Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1735529 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 3:37pm On May 20, 2023
You can pay. it is simple
dennis201:

Is the DHA site down? Why is it not accepting payment of the visa fee? Anyone has idea on how to go about it?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 3:50pm On May 20, 2023
hunee:
You can pay. it is simple
How? I have sent you an email please let Chat if you can assist me.
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by habbydock: 5:10pm On May 20, 2023
hunee:
Which of the browsers are you using? Change browsers if possible pc.
I changed from explorer to Chrome even went incognito ... they 👁 button still didnt show.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Maryonuoha2: 5:20pm On May 20, 2023
habbydock:
when did you apply, and then did recieve the outcome mail?

I have been sending emails and the customer care team keep asking me to checknm for the eye button which isnt available.

I applied on the 5th of May, and received the message onth 15th of may

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Maryonuoha2: 5:25pm On May 20, 2023
Jamescool2:

When did you submit your application?
On the 5th of May.
And got the email on the 15th of may.
But there is no letter to view
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jamescool2: 8:59am On May 21, 2023
Maryonuoha2:

On the 5th of May.

What's the content of the email? I want to compare with mine
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 11:02am On May 21, 2023
Jamescool2:

Can you make payment in Rands for someone applying for this evisa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thegamingorca(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2023
hunee:
I am just here reading all the comments on SA visa and i am wondering what magic needs to be done to get SA visa.

I had no choice than to come here and drop this. whatever issues you are currently encountering with your visas, compile a detailed mail and send to them following address. I hope this will do and be very helpful to many of you here.
In addition for those just joining, Please take your time to read through the pages, that is how you learn and gather information.
Do not just drop anything here and expect instant feedbacks.
carry out your own research too.
Goodluck.

HACC@dha.gov.za
tommy.makhode@dha.gov.za
yusuf.simons@dha.gov.za
Shabnam.Karachi@dha.gov.za

And if you like to discuss other things with me concerning SA visa, i am available on google meet only. Just mention, and i will drop the email.

I was in SA march, i reapplied when i got back to Nigeria, and i recently just got another SA visa in 3 weeks of application. I fall under the visa category (Tourist)
Please preview for documents submitted.

Bros you dey every where oh grin which levu nah
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thegamingorca(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2023
hunee:
I am just here reading all the comments on SA visa and i am wondering what magic needs to be done to get SA visa.

I had no choice than to come here and drop this. whatever issues you are currently encountering with your visas, compile a detailed mail and send to them following address. I hope this will do and be very helpful to many of you here.
In addition for those just joining, Please take your time to read through the pages, that is how you learn and gather information.
Goodluck.

HACC@dha.gov.za
tommy.makhode@dha.gov.za
yusuf.simons@dha.gov.za

And if you like to discuss other things with me concerning SA visa, i am available on google meet only. Just mention, and i will drop the email.

I was in SA march, i reapplied when i got back to Nigeria, and i recently just got another SA visa in 3 weeks of application. I fall under the visa category (Tourist)

It be like this sa own nah real luck rather than merit
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 12:01pm On May 21, 2023
Thegamingorca:

It be like this sa own nah real luck rather than merit
Not really. I think they are also careful of issuing visas to every applicants, they grant for those with travel history faster. From my observation in recent times.

In my own case, i applied under the frequent traveler category.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 12:01pm On May 21, 2023
wetin man go do na as e be say people need assistance and info, and i get ham. grin
Thegamingorca:

Bros you dey every where oh grin which levu nah

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tannystacey: 1:34pm On May 21, 2023
Focus99:
Goodevening to you all,

My sister's husband work and lives in South Africa and he is also a permanent resident. My sister is in Nigeria and wants to join him.

1) what kind of visa should my sister apply for?
2) What documents will my sister provide for the application?
3) What documents will the husband provide for the application?

Gurus in the house please I will need your replies. Reading comments. Thank you

Spousal Visa if they have been married for 5 years. http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/immigration-services/permanent-residency/10-immigration-services/969-documents-required-spouse-married-for-a-minimum-of-five-years

if not you will have to apply for relative visa: http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/immigration-services/permanent-residency/10-immigration-services/970-documents-required-relative-of-a-south-african-citizen-or-permanent-residence-holder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Momotola16: 8:46pm On May 21, 2023
I need help o. I have applied via VFS since January for visitors visa going on research.
hunee:

Goodluck.

HACC@dha.gov.za
tommy.makhode@dha.gov.za
yusuf.simons@dha.gov.za

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by habbydock: 9:37pm On May 21, 2023
Maryonuoha2:

I applied on the 5th of May, and received the message onth 15th of may
it was same 15th May i got the notification without letter/eVisa downloadable link too.

I applied 3rd May.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by habbydock: 9:41pm On May 21, 2023
Jamescool2:

Dear Sir/Madam

CORRESPONDENCE FOR YOUR ATTENTION

Home Affairs REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA has issued correspondence for EPS-FN73 application for TRV_VISITOR_LESS_THAN_90_DAYS which requires your attention.

To view this, kindly log into your ePermit Online System.

Should you have any queries, please call the Home Affairs Helpline on 0800601190 or visit our website @ www.dha.gov.za.

Sincerely

ISSUED ON BEHALF OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 10:44am On May 22, 2023
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 7:25pm On May 22, 2023
Bammybestowed:

Is there something like this for someone who is on temporary resident permit and wants to bring a child

Accompanying Child Visa (Checklist)
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/one-pager/dha/southafrica/english/index.html#visitor-visa-section-holiday

Accompanying Child Visa (Application Form)
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/one-pager/southafrica/nigeria/english/pdf/visitor-visa-exceeding-three-months-jan-2022.pdf
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abusigna: 2:59am On May 24, 2023
jeslom:
Can anyone pay for me. I can use my dollar card not going through , or you all should put me through

please i am having the same issue ... please did you get the done and if yes how did u make the payment ..

thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abusigna: 3:02am On May 24, 2023
jeslom:

So which card do you suggest I use now, I have tried even a foreign card . Same error code ?

ARE YOU ABLE TO GET THE PAYMENT DONE..?? I AM HAVING SAME ISSUE
PLEASE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ON THIS . WILL BE APPRECIATED
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gbxizzle(f): 12:42pm On May 24, 2023
Has anyone gotten an outcome for South Africa visitors visa (sticker visa) since January ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jamescool2: 12:54pm On May 24, 2023
Hello everyone. What do you think about challenging the embassy's decision if Visa isn't approved
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sojeezy247: 2:06pm On May 24, 2023
Jamescool2:
Hello everyone. What do you think about challenging the embassy's decision if Visa isn't approved
Just reapply instead of doing that,but in your re-application you can submit the refusal letter in addition with the rectified reason for refusal(back up with a letter from your lawyer)they will release the visa with speed.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jamescool2: 2:38pm On May 24, 2023
Sojeezy247:

Just reapply instead of doing that,but in your re-application you can submit the refusal letter in addition with the rectified reason for refusal(back up with a letter from your lawyer)they will release the visa with speed.

Thanks a lot...I will do just that
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 3:57pm On May 24, 2023
Sojeezy247:

What type of letter might this be please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sojeezy247: 7:24pm On May 24, 2023
EcashPlanet:

What type of letter might this be please?
Letter of LEGAL SUPPORT AND CLARIFICATION ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by habbydock: 9:28am On May 25, 2023
habbydock:

Dear Sir/Madam

CORRESPONDENCE FOR YOUR ATTENTION

Home Affairs REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA has issued correspondence for EPS-FN73 application for TRV_VISITOR_LESS_THAN_90_DAYS which requires your attention.

To view this, kindly log into your ePermit Online System.

Should you have any queries, please call the Home Affairs Helpline on 0800601190 or visit our website @ www.dha.gov.za.

Sincerely

ISSUED ON BEHALF OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS

@jamescool, is the letter the same?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by habbydock: 9:42am On May 25, 2023
abusigna:

ARE YOU ABLE TO GET THE PAYMENT DONE..?? I AM HAVING SAME ISSUE
PLEASE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ON THIS . WILL BE APPRECIATED

Just look for someone you trust to help you pay from outside Nigeria.

I was using my Naija USD card to apply for Kenya visas without issue until late last year when they no longer accept card without 3D Security - most naija USD cards do not have.

This is the reason USD cards from naija banks no longer work on some sites.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by habbydock: 9:44am On May 25, 2023
Maryonuoha2:

On the 5th of May.

Any update from them?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by talkportal: 10:11am On May 25, 2023
habbydock:
Hi, I applied for SA visiting eVisa via dha site on 3rd May.... got a 3D secure card to make payment...received an email alert to check my correspondence yesterday. I noticed eVisa outcome ticked as complete while the progress status shows Adjudication outcome received. However, I did not receive any letter or eVisa.

In case you have directly used the dha site to apply for SA eVisa, do you know what could have happened or am i to wait for some days before the eVisa is sent?

I don't know how to proceed from here. Kindly guide. Many thanks

Good morning please, how did you make payment on the evisa portal. I equally have a program in SA next month and I am currently stuck on the payment point, I keep getting error message when I tried to make payment with different cards sef. Please any assistance will be great.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by talkportal: 10:16am On May 25, 2023
hunee:

Goodluck.

HACC@dha.gov.za
tommy.makhode@dha.gov.za
yusuf.simons@dha.gov.za

Please I am stuck on payment. I have tried different cards including a dollar card but got same error message. Can you be guide on that. Thanks, we can talk on Google meet.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by habbydock: 10:35am On May 25, 2023
talkportal:

Good morning please, how did you make payment on the evisa portal. I equally have a program in SA next month and I am currently stuck on the payment point, I keep getting error message when I tried to make payment with different cards sef. Please any assistance will be great.

I gave a friend in Canada, my portal access to make the payment with his card for me and it immediately showed 'paid'.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:33am On May 25, 2023
talkportal:

Please I am stuck on payment. I have- tried different cards including a dollar card but got same error message. Can you be guide on that. Thanks, we can talk on Google meet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.