Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Please Hellp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Hellp (1533 Views)

Help! Hellp! Hellp!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Hellp by Mynd44: 10:02am On May 23, 2012
You cheated stop painting yourselve as good
Re: Please Hellp by kpolli(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2012
Well inform (note not ask) your parents, that you are going to marry who you want. That even if it takes time for them to agree, your prepared to wait. . . But never marry a man cos ur parents said so. . . No be them go dey the marriage with you. . . They have lived their lives, live yours. . . . Their excuse is flimsy, not on the same status, does collins plan on being stagnant? n pls tell steph, so he stops putting all his hopes on u. . . (by the way ur evil for what u've done to steph)

I always say a girl should inform her parents of her decision to marry someone and not ask for their permission to marry someone. .
Re: Please Hellp by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 23, 2012
Reanna Firstly you dont owe your parents your life. You owe them honor and respect and yes obedience but not blind obedience because they are not God. If your parents tell you to pour petrol on yourself and burn will you do so? Now about steve tell him its over in a kind way stop playing him. You naughty woman enough of steve. Please date collins for some time, ask your parents what they dont like about collins and whatever they say keep it in mind dont just throw away their counsel. If i may ask what exactly does collins do and what do you do?
Re: Please Hellp by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Who has the time to read what you wrote there?
My broda the tin tire me.
Re: Please Hellp by Riskymallam: 3:57am On May 24, 2012
Reanaa: @ mallam u r not even God to judge. Do u know @ a time last year someone came and asked for my hand in marriage and I said no. When I latter told him, he said well dat given that am a woman I may not have to wait for him, especially then he hasn't got his current job dat I should go but if I can wait fine. So tell me did I leave him cos he dint have a job or dat I found some am more comfortable with?

Keep telling yourself that, since it makes you feel better with yourself.

The truth still remains that you just strung him along those years you both dated.

There's no need for me to rehash what has already been trashed out by other posters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Will U Rescue? Ur Mother Or Ur Love..... / Happy Birthday D-explorer / How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.