Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors (11166 Views)

$2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by youngies(m): 5:57am On Nov 28, 2012
The Minister of State for Power, Hajiya Zainab Kuchi, yesterday told South African investors that evil spirit were behind Nigeria’s darkness preventing the country from taking her pride of place in the comity of Nations.

While addressing members of the African National Congress (ANC), the South African Ruling Party, which led a team of investors to her office in Abuja, the minister said, “We must resolve to jointly exorcise the evil spirit behind this darkness and allow this nation take its pride of peace in the comity of Nations.”

The minister in a statement by the Deputy Director/Head of Press of the ministry, Greyne Anosike, said, “Nigeria needs help, any nation that loves Nigeria must collaborate with it now to resolve her energy crisis...We are getting irritatingly slow.”

She told the delegation that Nigeria has a structured response to her power challenges with a Roadmap it is implementing with care and diligence and asked them to study the power sector roadmap and come up with their specific area of interest, assuring that there were a lot of gaps to be filed in the sector.

The Minister said that work had reached various stages of completion in rehabilitating some of the moribund power stations littering the landscape pointing out that, the revival of the abandoned power projects was critical in lifting the sector as billions of funds had been sunk into them.

“It would amount to lavish diseconomy to embark on new project and abandon the old ones in which huge tax payers resources had been sunk,” she said, and added that she was confident that the present Administration is determined to make a difference in this sector and break the jinx.

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/3172-evil-spirit-behind-nigerias-darkness-power-minister-tells-south-african-investors
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by abbeycial: 6:08am On Nov 28, 2012
evil spirit indeed,madam y lying on d poor spirit nah? just say d truth and shame d... let me assume she was tactically refering to our politicians.

6 Likes

Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by abbeycial: 6:13am On Nov 28, 2012
madam kuchi,u made a resounding bluff by finkin dis administratn can make any diff cuz wit pastor Ebele on dat sit,mehn na any where him belle face him go channel our nation's future
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by takedat(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2012
This must surely be the Joke of all time. Evil spirit behind epileptic power supply? If she did say such, the minister needs to be sacked for shamelessly embarrassing the country! Bunch of incompetent mofos displaying their sense of ratchetness and stupidity for all to see!

5 Likes

Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Omexonomy: 6:30am On Nov 28, 2012
I hope it is not this evil spirit that is sending us crazy bill of 120 thousand naira every months as against 3 thousand naira that i used to pay.

6 Likes

Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by ChimaAdeoye: 6:34am On Nov 28, 2012
Typical statement from clueless sort of leaders that run Nigeria to the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Olodo1: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2012
Nigerians and the scapegoat mentality. Why blaming evil spirit for what is our own personal problem.

3 Likes

Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2012
I nearly fall from my bed laughing at this grin

those ppl in her office may thake it as pun but we nigerians understand naw grin
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:43am On Nov 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

Buahahahaha

I once heard Jesus was living in Nigeria.

Well they have to put the blame on something........

Its funny to hear its evil spirit this time.

PDP = Evil Spirit
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by iamteaser: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2012
That evil spirit she meant must be PDP
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by dridowu: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2012
I guess the Evil Spirit are PDP & Past Nigeria Leaders to Present
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by BarexB: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2012
They should cast and bind the evil spirit. We Have so many Men on God in Naija, evil spirit should not be our problem...

Find a practical way Madam and stop blaming evil spirits
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2012
That's why I'm attending all the Pentecostal conventions this year (Shiloh, RCCG Convention, MFM).. that evil spirit must die..

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by bigx(m): 6:57am On Nov 28, 2012
undecided Kai!!! I'm ashamed....
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by bknight: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2012
Let us hold hands to pray:
we bind d evil spirit dat has savagely possessed madam hajiya zainab kuchi. Deliver her lord!

undecided
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Iaz93: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2012
Must they always blame Evil Spirits for everything?!!?
Abi na Uncle Jona and hm fellow idiatz be the evil spirits
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2012
take dat: This must surely be the Joke of all time. Evil spirit behind epileptic power supply? If she did say such, the minister needs to be sacked for shamelessly embarrassing the country! Bunch of incompetent mofos displaying their sense of ratchetness and stupidity for all to see!

“Evil spirits” is only a metaphor. She was refering to those persons that are bent to perpetuate the corruption in the power sector thereby preventing improvement. Lol, yes they are evil spirits!

12 Likes

Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2012
It might be true ooo.
Afterall,cartoon,weavon,and america visa can lead to hell.
The minister is high on cheap drugs, hope its not Funmilayo that posted this?
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by gabriel212: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2012
I evil spirit are the hon. elumelu and co.
nonsense talk. nah evil spirit the give us the useless billing from 2300k per month to unreasonable amount.
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2012
I guess she was speaking in metaphorical terms.
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2012
It might be true ooo.
Afterall,cartoon,weavon,and america visa can lead to hell.
The minister is high on cheap drugs, hope its not "highYo" that posted this?
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2012
Hahahaha! Naija politicians won't kill me with laughter. 'Evil spirits' surely made d managers of our electricity infrastructure to become totally incompetent. grin The biggest problems of Nigeria's public sector are indiscipline and corruption; these traits are absolutely within d range of human control.
That minister has a future in stand-up comedy grin

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by troy20(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2012
yea it has always been d spirits mam.
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by texazzpete(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2012
Metaphor ke. Someone uses 'evil spirit' and 'darkness' in the same sentence and you say na metaphor?

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Agimor(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2012
Thats is a caution message to then.
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by idlaw2k3(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2012
could that be why a private jet was bought for Pastor O? cool cool
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Maxymilliano(m): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2012
Was she been sarcastic or something 'coz methink she will do well as the resident comedian at the Villa. But seriously, I hope she meant the evil politicians in the corridor of power who are benefitting from the status quo, the economic saboteurs in the sector itself and the government who is finding it hard in untying the gordian knot which the power sector has become.
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by TRILLIONIAR: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2012
HOLY GHOST FIRE

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by Ejine(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2012
The Igbo man has left, and as expected, it's time for the ministry to retrogress back to its original rotten form.

5 Likes

Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by ifyalways(f): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2012
Not funny but I can't help but cheesy .
Re: Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors by hotwax: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Yes he is right. Its evil spirits. Evil spirits like oil cabal, generators dealers.
Next time you will tell us boko haram are evil spirits too. They are not PDP members.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Chiefs In Agege, Lagos Back Buhari For Presidency / Fayose Condemns Call For The Postponement Of Edo Governorship Election / Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.