visa processing faster)
- Visa fee ($75 for VFS E-visa route - this is the fastest)
- Service fee ($20)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by djbaju(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2022
Good morning house,

Pls, can someone help with how I can make a fast-track application if at all it is possible?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
djbaju:
Good morning house,

Pls, can someone help with how I can make a fast-track application if at all it is possible?
Try applying on VFS E-route

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by djbaju(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tesclaros:
Try applying on VFS E-route

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
djbaju:

Thanks
I heard this E-route is the fastest

http : // southafrica. vfsevisa dot com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2022
I got admission in university of Cape town and preparing to apply for visa, I don't know how to go about some required documents for the visa application.
My questions are
1. How do you I go about this undertaking from the relevant government to take full responsibility to pay for deportation when it becomes necessary..
A cash deposit equivalent to the value of a return ticket.
In the case of African students, an undertaking from the relevant government to take full responsibility of the student and to pay all costs, should it become necessary to deport the student

2. They mentioned medical and radiological report,
Radiological test are of my types, I don't know the particular test I need to do on that.

3. In booking for the visa application appointment,
I don't see available date for Lagos VFS center...

Please I need urgent help in these questions please

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
mekuscato:
I got admission in university of Cape town and preparing to apply for visa, I don't know how to go about some required documents for the visa application.
My questions are
1. How do you I go about this undertaking from the relevant government to take full responsibility to pay for deportation when it becomes necessary..
A cash deposit equivalent to the value of a return ticket.
In the case of African students, an undertaking from the relevant government to take full responsibility of the student and to pay all costs, should it become necessary to deport the student

2. They mentioned medical and radiological report,
Radiological test are of my types, I don't know the particular test I need to do on that.

3. In booking for the visa application appointment,
I don't see available date for Lagos VFS center...

Please I need urgent help in these questions please

Well I don’t think you need number 1. I mean it’s not in the requirement for study visa SA high commission nigeria.

You need to do a tuberculosis test and download the form on the vfs website and give the radiologist to sign and stamp.

I guess there is no more slot again for October, wait till they open new slot for November and you have to be very quick to select when it gets available for you to pick.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tryhard:

Well I don’t think you need number 1. I mean it’s not in the requirement for study visa SA high commission nigeria.

You need to do a tuberculosis test and download the form on the vfs website and give the radiologist to sign and stamp.

I guess there is no more slot again for October, wait till they open new slot for November and you have to be very quick to select when it gets available for you to pick.

How will I prove the deportation fee they stated in the form

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CitySect1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
mekuscato:

How will I prove the deportation fee they stated in the form
Just ignore. Fill other parts of the form

Go to any federal hospital for the radiological report. FMC preferably as it will be signed and stamped. Study visa applications at VFS Lagos are being sent to VFS Abuja for final verdict and it takes long now. The earlier your application, the better

November is the surest next available slot for you. Keep close tabs but make sure all documents are fully ready before booking slots

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
CitySect1:

Just ignore. Fill other parts of the form

Go to any federal hospital for the radiological report. FMC preferably as it will be signed and stamped. Study visa applications at VFS Lagos are being sent to VFS Abuja for final verdict and it takes long now. The earlier your application, the better

November is the surest next available slot for you. Keep close tabs but make sure all documents are fully ready before booking slots

Is the radiological report to be signed on the visa application form or it will be on a different paper on it own?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dapsyn33: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
house what could be going on?I gave an agent money to process sa evisa for me.it 2 months now no visa to show...and have seen people that got there's with in 12 to 15 days.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dapsyn33:
house what could be going on?I gave an agent money to process sa evisa for me.it 2 months now no visa to show...and have seen people that got there's with in 12 to 15 days.
did he show u any prove that he summited your application? If yes, what prove(s)? And was it submitted online or VFS office in abj/ph?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Restricted: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hello guys, i submitted evisa application and it was REJECTED immediately. What could be the problem guys?

Application Reference
EPS-xxxx
Application Status
REJECTED
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 1:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Restricted:
Hello guys, i submitted evisa application and it was REJECTED immediately. What could be the problem guys?

Application Reference
EPS-xxxx
Application Status
REJECTED
which website did u submit it on?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dapsyn33: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2022
I think he submitted it on line..I will ask him for prove cos he's a family friend but will d look of things I don't trust him anymore.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2022
mekuscato:

Is the radiological report to be signed on the visa application form or it will be on a different paper on it own?

There is a different Radiology Report Form on the VFS SA website. You can download it and then you can give to the radiologist to sign and stamp after the examination.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Dapsyn33:
I think he submitted it on line..I will ask him for prove cos he's a family friend but will d look of things I don't trust him anymore.
alright
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Restricted: 1:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Tesclaros:
which website did u submit it on?

ehome.dha.gov.za/

Should i have used another one?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Restricted:

ehome.dha.gov.za/

Should i have used another one?
use this

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sukuman: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning house, I was contacted by the embassy yesterday that I should submit a letter stating I will be continuing my studies, I am confused about what type of letter i am supposed to submit, though i am suppose to resume in February 2022 and i submitted my application since January 2022. I need guide from members of the house.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Restricted: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Tesclaros:
use this

Thanks soo much. You are a life saver
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
sukuman:
Good morning house, I was contacted by the embassy yesterday that I should submit a letter stating I will be continuing my studies, I am confused about what type of letter i am supposed to submit, though i am suppose to resume in February 2022 and i submitted my application since January 2022. I need guide from members of the house.

I think it’s the letter of Undertaking that your institution gives for students renewing. It will be started in the letter that you are a registered student, that you will continuing your studie and it will give an estimated graduation time. Finally, the letter will state that if you don’t register for the new session the school will inform Home Affairs. It’s a generic letter issued to students. Best of luck.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Now that some embassies are evacuating their staff and closing offices/or reducing services in Abuja due to the recent security threat alert from the US government, does this mean that SA embassy in Abuja will be affected as well? All applications are still being treated through Abuja, I think. This may add to a delay in visa processing time from the look of things. Anyone with any info on the condition of things either at the embassy or VFS in Abuja at the moment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.