Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1745624 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (917) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
femiaction:
Thank you for your input. Please what is your interest in this website in question? Why are you defending this website with all this writeup? Because I don't understand you guys.

He is simply trying to defend himself, after falsely accusing him. If someone should accuse you of the same thing you accused him of how would you feel ?? Put yourself in his shoes oga.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 1:29am On Feb 03, 2023
That's why to help people na people they should also check me,did I tell anyone that I help with visa or I asked anyone to mail me,one of the reason anytime I join any group on nairaland I don't like to comment.
naaija:

Cc Seun
Justwise
Mynd44

Also see the honesty of Gernny
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2023
Bursttt:

He is simply trying to defend himself, after falsely accusing him. If someone should accuse you of the same thing you accused him of how would you feel ?? Put yourself in his shoes oga.
Oga nobody accused anybody just to help others not to fall into the hand of scammers. If you are an agent is not a crime so far you are doing your job with the fear of God, you will prosper. I notice some people are very lazy or they do not have time when it comes to researching something. Then they can engage the service of a good agent not scammers turn agent. If you want to help/assist, please clarify it. Sure, you can use your money for someone you don't know but don't defraud them. Do it according to your initial agreement. Do not patronize any website that is not official, or you don't have any idea.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2023
justwise:

Do you have any evidence? I'm really interested to know that.

If you haven't received any email 3days after visa application that does not mean that you have been scammed.

Good morning Justwise, I have done a little research i can do with the website in question. Please find the attached as the VFS Nigeria denied the authenticity of the website. I am still waiting for response from Department of Home Affairs Pretoria, South Africa. Also, you can an email to confirm the website.

@ Seun
Myst77
tryharder
Mynd44
Farrason
naaija
H100
welf99 and others You can send an E-mail to VFS Nigeria and DHA to verify the authenticity of the website. Check for the e-mail address from their website.

Thanks

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ChrisRocks: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2023
Same thing for me, I wish I never applied, the window I could have travelled has passed as well. Just threw money away

Anniebam:

Twice last week ooo, I got thesame “ your case has been escalated “ reply. Maybe I have to send another email, this wait is tiring, travel date has passed.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2023
femiaction:

Good morning Justwise, I have done a little research i can do with the website in question. Please find the attached as the VFS Nigeria denied the authenticity of the website. I am still waiting for response from Department of Home Affairs Pretoria, South Africa. Also, you can an email to confirm the website.

@ Seun
Myst77
tryharder
Mynd44
Farrason
naaija
H100
welf99 and others You can send an E-mail to VFS Nigeria and DHA to verify the authenticity of the website. Check for the e-mail address from their website.

Thanks

Thanks for your efforts, I appreciate the effort you are making to verify this, let’s wait for other feedbacks.

Please let us know when department of Home Affairs Pretoria, South Africa gets back to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Hi Goodmorning Justwise,

Please kindly see the message I got from them, if you dont agree, the number under that message in this screenshot, you can call them and ask for yourself. it’s the same number with that guys screenshot above. Call them and ask is this website for evisa for vfs correct or not. Please that is the only thing I want you to do. They close by 2pm. Try and call before then. Anybody viewing this should also call too. Thanks

Also go on Twitter, mention them on Twitter. Their Twitter page is verified, ask them if that site is from them or not too.
Cc seun justwise

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tryhard:
Hi Goodmorning Justwise,

Please kindly see the message I got from them, if you dont agree, the number under that message in this screenshot, you can call them and ask for yourself. it’s the same number with that guys screenshot above. Call them and ask is this website for evisa for vfs correct or not. Please that is the only thing I want you to do. They close by 2pm. Try and call before then. Anybody viewing this should also call too. Thanks

Also go on Twitter, mention them on Twitter. Their Twitter page is verified, ask them if that site is from them or not too.
Cc seun justwise

Hello my people I rest my case. Nawa for you guys.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Una don stress me today. I am at Murtala Mohammed airport to confirm the authenticity of the e visa from that southafrica evfs site. And it was confirmed that the accept it. You need to come along with print out of the e visa, receipt of payment and Email containing the pdf visa send by VFS.
I confirm from the profiler of Kenya airways, Air peace, South Africa airways whom confirmed the authenticity of the e visa.
Other airline like air code voire, Ethiopian, does not accept it.
I am still at the airport as at the time am typing this message.
I met a lady and her brother with the DHA Evisa who was asked to step aside by air code voire airline that she cannot travel with the so called original Site visa.
Another profile was playing smart demanding for 50k to allow them pass. But I insisted that they should not pay and follow the other approved airline.
I spoke with their agent that processed the DHA visa for them and shared my concerned about the authenticity of the other site e visa. He confirmed that many of is client travelled with the one I sent to him.
So there is no cause for alarm.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
dennis201:
Una don stress me today. I am at Murtala Mohammed airport to confirm the authenticity of the e visa from that southafrica evfs site. And it was confirmed that the accept it. You need to come along with print out of the e visa, receipt of payment and Email containing the pdf visa send by VFS.
I confirm from the profiler of Kenya airways, Air peace, South Africa airways whom confirmed the authenticity of the e visa.
Other airline like air code voire, Ethiopian, does not accept it.
I am still at the airport as at the time am typing this message.
I met a lady and her brother with the DHA Evisa who was asked to step aside by air code voire airline that she cannot travel with the so called original Site visa.
Another profile was playing smart demanding for 50k to allow them pass. But I insisted that they should not pay and follow the other approved airline.
I spoke with their agent that processed the DHA visa for them and shared my concerned about the authenticity of the other site e visa. He confirmed that many of is client travelled with the one I sent to him.
So there is no cause for alarm.
Thank you
Keep deceiving yourself. "I met a lady and her brother with the DHA Evisa who was asked to step aside by air code voire airline that she cannot travel with the so called original Site visa" Okay. So the website that did not on the DHA website is original. Thank you bros. My people open your eyes ooooo.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
femiaction:
Keep deceiving yourself. "I met a lady and her brother with the DHA Evisa who was asked to step aside by air code voire airline that she cannot travel with the so called original Site visa" Okay. So the website that did not on the DHA website is original. Thank you bros. My people open your eyes ooooo.
I am a traveller too oga, you guys put tension on me. I had to run to airport to be sure I never enter one chance.
I don't even know the guys you are calling scammer. Don't worry when I travel o will let you know

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welf99: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
femiaction:

Format.. all of you guys are in the same whatsapp group...probably in the same room typing jagons! Even the so called Evisa posted above is fake...see original visa grant below....i pity those buying into all the nonesense above. @ Femiaction you have done well

Below is original visa grant...i wont post the full because these guys will copy the format to deceive people.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
dennis201:

I am a traveller too oga, you guys put tension on me. I had to run to airport to be sure I never enter one chance.
I don't even know the guys you are calling scammer. Don't worry when I travel o will let you know
Hello Dennis201 please check all my messages I did not call anyone scammer. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
welf99:

Format.. all of you guys are in the same whatsapp group...probably in the same room typing jagons! Even the so called Evisa posted above is fake...see original visa grant below....i pity those buying into all the nonesense above. @ Femiaction you have done well

Below is original visa grant...i wont post the full because these guys will copy the format to deceive people.

We showed them both and they accepted the two. I mean Kenya airways, south Africa airways and airpeace.
But air code voire rejected the above and that of Gernny too for no reason. If you know something else from south Africa immigration, please say it out and stop putting pressure on some of us. I had to fly to local airport just to confirm all your claims. But am happy I got a better response from the houses mouth. But if know it will affect traveller in south Africa embassy, let us know so we can collect refund from airline.
Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
dennis201:

We showed them both and they accepted the two. I mean Kenya airways, south Africa airways and airpeace.
But air code voire rejected the above and that of Gernny too for no reason. If you know something else from south Africa immigration, please say it out and stop putting pressure on some of us. I had to fly warri airport to MM local airport then paid 3500 to international airport just to confirm all your claims. But am happy I got a better response from the houses mouth. But if know it will affect traveller in south Africa embassy, let us know so we can collect refund from airline.
Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welf99: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=dennis201 post=120608782][/quote]

be deceiving yourself. This is a robust cartel running things on this fraudulent site you people are promoting. By now you guys are busy editing VISA grant i posted above.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/south-africa-e-visa-fully-operational-in-nigeria-says-ndlovu/

ALL OF YOU WAITING ENDLESSLY AFTER APPLYING FOR EVISA THROUGH THE FRAUDULENT WEBSITE PROMOTED.... FORGET ABOUT IT YOUR MONEY IS GONE. PLEASE REAPPLY USING THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS WEBSITE. YOUR VISA WILL BE APPROVED

http://www.dha.gov.za/

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
welf99:

be deceiving yourself. This is a robust cartel running things on this fraudulent site you people are promoting. By now you guys are busy editing VISA grant i posted above.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/south-africa-e-visa-fully-operational-in-nigeria-says-ndlovu/

ALL OF YOU WAITING ENDLESSLY AFTER APPLYING FOR EVISA THROUGH THE FRAUDULENT WEBSITE PROMOTED.... FORGET ABOUT IT YOUR MONEY IS GONE. PLEASE REAPPLY USING THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS WEBSITE. YOUR VISA WILL BE APPROVED

http://www.dha.gov.za/

Wait let me understand you are you saying we that have the Evisa not from DHA cannot travel?
If your statement is confirmed on Monday I will be the person to blow the whistle. And the thunder that will fire those involve is doing press up till that Monday.
I won't say anything else.
Thank u
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
dennis201:

Wait let me understand you are you saying we that have the Evisa not from DHA cannot travel?
If your statement is confirmed on Monday I will be the person to blow the whistle. And the thunder that will fire those involve is doing press up till that Monday.
I won't say anything else.
Thank u

You are only giving yourself headache if you take these silly people’s opinion into consideration. I am almost certain the welf999 and femiaction are just on this thread to create confusion. Some airlines don’t carry people with E visa except if thats the only type of visa the country issues e.g Ethiopian airline. I have a friend who works with SA airways and he specifically recommended using them for ease of traveling with the E visa.
These guys creating the confusion are just daft. An international organization as big as VFS will have a syndicate impersonating them since last year and they wouldn’t have issued a disclaimer !!! Omo, God abeg deliver your people from the shackles of stupidity!!!
So the scammers diverted calls, emails and website of a whole VFS!!! una dey craze !!!! People are here with evidence of visa and these numbskulls are insisting it’s all a sham!! But DHA visa that you idiots are dropping is not a sham? Come to think of it, maybe you guys are trying to make people email you since you keep insisting your way is the only way, maybe people like welf and femiactions are the scammers.
Please give us feedback when you travel on Monday. I wish you a safe flight, you don’t owe anyone who doubts you an explanation. Let them sit in their one room apartment and be arguing , na heat cause am.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shineforth: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hi there,

This is not to conjure anyone but Please dont let us create confusion here

The Evisa platform via the VFS website is actually genuine.

Infact my sister and her daughter were issued the evisa via vfs and they travelled with it to SA via Airpeace in December and no hassles at all.

When the traveller arrives SA @ POE, theres a separate immigration desk that attends to Evisa and verifies it.

Please lets stop this whole confusion.. its genuine!! And kindly move on to giving insights

All the best

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dennis you don't need to prove anything to anyone on the group people won't believe you,I'm happy you were able to fly,mine was the airline stupid wakanow booked for me,I don't know how somone will say evisa was fake.No stress yoursel enjoy your flight.
femiaction:

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 5:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Bammybestowed:

You are only giving yourself headache if you take these silly people’s opinion into consideration. I am almost certain the welf999 and femiaction are just on this thread to create confusion. Some airlines don’t carry people with E visa except if thats the only type of visa the country issues e.g Ethiopian airline. I have a friend who works with SA airways and he specifically recommended using them for ease of traveling with the E visa.
These guys creating the confusion are just daft. An international organization as big as VFS will have a syndicate impersonating them since last year and they wouldn’t have issued a disclaimer !!! Omo, God abeg deliver your people from the shackles of stupidity!!!
So the scammers diverted calls, emails and website of a whole VFS!!! una dey craze !!!! People are here with evidence of visa and these numbskulls are insisting it’s all a sham!! But DHA visa that you idiots are dropping is not a sham? Come to think of it, maybe you guys are trying to make people email you since you keep insisting your way is the only way, maybe people like welf and femiactions are the scammers.
Please give us feedback when you travel on Monday. I wish you a safe flight, you don’t owe anyone who doubts you an explanation. Let them sit in their one room apartment and be arguing , na heat cause am.
Lies lies lies. Justwise watch these guys closely. My people open your eyes widely. I never see where Nigerians are know more than the country that own the visa. I don't know your interest in promoting the website in question. If you want to travel to SA go to official Department of Home Affairs website the information is there for E-Visa. You know very that I am not a scammer because I did not promote any website here than South Africa DHA official website.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Farrason: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2023
femiaction:
Lies lies lies. Justwise watch these guys closely. My people open your eyes widely. I never see where Nigerians are know more than the country that own the visa. I don't know your interest in promoting the website in question. If you want to travel to SA go to official Department of Home Affairs website the information is there for E-Visa. You know very that I am not a scammer because I did not promote any website here than South Africa DHA official website.

No one is saying E-Visa or Visa through VFS is not genuine. But this website - https://southafrica.vfsevisa.com/ is false and a fraud!!

Take Heed, it is a fake website and not the legitimate means to obtain your E-Visa.

The cohorts are trying so hard to derail the fact of this claim and so generalizing the E-Visa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Farrason:

No one is saying E-Visa or Visa through VFS is not genuine. But this website - https://southafrica.vfsevisa.com/ is false and a fraud!!

Take Heed, it is a fake website and not the legitimate means to obtain your E-Visa.

The cohorts are trying so hard to derail the fact of this claim and so generalizing the E-Visa.

Farrason. Thank you for your clarification. Your statement is clear and simple.

Please E-Visa through this website (https://southafrica.vfsevisa.com/) is false and a fraud!!.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sniper101(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2023
justwise:
Ask/make your South African visa contributions here, i have seen increasing number of different threads about South African visa recently hence the need to dedicate one thread for South African visa issues.

I've always wanted to live and work in Vienna.
But, right now...
I'm considering traveling to South Africa; Preston precisely, firstly to go scout the place and consider if I should relocate temporarily to the place, from Nigeria.

How do I go about getting a Visa
and an international passport?

And most importantly,
What can you (or anyone else here)
tell me about Preston City, SA?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Farrason:

Who promoted this website here first?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2023
femiaction:

Please E-Visa through this website (https://southafrica.vfsevisa.com/) is false and a fraud!!.

Please help me quote any post containing that fake website
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
femiaction:

Oya drop the correct website since you already agreed there is an E visa through VFS. Honestly, I blame the moderators indulging all these silliness. A simple call, email to the right authority is enough to put this matter to rest.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Justwise have you done your own findings to verify if that site is fake or not? Have you contact the VFS Global, you can’t just decided a website is fake because one person says it’s fake without doing your own findings. you sef you can Contact the VFS Global through phone call or email or walk in. Do your own research, findings and investigations Justwise. Then what ever you find out you can come relay it yourself here. That’s what I expect of you as the thread master.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bammybestowed:

Oya drop the correct website since you already agreed there is an E visa through VFS. Honestly, I blame the moderators indulging all these silliness. A simple call, email to the right authority is enough to put this matter to rest.

Yes o, and the site must be functioning and it must open. Drop it mr authentic. In fact I want to use the original vfs e-visa site not DHA oooo, to apply please help by dropping it here

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (917) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.