Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

What's Happening To Intercontinental Shares Certificate? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's Happening To Intercontinental Shares Certificate? (818 Views)

How To Recover Lost Shares Certificate And Expired Dividend Warrants / Pls How Far With First Inland Bank (finbank) Shares Certificate? / Transcorp Shares Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To Intercontinental Shares Certificate? by oluwaseun8(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2007
Hello Guys,

What's happening to intercontinental share certificate,i bought the last year ipo of intercontinental shares and up till now am yet to received the certificate,

Please kindly advice me on what to do , guys
Re: What's Happening To Intercontinental Shares Certificate? by kingzy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2007
Still waiting for mine, what is happening?
Re: What's Happening To Intercontinental Shares Certificate? by Pennywise(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2007
Hello Oluwaseun

I was also frustrated by the non-receipt of certificate one year after purchase of Intercontinental PO shares . Fortunately it arrived via mail about two weeks ago. You can call Wema registrars on 012666778, 017732181 and have a chat with them. They are courteous and very professional. Hopefully when everyone adopts SEC's new guidelines in 2008 making share certificates obsolete, we will all have cause to smile.

Pennywise.
Re: What's Happening To Intercontinental Shares Certificate? by BabsO2(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2007
Got mine from the mail box last week Thursday. Suspect a major source of delay is the mail system. Was initially worried. I could imagine how you feel.

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In Phone Accessory/parts Business / Madam Felicia Partners With Jumia & Konga To Support Families In Africa / The Investment Idea: Your Imputs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.