Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1735329 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 1:59pm On May 08, 2023
Airport inn isando, then i proceed to main Accomodation
pufframmy:
congrat bro which hotel reservation do you used

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 3:02pm On May 08, 2023
thanks

hunee:
Airport inn isando, then i proceed to main Accomodation

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 4:37pm On May 08, 2023
missrebecks:

was it for training or just visit?

What type of visa did you apply for?..I will advice you to forget about that and reapply using the vfs evisa platform?.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 8:15pm On May 08, 2023
My pleasure
pufframmy:
thanks

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Poetchi: 9:50am On May 09, 2023
Hi, please do all the airlines recognize SA e-Visa? Can I book TAAG airline? Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by missrebecks: 10:29am On May 09, 2023
training visa.... I heard this does not take long

Donrolex123:

What type of visa did you apply for?..I will advice you to forget about that and reapply using the vfs evisa platform?.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Poetchi: 11:13am On May 09, 2023
pls need response thanks
Poetchi:
Hi, please do all the airlines recognize SA e-Visa? Can I book TAAG airline? Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 6:23pm On May 09, 2023
Good day house. Please what are the requirements for bringing a child over to South Africa when the mother is on student visa. I will appreciate if anyone can state the requirements or documents to be submitted at VFS.
Also, I will like to confirm if either of the parent has to be physically present during submission.Thank you

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 10:51pm On May 09, 2023
Poetchi:
pls need response thanks

No

Not all airlines recognize the Evisa, we've had a case here where the airline wasn't able to authenticate the Evisa, and the person missed his flight, please try and confirm from the airline before booking your flight, thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Poetchi: 6:03am On May 10, 2023
Infact thanks! I called Kenya yesterday and they confirmed even in writing that they recognize it.
Donrolex123:

No

Not all airlines recognize the Evisa, we've had a case here where the airline wasn't able to authenticate the Evisa, and the person missed his flight, please try and confirm from the airline before booking your flight, thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 6:27am On May 10, 2023
Poetchi:
Infact thanks! I called Kenya yesterday and they confirmed even in writing that they recognize it.
Air cotevoire & Airpeace recognise.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Richieeleeee(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2023
AyaTiraj:
SA Evisa available for fast approval

Please message me on WhatsApp 07060868446
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Richieeleeee(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2023
AyaTiraj:
SA Evisa available for fast approval

Please message me on WhatsApp 07060868446
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaoluwa13: 2:12pm On May 10, 2023
Hello House please i need An hotel in South Africa that will allow to pay a night here in Nigeria and balance up when arrive

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Babyngchuks: 2:40pm On May 10, 2023
pls can some one add me to either telegram or Whatapp group for this platform
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 11:57am On May 12, 2023
If you have gotten your visa you better pay for the duration of your stay or else you will be sent back at the airport by immigration

olaoluwa13:
Hello House please i need An hotel in South Africa that will allow to pay a night here in Nigeria and balance up when arrive
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 4:43pm On May 12, 2023
AskGod07:

If you have gotten your visa you better pay for the duration of your stay or else you will be sent back at the airport by immigration

This is true.

I can confirm first hand that South Africa were about to send back 24 out of the 25 Nigerians that arrived OR Thambo yesterday night with Air Peace. Out of 25, only my husband was let go to continue with immigration process and entry after an interview with all Nigerians with eVisa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 4:46pm On May 12, 2023
They put all Nigerians with evisa in a cramped room and interview each one to know the actual intent of the person.

If they feel that there is something off, they keep you there and arrange paperwork to send you back.

This is the position as at yesterday!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by missrebecks: 6:06pm On May 12, 2023
Hello all, kindly advise what step to take when vfs returns documents with 'contradicting sponsorship details ".

Will I have to reschedule appointment with vfs and submit all documents all over?

someone pls help, it's urgent
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 6:57pm On May 12, 2023
Very good update.
My question is does your husband have a previous SA visa?
EcashPlanet:

This is true.

I can confirm first hand that South Africa were about to send back 24 out of the 25 Nigerians that arrived OR Thambo yesterday night with Air Peace. Out of 25, only my husband was let go to continue with immigration process and entry after an interview with all Nigerians with eVisa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 7:08pm On May 12, 2023
hunee:
Very good update.
My question is does your husband have a previous SA visa?

Several.

Was in SA for his Post Doc for 2 years, then this recent PhD which graduation he just traveled for.

But I can't tell if he was allowed based on his previous visas.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 7:26pm On May 12, 2023
That is the main reason for his consideration.
EcashPlanet:

Several.

Was in SA for his Post Doc for 2 years, then this recent PhD which graduation he just traveled for.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2023
Rand is available for sale anyone interested should contact+27736706269

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 7:05am On May 13, 2023
Bammybestowed:
Good day house. Please what are the requirements for bringing a child over to South Africa when the mother is on student visa. I will appreciate if anyone can state the requirements or documents to be submitted at VFS.
Also, I will like to confirm if either of the parent has to be physically present during submission.Thank you
You apply for accompany visa for your child . check the website for the requirement. How old the child ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2023
olaoluwa13:
Pay for. 3nights to avoid stories. Checking booking .com for cheap hotels
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2023
EcashPlanet:

Several.

He was allowed based on his previous visas especially "Ph.D. student" immigration in SA respects students than young tourists.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2023
Poetchi:
pls need response thanks
They accept. I used TAAG Angola and the guys that were aboard with me had EVisa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 11:43am On May 13, 2023
samtol4:
You apply for accompany visa for your child . check the website for the requirement. How old the child ?

He is 6years. Please which website will I check?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gbxizzle(f): 12:54pm On May 13, 2023
missrebecks:
Hello all, kindly advise what step to take when vfs returns documents with 'contradicting sponsorship details ".

Will I have to reschedule appointment with vfs and submit all documents all over?

someone pls help, it's urgent

The best thing to do is to use your own personal account (boost it above 2m) , add your personal information stating clearly what you do and other things you are involved in….when submitting don’t submit the rejection letter with it…schedule an appointment with vfs and submit your document over again minus sponsorship

You are good to go

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by santos247(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2023
How will you do to change visit visa to study permit within SA?
HOpe this person will not enter one-chance later in future? Matsoadi the Minister of Home Affairs is not joking oo.
Bammybestowed:

If you have a sticker visa and would like to change the visa to a 1- 3 years study permit in South Africa ( Capetown). Price is 2.5million naira. You can reach out to me via mail. Please you have to be physically present in capetown ooooo and it’s only sticker visa, no e visa. Thank you. Permit is guaranteed.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 11:27pm On May 13, 2023
EcashPlanet:

This is true.

So they have a room they pack Nigerians now. I didn't experience this and the ones that travel too didn't experience this. Na WA o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:45pm On May 13, 2023
some of the things i read here marvels me.

Though as a traveler, i know that some un-imagineable things are possible especially when you have a sure contact.

However , i spoke to a friend who has been in SA since 2014. She came in as an UG, finished at Unisa, and did her diploma, it is over 9 years, and i am suprised, she said she has not got a residence permit.

Tho, she admits that she refused to get it done via the backdoor. The idea has been she studying or taking up one course or the other for longer since 014. Imagine the financial implications.

So all our GURUS in the house, Tell me, How possible can it be to change visit visa to study visa?
Many things i am seeing here , of all countries, SA, Please guide us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.