Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733436 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DrOA: 5:44am On Mar 21, 2023
In need of Rand?
Contact me.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by H100: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2023
Hello Hunee

I sent you a mail.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2023
mobilemykel:
Guys I arrived Jozi in the early hours of yesterday. I used air Cote D'Ivoire and I had a smooth journey. (even though we had stop over in Abidjan and Kinshasa) the immigration officers where really nice. I was only asked for my passport and EVisa and was stamped in. They didn't even request for yellow card or vaccine card. I'm staying with a friend of mine in Blairgowrie while I search for a studio apartment I can stay for long term. Who knows any nice places to live and affordable?

Stay safe in SA ok.
I am sure you are aware of agitations on going between the eff and anc.

That been said.
Air cotedvoire is really nice.

You came on a short term single entry visa for tourism?
Why are you talking about long term?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2023
H100:
Hello Hunee

I sent you a mail.

You have to publish your request here.

I don't have access to that mail.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mobilemykel: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2023
hunee:

Stay safe in SA ok.
I am sure you are aware of agitations on going between the eff and anc.

That been said.
Air cotedvoire is really nice.

You came on a short term single entry visa for tourism?
Why are you talking about long term?

Yes I was told they was a labour union strike action yesterday. But it didn't affect the part where I am all the stores are open here and people are going about their daily lives.

I am thinking of going back and returning with a multiple entry visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Doyinlola(f): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2023
mobilemykel:
Guys I arrived Jozi in the early hours of yesterday. I used air Cote D'Ivoire and I had a smooth journey. (even though we had stop over in Abidjan and Kinshasa) the immigration officers where really nice. I was only asked for my passport and EVisa and was stamped in. They didn't even request for yellow card or vaccine card. I'm staying with a friend of mine in Blairgowrie while I search for a studio apartment I can stay for long term. Who knows any nice places to live and affordable?
congratulations on your arrival, but i'd like to ask a question. If I'm travelling to sa with an evisa do I need to pay a certain amount of money to the immigration at the sa port of entry before I'm cleared( the agent who helped me with the visa processing told me that I'm to pay about 6000 rands for clearing before I can be allowed into sa)? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2023
hunee:

You have to publish your request here.

I don't have access to that mail.

Hi bros… I’m stuck while applying for eVisa on the DHA website. I’ve submitted the form but unable to continue the process of submitting docs and payment because the thumbnail doesn’t do anything when clicked
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2023
mobilemykel:

Yes I was told they was a labour union strike action yesterday. But it didn't affect the part where I am all the stores are open here and people are going about their daily lives.

I am thinking of going back and returning with a multiple entry visa

Better understood.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2023
Doyinlola:
congratulations on your arrival, but i'd like to ask a question. If I'm travelling to sa with an evisa do I need to pay a certain amount of money to the immigration at the sa port of entry before I'm cleared( the agent who helped me with the visa processing told me that I'm to pay about 6000 rands for clearing before I can be allowed into sa)? Thank you.

Not true. I didn't pay any money.
I just got back from SA.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2023
Ahh 6k Rands ke? Please don't fall victim of scam. The Evisa is very easy to fake, please endeavor to verify whatever document you get from the agent before your travel date.
Doyinlola:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
KazikageSama:
Ahh 6k Rands ke? Please don't fall victim of scam. The Evisa is very easy to fake, please endeavor to verify whatever document you get from the agent before your travel date.

The issue is not even verifying
Alot of People claim to be agent.

But no one has ever asked for evidence to show for the line of work..
So when we people talk about agent, they generalise.

This is just someone who is either mis informed or trying to take advantage of her in guise of been an agent.

A professional travel consultant will never do such. This one no be agent.

Nothing else.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tayo4me(f): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=hunee post=121927012][/quote]

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Doyinlola(f): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
hunee:

Not true. I didn't pay any money.
I just got back from SA.

Thank you so much. I just made my findings from someone also and he said it's not true but what are the other documents I need to get apart from the visa, the ticket, covid result, yellow card, and hotel reservation?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Doyinlola:
it's a lie.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
hunee:

Where are you resided.

Hi Chief.

I uploaded only the 5 required documents and have just made payment.
This is the current progress of my application?
Is it correct?
Would I see the checkmark tick on the visa outcome progress tab when the decision has been made?

Or is there something else expected of me?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
ekenweohia:

Hi Chief.

Is it correct?
Would I see the checkmark tick on the visa outcome progress tab when the decision has been made?

If your visa is approved. You will be notified.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
hunee:

If your visa is approved. You will be notified.

Alright,
So, I'm basically done with the Visa application.

Thanks Chief

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 3:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Hello guys, please what's the official website for the vfs evisa?

I want to start my application process.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mobilemykel: 5:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Doyinlola:

No that’s a lie. I didn’t pay a dime when I arrived the airport to any immigration officer when I arrived

Try to book your return ticket to fall within the days your visa is valid for so you don’t pay at the airport.

I paid 250k to the airline at the airport just to get a a date changed
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mobilemykel: 5:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Doyinlola:

Thank you so much. I just made my findings from someone also and he said it's not true but what are the other documents I need to get apart from the visa, the ticket, covid result, yellow card, and hotel reservation?
Those are all you’d be needing
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mobilemykel: 5:05am On Mar 22, 2023
If I run a program in college here let’s say Boston college in Randburg for example, will it be possible for me to apply/get permit on the basis of studies
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
mobilemykel:
If I run a program in college here let’s say Boston college in Randburg for example, will it be possible for me to apply/get permit on the basis of studies
You may not change status from visit/tourist visa within the Republic, you have to return to your Republic to do that.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mountmos(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Donrolex123:
Hello guys, please what's the official website for the vfs evisa?

I want to start my application process.

I used https://saonline.vfsevisa.com but this is with VFS. Second option is directly to DHA on https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/home

Note: The fee is different, it’s higher with VFS.

Dankie!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Egbami ke? How long does it take for UPS to deliver from Abuja to Lagos. Mine is taking like one week and 1 day now. All these DHL & UPS no be better courier service Abeg. Delay is too much
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 2:48am On Mar 23, 2023
ekenweohia:

Hi Chief.

Is it correct?

Hello please how did you get to the upload document stage. After submitting the online form I’m unable to do anything else. I sent you an email
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DUKEOFIBADAN: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2023
mobilemykel:

That was before when you can just change your visa status, not anymore. Even people who have been getting permit before most of them are now illegal because they stopped issuing permit. Good luck
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayor2023: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2023
Pls how many months does it take to process study visa now?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hartson(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please any licensed SA travel agent here?if you are pls quote me.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
ayor2023:
Pls how many months does it take to process study visa now?

Minimum of 8-10 weeks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayor2023: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sorry will that include weekends or working days only. I’m in 8-10 weeks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
naruto02:

Hello please how did you get to the upload document stage. After submitting the online form I’m unable to do anything else. I sent you an email

Alright.
I'll drop my contact on the mail
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by blingsured(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
I apply for South Africa Visa 11(2) short term work visa through vfs. I applied since Jan 27 and my travel date is close and no response. Any advice

Note: sponsor is my company

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.