Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ (13897 Views)

Nobel Prize For Conceding Defeat?: Stop Insulting GEJ. / Stop Insulting GEJ !!! / Stop Insulting Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by GboyegaD(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2012
Detongue: I find out dat a lot of ppl are not well brought up...(no home training.) If u can insult a man as old as ur father, it den means dat some ppl here, don't hv fathers. No apology

And being well brought up is defined as managing the truth right? How dare you say he is insulted in the first instance when what people write is just the simple truth. You are the type that is dragging the nation backward in the name of manners which of a truth is just deceit. You are being decietful here because I can assure you at a point in time in your life, you must have insulted someone's father for real. If you care to know, I got only one father and for you whose got fathers, I SMH for you.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by AjanleKoko: 5:00pm On May 24, 2012
Interestingly, it's only on the web and social media that you find a pocket of GEJ defenders. Like on Nairaland.

I was in Yenagoa a while back. It was curses for the man all the way, by the common people; traders, okada-men, artisans, etc.
Just like how Yorubas hated/still hate OBJ's guts till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by PeterKbaba: 5:01pm On May 24, 2012
ziccoit:

Your level of reasoning and conceptualisation of issues is always at variant with principle of right thinking and developmental oriented ideologies. Why are you like this?

the guy is an alien.. cos every garbage from his mouth is always trash.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ceaser: 5:01pm On May 24, 2012
glowithdan: It is gradually becoming a way of life here in Nigeria with the way we insult our president.

Not taking away the freedom of expression, I personally think it's high time we stopped this disrespectful act, and rather seek everything little ways we can, in contributing to the growth of our nation!!

My candid opinion.
If
a president, disregarding his exalted office, makes a
habit of lying, it
is our duty as citizens to point out that
he is a liar--and
that he has betrayed the high
expectations of his office. Rather than importune citizens to
"respect the office" that
the occupant/incumbent has
disrespected by lying, you
ought to harangue holders of high
office not to devalue their positions by acting abominably or
deplorably. I
abhor the self-debasing self-censorship
that invites us to
speak untruth in the alleged name of
exhibiting respect for an office that has been thoroughly
devalued by an
incumbent, whether he/she be a
president, governor,
minister, commissioner, local
government chairman, chairperson of a board. Strictures like
yours, @porter glowithdan
, have the effect of
encouraging corruption
and bad leadership. You'd not insist,
say, that a president/ governor/minister ought not to steal
public resources.
Instead, you'd rebuke those who--
faced with
incontrovertible proof--make the
correct, truthful judgment by calling a thieving
president/governor/
minister by the proper name: THIEF!". @ Poster, glowitdan, you're simply a
Stockholm Syndromed (look up "stockholm syndrome" in your medical dictionary)
Nigerian citizen who worries more
about respecting
office holders and not calling them by
their real names - thieves - to the hearing of the outside
world than he
worries about what the thieves are
doing to Nigeria.
Everyday brings me to the realization
that our struggle for Nigeria is not just against the
corrupt gluttons in office
but to repair the psychological damage
they have done to
the fragment of our citizenry who
defend them).
And I second.
Let the thieves know that they are
thieves; they don't
deserve your respect. They don't know
the meaning of
respect, yet they want to be respected. Nigerians please
let us support people who genuinely
care for the masses,
let us stop protecting and hero
worshiping the thieves
who are destroying lives. They are ruthless, greedy and
they are BARAWO, THIEVES. That is their
name, nothing
more, nothing else. STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT, YOUR TIME
IS NOW, SAY NO TO
CORRUPTION.

And GEJ asks for more:-
Jonathan the Clueless,
Jonathan the Congenial and Jonathan the Cruel.

And more:-

Jo-lantern o:-
Jonathan fé di pampers f'éjò
Badluck fé fi petrol dín dòdò
Egbere fé f'èhìntì l'órí òkadà
Ó fé fi spagetti se walking stick
Ó fé fi grenade se banger
Ó fé fi spoon wa canoe
Joe fé se pedicure fún lion.
Better still ó fé fi
ata gúngún lé tìróò.

Meaning of JONATHAN: Just On National
Assignment To Hurt All Nigerians
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Godogwu: 5:03pm On May 24, 2012
shymmex: You earn respect, you don't demand it.. cool

GEJ hasn't earned no respect - only pigs, tribalists, and fellow thieving bastards and puppets respect that man..

He stole (Yeah, every kobo they steal from Nigeria is part of my national wealth) from me and my unborn children, and he deserves no respect. cool

No offense tho, but what exactly did GEJ steal from you and your unborn children smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by PeterKbaba: 5:03pm On May 24, 2012
mjconcept:

They call a weak president because he isn't playing by the rules but i must admit GEJ seems weak at times.

The image of Nigeria has already been damaged by our past leaders.

Corruption is already our culture,boko haram caused by greedy politicians who seek power and wealth by all means OBODO ADIRO MMA BU URU NDI NZE,joblessness long contracted deadly diesease. You should just publicly admit you just hate GEJ.

I hate both jonathan and his party pdp with a passion.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 5:05pm On May 24, 2012
Is it not funny how this is about to turn into another ethnic warfare thread? Lol! grin
That is the practical proof that the GEJ insults are driven by ethnic bigotry.

Many are very uncomfortable that a man from the long suffering Niger Delta (where the goose that lays the golden egg, oil is located) is on the seat of power; they are deeply scared it would wreck their evil gravy train.
This set of animals have the deep pockets to finance ethnically bigoted campaigns in the press and on the internet. There are also many enough fools to take the bait.

A few ACN dolts have mentioned on this thread that I call Aregbesola "AregbeRASCAL!" Lol! He is one of those actively sponsoring ethnically bigoted, Nazi style attacks on GEJ and the rest of the country, yet he (like his NURTW type followers) is a thoroughly empty, ill-bred and corrupt fellow with not a single acheivement to point at in two useless years of claiming and renaming every FG project, globetrotting and living in Lagos. What kind of governor abuses a political opponnents physical attributes on TV saying they have funny eyes? Who aside from someone from the gutter like Aregbesola? It is easy to see why his NL followers come across as creatures of the toilet floor.

Nutin do una! Make una continue jare! Ill-breeding is like gold, it can't hide itself. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by GboyegaD(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

In fact, the simplest way to test this would be to gather all the usernames of those that use words like "retardeen" and geographically locate their section of origin. The truth is bitter, but we all know that the insults on GEJ are a political game harnessing ethnic bigotry and played by the fools in ACN.

Within the next couple of years, it would be plain to see that their primitive route is the surest path to increasing irrelevance and defeat. Indeed it is already becoming apparent in the losing alliances they have been trying to strike up. Losers align with losers.

I now know how backward you are in your thinking. Go to the various slums you have in Bayelsa and ask if they like Jonathan. You cannot use those here on NL to reach a conclusion because many of the Niger Deltans here supporting him are those who have benefitted one way or the other from his inefficiencies and corruption. Go get a life and stop exhibiting your stu,pidity here on NL. We all know you are a beneficiary of the corrupt government as such, you can never tell the truth.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ceaser: 5:08pm On May 24, 2012
Abagworo: I and one other person opened a thread about this in the past. The moderators need to act on it. The President is the face of our Nation and an insult on his person is an insult on Nigeria.
My friend, will you wake up and stop saying that.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 5:08pm On May 24, 2012
GboyegaD:

I now know how backward you are in your thinking. Go to the various slums you have in Bayelsa and ask if they like Jonathan. You cannot use those here on NL to reach a conclusion because many of the Niger Deltans here supporting him are those who have benefitted one way or the other from his inefficiencies and corruption. Go get a life and stop exhibiting your stu,pidity here on NL. We all know you are a beneficiary of the corrupt government as such, you can never tell the truth.

Said by GboyegaD.
The counting begins! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by mjconcept(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2012
GboyegaD:

And being well brought up is defined as managing the truth right? How dare you say he is insulted in the first instance when what people write is just the simple truth. You are the type that is dragging the nation backward in the name of manners which of a truth is just deceit. You are being decietful here because I can assure you at a point in time in your life, you must have insulted someone's father for real. If you care to know, I got only one father and for you whose got fathers, I SMH for you.
Yes some of things we hear are true but some are Politically,Religiously,and Regionaly moltivated.Again there is a clear difference between Criticism and Insult.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 5:10pm On May 24, 2012
AjanleKoko: Interestingly, it's only on the web and social media that you find a pocket of GEJ defenders. Like on Nairaland.

I was in Yenagoa a while back. It was curses for the man all the way, by the common people; traders, okada-men, artisans, etc.

A man of your standing mingled with " traders, okada-men, artisans, etc?"
Abeg, tell anoda tori jare!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by jaybee(f): 5:13pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf: After some time children outgrow childishness and fools outgrow foolishness; those that won't will be shamed by events.
Let those who are ill-bred display their ill-breeding.

are you insinuating that mischief makers and deceitful people like you will one day outgrow their mischief and deceit?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Tos87(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2012
@op...hahah....u never start,..any corrupt leader stands to recieve bunch of insults from his country men/women.So we'll keep doing it and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 5:16pm On May 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Have you also checked the Geography of those who called Yar Adua names like Yar'Adull? or the geography of those who insulted OBJ without relenting during his 8yrs

I dont expect a bigot like you to think that deep anyway

I never ever used a derogatory name on Yar Adua, much as I hated his govt. I'm talking here even at the height of the AWOL in Saudi saga here.
If you are saying that the geography of those who freely insulted Yar Adua (especially when he was ill) is the same geography as those insulting GEJ, then you are telling us a lot indeed. You actually want us to believe it is a cultural thing.

Unfortunately for coarse types like you, you will always seek company. You will always claim that the gutter ways peculiar to you, are a cultural thing when they clearly arent.

Up ACN, the party for NURTW and dayokanu types! grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by mjconcept(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2012
ceaser: My friend, will you wake up and stop saying that.
Why shouldn't he say that, when you insult your Father in public it means you are cultureless,mannerless, and st.upid.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ziccoit: 5:18pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf: Is it not funny how this is about to turn into another ethnic warfare thread? Lol! grin

Many are very uncomfortable that a man from the long suffering Niger Delta (where the goose that lays the golden egg, oil is located) is on the seat of power; they are deeply scared it would wreck their evil gravy train.
This set of animals have the deep pockets to finance ethnically bigoted campaigns in the press and on the internet. There are also many enough fools to take the bait.

A few ACN dolts have mentioned on this thread that I call Aregbesola "AregbeRASCAL!" Lol! He is one of those actively sponsoring ethnically bigoted, Nazi style attacks on GEJ and the rest of the country, yet he (like his NURTW type followers) is a thoroughly empty, ill-bred and corrupt fellow with not a single acheivement to point at in two useless years of claiming and renaming every FG project, globetrotting and living in Lagos. What kind of governor abuses a political opponnents physical attributes on TV saying they have funny eyes? Who aside from someone from the gutter like Aregbesola? It is easy to see why his NL followers come across as creatures of the toilet floor.

Nutin do una! Make una continue jare! Ill-breeding is like gold, it can't hide itself. grin grin grin

You are looking for an escape route right? What is tribalistic in saying and defending the truth?

Do you mean the content of this comment;

AjanleKoko: Interestingly, it's only on the web and social media that you find a pocket of GEJ defenders. Like on Nairaland.

OR this;

PeterKbaba:

God bless you... when obj was there, it was mostly yorubas that were always insulting him and also protesting... An igbo man would rather die in silence because the man come from their town, knowing well the man and his cronies are eating all their resources bad

When people are only saying the truth.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Exponental(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2012
He is wearing a "garment of insults". So wat do u expect. If he can pull it off, let him do so.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by unbiasedjudge(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2012
simply because GEJ sucks!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by pdpiperpippen: 5:23pm On May 24, 2012
Trust me if any of you were president we all wld insult u too! Its part of the pecks of office. If u doubt me ask obama.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 5:23pm On May 24, 2012
I think we should start a thread that is titled, "Please Insult GEJ Wella! Show your love for ACN! Indicate state of origin."

Such a thread would yield exceedingly interesting results indeed! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by forkadict(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

So how come I have never ever seen you insulting GEJ (neither can I imagine you doing it)?
Lets call a spade a spade, it is ill-brought up people that do such things.

Na so you jobless reach. You know everyone that insults and all those that do not insult GEJ on nairaland.

Dirty niggah, you need to get a life. Seriously speaking
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by mjconcept(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2012
pd piper pippen: Trust me if any of you were president we all wld insult u too! Its part of the pecks of office. If u doubt me ask obama.
Yes I know that illitrates insult llitrates criticize.Obama is obeying the eleventh commandements THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 5:27pm On May 24, 2012
fork adict:

Na so you jobless reach. You know everyone that insults and all those that do not insult GEJ on nairaland.

Dirty niggah, you need to get a life. Seriously speaking

Don't be jealous, bro. [b]Fhemmy [/b]is not like you, he is well brought up, well mannered and always balanced.
Anyways, what can be expected of person who chooses an id like "fork adict?"

Comedy!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by jaybee(f): 5:28pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf: Is it not funny how this is about to turn into another ethnic warfare thread? Lol! grin

I see (read) a post from a 'well bred' 'respectful' 'detribalized' 'intellectual' 'civilized' 'matured' 'unperturbed' personality
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by jamil2(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2012
cus he deserved it, but on the other hand milloins are praising him.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by jaybee(f): 5:38pm On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

Only cowards would respect a thieving, and clueless scum - because they're scared of the repercussion..

Why should I respect a man with no dignity, and self-respect?? Once you don't care about your dignity, and you don't respect yourself - you can't expect people to respect you, period...

[size=18pt]LET PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN EARN HIS RESPECT; NOT DEMAND IT[/size]
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 24, 2012
Godogwu:
No offense tho, but what exactly did GEJ steal from you and your unborn children?

Read the first page!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by forkadict(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2012
Osario: I have travelled around the world, I can tell that Nigerians are very loud, raw, brash, and very socially unrefined. We have no sense of public decency. Its only a brainless nation that produces the kind of stuff we read on nairaland. Goodluck Jonathan is the best president Nigeria ever had.

LMFAO.
Number One. Na how many countries you don reach wey you come here dey brag say you don travel around the world?

Number two. Goodluck is the best president naija ever had? If i swear for you ehn?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by bknight: 5:46pm On May 24, 2012
Welcome to democracy!

randy jacob zuma had a painted image of him with his zippers down. Why didn't the painter lay his emphasis elsewhere? Because it depicted Mr-Randy-President!

The only revenge an average nigerian takes on a nonperforming leader is to howl cusses at him. Besides,
Calling a slowpoke a slowpoke is not 'abusing' him but simply describing what he is.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by forkadict(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

Don't be jealous, bro. [b]Fhemmy [/b]is not like you, he is well brought up, well mannered and always balanced.
Anyways, what can be expected of person who chooses an id like "fork adict?"

Comedy!

To prove that you don't have a life. You are unarguably, the most despised and disliked nairalander. As such, on most political posts, people hurl insults at you which in my opinion is only normal given your unimaginable level of stooooopidity. But then you have more than enough time to reply everyone. and on every post. Do you know how many man hours we are talking about here?

Like i said on some other post, i ALWAYS feel like throwing up on your face anytime you show up on any thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by fortyfeet(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2012
i want to state here that people did not vote for GEJ because they loved, trusted or believed in him. at least there is no record anywhere to justify that, but the fear of buhari. and as buhari is going to be prominent again in 2015, GEJ will still be prefered. even my humble self. but has GEJ failed. i think we were to quick to turn against him. when you send someone to do a job, he definitely will need your support. personal opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) / Meaning Of OP MESA / We Are Going To Forbid Any Form Of Monopoly- Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.