Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ (13898 Views)

Nobel Prize For Conceding Defeat?: Stop Insulting GEJ. / Stop Insulting GEJ !!! / Stop Insulting Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 8:19pm On May 24, 2012
dayokanu:

How come we never saw any moaning from bigots like you when OBJ was president and insulted daily?

How come we never saw moaning from you when Yar Adua was insulted daily

Now its Retardeens turn you now carry bucket dey wail inside

What a clown! Was I a member of NL when Obj was President?
Before GEJ's Presidency, I only ever came across your name in the romance section, so what would you know? I guess something about your hatred of Niger Deltans dragged you (and your kind) out of the romance section to polute what used to be a sensible and intelligent environment.
Secondly, I made several posts for people to stop calling Yar Adua horrible names.

We all know what your fuel is. Bigotry.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 8:33pm On May 24, 2012
Wallie: This is my belief based on my interaction on Nairaland:

1. Nigerians in general, especially those posting on this forum, are quick to curse you out or be disrespectful towards you when they do not agree with you. I think the anonymity of the web adds to it because people that will call you “sir” in person will call you “stupid” even when you hold a concurring view! I don’t like how Beaf, a person supposedly representing GEJ’s government, gets tangled up in all the cursing and name calling but I completely understand even if I do not agree with his point of view at times. People will test your civility and you’ll be forced to respond - even I do but I only represent me.:-) I would suggest Beaf should learn to ignore some posts.

2. Even with Yoruba’s culture of respect towards elders, Yorubas are more likely to voice their displeasure towards anybody even if the person is from the same tribe. In general, Yorubas will only respect you if you deserve to be respected and that includes members of their family.

3. Most of the insult towards GEJ is out of displeasure/frustration with his administration and not tribalism. If it were tribalism, people (Yorubas, Igbos, and Hausas) would not have voted for him.

4. We don’t all have to agree and that’s the beauty of democracy but try not to lose the message you’re trying to convey in your insults! You might be making a very important point but people might not get past the insult to see the merits of your arguments.

5. Lastly, we all share a common enemy - they look like us and also speak the same dialect as us! They are the ones responsible for the ongoing decay in Nigeria that directly or indirectly affects us and they are Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, Ijaws, Tivs etc. The fact that they're from your tribe or share the same religion as you should be completely irrelevant!

Dude, your post is truthful and packed with intelligence and wisdom. However, I refuse to agree with your roping Yoruba's into the insult game. It shows that like many, you too are a victim of the devilish ACN ploy to define itself as Yoruba. The insults are led by ACN members who claim it is a Yoruba or SW thing (Gbawe, dayokanu, Rhino.5dm, demdem) and other Yoruba's get roped in through bigotry or peer pressure. Fact is, it is a losing game and that will only become increasingly apparent in the next few months.

Thanks for your concerns and advice about my posts in the bolded, but I honestly have nothing to do with the FG. I am an ordinary NLer, just like you; don't be deceived by those who cannot match another posters intellect and so label me govt property to score cheap, low points.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by olawalebabs(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2012
Some people want to eat their cake and still have it. What is causing this insult is the 'our son' syndrome.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Chanchit: 8:41pm On May 24, 2012
Abagworo:

It might or might not be tribalistic but the office of the President should be revered. I don't think you will find it funny when ordinary Church overseers like Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Adeboye and co are insulted not to talk of our President. I'm a GEJ and PDP critic but I will never insult the President.
Then u r not a critic, cos the office of the president is a public office and not a spiritual one, bro'...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 24, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
How much GEJs will it take to light [b]an [/b]economical lightbulb?

you missed it - how many vows must gej take to change a light bulb?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by mbhs139(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2012
egift: On a lighter note...would you prefer...

On a serious note...Respect is earned...Until the following start, don't expect it to end anytime soon:
- Jonathan should stop lying, vowing, pretending, and making promises he is not ready to do anything about.
- He needs to stop shielding [/b]terror sponsors, criminals, looters, [b]law-breakers, thugs, sycophants, etc. Prosecute them all. (Transparently, swiftly, and within the provisions of the law - bring all the proves - not Dokpesi SMS on NTA grin )
- Stop anti-people policies. Do things that truly uplift the people. Billion and trillions missing and nothing happening can only make things worst.

This could be a good start. Hope that helps the Fisherman/Zoo-keeper?

Fashola tried doing that with a truck driver that blocked the express road and you need to see all the sort of names he was called and given on nairaland.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

What a clown! Was I a member of NL when Obj was President?
Before GEJ's Presidency, I only ever came across your name in the romance section, so what would you know? I guess something about your hatred of Niger Deltans dragged you (and your kind) out of the romance section to polute what used to be a sensible and intelligent environment.
Secondly, I made several posts for people to stop calling Yar Adua horrible names.

We all know what your fuel is. Bigotry.

Who cares when you became a member of NL, Go and check my post history aside from Sports, Its always been on politics

Most nigerians didnt hold back on OBJ and they insulted him very well, Yet no one came out to wail "He is our son" Its tribalism" Its lack of training" "Its bigotry"

Almost everyone on NL was unanimous in insulting Yar Adua during his tenure we didnt see any moaning from anywhere

Now its the turn of Retardeen the m0r0nic president we elected as a result of bigotry and now the cries wont stop

We know what drives you, Tribalism and bigotry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, your post is truthful and packed with intelligence and wisdom. However, I refuse to agree with your roping Yoruba's into the insult game. It shows that like many, you too are a victim of the devilish ACN ploy to define itself as Yoruba. The insults are led by ACN members who claim it is a Yoruba or SW thing (Gbawe, dayokanu, Rhino.5dm, demdem) and other Yoruba's get roped in through bigotry or peer pressure. Fact is, it is a losing game and that will only become increasingly apparent in the next few months.

Thanks for your concerns and advice about my posts in the bolded, but I honestly have nothing to do with the FG. I am an ordinary NLer, just like you; don't be deceived by those who cannot match another posters intellect and so label me govt property to score cheap, low points.

Accursed, u are a ffool. Today I am ACN, yesterday u was cpc, maybe tommorrow I go be apga. Anyway its good to know u avnt associated me to the killer party headed by the retardeen. That truly will suck.
Retardeen deserves no respect, he is dumb.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 24, 2012
i used to call yardua doa

so what gives?

and a sick yardua with all his faults is worth 10 drunken gejs

end of
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2012
we all keep missing the point - we are all victims of the propagated myth of cultural and ethnic disunity - only the poor and blissfully ignorant (and painfully intelligent) fall for this every time, GEJ is simply the most convenient figure to blame. The Foundation of the Presidency lies on other parts of Government. It is like asking one riot policeman to hold back a massive crowd of rioters. he will always be swayed to and fro. Unfortunately the most powerful factor (The Masses) are the ones doing the pushing/pulling, name-calling and insults. Someone mentioned how quick we are to insult when we do not agree. It is sad that this Myth has now become reality and continues to fuel the flames of backwardness and stagnation in this once-great country. GEJ may as well be a convenient victim of a hopeless situation. How would you act if you were in his shoes .. I forget grin grin grin grin he has no shoes grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Godogwu: 8:54pm On May 24, 2012
ceaser: Liar! Liar! bug on the wall!If someone died in 2000 and was resurrected this year, that person will'd prefered getting resurrected in Ghana and woulda regretted ever getting resurrected in Nigeria. Things have worsened. Third fastest growing economy my foot. Who you be sef to try to take us for fools in this forum? Oh, yeah I get it, you've been possessed by GEJ's lying spirit.

Lol! It's backward people like you that never progress in life. I don't just say non factual rubbish, you can check places like CNN , vanguard and this day newspaper.....if you are not aware, Nigeria now has a middle class, it didn't have one by 2000, a number of our major roads are now in good condition, the country is growing in infrastructure as time goes by. I am not going to compare Nigeria to Ghana because anyone who knows the stats knows that Nigeria is among the top three Economies in Africa Nevertheless Ghana is a great Nation of its own and if you prefer being Ghanian you might as well relocate there because your not necessarily a factor or a contribution to Nigeria and yea just because your sad state of living has not changed since 2000 doesnt mean the country isnt progressing, rather you are the one not progressing ok. Lastly I'm not possessed by GEJ's spirit or whatever.....I just believe in a greater Nigeria and there is no load of facteous nonsense anyone would throw at me that would sway me off my belief. I am proudly Nigerian smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2012
Infact come to think of it, those that still think this failed former governor of bayelsa will perform wonders for good in this country needs to get their heads examined.
A rretard like our president that openly claimed his loyalty lies with his party than those that voted him in simply needs to be stoned.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by GboyegaD(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Who cares when you became a member of NL, Go and check my post history aside from Sports, Its always been on politics

Most nigerians didnt hold back on OBJ and they insulted him very well, Yet no one came out to wail "He is our son" Its tribalism" Its lack of training" "Its bigotry"

Almost everyone on NL was unanimous in insulting Yar Adua during his tenure we didnt see any moaning from anywhere

Now its the turn of Retardeen the m0r0nic president we elected as a result of bigotry and now the cries wont stop

I am not responding to this post. I only want to ask if you would be coming for the Dallas International Festival on Saturday.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 9:01pm On May 24, 2012
Demdem:

Accursed, u are a ffool. Today I am ACN, yesterday u was cpc, maybe tommorrow I go be apga. Anyway its good to know u avnt associated me to the killer party headed by the retardeen. That truly will suck.
Retardeen deserves no respect, he is dumb.

Lol! See red-eyes! grin
Atiku messenger, your case is pathetic. Kill yourself because you have been told the plain truth. Wetin konsain me?

Here is your bitter medicine again:

Beaf:

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2012
dayokanu:

If they like let them cry blood, that's their ffucking business. A long way still to go till 2015.
The other day at CHOGM when other leaders were discussing on how to better their nations, our own retardeen president was no where to be found. Only to be found pants down with an Aussie ashie, that was after celebrating the retardeness birthday.
Shameless kai-kai loving pig.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by mandsignal(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2012
Abagworo: I and one other person opened a thread about this in the past. The moderators need to act on it. The President is the face of our Nation and an insult on his person is an insult on Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! See red-eyes! grin
Atiku messenger, your case is pathetic. Kill yourself because you have been told the plain truth. Wetin konsain me?

Here is your bitter medicine again:

Sho, u are confused dude. I thought u claimed am for buhari, when did u jump ship with atiku ode? U need lies to live. Enjoy.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by dayokanu(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2012
GboyegaD:

I am not responding to this post. I only want to ask if you would be coming for the Dallas International Festival on Saturday.

I'm travelling to Houston this weekend. Are you in Denton? We should meetup one of these days
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 9:21pm On May 24, 2012
Demdem:

Sho, u are confused dude. I thought u claimed am for buhari, when did u jump ship with atiku ode? U need lies to live. Enjoy.

Let the truth continue to pop out your lil red-eyes and give you a frantic fever.
Here it is again. Kill yourself, bro:

Beaf:

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2012
All the people I know who criticize and insult retardeen also insulted OBJ and Yar Adua

So they suddenly became bigots the moment the extended the same gesture to Retardeen

What a loser
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by WilyWily5: 9:28pm On May 24, 2012
vinceobe:
The northern governors spokesman Gov Babangida Aliu says the North will use the Yorubas to dislodge GEJ in 2015. Despite your being loyally used as alley, your people are being killed daily in the North. Two of your professors were killed recently in Kano by Boko Haram. GEJ is God sent to you. Cherio!
It was a sad thing to see intelligent professors killed by worthless moslems, but that sad event brought out the only good that Nigerians ever seen from the Yorubas, when the Boko Haram Islamic terrorist struck BUK, a 71yr old Yoruba Professor (Prof Olofin) took to his heels and broke world record as the World Oldest High Jumper.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

Let the truth continue to pop out your lil red-eyes and give you a frantic fever.
Here it is again. Kill yourself, bro:

Ffool, is when u have nothing to say after realizing that ur lies have caught up with u, u activate "operation mad beaf disease". I won't encourage u to derail this thread that tends to examine our loving president's daftness by responding to ur repetitionx so u are on ur own.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by eniyanman: 9:31pm On May 24, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: we all keep missing the point - we are all victims of the propagated myth of cultural and ethnic disunity - only the poor and blissfully ignorant (and painfully intelligent) fall for this every time, GEJ is simply the most convenient figure to blame. The Foundation of the Presidency lies on other parts of Government. It is like asking one riot policeman to hold back a massive crowd of rioters. he will always be swayed to and fro. Unfortunately the most powerful factor (The Masses) are the ones doing the pushing/pulling, name-calling and insults. Someone mentioned how quick we are to insult when we do not agree. It is sad that this Myth has now become reality and continues to fuel the flames of backwardness and stagnation in this once-great country. GEJ may as well be a convenient victim of a hopeless situation. How would you act if you were in his shoes .. I forget grin grin grin grin he has no shoes grin

Would people consider this govt incompetent if they saw a purposeful, well-thought out plan to make a difference? No. In what area have we seen any form of leadership from the President? The situation isn't hopeless it's the effort!. The criticism of this govt is in most cases sincere and not a function of ethnicity. Come to think of it, this is a President from a minority ethnic group who won a national election. Obviously, he didn't win because only his minority group voted for him. This govt has shown lack of direction, there is motion but no movement. Perhaps because it's going round in circles. Unfortunately, the wheels of incompetence rolls on.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Chanchit: 9:32pm On May 24, 2012
Osario: I have travelled around the world, I can tell that Nigerians are very loud, raw, brash, and very socially unrefined. We have no sense of public decency. Its only a brainless nation that produces the kind of stuff we read on nairaland. Goodluck Jonathan is the best president Nigeria ever had.
You are crazy.... If GEJ is ur best president ever, then all d people u met oversea r the ones with the common sense u think u have... May God punish d devil in ur life.... Amen...!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 9:37pm On May 24, 2012
Demdem:

Ffool, is when u have nothing to say after realizing that ur lies have caught up with u, u activate "operation mad beaf disease". I won't encourage u to derail this thread that tends to examine our loving president's daftness by responding to ur repetitionx so u are on ur own.

Now I know why they say the truth is bitter! grin
It gives toilet creatures bouts of sweat soaked fever and makes them utter their leprosied words with increased vigour!

Bro, here is the truth again. Entertain us! Let it kill you!

Beaf:

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Chanchit: 9:44pm On May 24, 2012
vinceobe:

The northern governors spokesman Gov Babangida Aliu says the North will use the Yorubas to dislodge GEJ in 2015. Yorubas, when will you be tired of being used and then dumped like used nappy by the North? Despite your being loyally used as alley, your people are being killed daily in the North. Two of your professors were killed recently in Kano by Boko Haram. GEJ is God sent to you. He is the only redeemer you have. Just as the Jews did not know that the Messiah has come, that is how I perceive your situation. Cherio!
So this is what ur messiah looks like...? Mtcheeew.... Slowpokolomiko messiah...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2012
A president that tells me to be calm and get used to bombs since it occurs worldwide needs not just curses but ought to be stoned.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2012
A criminous president that has killers like tompolo, boyloaf, ateke etc as advisers when there are decent nigerdeltaa out there needs to be eaten up alive by worms. Was this the transformation agenda he promised?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Chanchit: 9:52pm On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

Do you watch international news media - and how they call GEJ a WEAK PRESIDENT all the time?

Everyone knows he's weak, and utterly corrupt, save that damaging the already battered image for the birds..

Corruption, Boko Haram, joblessness etc are the things damaging the country's image - not a president every tom, dick, and mariah call weak..
Not to talk about the kheu kheu, wei him wife dey drop for national t.v, she don spoil my speaker, now if i see her for t.v, i dey run, before she spoil the screen with her bulletious english....
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2012
Worse still, a president that has on his desk the list of sponsors of evil boko for months now and still deem it fit not to arrest and prosecute these criminals instead of releasing their names like noisemakers ought to be struck with leprosy. Innocent souls just dying for nothing everyday because of the retardeen's selfishness.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Pakavy(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2012
because he deserves 2 b insulted 4 his indifference 2 d plights of d average nigerian
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by jimjones: 9:59pm On May 24, 2012
cos he a person, innit cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces / Tijanniya Sect: We Did Not Appoint Sanusi Our Leader In Nigeria / Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.