Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group (10793 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 23, 2012
Dr been
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 23, 2012
Dr been
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Immarnuel(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2012
ANTITRIBALISM: Though, it's good to protect the image of the country but boko haram are simply a terror group. Lets call a spade a spade or what else can we call them after terrorising the country and killing thousands of people without any tangible reason.
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Immarnuel(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2012
ANTITRIBALISM: Though, it's good to protect the image of the country but boko haram are simply a terror group. Lets call a spade a spade or what else can we call them after terrorising the country and killing thousands of people without any tangible reason.

what image? Do u knw all those that have been killed are part of this image, to hell with image. Fg is only protecting its own evil image, Nigeria needs help if its genuie.
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by gegee(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2012
grin grin
Spirit of Okija:

If aint mr. Smartypants IamWeezle Tunji...

Please remind me again when the first Boko Bomb went off in Nigeria and their bombing campaign increased both in sophistication, capacity and target..
amen!!!

I'm sorry honey.. Its called self-preservation.. Why should I have a U.S customs agent shove his hand up my arse because Buhari (the sore loser) paid some illiterate cattlefucking normads to cause mayhem in the North to distabilize the government of a Niger Delta president?! I couldnt careless what sort of bomb goes off next as long as it is in the North and dosent affect me in anyway (including being labeled a citizen of a terrorist nation)..

Thank you very much..

Unfortunately, hating Buhari is a waste of my very scare 'hate'.. The Nigga is a loser, is old and will die in the not too distant future either through stroke, Boko IED or natural causes...

So you are one of my secret admirers!! Awww!! Just so you know, I am not gay, dont have cows for you to fhuck and I am Boko Haram proof!!

I am only negative towards Boko Haram sponsors/financiers (Northern Elites), Boko Haram Patrons (Buhari & Atiku), Boko Haram bombers and Cattle-fhuckers

Secondly, why are you hating on me for dissing Buhari?! I see you and your goons dissing Jonathan freely, but when once I call Buhari a Cattle-fhucking Normad person, you take offence.. WHY?!!

You need Jesus!!

grin
Spirit of Okija:

If aint mr. Smartypants IamWeezle Tunji...

Please remind me again when the first Boko Bomb went off in Nigeria and their bombing campaign increased both in sophistication, capacity and target..
amen!!!

I'm sorry honey.. Its called self-preservation.. Why should I have a U.S customs agent shove his hand up my arse because Buhari (the sore loser) paid some illiterate cattlefucking normads to cause mayhem in the North to distabilize the government of a Niger Delta president?! I couldnt careless what sort of bomb goes off next as long as it is in the North and dosent affect me in anyway (including being labeled a citizen of a terrorist nation)..

Thank you very much..

Unfortunately, hating Buhari is a waste of my very scare 'hate'.. The Nigga is a loser, is old and will die in the not too distant future either through stroke, Boko IED or natural causes...

So you are one of my secret admirers!! Awww!! Just so you know, I am not gay, dont have cows for you to fhuck and I am Boko Haram proof!!

I am only negative towards Boko Haram sponsors/financiers (Northern Elites), Boko Haram Patrons (Buhari & Atiku), Boko Haram bombers and Cattle-fhuckers

Secondly, why are you hating on me for dissing Buhari?! I see you and your goons dissing Jonathan freely, but when once I call Buhari a Cattle-fhucking Normad person, you take offence.. WHY?!!

You need Jesus!!

Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2012
patriot2:
Please stop commenting on mathematics, if you are not a mathematician and do not have enough knowledge of mathematics then what you are saying is only a reflection of yourself. In mathematics, since people like Russel showed us paradoxes in set theory a new field which is called maths logics (not that new actually) was developped and encouraged to become a field of its own, it deals with reasoning (although it goes beyond that). A maths demonstration is not just anything written by a mathematician : just ask andrew wiles he will tell you. There is always a team that verifies you made no mistake, there are rules in the way you proof. Your only degree of liberty is in your ideas, the rest is a bounded world.

Ok, brother.. But stop calling yourself a mathematician.
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 23, 2012
Dr been
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 23, 2012
Dr been
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by jamst(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2012
Almaiga:
exactly my thought, When they name bk on international terror list, they'll move in and set up there millitary camps here and there. The u.s wanted to set up there millitary camp in naija in the past but they did not succeed. This to them is the opportunity they've been waiting for. Kudos to the govt.
good 1 dude dis evil-usz(anti-christ) are d devil dat created bh as pretext of invasion because of OIL and 2 attack islam...death 2 americazionist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Olaolufred(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2012
emmysenior: Clearly, this hv shown that, there's a linkage btw d fed. govt n d sect. Bleep em all...

You are right on point.
Boko Haram is Not a terrorist group.
So why should Nigeria be on the list of terrorist Nation?
It is only at home that Jona calls them Terrorist,
He know they are his parties mercenaries. Now the truth is comming out bit by bit.
This is a corroboration to what Azazi alluded to few weeks ago that PDP = BH.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by escobar07(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2012
I dont think the time's right to put the FTO tag on boko haram. One big reason why they are still in business is because of our poor state of security. The FTO tag will just give them international exposure. Again i dont see how this will reduce the number of bombs going off. Nigerian travellers too should be ready for more harassment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 23, 2012
Dr been
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by escobar07(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2012
patriot2: Things that could be archieved by the US move: -boko haram sponsors would not be able to send money to boko haram any more. -boko haram allies in the US would be arrested.
-boko haram would be tracked everywhere it is in the world by all secret agencies.
-police men in the US will be giving the authority to check and arrest people who are holding terrorist talks or are related to boko harm.
what makes you feel some of the things you listed are not being done covertly?
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2012
Dr been
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2012
maclatunji:

You have to understand that Boko Haram suffered heavy losses when it confronted the Nigerian Army/Police in open battle in July 2009. It would have taken time for it to go underground, plan and change its tactics to more of guerrilla warfare laced with terrorism. We all hate it but bombs and suicide bombings grab attention both locally and internationally. No doubt, there are some elements trying to use Boko Haram but the major group we are all screaming about would still be fighting if a Northerner were to be in power and implements the same pathetic strategies that the GEJ administration is using to fight against it at the moment.

It is foolish to tow the GEJ line which goes thus: "these things are happening because they don't want me to rule."

I beg to differ sir!!

Boko Haram was no different from ur regular cult of illiterate mofos who do nothing but shoot and rob people.. But notice this..

News: Photo: Aminu Abubakar/IRIN
Scores of suspected members of Boko Haram at Maiduguri police headquarters in 2009
26 July 2009: BH launches a short-lived uprising in parts of the north, which is quelled by a military crackdown that leaves more than 800 dead - mostly sect members, including BH leader Mohammed Yusuf. A mosque in the capital of Borno State (Maiduguri) that served as a sect headquarters is burnt down.

Their leader is shot dead in 2009.. The president as at this period was Late Yaradua (Salla Allah alaihi wa sallam) was in power...

News: 7 September 2010: A group of BH gunmen free over 700 inmates including around 100 sect members from a prison in Bauchi. Four people including a soldier, one policeman and two residents were killed in the raid.

More attacks even after Yaraduas death (but before the election), still no bomb..

News :
29 December 2010: Suspected BH gunmen shoot dead eight people in Maiduguri, including the governorship candidate of the ruling All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) in Borno State.

No bombs, but by this time campaign had started in earnest..

News: 27 May 2011: A group of around 70 suspected BH gunmen kill eight people including four policemen in simultaneous gun and bomb attacks on a police station, a police barracks and a bank in Damboa, Borno State, near the border with Chad.

BOMB!!

This happens 4 months after the January 16th PDP Presidential primaries in which Atiku Abubakar (the financier and patron of Boko Haram) lost, and barely a month after the April 16th 2011 Presidential election where Buhari lost in a landslide defeat, and a few months after Buhari categorically said Nigeria would be ungovernable should he lose the elections.. Boko Haram introduces bombs into their strategy..

News: 29 May 2011: Three bombs rip through a beer garden in a military barracks in the northern city of Bauchi, killing 13 and wounding 33. BH claims responsibility.

On the day of the swearing into office, another bomb.. The second in the history of Boko Haram..

News: 16 June 2011: BH targets and bombs national police headquarters in Abuja, killing two.

Again.. more bomb.. Infact, we can clearly say that their fovaorite weapon of choice became bombs!!

News: 27 June 2011: BH’s gun and bomb attack on a beer garden in Maiduguri leaves at least 25 dead and dozens injured.

More bombs...

News: 25 August 2011: Gun and bomb attacks by BH on two police stations and two banks in Gombi, Adamawa State, kill at least 16 people, including seven policemen.

More bombs...

News: 26 August 2011: BH claims responsibility for a suicide bomb blast on the UN compound in Abuja, killing 23 people.

More bombs with more political targets.. Infact, need I say that since the Police and UN bombings, their strategy became better organized like they were being directed by a literate individual with alot of money (Buhari & Atiku)..

And the rest they say is recent history..

If you dont see the correlation between Boko, Buhari, Atiku and Northern elites who lost so much in the elections, then I'm sorry.. its best we agree to disagree..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 23, 2012
@Patriot2

I hope you didn't take the debate to heart?

We both want the best for Nigeria - but we believe in different approaches..

I wish you all the best in your career, anyways.. You're a good, and patriotic chap.. All the best! cool
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by ufot(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2012
BH should not be labelled a terrorist group at all.@spirit of okija.
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Juzhilz(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2012
gegee: not to take for granted the havoc and loss of lives caused by this group,declaring them to be an international terrorist group will give them too much attention and status and may even lead to more serious collaboration with other notorious international terrorist groups

Very true. Not to add the harassment and embarassment innocent Nigerians will be made to go through at airports of foreign countries.
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Beaf: 6:38pm On May 23, 2012
The US should go ahead and declare boko haram a terrorist group. I don't care about being searched at any airport if it will save lives.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex: I don't think any sensible, and patriotic Nigerian would want US to get involved with Boko Haram..

If you think otherwise, tell me one country US has got involved with terrorism that hasn't been worse for it??

Anything US gets involved with is DOOMED...

Somalia in 1991: The country ended up being a FAILED state, and terrorists' haven.
Afghanistan: back to the stone age.
Iraq: worse than it was under Saddam Hussein.
Colombia: still messed up.
Yemen: the new alqeda front, worse than it was before.
Mexico: drug lords still the kings, worse than before.
Libya: from most promising to being a shytehole..

LOL i HAVE to agree with you on that! grin
Even as an American I cannot be biased. GBAM!
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 23, 2012
Beaf: The US should go ahead and declare boko haram a terrorist group. I don't care about being searched at any airport if it will save lives.

Another whitewashed uncle tom. cool

Where is aunt tomasina? grin
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by shittuyusuf(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija: GOOd move GEJ!!

Would hate to be embarrased at the airport because some cattle-fuckers were egged on by Buhari to kill muslims because he lost the elections!!
. Waitin concern BUARI wit all this now?? If GEJ cough or ve headache its BUARI, if they embezzle money its BUARI,if militant they fight 4 N/delta or Agbero they fight 4 Lagos its Buari or if then de kidnap 4 S/East or Boko-Haram de kill 4 North its Buari. Is that how powerfull BUARI is? That comander in chief of amy force can't order 4 his Arrest* shooo.... ☺. Pls! Pls!! Pls!!! Make una leave BUARI wit His problems ooo
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by AnotherOkija: 9:17pm On May 23, 2012
shittuyusuf: . Waitin concern BUARI wit all this now?? If GEJ cough or ve headache its BUARI, if they embezzle money its BUARI,if militant they fight 4 N/delta or Agbero they fight 4 Lagos its Buari or if then de kidnap 4 S/East or Boko-Haram de kill 4 North its Buari. Is that how powerfull BUARI is? That comander in chief of amy force can't order 4 his Arrest* shooo.... ☺. Pls! Pls!! Pls!!! Make una leave BUARI wit His problems ooo

Bros, Read my analysis and see if you no dey see Buhari for Boko!!
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by bones1(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2012
Methinks the real issue should be for the FG to make concerted and serious efforts to end the campaign of terror - simple !
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by Nobody: 12:01am On May 24, 2012
It will just be a formalty if Boko Haram is labeled an international terrorist group. It is already well known that they got most of their training,inspiration and support from Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb(AQIM) and have gone to Somali,Algeria,Yemen etc for training.

They have already attacked an internation target here in Nigeria(UN Building) and given warnings to Barak Obama. They share the same ideology with those that sent Abdulmutalab(who is a member of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsular[AQAP]) in fact they are trained by the same people. According to videos posted by AQIM online Boko Haram and Nigeria is under their operational jurisdiction and control.

Osama Bin Laden had said several times that they were coming to Nigeria,now they are here. How many Abdulmutalabs do you think are currently in training?

It is only a matter of time before you see these Boko Boys trying to extend their reach to maybe Ghana or somewhere else.

I want you to wake up guys the philosophy/ideology that these guys have is international and they are seriously cordinating themselves across boarders.
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by nsiadi: 5:35am On May 24, 2012
Declaration being sought is just the 1st in a series of steps
Those pushing want to remain proactive. Protection of lives nd properties is their paramount objective.
Getting there will definitely herald some unpleasant challenges. Doesnt the end justify the means?
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by shittuyusuf(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2012
Spirit of Okija: GOOd move GEJ!!

Would hate to be embarrased at the airport because some cattle-fuckers were egged on by Buhari to kill muslims because he lost the elections!!
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by hakanai(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2012
Now am confused and hardly understanding the twist!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by shittuyusuf(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Thanks for the correction.. And the links..

But did you notice that it wasnt until 2011 after Buhari and Atiku had failed in their election bids did the bombs start dropping and the dynamics of their attacks change!!

Check am na!!

Oke a'mam i'he is bad.. 'Over-sabi is bad'..

When did Boko Haram first start using bombs in their attacks?!!

Answer 29th May 2011... angry

You have been schooled!!
. ☺ boy! Ĩ was embarrassd wit all this your post nd ĩ am sure if uncle GEJ read them too he will ß ashame of U because u re callin him fool,stupid or even dumb indirectly. GEJ as α̲̅ president ,He known that ATIKU, BUARI are behind all this mess nd HE can not do anything as α̲̅ PRESIDENT OF FED. REPUBLIC OF NIG nd COMMANDER nd CHIEF of AMY FORCES nd the most powerful individual in NIG, hnnn, let us ASUMe that HE did not want 2 do anything 4 ATIKU because they are in thesame party BUT what of BUARI?? What is HIS gain 4 protectin Him??. Ĩ don't known if what u are saying are true because we re in NIG anything can happen and if it is TRUE dat mean UNCLE GEJ ß fool,dumb and stupid 4 not puting those CRIMINAL in Jail 2 rotten nd die there but if it is NOT . To get more infor on why Boko-Haram bcome pronouse during Election and After Election Go and Read Minister of defence A.O. AZAZI speach deliffer during S/south SUMIT, ĩ think u will get betta elitten on this. It'§ not about GEJ or northenal or s/south or s/east or s/west, ĩt is about anybody either muslim or christain or even harbalis or he or she soffa he or she can make nig betta place 4 u nd ĩ, stop thinkin like 9ria of 50s,pls this is new nig
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2012
shittuyusuf: . ☺ boy! Ĩ was embarrassd wit all this your post nd ĩ am sure if uncle GEJ read them too he will ß ashame of U because u re callin him fool,stupid or even dumb indirectly. GEJ as α̲̅ president ,He known that ATIKU, BUARI are behind all this mess nd HE can not do anything as α̲̅ PRESIDENT OF FED. REPUBLIC OF NIG nd COMMANDER nd CHIEF of AMY FORCES nd the most powerful individual in NIG, hnnn, let us ASUMe that HE did not want 2 do anything 4 ATIKU because they are in thesame party BUT what of BUARI?? What is HIS gain 4 protectin Him??. Ĩ don't known if what u are saying are true because we re in NIG anything can happen and if it is TRUE dat mean UNCLE GEJ ß fool,dumb and stupid 4 not puting those CRIMINAL in Jail 2 rotten nd die there but if it is NOT that mean u ß big time fool nd stupid fellow 4 passin false infor. To get more infor on why Boko-Haram bcome pronouse during Election and After Election Go and Read Minister of defence A.O. AZAZI speach deliffer during S/south SUMIT, ĩ think u will get betta elitten on this. It'§ not about GEJ or northenal or s/south or s/east or s/west, ĩt is about anybody either muslim or christain or even harbalis or he or she soffa he or she can make nig betta place 4 u nd ĩ, stop thinkin like 9ria of 50s,pls this is new nig

I accept that I am a fool.. Without even argueing!!

BUT! I noticed your name is Yusuf... So by deductive reasoning, you are a Northerner, which means there is a 95% chance that you are a rehabilitated Almajiri, you have fhucked a cow before, a normad and definitely a Boko Haram sympathiser!! I dont blame you at all... Unfortunately, we all dont get the luxury to choose where we are born into..

HOWEVER... Just because because you are home schooled in the dessert, and the sun has dried up your brain cell, dosent mean you have to continue that way.. You have a shot at redemption.. Now listen very very carefully!! With the exception of Shehu Shagari & Late Musa Yaradua, all the Hausa presidents have all been military so you only understand animalistic behaivior of arrest and kill without evidence.. Unfortunately, this is a civilian dispensation.. You need to prove beyond reasonable doubt.. Jonathan cant just up and issue an arrest without concrete evidence.. Thats why he wasnt arrested in 2011 despite his clear warning that people will die if he didnt win and the subsequent loss of lives of both civilians and corp members..

My evidence are circumstantial at best.. But knowing how your people reason, after sniffing glue and molesting animals, I strongly stand by my belief that Atiku and Buhari are the financiers and patrons of the Boko Haram..

Now go make sweet love to your cow you person!

angry

The gods are wise!
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by shittuyusuf(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

I accept that I am a fool.. Without even argueing!!

BUT! I noticed your name is Yusuf... So by deductive reasoning, you are a Northerner, which means there is a 95% chance that you are a rehabilitated Almajiri, you have fhucked a cow before, a normad and definitely a Boko Haram sympathiser!! I dont blame you at all... Unfortunately, we all dont get the luxury to choose where we are born into..

HOWEVER... Just because because you are home schooled in the dessert, and the sun has dried up your brain cell, dosent mean you have to continue that way.. You have a shot at redemption.. Now listen very very carefully!! With the exception of Shehu Shagari & Late Musa Yaradua, all the Hausa presidents have all been military so you only understand animalistic behaivior of arrest and kill without evidence.. Unfortunately, this is a civilian dispensation.. You need to prove beyond reasonable doubt.. Jonathan cant just up and issue an arrest without concrete evidence.. Thats why he wasnt arrested in 2011 despite his clear warning that people will die if he didnt win and the subsequent loss of lives of both civilians and corp members..

My evidence are circumstantial at best.. But knowing how your people reason, after sniffing glue and molesting animals, I strongly stand by my belief that Atiku and Buhari are the financiers and patrons of the Boko Haram..

Now go make sweet love to your cow you person!

angry

The gods are wise!
. Me don't need 2 join word wit u because this is ur level of maturity and understandin of issue, ĩ can't blame u 4 dat and those it mean that anybody dat is bearing Yusuf is 4rm North or leave in north pls use υя .?..?.. But dis will not stop me 4rm xpressin myself. BACK to d ISSUE, Ĩ did not mean u b "fool or stupid" as u think ,1st of all, did ur own infor wrong?? If it'§ not wrong y RAKING like dis?? Its υя opinor, its right as far u re concern ,isn't it?? But ĩ don't know if re doptin υя personal opinion. because me don't know if it'§ wrong or right dat is y frame my sentence like dat. 2ndly, u said they ß ANIMAL fucker, my pple use 2 said "u can't know SWEETNESS of soup by mearly seeing it or passive its aroma but by TASTING it", because ĩ neva do such or c them or been 2 dat part of d country so didn't know if it is sweet or not or how it look like BUT u know dat it is "SWEET" ĩ don't know 4 u Õoooº°˚. ˚°º... ☺ how got know dat it is sweet,if u neva c them or been there or even fw d?? ?*.!?..- 4 . 3rdly, 4rm υя statement ĩ quote "Arrest & Kill dem WITHOUT ​ΞVIDENCE unfortunately" "Jonathan can't just up & issue an arrest WITHOUT CONCRATE EVIDENCE" can u c how intelligence u re?? The phrase WITHOUT EVIDENCE and WITHOUT CONCRATE EVIDENCE evendo de read diff meaning, de sound INNOCENT to me, Dat is y they can't be arrestd nd it means all υя ALIGATION was base on SPECULATION which could b true or not, bt unfortunatelly u decided to used comfirmatory statement 4 what u did not sure of 4 d reson best know 2 u, jst think of this; what of if they re not behind all this?? What will happen 2 their image dat we ve tarnish, moreover infor comming out 4rm minister of defence A.Oweyi Azazi did not point single finger toward Buari but ATIKU may ß, because is in PDP but ĩ don't know if u now know pass minister ooo . Read my statement "ĩ didn't say they are or not involve in this mess" but b4 accussing smbody of smthing let us be concrete enough inorder not 2 abuse their own right and ĩ will ß very glad if u can tell me when,where buari said "pple will die if he didn't win d election" as U TRASH OUT when bombin begon prominent in BH activities. And i didn't condole any act of TERRORISM but not to ß putin it on smbody head 4 d sake of HATER sake . 4thly, my pple don't think the way u thought, we think Up-right, don't accuse smbody 4 sake of HATER sake or without any concrete evidence. Note, Ĩ neva voted 4 Buari neither Atiku in my life nd not dat they re popula among my pple but just dont point accusin finger 4 d sake of hate. PEACE
Re: Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group by AnotherOkija: 3:04pm On May 24, 2012
Meet Mustafa Buhari ... He fhucks cows and lamas

Azazi is a northerner so his opinions stand to be biased...

Your people brought us Terrorism.. They are muslims and northerners so how upright can your people possibly be if they consider human lives to be dispensable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu Family’s Bid To Recover Ikoyi Property Suffers Setback / 51 Senators Absent As 57 Senators Elect Saraki As President / Nigeria’s Response To Inflation Is Inadequate – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.