Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? (11225 Views)

Poll: do you think ngozi okonjo iweala has brought desirable change since her return?

yes,a lot of positive change : 0% (0 votes)
no,she has made everything worse with her wicked world bank policies: 100% (1 vote)
things havent changed drastically but its getting better: 0% (0 votes)
nigeria is better off without her: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: do you think ngozi okonjo iweala has brought desirable change since her return?

yes,a lot of positive change : 9% (2 votes)
no,she has made everything worse with her wicked world bank policies: 23% (5 votes)
things havent changed drastically but its getting better: 23% (5 votes)
nigeria is better off without her: 42% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 23, 2012
ZUBY77: More reasons why i believe we should start killing them one by one. Boko haram please help.

Concur!!

They're all rogues!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Are you certain he is the dumb-headed one here? You clearly identify this as a problem, so why can' this problem be fixed? This president has had more than 2 years to fix this one problem, why can't he fix it?
Let me guess, because you believe the one man who has all the power in the land to fix this problem, cannot fix it? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Stop jumping on the bandwagon . . . use your head.
kk lets agree mr president nd I dnt knw d solution, u dat u re d genius pls watz d solution...BIGOT
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 23, 2012
wesley80:

This is what you hear when brainless people decide to comment on stuff they no nothing about!
And this is what you read when over confident foo. ls speak
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 23, 2012
Delafruita: i took a look at the budget as approved by the national assembly and i couldnt help weeping for this country.why should the minister of finance have 90million naira security vote monthly?350million will be used to buy crested plate in the villa,[size=14pt]diezanni maduekwe was allocated 120million to maintain her sight[/size].this is crazy

She probably needs more than that with those big eyeballs. grin grin

Who will help her if those protruding eyeballs fall off, huh??

Abeg, make them use the oyel money, I don't want to see eyeballs dropping off. grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Kobojunkie: 1:53pm On May 23, 2012
Promhize:
kk lets agree mr president nd I dnt knw d solution, u dat u re d genius pls watz d solution...BIGOT

Again Pot calling Kettle black. If the President of the land does not know the solution, why is he President?

Please employ the brain cells God gave you for pete's sake.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by shittuyusuf(m): 2:05pm On May 23, 2012
manny4life: If I talk now, they will say I'm tribal.

OP, you did NOT post any link , is it not the same budget that was stripped open to criticism, some claimed President was eating N1billion food even after I said that that line item no longer existed? Are we talking about same budget? This same budget that was flogged by major critics, now here you are cooking up false info... anyway, carry on, let those who believe you do.
. If ĩ can say чøυ re not †ђξ type that listen 2 news, because this was on AIT on monday morning. This infor may ß true nd may not be but either it was true or not ♏ε̲ not concern abt 9ria because ĩ ☺ nigeria nothing nd nigeria ☺ me nothing
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by LoverHater: 2:07pm On May 23, 2012
---
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by shittuyusuf(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2012
manny4life: If I talk now, they will say I'm tribal.

OP, you did NOT post any link , is it not the same budget that was stripped open to criticism, some claimed President was eating N1billion food even after I said that that line item no longer existed? Are we talking about same budget? This same budget that was flogged by major critics, now here you are cooking up false info... anyway, carry on, let those who believe you do.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by gregg2: 2:43pm On May 23, 2012
@Poster
Show us the link. Stop inciting us with lies.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Sealeddeal(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2012
iluvnaija: I saw it aired on AIT. Infact I really weep for this country.

Nigerians are meant to suffer because they refuse to take their destiny by their hands instead sitting down and hoping on God to change those who are milking this country dry.

NO REVOLUTION NO SOLUTION. (Mark my words)
...you saw dem show u dat they give minister 90M security vote on AIT?? I dnt knw what to call you and dat ur newscaster for AIT.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by stolenstone: 3:11pm On May 23, 2012
@OP, pls paste the link to this info. Guys pls any link as to where one can download the 2012 budget especially that of d ministries. Thanks
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by jcross19: 3:18pm On May 23, 2012
wesley80:

This is what you hear when brainless people decide to comment on stuff they no nothing about!
the news might be right or wrong.are u telling me gej is not a thief.how much does yadua left in our forigne reserves what about now.gej is oleee.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 23, 2012
Murder_X:

Av been following this bastard calling for genocide, and noticed that Seun and his Nairaland moderators have consitently allowed his post calling for genocide to continue in a public forum. I put it to Seun that he is in support of the annihiliation of Igbos and call on them (igbo people) to boycott this forum until Seun can find a solution to this menace.
If you boycott Nairaland how will you know when a solution is found, I can't really blame the mods, how many thread and post of sick people like that guy will they delete, BTW why is the topic mentioning NOI's name now, why not just write MINISTER OF FINANCE, it seems the primary motive of this thread is to attack that woman. 90million for security votes and 120million to maintain sight is not too much now (compared to Naija's wealth) Abeg leave them make dem enjoy oo.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Murphy7h4: 3:32pm On May 23, 2012
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by jmaine: 3:37pm On May 23, 2012
OP. . .abeg where is the source . . . .120 million to [b]maintain sight [/b]seem like a wazobia FM prank joke undecided . . .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by MurderX: 3:49pm On May 23, 2012
salaksmana:
If you boycott Nairaland how will you know when a solution is found, I can't really blame the mods, how many thread and post of sick people like that guy will they delete, BTW why is the topic mentioning NOI's name now, why not just write MINISTER OF FINANCE, it seems the primary motive of this thread is to attack that woman. 90million for security votes and 120million to maintain sight is not too much now (compared to Naija's wealth) Abeg leave them make dem enjoy oo.

Na play, play genocide take dey start. Kill them, kill them and very soon e go begin materialise, learn from the influence of media in the Tutsi massacre. If Seun cannot control it, then Nairaland should be sealed off.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by ziccoit: 4:04pm On May 23, 2012
ifihearam: In every post or threadNsome idiots must refer it to the President,what is the meaning of this rubbish,are there not lay down principles before he emerged as president If anybody ever mentions his name anyhow without concrete and logical backup I will be forced to unleash my wrath on that bastard.

Because Nigerians wanted a change and some brainless were deceived into opting for GEJ when in the actual fact there were about 15 options. Deceiving strategies were as following;
- - fresh air
- - departure from the past
- - educated: PhD
- - only the best
- - transformation agenda
- - gentle and easy going
- - etc
Had it been he came out to debunk the above, people wouldn't have had any expectation from his gov. The people trusted him and he is ra.p.ing them so bad.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by manny4life(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2012
shittuyusuf: . If ĩ can say чøυ re not †ђξ type that listen 2 news, because this was on AIT on monday morning. This infor may ß true nd may not be but either it was true or not ♏ε̲ not concern abt 9ria because ĩ ☺ nigeria nothing nd nigeria ☺ me nothing

Well, whether it was on AIT or not, bottom line is that it's the same budget that was passed and approved by NASS? Please, let's be objective in our criticisms, I know many people so hate this woman, but if you gonna criticize her, please be honest about it.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Revolutnz: 4:13pm On May 23, 2012
NIGERIA is really blessed with:

(N)onentity leaders
(I)ndiscipline leaders
(G)reedy Corrupt leaders
(E)xpensive (Rogues) leaders
(R)etard leaders
(I)diotic leaders
(A)ss wiper leaders

May God help Nigeria.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by sylve11: 4:19pm On May 23, 2012
@ Op, tot u said Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has won 90 Million Naira in the coca-cola raffle draw? sad sad sad cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by ziccoit: 4:31pm On May 23, 2012
manny4life:

Well, whether it was on AIT or not, bottom line is that it's the same budget that was passed and approved by NASS? Please, let's be objective in our criticisms, I know many people so hate this woman, but if you gonna criticize her, please be honest about it.

We can not move forward as a country by wanting to maintain a bad precedence. That is not what brings a change. We need to understand that if this comes out to be true, madam NOI has really got it totally wrong. Who do you think drafted or proof read the documents sent to the National house of Assembly for approval? Is she not the one responsible for the budget of her ministry? She might have seen it and thought nothing wrong with such.

The masses need to know that all Nigeria leaders are liars and very corrupt right from the bone marrow. So much more for an economic Messiah.

I still pray this is not true, but for every rumor about Nigeria gov there is always element of truth.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Goodnessy: 4:37pm On May 23, 2012
Again, favouritism and ethnocentrism rear its ugly head and their mouthpieces would not let Nigerians speak the truth. What is wrong in using NOI. If you had no name mentioned you'll complain, you had a name, still complaining. For someone meant to remove our economic woes to get such is literarily to kill Nigerians. Definitely those who passed the budget must have something close to that too and it is those NASS thieves I blame.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Paulego(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2012
Delafruita: i took a look at the budget as approved by the national assembly and i couldnt help weeping for this country.why should the minister of finance have 90million naira security vote monthly?350million will be used to buy crested plate in the villa,diezanni maduekwe was allocated 120million to maintain her sight.this is crazy
were is your source. you people should stop posting lies here. And by the way, were in the constitution did they say or write security vote to a minister. Most of us in NL are not illiterate.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by manny4life(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2012
ziccoit:

We can not move forward as a country by wanting to maintain a bad precedence. That is not what brings a change. We need to understand that if this comes out to be true, madam NOI has really got it totally wrong. Who do you think drafted or proof read the documents sent to the National house of Assembly for approval? Is she not the one responsible for the budget of her ministry? She might have seen it and thought nothing wrong with such.

The masses need to know that all Nigeria leaders are liars and very corrupt right from the bone marrow. So much more for an economic Messiah.

I still pray this is not true, but for every rumor about Nigeria gov there is always element of truth.

The Budget was prepared by her office although it's preliminary approval was from her authorized by the president, however, after it was delivered to NASS for deliberation, and approval, that's no longer NOI fault. Every responsibility falls on NASS to query every questionable line item(s) that obviously looks suspicious.

How do you mean she might have seen it and thought nothing wrong with it? That's kinda weird being but I don't wanna say further before my stalkers come out in full attack
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by roybassey(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2012
ifihearam or bok _o_ haram.wateva u call urself.surelooks like u had a problem pickìn a username bt dis is democracy n people in publíc offices do beta when criticized.dunno why its pissin u off whn mr presido is being criticized for the nonsense dat goes on in this God forsaken country.or r u benefitin from it?if u r?.hang urself.or justice will find u smday alonside ur cohorts.PEACE
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by ziccoit: 5:02pm On May 23, 2012
manny4life:

The Budget was prepared by her office although it's preliminary approval was from her authorized by the president, however, after it was delivered to NASS for deliberation, and approval, that's no longer NOI fault. Every responsibility falls on NASS to query every questionable line item(s) that obviously looks suspicious.

How do you mean she might have seen it and thought nothing wrong with it? That's kinda weird being but I don't wanna say further before my stalkers come out in full attack

Are you saying nothing wrong with inclusion of such in her ministry budget in the first place before seeking the assembly approval? Whether your answer is in negative or positive, madam NOI should be considered as a corrupt leader and enemy of masses. So, what is the essence of her noise about attacking corruption? How does she going to remove the spike from others eyes while hers is already discharging?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by killuminati(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2012
cry cryIf I catch dat corrupt fat-ass woman, I'll phuck her wit a broom. grin God forbid, smelly-ass-fat-booty-bytch!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Should Be No Sacred Cows In Anti-graft War – Dogara / EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa / Nnamdi Kanu Gets VIP Treatment From Our Facility, DSS Denies IPoB Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.