Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1742610 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CardinalA: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Donrolex123:
Hello guys

3 months E visa has been approved, I applied via the DHA website, they responded in 5 working days, did everything myself.

Thanks Hunee and Jeslom

Please how did you manage to upload your documents and made payment? I tried all night but could only submit my form. Please how can I upload documents
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2023
CardinalA:

Please how did you manage to upload your documents and made payment? I tried all night but could only submit my form. Please how can I upload documents

That's how the website is, it happened to me as well, just keep on trying and upload whenever it allows you to.

As for the payment, I was given a 3D secure card and I paid via my dollar card
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by writeprof(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Africankel:

I only paid N29,400 service charge, about 12k for visa fee and courier.

Nothing more.

Okay, thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CardinalA: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2023
Donrolex123:

That's how the website is, it happened to me as well, just keep on trying and upload whenever it allows you to.

As for the payment, I was given a 3D secure card and I paid via my dollar card

Ok thanks. I guess you used this website: saonline.vfsevisa.com?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2023
CardinalA:

Ok thanks. I guess you used this website: saonline.vfsevisa.com?

No bro, I used the DHA evisa website

ehome.dha.gov.za

It's faster and cheaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
bisi16:

I donโ€™t live in Southy anymore. Was thinking I could do it at the embassy/high commission. My new job is requesting for police clearance from any country I have lived in the past 10 years.

Where are you presently?

You can't do from Nigeria.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dannytwix(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hi guys, i'm trying to apply for a south africa visa for a vacation on the 17th. i really need assistance. i'm confused on self introductory letter because i'm self employed and im wondering if a signed statement from a microfinance bank will be accepted.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bisi16(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
hunee:

Where are you presently?

You can't do from Nigeria.

Ha ok. E don go be that ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CardinalA: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Donrolex123:

No bro, I used the DHA evisa website

ehome.dha.gov.za

It's faster and cheaper

Oh. Did you paid for flight tickets and hotel booking before submitting or you just submitted an itinerary?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
CardinalA:

Oh. Did you paid for flight tickets and hotel booking before submitting or you just submitted an itinerary?
don't pay for flight and hotel for visa application.... Itinerary is ok.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CardinalA: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Don1985:
don't pay for flight and hotel for visa application.... Itinerary is ok.

Ok. But what will I write in the space for booking reference number?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
CardinalA:

Ok. But what will I write in the space for booking reference number?

You will book a dummy ticket, you'll be given a booking number, but don't pay.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
bisi16:

Thanks.
1. Do fingerprint wherever you are . 2. Send it to someone in SA. 3. He or she will take it to the SA police clearance office Pretoria. It takes two to four weeks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2023
You didnt get the message, get it done whereever you are. It will be considered as detailed above and follow samtol guide. SA is a bit flexible from my outlook on that
bisi16:

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Result20212: 1:54am On Jul 02, 2023
Good evening, please my brother was sent an email to submit his passport within 2 days. He dis not receive the email until after 9 days due to phone issues. Please i want to ask of he can still submit it on monday to vfs ? Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tannystacey: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2023
bisi16:

I donโ€™t live in Southy anymore. Was thinking I could do it at the embassy/high commission. My new job is requesting for police clearance from any country I have lived in the past 10 years.

You can get it in many ways but you need to go online, get the SA police clearance form, get thumbprint done at your nearest police station, and send the form, your proof of payment for the clearance, and a copy of the ID /passport you used last in SA.

To submit and get it less than 2 weeks, you have to use police clearance fast track agents here in SA. Could cost between 3k to 5k rands

If you have time and its not urgent, just send those documents to someone in SA who can help you send it to Pretoria for processing.

I know this cos have done this 4 times for different pple in the past 3 months. They got the police clearance in a week. They are in UK and Canada.

Unfortunately I can't help because I'm going to be out of SA in the next few weeks.

My connect for fast processing works with policeclear.co.za. They are very reliable
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tannystacey: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2023
samtol4:
1. Do fingerprint wherever you are . 2. Send it to someone in SA. 3. He or she will take it to the SA police clearance office Pretoria. It takes two to four weeks

Lol. Its not 2 to 4 weeks anymore o.. There is a high demand because of immigration and its taking months now. Someone had to wait for 3 months
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
bisi16:

Thanks.

Postnet Pretoria CBD is a popular option for processing SA PCCs from abroad, if you can't get someone to assist. Do have a look at what their services entail here:

https://www./1246300995384414/permalink/6939249826089474/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is very correct. I was at Postnet, Francis Baard Road 2 days ago. Though the lady that attended to me said they dont do much of collections from distant places,i was thinking they meant outside regions of town. however, that you can ask someone to collect and bring to them to dispatch which is what the other person up there said. Let me share the complimentary card they gave me here. It maybe useful to someone here. The whole process will be easier if you have someone in SA to fix things for you like earlier suggested.
Omix2:

Postnet Pretoria CBD is a popular option for processing SA PCCs from abroad, if you can't get someone to assist. Do have a look at what their services entail here:

https://www./1246300995384414/permalink/6939249826089474/?app=fbl

Cost about 426 rands to dispatch to Nigeria. You can re confirm.

Goodluck guys.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Does anyone have a long term visa? Like Over 3 years, Please signify. I want to send a mail. I have some questions to confirm.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Poetchi: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Pls this DHA e-visa website is not allowing me to upload documents. Does anyone have a hack around this? The page only says "application submitted" no further link takes me to the upload documents section
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2023
tannystacey:

Lol. Its not 2 to 4 weeks anymore o.. There is a high demand because of immigration and its taking months now. Someone had to wait for 3 months
It does not take 3months let the person assisting you speak to them at the counter in Pretoria head office. They will " make a plan"
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2023
8k rand available in exchange for naira. I need naira. Contact me if you need rand
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
tannystacey:

. You don't need to wait for months. Let your contact speak with them at the counter and tell them " I will make a plan "
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tannystacey: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
samtol4:
It does not take 3months let the person assisting you speak to them at the counter in Pretoria head office. They will " make a plan"

Interesting. SA is sha learning work from naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Labey71: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pls anyone ,I need little more advice ! I got a banned for 5 years and the banned would expired September 1st.I want to ask if the banned would be removed from the system automatically or I need to do anything?
Secondly can I apply for a visit again or I need to wait for a certain time ,Doing the banned period Iโ€™ve been to Dubai in and out with resident visa more than 4 times
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
I
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Labey71:
Pls anyone ,I need little more advice ! I got a banned for 5 years and the banned would expired September 1st.I want to ask if the banned would be removed from the system automatically or I need to do anything?
Secondly can I apply for a visit again or I need to wait for a certain time ,Doing the banned period Iโ€™ve been to Dubai in and out with resident visa more than 4 times
what was the cost of your ban?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Labey71: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
lymelyte:
what was the cost of your ban?
Overstayed
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
I have rands available for exchange to naira. If you are interested you can send me DM.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
At what rate are you selling
ayodeleajayi220:
I have rands available for exchange to naira. If you are interested you can send me DM.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Labey71:

Overstayed
how many years?

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.