Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ (13880 Views)

Nobel Prize For Conceding Defeat?: Stop Insulting GEJ. / Stop Insulting GEJ !!! / Stop Insulting Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by glowithdan(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2012
It is gradually becoming a way of life here in Nigeria with the way we insult our president.

Not taking away the freedom of expression, I personally think it's high time we stopped this disrespectful act, and rather seek everything little ways we can, in contributing to the growth of our nation!!

My candid opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by jmaine: 5:53pm On May 23, 2012
Bros, get used to it . .cos it's not ending any time soon grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by LogicMind: 6:05pm On May 23, 2012
only the abokis and their western slaves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 23, 2012
They don't insult him, it's the truth about him... GEJ is everything they say he is. cool

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Abagworo(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2012
I and one other person opened a thread about this in the past. The moderators need to act on it. The President is the face of our Nation and an insult on his person is an insult on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 6:11pm On May 23, 2012
After some time children outgrow childishness and fools outgrow foolishness; those that won't will be shamed by events.
Let those who are ill-bred display their ill-breeding.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 23, 2012
You earn respect, you don't demand it.. cool

GEJ hasn't earned no respect - only pigs, tribalists, and fellow thieving bastards and puppets respect that man..

He stole (Yeah, every kobo they steal from Nigeria is part of my national wealth) from me and my unborn children, and he deserves no respect. cool

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 23, 2012
The dude said "In Nigeria", yet some slowpoke tries to make it look like it's a NL thing.

Was Bush not disrespected? Look at what he turned USA economy into. . . . why should such man be respected? GEJ did the same.

It's like asking us to respect our thieves.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2012
Who is insulting retardeen? How can calling a man what he is, be termed as insultive?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by CyberG: 6:26pm On May 23, 2012
He is everything people call him and more!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Malawian(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2012
U dey mind them? Be like dem no dey see palm Oil soup drink wella these days. When their egbon dey there for 8 yrs dey theif and missmanage every, we no even hear anything from dem. Just under one year of south south them no want make we hear word again. Na una money them dey chop? When election reach again, we igbo people go still vote jona there. Who wan drink rat poison, make him go ask ara-wolowo which one to take. Stop browning the air for every with una unguarded yarns. Oya go sultan palace go postrate for una master. Fuckers!
shymmex: You earn respect, you don't demand it.. cool

GEJ hasn't earned no respect - only pigs, tribalists, and fellow thieving bastards and puppets respect that man..

He stole (Yeah, every kobo they steal from Nigeria is part of my national wealth) from me and my unborn children, and he deserves no respect. cool
U dey mind them? Be like dem no dey see palm Oil soup drink wella these days. When their egbon dey there for 8 yrs dey theif and missmanage every, we no even hear anything from dem. Just under one year of south south them no want make we hear word again. Na una money them dey chop? When election reach again, we igbo people go still vote jona there. Who wan drink rat poison, make him go ask ara-wolowo which one to take. Stop browning the air for every with una unguarded yarns. Oya go sultan palace go postrate for una master. Fuckers!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 23, 2012
Malawian: U dey mind them? Be like dem no dey see palm Oil soup drink wella these days. When their egbon dey there for 8 yrs dey theif and missmanage every, we no even hear anything from dem. Just under one year of south south them no want make we hear word again. Na una money them dey chop? When election reach again, we igbo people go still vote jona there. Who wan drink rat poison, make him go ask ara-wolowo which one to take. Stop browning the air for every with una unguarded yarns. Oya go sultan palace go postrate for una master. Fuckers! U dey mind them? Be like dem no dey see palm Oil soup drink wella these days. When their egbon dey there for 8 yrs dey theif and missmanage every, we no even hear anything from dem. Just under one year of south south them no want make we hear word again. Na una money them dey chop? When election reach again, we igbo people go still vote jona there. Who wan drink rat poison, make him go ask ara-wolowo which one to take. Stop browning the air for every with una unguarded yarns. Oya go sultan palace go postrate for una master. Fuckers!

Shut up. When their "egbon" was there for 8 years, OBJ was the most insulted person on NL both by Yorubas and non-Yorubas. So because GEJ is Ijaw, we should not insult his incompetent decisions?

Y'all are hoping that if you keep crying "tribalism", the insults will stop. No, it won't. Because it's not a tribalistic issue. I, for one, has nothing against the Ijaws.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Abagworo(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Shut up. When their "egbon" was there for 8 years, OBJ was the most insulted person on NL both by Yorubas and non-Yorubas. So because GEJ is Ijaw, we should not insult his incompetent decisions?

Y'all are hoping that if you keep crying "tribalism", the insults will stop. No, it won't. Because it's not a tribalistic issue. I, for one, has nothing against the Ijaws.

It might or might not be tribalistic but the office of the President should be revered. I don't think you will find it funny when ordinary Church overseers like Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Adeboye and co are insulted not to talk of our President. I'm a GEJ and PDP critic but I will never insult the President.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 23, 2012
Abagworo:

It might or might not be tribalistic but the office of the President should be revered. I don't think you will find it funny when ordinary Church overseers like Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Adeboye and co are insulted not to talk of our President. I'm a GEJ and PDP critic but I will never insult the President.

LMAO!!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by friedrice1: 7:52pm On May 23, 2012
The President has Earned every Disrespect or Insults directed at him.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by egift(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2012
On a lighter note...would you prefer...

Mali President Traore Beaten Up By Protesters - BBC
Interim Mali President Dioncounda Traore has been taken to hospital with a head wound after being attacked by demonstrators, officials say.

He is said to have been unconscious on arrival, but later left the hospital.

The army says it shot dead three people during mass protests by supporters of March's coup who were angry at a deal for Mr Traore, 70, to remain in office for a year.

On a serious note...Respect is earned...Until the following start, don't expect it to end anytime soon:
- Jonathan should stop lying, vowing, pretending, and making promises he is not ready to do anything about.
- He needs to stop shielding terror sponsors, criminals, looters, law-breakers, thugs, sycophants, etc. Prosecute them all. (Transparently, swiftly, and within the provisions of the law - bring all the proves - not Dokpesi SMS on NTA grin )
- Stop anti-people policies. Do things that truly uplift the people. Billion and trillions missing and nothing happening can only make things worst.

This could be a good start. Hope that helps the Fisherman/Zoo-keeper?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On May 23, 2012
Cos the leaders too dont care about the people they leading . . . .
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by homerac7: 8:10pm On May 23, 2012
@ OP,

It's a reflection of level of disappointment of people in him. For many reasons, mainly sentimental though, people banked on him but r daily being let down by his many fouls.

Maybe u should type in " the most cursed president" into your Google query bar and see what results it returns, that alone should give u a reason to take a second look at d subject himself.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 8:11pm On May 23, 2012
Fhemmmy: Cos the leaders too dont care about the people they leading . . . .

So how come I have never ever seen you insulting GEJ (neither can I imagine you doing it)?
Lets call a spade a spade, it is ill-brought up people that do such things.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 23, 2012
what do you expect people to when faced with a loquacious village eediot
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Chyz2: 8:51pm On May 23, 2012
He insults himself by making incompetent decisions.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by procedure: 8:53pm On May 23, 2012
when someone insult your sensibility no doubt you will fight back to insult their personality to show them they do not fit in the esteem they seem to have found themselves. imagine a president making comments as if his subjects are dunce.respect is reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Johndoe100(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2012
As usual, the self deception continues. Nobody insults the president, the way it is done on NL. Most of the people who do so on NL are not in Nigeria and are infact not Nigerians. Those Nairalanders who are in Nigeria and do this are all opposition people.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Malawian(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2012
How many times did obj devalue the naira? How many times did obj increase pump price? How much obj get when he show from kirikiri; how much the guy use take waka? Why we no see "occupy naija" when una egbon been dey there? Make una go postrate to una masters for sokoto. When election reach again, we go still put jona there. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by otokx(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2012
because of the level of their understanding
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Rhino5dm: 9:34pm On May 23, 2012
Yeah, Aregb-RASCAL is a good name? By the way, who was the architect of calling people names?

Were where the folks bleating on this thread when Jonathan went all out to classify people as RASCALs?

Beaf:

So how come I have never ever seen you insulting GEJ (neither can I imagine you doing it)?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Malawian(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2012
Na una yeruba people wey no get principles na im dey make hausa fulani dey believe say dem be the issue. Make una go sokoto go give una oga Mouth Action. Yeye dey smell. Honestly, aren't you yorubas ashamed of your serial duplicities? What do you guys stand for?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Fhemmmy: 11:02pm On May 23, 2012
Beaf:

Cos insulting is not my thing, i would rather put my point across in a matured way . . . But does not mean i am happy with all they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ikooko(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2012
@ poster,
when a man loose his credibility, he get insult as replacement.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by DisGuy: 11:27pm On May 23, 2012
you rarely get threads like these during Yara-Dull and OBJ's time

abegi

just pray for the bombers to have a change of heart

as we now know terrorism is not limited to nigeria, it is our turn
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 12:16am On May 24, 2012
people de insult'am?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by nwanze2: 6:26am On May 24, 2012
GEJ has disappointed d vast majority of the youth who voted for him, he deserve it and lots more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Wellington Jighere For Emerging World Scrabble Champion / 9th Assembly: Lawmakers To Get N19.89bn Allowances In Three Months / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State On Its Way To Becoming The Silicon Valley Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.