Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal (14290 Views)

Roberto Di Matteo For Valencia Job? / Roberto Di Matteo Sacked / Is Obi Mikel Playing His Best Under Roberto Di Matteo At Chelsea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by naturalwaves: 10:50am On May 24, 2012
Reference: The team that plays the closest thing to the Barca style in England is Arsenal. Clearly they have not won the UCL and the EPL in ages because they lack the player quality in sufficient numbers to execute this tactic and without a plan B Wenger is often stranded.

RDM had seen that his best players were over thirty so why play tippy tap or attack madly. Is it Drogba that will drive the ball 50 yards or Lampard that will take on 3 defenders. But Drogba doesn't need 3 shots on goal to score. Lampard needs only 1 good pass. That is experience. So what do you do with the rest of your time. Defend of course and wait for mistakes. That is smart. That is tactics. RDM did it five times against Pool, Barca, Napoli and Bayern. How can that be luck.

1 Like

Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by naturalwaves: 10:55am On May 24, 2012
Guy.u are brilliant! U'll make a good football manager.
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2012
pro01:
Na wa oh. I understand people tend to get carried away by the euphoria of victory and success, and then forget the details of how such victories were achieved. If I may ask, was it part of Di Matteo's "tactics" that Barca would hit the post twice in the first leg at the Stamford Bridge, and then hit the post thrice in the second leg? Was it also part of the tactical script that Messi, of all people, and Robben, would both miss penalties that would have sealed our fate? Was it part of tactics that Barca, Liverpool, and Bayern would lose a plethora of chances, including one that perhaps crossed the goal line (in the FA cup final) but was overlooked?

The tactics were indeed woeful, not necessarily because of it's sheer ugliness, but because it was defective and designed to depend on luck more than efficiency. A more effective form of the same tactic was masterfully used by Mourinho's Inter Milan in their treble winning season last two years. Although Barca outplayed Inter, they didn't create many chances - that is the ultimate aim of a containment tactic - to suffocate the superior attacking team and prevent them from creating chances! Not to allow them create uncountable chances and hope that they fail to convert the chances (and penalties)! How on earth can you call that "tactics"? If Messi had scored that penalty and made it 3-1, we would have been forced to attack, thereby exposing our 'yansh' at the rear. . . and then the game might have ended 5-1 or more.

I believe so much in destiny. Chelsea were destined to excel this year, against all odds. It was written in the stars. Simple. There is no logical or rational way of explaining our miraculous triumphs in spite of so many near-death moments, other than to attribute everything to divine intervention - rather than tactics. Which kind tactics be that?? As such, we can't be sure of Di Matteo's abilities until he spends one full season in charge, without the notoriously promiscuous Lady Luck by his side. Let's not make it look like it is his right to get a longer contract; that is the privilege and prerogative of the owner, Abramovich, who has rewarded Di Matteo enough by giving him a bonus of £1m for the UCL win as well as a one year contract. Is that not fair enough? ? ?

Is fair my broda,Abramovich is nt sackin him,he is only telin him 2 t8k d 1 yr contract and let see hw it work out.He wil b given the kind of playa dat wil allow d team 2 play wit flair,we wil see mayb he wil stil continue wit his anti-futball tactics!!
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by naturalwaves: 11:19am On May 24, 2012
pro01:
Na wa oh. I understand people tend to get carried away by the euphoria of victory and success, and then forget the details of how such victories were achieved. If I may ask, was it part of Di Matteo's "tactics" that Barca would hit the post twice in the first leg at the Stamford Bridge, and then hit the post thrice in the second leg? Was it also part of the tactical script that Messi, of all people, and Robben, would both miss penalties that would have sealed our fate? Was it part of tactics that Barca, Liverpool, and Bayern would lose a plethora of chances, including one that perhaps crossed the goal line (in the FA cup final) but was overlooked?

The tactics were indeed woeful, not necessarily because of it's sheer ugliness, but because it was defective and designed to depend on luck more than efficiency. A more effective form of the same tactic was masterfully used by Mourinho's Inter Milan in their treble winning season last two years. Although Barca outplayed Inter, they didn't create many chances - that is the ultimate aim of a containment tactic - to suffocate the superior attacking team and prevent them from creating chances! Not to allow them create uncountable chances and hope that they fail to convert the chances (and penalties)! How on earth can you call that "tactics"? If Messi had scored that penalty and made it 3-1, we would have been forced to attack, thereby exposing our 'yansh' at the rear. . . and then the game might have ended 5-1 or more.

I believe so much in destiny. Chelsea were destined to excel this year, against all odds. It was written in the stars. Simple. There is no logical or rational way of explaining our miraculous triumphs in spite of so many near-death moments, other than to attribute everything to divine intervention - rather than tactics. Which kind tactics be that?? As such, we can't be sure of Di Matteo's abilities until he spends one full season in charge, without the notoriously promiscuous Lady Luck by his side. Let's not make it look like it is his right to get a longer contract; that is the privilege and prerogative of the owner, Abramovich, who has rewarded Di Matteo enough by giving him a bonus of £1m for the UCL win as well as a one year contract. Is that not fair enough? ? ?

Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by pdpiperpippen: 11:29am On May 24, 2012
pro01:

Your father and mother and all the never do well children they produced, including you, are nincompoops. Since you have no better way of analysing a situation objectively and making your own points as I made mine other than spewing insults like a rabid dog, it is extremely clear to all that you're brain-damaged. I honestly don't know how characters like you are conceived. Your mum must have ingested a lot of foul chemicals when you were in her womb. What a waste.
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by pdpiperpippen: 11:33am On May 24, 2012
You brain washed son of a dog, u dare bare your maggots infested thoughts and then complain when better informed persons call you to order! Well I tink the problem lies with ur paternity! dog child! Mtcccheeew!!!
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by twinstaiye(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2012
If I were RDM, I will resign. I have built my CV already by winning FA cup and CL. Staying with Chelsea will definitely spoil his credentials as RA had been known to be sacking coach at all times. Why not just leave when the ovation is loud.
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by SuyaEater(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2012
twinstaiye: If I were RDM, I will resign. I have built my CV already by winning FA cup and CL. Staying with Chelsea will definitely spoil his credentials as RA had been known to be sacking coach at all times. Why not just leave when the ovation is loud.

exactly
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by naturalwaves: 12:18pm On May 24, 2012
Pro01,of wat relevance is d details of ow victory and success was achieved? Will they put it on d cup dat 'Chelsea won d 2012 champs league by playing defensively'?
2) If players hit d post and miss plethora of chances lyk u claimed,do not blame luck.D bitter truth is dat d balls failed 2 go into d net cos they weren't well calculated and dat they need 2 be beta wit it.
3)You seem 2 know ow 2 use d IF,THEN statement very well. I'm a computer scientist and I think U'll make a good programmer.lol. Ur IF,THEN statements are nothing but flimsy excuses 4 failure. Ofcourse,evry1 can say, 'if this then that' bla bla bla.4 example, IF D REF. DAT OFFICIATED D '09 SEMI-FINAL CLASH BTW CHELSEA AND BARCA HADN'T TURNED DOWN 4 PENALTIES THEN,BARCA WULDN'T AV PLAYED IN D FINALS TALKLESS OF WINNING IT. Example 2; IF TERRY HADN'T HIT D WOODWORK IN DAT FINALS AGAINST MAN U THEN CHELSEA WULD AV WON. Example 3;IF CASILLAS HAD SAVED DAT ROBBEN'S PENALTY DAT CAUGHT HIS FINGERTIPS AND SCRAMBLED INTO D NET THEN,REAL MADRID WULD AV PLAYED IN D FINALS. Can U see things 4 urself now?
4)PLS stop fussing abt luck/lady luck wich has been overflogged.Ans d ff questions viz;
A)Was it luck dat made Chelsea bounce off 4rm a 3:1 deficite 2 trash Napoli 4:1?
B)Was it luck dat made d well structured counter attack against Barca in d 1st leg?
C)Was it dis same luck dat chiped d ball 4 Ramires in d 2nd leg?
E)Was it dis same luck dat marked out Gomez 4 Luiz and helped ballooned all d shots coming 4rm Robben's famous left foot?
F)It was luck dat told Drogba not 2 wait 4 dat corner kick in d already crowded box,it was even luck dat pushed him 2 go meet d ball,it was luck dat twisted d ball and made it so powerful 4 Neur 2 handle abi?
G)During d penalty shoot outs,it was luck dat played those fantastically classical penalties 4 Lampard,Luiz and Ashley Cole.Wasn't it?
My friend just told me dat it was even luck dat told RDM 2 rmove Kalou and bring on Torres whom eventually won dat corner.lol. Listen my friend,so far an opponent didn't put d ball into it's own net(own goal) not even by a deflection there's no such thing as luck.A popula wise man even said that,"GOODLUCK IS WEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPAREDNESS".If U ask me,I'll tell U dat d Chelsea guys were mentally,physically and all round prepared 4 d glory.
All said and done,I think THIS 'LUCK' U ARE REFERRING 2 MUST BE A CRIMINAL GOING BY WAT HE HAS CAUSED.U NEED 2 GET HIM ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED B4 HE CAUSES MORE DAMAGE! Lolz...Please Pro01,don't get my ribs cracked wit laughter.I beg of U.
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 24, 2012
twinstaiye: If I were RDM, I will resign. I have built my CV already by winning FA cup and CL. Staying with Chelsea will definitely spoil his credentials as RA had been known to be sacking coach at all times. Why not just leave when the ovation is loud.

Well, it's not as simple as you make it sound. If I were Di Matteo, I'd definitely take the risk of the one year contract. Why? Because it is the smaller and safer risk. In football, your "credentials" count for nothing if you can't replicate the results that earned you those credentials in the first place. Afterall, the unfortunate AVB came to Chelsea with excellent credentials as the best young manager in the world. Sadly, his credentials did not translate to good results in Chelsea, and he was booted out accordingly.

It would be a bit easier for Di Matteo to replicate success at Chelsea where he is already used to the system, has loyal and very good players, enjoys the support of the fans, and has a bottomless pit of cash to buy any player he wants. If he leaves Chelsea now, he is most likely to go to mediocre clubs like Aston Villa or Lazio - where he might flop big time, the same way he flopped at West Brom. It would be cowardly and unwise for him to reject the one year contract and leave Chelsea. His career might go downhill if he does that. However, if he stays and manages to win the premiership with Chelsea next season, then all doubts would be erased - and he would establish himself in the super-elite of 'world class' managers like Mourinho and Guardiola. And by that time, top clubs like Barca, Milan, etc would even be looking out for him as potential manager - he would then be beyond the reach of mid-table clubs like Aston Villa. So if the man has any wisdom, he'd take the chance of managing Chelsea for another season - and hope he gets 'lucky' yet again (lol). That is best for his career to be honest. Unless he wants to go back to managing the likes of West Brom.
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by opabukun(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2012
RDM simply made use of SWOT analysis in dealin wit Nap.,Ben.,Bar. & Bay! He is indeed a great manager. Howeva, RA knows wat he want & how he want it (probably gud entertaining futbol dat delivers silvawares) & he bilifs RDM nids prove just dat b4 comitin himself & his club 2him. Beside £1m “tank u” 4 RDM isn't a joke.
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by avignon: 12:44pm On May 24, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Roberto Di Matteo should just resign and say that Roman's offer simply did not meet his expectations. Let someone give this billionaire a taste of his own medicine... let someone sack him for a change. How many "World-Class" managers has RA been through to get UCL, and when he finally wins it he's still confused?! I can see that his billions are beginning to confuse him now.

What did AVB do to deserve his 3-yr deal? Ok... in Porto he won the title and UEFA Cup in Portugal, like a certain other Portuguese manager I'll not name. As a matter of fact he was an understudy of said manager... but let's not say there was anything emotional in his appointment nor that allowed Roman to keep AVB on for so long while he oversaw Chelsea's worst period of the Roman era... Let's not say Roman believed AVB could be the 2nd coming of the "Special Manager" he sacked. AVB lost his superstars and couldn't manage his players; because in his mind he was already a world class manager and thought himself the star of CFC!

RDM did was he was meant to do as an interim manager to perfection. He took what he was given and made the best of it... call it luck or whatever you like, but he took lemons and made lemonade... If you like, brand it Lucky Lemonade, but it's the lemonade Roman has been looking for! Now if Roman doesn’t believe he can enjoy this "Cup" of lemonade for much longer, I believe RDM should say thank you to Roman for appointing him and giving him the opportunity, thank the fans for their support and the media for sensationalising him during his tenure. He should immediately look for the nearest exit from Stamford Bridge! There's nowhere to go but down from here, because now that he's done everything the owner could imagine... other than win the treble, nothing will ever be enough! Not for RA or supporters of RA's philosophy of appointing and sacking managers.

AVB was asked to rebuild the team, but RDM will be expected to rebuild and win the treble at the simultaneously... I mean,, he already did a double... Ancelotti did a double and got sacked the following year... why, because he didn't get the Cup he wanted! So the question is: What are Roman's expectations now? He was ready to concede to a trophyless season with AVB under the guise of rebuilding... and only fired him because the situation at Stamford Bridge was flat out embarrassing.

If RDM knows what's good for him, he'll forget his time in Chelsea as a player and coach and focus on his own reputation as a potential "World Class Manager". All he needs is the right opportunity... IMHO, he's done very well at every level he's managed thus far. From MK Dons to West Brom and eventually Chelsea... So for people that say he was sacked from his last club, it was after a poor run of form, but look at what 2 others Roberto Ms did in the Prem after a period of poor results this season... One went on to beat SAF and the other defied all expectations and kept Wigan out of relegation! So, we'll never know if RDM would have turned it around in West Brom... what I know is that he turned around the fortunes at Stamford Bridge and for that he deserves credit.
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by Uzilla: 1:18pm On May 24, 2012
World class. Champ League and FA cup in a few months and u still seek worldclass? Abrahamovich has always been d source of all Chelsea problems
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by sammhi(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2012
pro 001 or what do u call urself... i think u dont know much about football. if u want to win, then use tactics and forget about playing well especially if u dont have experienced and very good footballers.
the chelsea team of lampard , mikel , mata and bertrand (or even esien and mereless)are very slow and do not possess quick dribling skills. Mata especially is not in the mould of messi or modric or silva of mancity who are quick with good vison. thus u cannot play beautiful fast paced football with such slow midfield except u have one or two . mata fades out most times in very fast games and he is suppose to carry the ball like yaya toure and silva who complemnet the slowness of nasri in mancity.
RDM proved that he is agood coach with good tactics and that was the fialure of AVB. He wanted to play atractive fast football with old men like anelka, terry, lampard , essien ,mikel,etc and he failed woefully. so he now wanted to use younger players but they could not deliver the wins. that was the problem!. the matteo has to use tactics of good defence and sporadic counter attack and he found that he was wining so he stuck to it. Fast players like torres, struridge ,kalou, meireles do not have what it takes to win matches especially with very strong teams.
so RDm is a good coach and i were him, i will take the one year with a clause that i will buy my players and not RA. if he does not agree, i will move... but let us see what happens
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by baslone: 1:54pm On May 24, 2012
Adexchelsea19: Dats just it my guy,we may have won the CL but i was nt hapy wit the kind of football we played,

End of story!!
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by opokonwa(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2012
I have read everyone's comment here with keen interest.
Pr01's and Ibime's and other comments have entertained me but the insults?...just too much.

My own take:

None of the earlier comments here ever noted that in all of Guardiola'a 4years of coaching Barca's Senior Side, he never took/signed more than 1-year contract. In fact, he opted out of any contract that will tie him for more than 1 season at a time. His contracts were often renewed yearly.
4 years and 13 trophies later, Guardiola has written his name in Gold. He may even add a 14th trophy come Friday, tomorrow.

That said, i don't think that Chelsea's 1-year contract to RDM (if confirmed) should generate such a fuss. If RDM proves himself like Guardiola, he may likely get a renewal just like Guardiola did three times with Barca.

That said, I think RDM is a very intelligent man and tactical coach with lots of 'Good Luck'. However, I do not think he left most chance to luck. Chelsea team worked really hard in most of their crucial matches against Barca, Bayern, Napoli and even Liverpool(FA Cup Final).
It takes a higher mental state to withstand the onslaught of both Barca and Bayern and hit them devastatingly when it matters most.

Besides, how do you play attacking football with Barca and Bayern when your team's best quality is its resilience in both the Goal-keeping and Defence?
Chelsea had no Mid-Field and the attacking options were limited to Drogba, Ramires(suspended) and Torres(Unpredictable-Undependable). RDM simply used his best asset and hit on a counter....the posts and Lady luck helped him more than a few times but I doubt if Lady luck would have succeeded if he changed his pattern in the short term.

Rumor mills have it that Chelsea wants to buy players like Neymar, Hulk, Falcao, Eden Hazard, Lucas Moura and others. Give RDM a 1-year contract and sign a few of these attack-minded and game-changing players and see if Chelsea will play the same.

A coach defines his tactics by evaluating the individual strengths of his key players against their individual weaknesses and blending them into a team.
Di Matteo inherited a team of demoralized, aging, ego-tripping, confused and slow individuals and brought out the best from them, beating the best in the world, even winning two very-important cups, one of them the UEFA Champions League! when everyone including the whole lot of us posting here wrote them off?! All these in less than 3-months! shocked Come on! I do not know how else to define a Great Coach!

Abramovich's reaction is expected! For someone to buy a middle table club for £120 million and spend over £1 billion turning it into the biggest threat in European football, it simply speaks volumes about his passion for the game, his expectations from coaches and the type of results he expects. His decision (if confirmed) to give RDM just a 1-year contract is on point!

Having said this, I think Abramovich having tasted European Glory once, is impulsive as ever about staying at the top and will pull all the right stops to remain there. RDM's one-year contract(if confirmed) is just the beginning of it. For Abramovich, Chelsea is not a toy or hubby, Chelsea is a full-time job! An expression of his passion, love, competitiveness, tenacity, ego, image, dominance and an extension of himself!

I think that Chelsea Football Club has just gotten more vicious in their competition to attract the best talent and the best winning formula.

Chelsea Fans should just sit tight and brace themselves up for some of the best dominance of European Football.
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 24, 2012
opokonwa: I have read everyone's comment here with keen interest.
Pr01's and Ibime's and other comments have entertained me but the insults?...just too much.

My own take:

None of the earlier comments here ever noted that in all of Guardiola'a 4years of coaching Barca's Senior Side, he never took/signed more than 1-year contract. In fact, he opted out of any contract that will tie him for more than 1 season at a time. His contracts were often renewed yearly.
4 years and 13 trophies later, Guardiola has written his name in Gold. He may even add a 14th trophy come Friday, tomorrow.

That said, i don't think that Chelsea's 1-year contract to RDM (if confirmed) should generate such a fuss. If RDM proves himself like Guardiola, he may likely get a renewal just like Guardiola did three times with Barca.

That said, I think RDM is a very intelligent man and tactical coach with lots of 'Good Luck'. However, I do not think he left most chance to luck. Chelsea team worked really hard in most of their crucial matches against Barca, Bayern, Napoli and even Liverpool(FA Cup Final).
It takes a higher mental state to withstand the onslaught of both Barca and Bayern and hit them devastatingly when it matters most.

Besides, how do you play attacking football with Barca and Bayern when your team's best quality is its resilience in both the Goal-keeping and Defence?
Chelsea had no Mid-Field and the attacking options were limited to Drogba, Ramires(suspended) and Torres(Unpredictable-Undependable). RDM simply used his best asset and hit on a counter....the posts and Lady luck helped him more than a few times but I doubt if Lady luck would have succeeded if he changed his pattern in the short term.

Rumor mills have it that Chelsea wants to buy players like Neymar, Hulk, Falcao, Eden Hazard, Lucas Moura and others. Give RDM a 1-year contract and sign a few of these attack-minded and game-changing players and see if Chelsea will play the same.

A coach defines his tactics by evaluating the individual strengths of his key players against their individual weaknesses and blending them into a team.
Di Matteo inherited a team of demoralized, aging, ego-tripping, confused and slow individuals and brought out the best from them, beating the best in the world, even winning two very-important cups, one of them the UEFA Champions League! when everyone including the whole lot of us posting here wrote them off?! All these in less than 3-months! shocked Come on! I do not know how else to define a Great Coach!

Abramovich's reaction is expected! For someone to buy a middle table club for £120 million and spend over £1 billion turning it into the biggest threat in European football, it simply speaks volumes about his passion for the game, his expectations from coaches and the type of results he expects. His decision (if confirmed) to give RDM just a 1-year contract is on point!

Having said this, I think Abramovich having tasted European Glory once, is impulsive as ever about staying at the top and will pull all the right stops to remain there. RDM's one-year contract(if confirmed) is just the beginning of it. For Abramovich, Chelsea is not a toy or hubby, Chelsea is a full-time job! An expression of his passion, love, competitiveness, tenacity, ego, image, dominance and an extension of himself!

I think that Chelsea Football Club has just gotten more vicious in their competition to attract the best talent and the best winning formula.

Chelsea Fans should just sit tight and brace themselves up for some of the best dominance of European Football.

So so on point....fusing the two opposing camps together.
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by mallambature: 6:28pm On May 24, 2012
Domaro: Rebertho Dimatteo desrve this job without conditions, he did what so called ''world class coach'' couldn't do. So what other proof do you need to reinstate him as perm coach. Owner be carefull, Fans are watching

you people complain too much. Is it not enough that he was even offered a 1yr deal. You think that fluke ECL final match is all you need to confirm him as world class?
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by Tdro(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2012
Luck or no luck, AVB should continue his good job.
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by naturalwaves: 7:16pm On May 24, 2012
opokonwa: I have read everyone's comment here with keen interest.

My own take:

Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by naturalwaves: 7:25pm On May 24, 2012
Thankyou Opokonwa,same point I've been trying 2 make all dz wyl but they wuldn't just listen.The truth's dat Chelsea made a whole lot of people speachless dis season and if U ask me, I'll say d run to d final's triumph is one of d greatest upsets in d history of d CL.Wen d pple who had initially written Chelsea off including d book makers saw d flop in their analyses and realised they needed 2 eat up their words,they turned 2 LUCK and started blaming LUCK 4 Chelsea's success as if it was luck dat did all those things I mentioned in my post earlier on.Wat a funny world we live in!
Re: Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal by Decapo: 9:43pm On May 24, 2012
mandsignal: are you are nigerian . . Oh ... No wonder

no am not, am an American.....bu*lsh*t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 / Wolves Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th December 2023 / Slavia Prague Vs Chelsea: Europa League Quarter Finals (0 -1) On 11th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.