Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1745344 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (917) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shineforth: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2023
The VFS E visa platform seems not to be working as I can't sign up to begin an application. I keep getting this error NOT FOUND when trying to sign up/register while inputting email details.

Does anyone know about the efficiency of the DHA E visa platform?. are they now fast with processing E visa applications or take long?.. so I can apply as an alternative

I am more conversant with VFS E visa platform but unfortunately I can't sign up with the NOT FOUND error message that keeps popping up on the sign up page.

Please assist

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by PASTORPED: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2023
My SA Evisa application was rejected on the ground off "invalid bank Statement". Statement was downloaded online with every paged stamped. My question is "can I appeal this decision immediately or should wait for a month? It is stated that appeal can be done within 10days of this rejection. What do you advice?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OGsponstaneous: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
any legit rand seller here. I need good rates. Please paste your contact
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hi, Greetings to you all. Please I have intention of Traveling with my wife and 3 kids on a vacation to South Africa. This December. I have being to SA Twice in the past. Have UK and Schengen. But my family do not have any visa except Ghana stamps in their old passport.

Please what do we need to make the trip a successful one. 2 weeks holidays .

Pleas help me advise. Full house
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sageofekiti: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
osorex:
Good day
Please My E-visa was denied with the reason "The bank statement is invalid and therefore you do not qualify for a visitors visa".
My statement of account was signed and stamped on every page.
I don't know where I went wrong, Kindly advise please
Please, when did you apply? I think you would need to attach a reference letter from the bank.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omerobaba: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
PASTORPED:
My SA Evisa application was rejected on the ground off "invalid bank Statement". Statement was downloaded online with every paged stamped. My question is "can I appeal this decision immediately or should wait for a month? It is stated that appeal can be done within 10days of this rejection. What do you advice?

Please what documents did you include in your application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by PASTORPED: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2023
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kaka118: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
ayantola01:

Hi folks, just to update for those in similar shoes:
1) my e-visa is out - today Thursday 17th
2) applied on Tuesday, the 8th (night) . So basically it took 7 working days/1 week and 1 day
Used DHA
3) you really may not need police report , if you’re going on visitors less than 3 months.
I used th following docs:
1) flight itinerary
2) passport
3) hotel booking
4) conference invite letter
5) personal introduction letter
6) 3 months bank statements
7) confirmation of employment letter
8. 3 months payslip
9) past visas and current residence permit in the UK
10) submitted yellow fever card but don’t think it’s relevant (it’s expired and I’m not travelling through a yellow fever region anyways). Just added it in case

Best of luck to everyone else.
Please can I have your WhatsApp number, I'm looking forward to apply for SA visa but I have no idea please can you share some things with me ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by destinedtee(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
PASTORPED:

Reapply immediately. Get a reference letter from your bank and attach to your bank statement. That was what happened to my wife. Appeal isn't on for evisa. They sent us a mail to that effect. We reapplied and adjudication outcome is out after about 7-8 working days.

The challenge today is that we are unable to see the link to download the adjudication outcome that came out today
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by destinedtee(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please o... The e visa page has displayed 'ADJUDICATION OUTCOME RECEIVED'
We got that on the page today but the downloading icon for the outcome which is usually in front is not there.

Has anyone had this experience? What should we do? I am thinking of waiting till tomorrow morning before mailing them
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sageofekiti: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please, a quick question. Is the processing time for a e-visa application calculated from the day of application submission, documents submission or the day of payment? Thank you very much.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by destinedtee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sageofekiti:
Please, a quick question. Is the processing time for a e-visa application calculated from the day of application submission, documents submission or the day of payment? Thank you very much.
I believe it is from the day of payment. Bear in mind that they calculate based on working days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sageofekiti: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
destinedtee:

I believe it is from the day of payment. Bear in mind that they calculate based on working days
Okay, thank you very much 🙏
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jot01(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2023
destinedtee:
Please o... The e visa page has displayed 'ADJUDICATION OUTCOME RECEIVED'
We got that on the page today but the downloading icon for the outcome which is usually in front is not there.

Has anyone had this experience? What should we do? I am thinking of waiting till tomorrow morning before mailing them

Yes i am too
I submitted 3 applications on the 13th, only yesterday i receive the same message and couldn't download correspondence .

If you all have similar problem, how did you plan solving it ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ayommeh2018: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
jot01:

Yes i am too
I submitted 3 applications on the 13th, only yesterday i receive the same message and couldn't download correspondence .

I am experiencing the same issue now, I applied on the 14th and I just got an email saying the outcome was received but I don't know how to check if the application was successful or rejected.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by destinedtee(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
jot01:

Yes i am too

We sent a mail to them today and it was resolved today as well.

They rejected the application giving INVALID BANK STATEMENT as reason. We got a reference letter from the bank but they still rejected the application.

It is well
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by destinedtee(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ayommeh2018:

I am experiencing the same issue now, I applied on the 14th and I just got an email saying the outcome was received but I don't know how to check if the application was successful or rejected.
If you can't find the download icon beside the 'ADJUDICATION OUTCOME RECEIVED"' send a mail to them. That's what we did and they fixed the issue. Mail hacc@dha.gov.za
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mostly when the application comes without that icon, it is rejected. Mostly like that
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
If you have rands for sale at very good rates, please paste your contact. Want to share it . (Please declare your rate here too)
tnx
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Abigbo: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Na wa o. What is going on with the SouthAfrican E-visa?.
Even with a reference letter, do they derive special joy in denying applicants ?.
Please @ hunee, any insights to give?
destinedtee:

We sent a mail to them today and it was resolved today as well.

They rejected the application giving INVALID BANK STATEMENT as reason. We got a reference letter from the bank but they still rejected the application.

It is well
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by destinedtee(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
hunee:
Mostly when the application comes without that icon, it is rejected. Mostly like that
I still don't understand what they mean by INVALID BANK STATEMENT. We attached a reference letter to the bank statement after they rejected our first application.

We got the adjudication outcome today and they still rejected the second application for the same reason of invalid bank statement.

It seems they are purposely denying people the visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by destinedtee(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Abigbo:
Even with a reference letter, do they derive special joy in denying applicants ?.
For the second application, we uploaded additional documents to ensure they consider us... They still rejected the application citing invalid bank statement even after getting a reference letter. A colleague of my wife was rejected due to yellow fever certificate expiry or something like that. She didn't attach reference letter to her bank statement and they didn't say anything about that.

It just seems they are intentionally denying people

It is well
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Abigbo: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Its really sad what they are doing..
destinedtee:

For the second application, we uploaded additional documents to ensure they consider us... They still rejected the application citing invalid bank statement even after getting a reference letter. A colleague of my wife was rejected due to yellow fever certificate expiry or something like that. She didn't attach reference letter to her bank statement and they didn't say anything about that.

It just seems they are intentionally denying people

It is well
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sa has been refusing visas alot lately. You can visit some other countries for now. I think they are trying to control visitors
Abigbo:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Starr100: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Good evening house, I got this mail from home affairs.

Has anyone been in this situation? And what was the outcome?

I am not sure of the additional documents needed.

You are required to electronically add / finalize supporting documents to your online application within 14 days of this letter. Failure to do so will lead to
your application being CANCELLED and any money paid will not be refunded to you.
Should you have any queries, please call the Home Affairs Helpline on 0800601190 or visit our website @ www.d
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by destinedtee(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2023
Starr100:
Good evening house, I got this mail from home affairs.

Has anyone been in this situation? And what was the outcome?

I am not sure of the additional documents needed.

You are required to electronically add / finalize supporting documents to your online application within 14 days of this letter. Failure to do so will lead to
your application being CANCELLED and any money paid will not be refunded to you.
Should you have any queries, please call the Home Affairs Helpline on 0800601190 or visit our website @ www.d
This is normal. Just make payment and await adjudication outcome. Don't bother yourself about this once you have uploaded the primary documents required and supporting documents. Just make payment and await the outcome.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Starr100: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2023
destinedtee:

This is normal. Just make payment and await adjudication outcome. Don't bother yourself about this once you have uploaded the primary documents required and supporting documents. Just make payment and await the outcome.

Thank you for your response. I already made payment.

Although today makes it 15 working days since I applied. Does evisa take this long?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by destinedtee(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Starr100:

Thank you for your response. I already made payment.

Although today makes it 15 working days since I applied. Does evisa take this long?
My wife's first application took around 4 working days before getting the outcome (I mean from the date of payment)

The second application took around 8 days. Is the status showing AWAITING ADJUDICATION OUTCOME?... If yes, just be patient. You will get it. I am optimistic you will get it soon and it will be a positive response.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kaka118: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
destinedtee:

My wife's first application took around 4 working days before getting the outcome (I mean from the date of payment)

The second application took around 8 days. Is the status showing AWAITING ADJUDICATION OUTCOME?... If yes, just be patient. You will get it. I am optimistic you will get it soon and it will be a positive response.
Please I need your help In going through the process of applying and how to make payments, please can you share me your cell number
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by destinedtee(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kaka118:

Please I need your help In going through the process of applying and how to make payments, please can you share me your cell number
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
I need you guys contribution on this

T hold

vozkini:
Hi, Greetings to you all. Please I have intention of Traveling with my wife and 3 kids on a vacation to South Africa. This December. I have being to SA Twice in the past. Have UK and Schengen. But my family do not have any visa except Ghana stamps in their old passport.

Please what do we need to make the trip a successful one. 2 weeks holidays .

Pleas help me advise. Full house

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (917) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.