Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1737495 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Momotola16: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2023
Where did you submit your application? I applied since January too. Submitted it to VFS Lagos
ayor2023:
What can someone do with this long delay of study visa since January? Abuja embassy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayor2023: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Momotola16:
Where did you submit your application? I applied since January too. Submitted it to VFS Lagos

Vfs Lagos. Got notice from track website that it was processed at Abuja embassy office

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Momotola16:
Can you help me with their email addresses? I applied since January too.
HACC@dha.gov.za
deseree.brinkhuis@dha.gov.za

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please I need suggestions on affordable courier services to Capetown preferably door step delivery. Please it’s urgent.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Momotola16: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Okay
Can we chat on watsapp? I sent you an email already
ayor2023:

Vfs Lagos. Got notice from track website that it was processed at Abuja embassy office
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayor2023: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Momotola16:
Okay
Can we chat on watsapp? I sent you an email already
Ok. Check your mail
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good afternoon guys, I'm currently applying for the e visa, via the DHA website, but I'm currently having difficulties while uploading documents, it's showing error messages while I'm uploading documents.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong?.. please advice

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ymot: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
ayor2023:
What can someone do with this long delay of study visa since January? Abuja embassy

It takes at least 5 months. What date in January did you apply? Hopefully it will be out before the end of this month.

Kindly let the community know whenever you receive your outcome. It will help members plan ahead for their applications.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Is it better to apply for study permit renewal from SA or from Nigeria? Which is better and faster plus can one apply for renewal 6 months to the expiry date of a valid visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mogreen22: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Idowujunior:
I already booked with them before I saw nasty reviews on net from customers. I just hope I'd be lucky to get a nice experience this time. I don't think Taag Angola flies on Fridays.

Thanks for the update, I already book the ticket also for Tuesday flight from Lagos to Johannesburg and the problem here is that I have VFS E-visa so am worried if that won’t be an issue because of the review am seeing here about them having difficulty confirming the visa.

Hey bro. We’re you able to finally travel? Been hearing that SA turning some Nigerians back. True? Flying with the same airline next month
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by BIGREEL(m): 12:58am On Jun 10, 2023
Experiencing same here kindly help please...

'error uploading document'

Donrolex123:
Good afternoon guys, I'm currently applying for the e visa, via the DHA website, but I'm currently having difficulties while uploading documents, it's showing error messages while I'm uploading documents.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong?.. please advice
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2023
hunee:
I am just here reading all the comments on SA visa and i am wondering what magic needs to be done to get SA visa.

I had no choice than to come here and drop this. whatever issues you are currently encountering with your visas, compile a detailed mail and send to them following address. I hope this will do and be very helpful to many of you here.
In addition for those just joining, Please take your time to read through the pages, that is how you learn and gather information.
Do not just drop anything here and expect instant feedbacks.
carry out your own research too.
Goodluck.

HACC@dha.gov.za
tommy.makhode@dha.gov.za
yusuf.simons@dha.gov.za
Shabnam.Karachi@dha.gov.za

And if you like to discuss other things with me concerning SA visa, i am available on google meet only. Just mention, and i will drop the email.

I was in SA march, i reapplied when i got back to Nigeria, and i recently just got another SA visa in 3 weeks of application. I fall under the visa category (Tourist)
Please preview for documents submitted.

Hello Hunee, good morning, please I would love to get in touch with you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2023
BIGREEL:

Still the same thing since yesterday, it's showing "error uploading documents"...I have even tried this morning, same thing...I don't know what to do
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bammybestowed:
Please I need suggestions on affordable courier services to Capetown preferably door step delivery. Please it’s urgent.

Please I still need answers to this.🙏
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lilshon(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Was contemplating applying for a visitor visa to SA but after going through this thread extensively, it's not worth the hassle. I can understand people applying for study/business purposes but a holiday should never be this stressful.

8 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mogreen22: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Idowujunior:
I already booked with them before I saw nasty reviews on net from customers. I just hope I'd be lucky to get a nice experience this time. I don't think Taag Angola flies on Fridays.

Thanks for the update, I already book the ticket also for Tuesday flight from Lagos to Johannesburg and the problem here is that I have VFS E-visa so am worried if that won’t be an issue because of the review am seeing here about them having difficulty confirming the visa.

Bro. We’re you able to fly TAAG? And also the news of them turning back Nigerians with E-visa Is it true?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anyone can recommend studio apartments in pretoria or johannesburg? Cheap one
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by erisegun: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2023
Bammybestowed:

Please I still need answers to this.🙏
contact bowagate global ltd.......... they help move your good from one country to another. door to door service is available...08095788877
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by erisegun: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2023
lilshon:
Was contemplating applying for a visitor visa to SA but after going through this thread extensively, it's not worth the hassle. I can understand people applying for study/business purposes but a holiday should never be this stressful.
its not....i applied for two people last week. one was approved the other was turned down....they responded after 4days

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Igejumoke: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2023
erisegun:
its not....i applied for two people last week. one was approved the other was turned down....they responded after 4days

Was it sticker visitors visa or e-visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
erisegun:

Is it evisa or paper application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please, who can give me a lead on which hotel in Jo'burg allows a reservation without paying. I can't pay agent again please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
BIGREEL:

Hello, good afternoon....have you been able to sort this out?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hrlag: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Donrolex123:

Hello, good afternoon....have you been able to sort this out?

Having same issue for about a week now. Error uploading document
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by erisegun: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2023
evisa
EcashPlanet:

Is it evisa or paper application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2023
erisegun:
evisa

Hi good morning, did you apply via DHA or VFS?

I'm asking because I'm currently applying through DHA but I can't upload documents, it's showing error uploading documents...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Igejumoke: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sticker Visa Alert!

Application:- March 16
Call for passport submission:- June 9
Passport Submission:- June 14
Pick up:- June 15

3 months multiple entry.

7th SA Visa.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Igejumoke: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Africankel:
Sticker Visa Alert!

Application:- March 16
Call for passport submission:- June 9
Passport Submission:- June 14
Pick up:- June 15

3 months multiple entry.

7th SA Visa.

Did you apply through South Africa embassy Abuja?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antzlaive(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
hrlag:

Having same issue for about a week now. Error uploading document
Reduce the documents size
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Igejumoke:

Did you apply through South Africa embassy Abuja?

VFS Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.