Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture (1115 Views)

Ladies Build Your Ideal Man ( Picture ) / Ladies Game: Create Your Ideal Man (picture) / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by whally(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2012
Hello please I need a serious advice on this.
I have a girlfriend and when I checked her phone and laptop it was nearly full with one guy's pics and what surprised me was the guy's baby picture. Although she has told me about the guy that he wanted to date her but she can't because the guy is rich. Please I dont know what to do.

Diligently waiting for your reply.
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 22, 2012
whally: Hello please I need a serious advice on this.
I have a girlfriend and when I checked her phone and laptop it was nearly full with one guy's pics and what surprised me was the guy's baby picture. Although she has told me about the guy that he wanted to date her but she can't because the guy is rich. Please I dont know what to do.

Diligently waiting for your reply.

She might be cheating on you or wants to anyway. Come clean with her before its too late
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by Killz1(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2012
She has "goes" cry
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by slimyem: 10:48pm On May 22, 2012
...she might just be trying to make you jealous...or taking you for a ride..cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 22, 2012
At poster.. It means, you're now the assistant boyfriend or betterstill, supporting Actor or supporting striker.. Abeg cable lo jare.. If u don't knw hw to cable, paro lo jare cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by Coefficient(m): 12:04am On May 23, 2012
You self, flood ur phone and laptop with pictures of other girls na.
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by 2kurupt(m): 12:32am On May 23, 2012
^^^Shikena (two can play)
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by Mynd44: 6:40am On May 23, 2012
She could not get her Mr Right so she settles for you Mr Left
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by Riskymallam: 8:53am On May 23, 2012
Like we say in this parts: "You just dey wash the Car, while the guy dey do the driving"
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by kpolli(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2012
she is cheating on that guy with u. . . undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by Killz1(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2012
kpolli: she is cheating on that guy with u. . . undecided
Very fccking possible. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by dabrake(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2012
joeydozzy:

She might be cheating on you or wants to anyway. Come clean with her before its too late
I just wanna believe the 'bolded' is synonymous with must in this case
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by whally(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44: She could not get her Mr Right so she settles for you Mr Left

This guy just hit the nail on the head. This is what is happening, what do you think I can do next?
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by kpolli(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2012
Poster, u saw my earlier reply?? I am 95% that's the truth. . . Speaking from experience. . That's her original bf, using u in case plan A fails (or maybe ur richer and needs ur resources). . . .

Decision is urs
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 23, 2012
dabrake:
I just wanna believe the 'bolded' is synonymous with must in this case

Maybe she hasn't. U never can know
Re: My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture by Mynd44: 6:00pm On May 23, 2012
whally:

This guy just hit the nail on the head. This is what is happening, what do you think I can do next?
Loose the broad and get going

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? / A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! / There Is Nothing Special About Bad Boys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.