Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1736419 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anu24: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tryhard:

Yes, they can make the payment for you.
Sorry for bothering you,can I stick to the dha site in submitting since have gotten someone to pay for me or I should use the vfs site in submitting,which is more better ,am just asking so to be on a safer side to know which link is more better to use without any form of delay in responding to my application
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Anu24:

Sorry for bothering you,can I stick to the dha site in submitting since have gotten someone to pay for me or I should use the vfs site in submitting,which is more better ,am just asking so to be on a safer side to know which link is more better to use without any form of delay in responding to my application

I think the VFS E-Visa is faster than the DHA. But right now both are working.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Rachyekong: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
I am seeing this screenshot when tracking my application.

Biko, is it network wahala or what?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Swoxcode: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tesclaros:
example of strong ties are

You either own a property in your name (car not included)
You either in school with evidence
You either married and have prove that ur family is in Nigeria
Or u own a business with prove

Those are example of strong ties

And u must have active bank account with a good closing balance (avoid using company account, must be personal account)

I have good ties, am married and I attached the marriage Certificate, I own a company and I attached the document and Tax Clearance, I even attach my travel insurance and the trip is 7days, I got a real ticket and not dummy, got my hotel direct from hotel. And travel itinery with day to day plan and tour. My dad is late and they requested for his death certificate which I also attached.. I attach my business acct with over 50million liquidity and balance of over 1million and personal acct with 800k balance finally i have visited 2 countries before, Kenya for 2days and dubai for 7days and its also attached. Read the rejection letter

It say intended date lapsed. That 2months delay from them.

I first email them with no reply, then I send another email 20days later and they replied that they have backlogs and since my date is near I should mail evisa supervisor and the person gave me the email. I did and did not get reply until 23rd of November.

They said my rejection had re a 10days time to change their review un 8(3) and not 8(4) or 8(6).

It means the rejection is not active until the final decision in 30days if I review or 10days if I fail to review..

Its different from appeal. Appeal is when u are really rejected and no review but u have 10days to appeal.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Swoxcode:

I have good ties, am married and I attached the marriage Certificate, I own a company and I attached the document and Tax Clearance, I even attach my travel insurance and the trip is 7days, I got a real ticket and not dummy, got my hotel direct from hotel. And travel itinery with day to day plan and tour. My dad is late and they requested for his death certificate which I also attached.. I attach my business acct with over 50million liquidity and balance of over 1million and personal acct with 800k balance finally i have visited 2 countries before, Kenya for 2days and dubai for 7days and its also attached. Read the rejection letter

It say intended date lapsed. That 2months delay from them.

I first email them with no reply, then I send another email 20days later and they replied that they have backlogs and since my date is near I should mail evisa supervisor and the person gave me the email. I did and did not get reply until 23rd of November.

They said my rejection had re a 10days time to change their review un 8(3) and not 8(4) or 8(6).

It means the rejection is not active until the final decision in 30days if I review or 10days if I fail to review..

Its different from appeal. Appeal is when u are really rejected and no review but u have 10days to appeal.

First of all you your info was going really well until i got disappointed where you said you got 1mil in your business account .. business account? Seriously?
And you got 800k in your personal account.. lmao
I had to laugh sir. Now lets do the math, you paid for hotel.. but can 800k pay for flight (return included)

Seriously?

Lets say you use 1 mil for flight alone

How many weeks will you spend in SA?

Okay lets assume 2 weeks
This means u will pay the hotel for the 2 weeks

If hotel charges 50k/day .. you will spend 700k in 2 weeks

And you will use 100k to feed yourself

What about miscellaneous?

Apart from that since the purpose of your denial was intended date elapse

It means you didnt use the new E-route all of us are using

I will advise you to have a better closing balance on your personal account

Avoid showing them your business account statements.. there are ways to bypass all that when u know what u are doing

U even went to prove that dad is late .. all for a visiting visa? Wow’!

I doubt it is a visiting visa.. apply using the VFS E-route with a good closing bal on ur personal account

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by harliamin: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tesclaros:
not really True bro

I applied on 9th Nov.. and my departure date is 22nd dec.. yet i got my visa yesterday !!!

But a man i met at my agent’s office applied on oct 31st and planned to travel on nov 18th

And got his visa on nov 10th lol

Once u have strong ties with your country and a good closing bal of like 5mil up

And also tell them u planning to stay for a week or 2 with good itinerary

Omoh they will give u visa

pls how many months did they give you?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Not E visa Lagos vfs office
Tryhard:

Okay cool, E-Visa or You appeared at VFS Abuja?
Did you use hotel booking ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
harliamin:

I applied for 2 weeks and they gave me 2 weeks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by harliamin: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tesclaros:

okay,
please did you apply through dha site or vfs-route?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Was it e visa
harliamin:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
harliamin:

okay,
please did you apply through dha site or vfs-route?
yall askin me same question everytime

I keep tell yall that the fastest E-route is the VFS route

But have in mind that E-route only works for short stay .. if you apply for 1 week visa, They will give you exactly 1 week and they won’t even add a day to it.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gernny:
Was it e visa
it is an Electronic visa that doesn’t require you to submit any physical documents including your passport .. everything is scanned and submitted online . And u can do it on your own without going to any embassy .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nigerians are still going to south Africa?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Yes, you have a problem with that?
wine4dguy:
Nigerians are still going to south Africa?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Blurpy:
Yes, you have a problem with that?
Askies mfwethu
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 1:50am On Nov 27, 2022
Quick Reminder, VFS For South Africa will be closing soon for the year, so you should be fast with all neccesary application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
No date is available in December self,I'm it is closing this November
Tryhard:
Quick Reminder, VFS For South Africa will be closing soon for the year, so you should be fast with all neccesary application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Quick one please, is it all banks that sign on statements? Some will just stamp on the first and last page of the statement and that’s all. Hope it’s acceptable?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Well I submitted a foreign statement of account with no stamp,so I don't know about Nigeria bank statement if they will accept.
Tryhard:
Quick one please, is it all banks that sign on statements? Some will just stamp on the first and last page of the statement and that’s all. Hope it’s acceptable?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hello Tesclaros, pls have you travel to South Africa before? Because I called Lagos VFS for e visa route they said Lagos VFS evisa only processing Application for those who have visited SA before that I should contact Abuja VFS.

Tesclaros:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tryhard:
I noticed something when i went to zenith bank to request for a 3 month bank statement. Now on a normal day what they will do is get you the statement and stamp at the front page only. So when i told the front desk man that i needed it to submit at the embassy , he changed his plans and got me a very nice envelope for it and sent it to the manager. I waited for 30mins and when it arrived i noticed all the pages were stamped. So always tell your bank the purpose of requesting for your bank statement
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
AskGod07:

Hello Tesclaros, pls have you travel to South Africa before? Because I called Lagos VFS for e visa route they said Lagos VFS evisa only processing Application for those who have visited SA before that I should contact Abuja VFS.

Seriously it is now obvious that some of the info here are always wrong lol.. before I started my visa process, I went through some of the posts here and at some point i was a lil scared. Even the agent once they see that you are not smart will try to use english to fool you. This will be my first time traveling to SA.. and cos of the info i got here, I had to talk to my agent like i knew it all and that was how she exposed everything to me. I came to find out that this whole visa stuff is damn simple to process lol.. I was with my agent when a man who hasnt traveled to any country before with a virgin passport got his visa approved in SA.. so just go to VFS website and apply.. visa fee there is $75
They will investigate more if you ask for a long stay like a month - 3 months.. if you need your visa to be approved within a week or 2, apply for a 1-2 weeks visa , with a good closing bal and authentic documents , you will be approved before or exactly in 2 weeks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2022
Tesclaros:
I noticed something when i went to zenith bank to request for a 3 month bank statement. Now on a normal day what they will do is get you the statement and stamp at the front page only. So when i told the front desk man that i needed it to submit at the embassy , he changed his plans and got me a very nice envelope for it and sent it to the manager. I waited for 30mins and when it arrived i noticed all the pages were stamped. So always tell your bank the purpose of requesting for your bank statement

Okay what of signature ??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
Good day house,
If you have rands that you want to exchange to naira kindly send me DM
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dapsyn33: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
which documents did you submitted bro?is your visa already approved?
Tesclaros:
Seriously it is now obvious that some of the info here are always wrong lol.. before I started my visa process, I went through some of the posts here and at some point i was a lil scared. Even the agent once they see that you are not smart will try to use english to fool you. This will be my first time traveling to SA.. and cos of the info i got here, I had to talk to my agent like i knew it all and that was how she exposed everything to me. I came to find out that this whole visa stuff is damn simple to process lol.. I was with my agent when a man who hasnt traveled to any country before with a virgin passport got his visa approved in SA.. so just go to VFS website and apply.. visa fee there is $75
They will investigate more if you ask for a long stay like a month - 3 months.. if you need your visa to be approved within a week or 2, apply for a 1-2 weeks visa , with a good closing bal and authentic documents , you will be approved before or exactly in 2 weeks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anu24: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pls who has been able to pay with his dollar card for vfs Evisa without going to the vfs office in Lagos,cos I heard I can't do the transaction with the dollar card,I have to book appointment with the Lagos office and take my card aloing with me for them to be able to make the payment for me.pls how true is this.whoever that was able to do pay with his dollar card to put me through pls.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by totoakins(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tesclaros:
sorry we asked to know which day you applied and which day you were given the visa. Thank you as you reply
I applied to the website 2nd week of October and if was approved last week
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by totoakins(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
harliamin:

recall your passport? i thought you applied through dha website... and is it not supposed to be 90days instead of 30days?
I applied through both means the website first then physically a few weeks after
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
totoakins:

I applied to the website 2nd week of October and if was approved last week
congrats my bro.. how many days/weeks/months did they give you?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iaskquestions: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
I got rejected today cos of low funds in my account .. I want to reapply on Thursday again.. I want to know if i can start getting like 7 different folks to fund my account in bits up to 5mil.. and i apply again on Thursday this week.. is there any possibility that will i be considered since the only reason they rejected me was that i didn’t submit my bank statement as i was goin to be sponsored by a friend.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dapsyn33: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
which documents did u summited?how did u pay your visa fee?
iaskquestions:
I got rejected today cos of low funds in my account .. I want to reapply on Thursday again.. I want to know if i can start getting like 7 different folks to fund my account in bits up to 5mil.. and i apply again on Thursday this week.. is there any possibility that will i be considered since the only reason they rejected me was that i didn’t submit my bank statement as i was goin to be sponsored by a friend.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
iaskquestions:
Umm.. would’ve let you know but I haven’t experienced something like this before.. lets see what oldies have to say

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.