Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission (84532 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Time2talk(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2012
Can someone pls help with the address of federal civil service commission in Ibadan
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by bestus: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2012
it the list out for those that applied for the job. Can anyone tell me or give me the latest info on foreign affair. and when r dey pasting the list of the successful candidate.THANK YOU
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Guvan: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
Pls I filled D̶̲̥̅̊ online form on D̶̲̥̅̊ civil service commision website coz am in kano and kano is not on D̶̲̥̅̊ list of Places 2 collect hard copy form.hop am not wrong friends.ε̲̣̣
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
I would be delighted if someone with any info on MFA recruitment shares it here. it would do a whole lot of good. The big question is what is holding dem and when will they call for interview or test.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by bestus: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
Pls is the list of successful candidate for the foreign affair commission out?If yes,pls which Newspaper is it or were can i locate the list.

Thank you
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by omoisreali: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Am tired with this endless waiting for the next stage after the form collection and submission
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
omoisreali: [color=#990000][/color]Am tired with this endless waiting for the next stage after the form collection and submission
Heehehehehe we are in naija oh remember? Patience is d keyword
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Beaf1: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
Does that means they are yet to call for this recruitment? Na wa o
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Beaf1: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
irpheezy:

Yes Patience is also our first lady
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by omoisreali: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
irpheezy:

I know . ThAnks
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2012
But do you guys know what is delaying them. What next sef? Are they going to conduct an aptitude test or it is going to be an interview or people will just be called and interview. Any idea?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
I applied as well,but all the rumours I could gather was that the FAM is presently dealing with promotion interview and placement of their staffs after which they will call successful applicants who met the requirement for the interview. THIS IS JUST THE RUMOUR SOMEONE FROM ABJ TOLD ME,I JUST DECIDED TO SHARE TO KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE. Thanks
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
Tesiday: I applied as well,but all the rumours I could gather was that the FAM is presently dealing with promotion interview and placement of their staffs after which they will call successful applicants who met the requirement for the interview. THIS IS JUST THE RUMOUR SOMEONE FROM ABJ TOLD ME,I JUST DECIDED TO SHARE TO KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE. Thanks
I also heard dat, but on another thread here in NL, people are sayin the test was supposed to have been conducted last saturday but has been postponed to next saturday and the list of shortlisted candidates will be published in either Punch orThisday newspapers during the week.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by andre99(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
We keep our hands crossed.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kuljay: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2012
Please let the house know any latest development

1 Like

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by bigmosh: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2012
I heard some names av been pasted in Federal Civil Service Commissionn Abuja or Civil Service Club in Abuja, Can anyone please confirm this and if yes where exactly are the names pasted , I would appreciate if i can get the address. Thank you
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
If u have person in Abuja let them check for you cos the exam is 22 of this month and accreditation is 20-21 for Lagos people
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by bigmosh: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
How do i get where the accreditation centers are , Thank you
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2012
Let somebody check
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by bigmosh: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2012
Where will they check please?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Miday: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
[quote author=bigmosh]How do i get where the accreditation centers are , Thank you
D center for accreditation is @ baptist academy,obanikoro. On d 20th and 21st of Sept, 8am prompt for people who reside in Lagos. D exam is on sat d 22nd, u r 2 go with d original of ur certificates, 2 passport photographs and writing materials.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by annabee(f): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
[quote author=Miday][/quote]

Hi, I received an sms asking me to go to csc for my exam number and accreditation.
I am from the eastern zone but I live in lagos. Do you know if I can do my accreditation and exams in lagos?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2012
annabee:

Hi, I received an sms asking me to go to csc for my exam number and accreditation.
I am from the eastern zone but I live in lagos. Do you know if I can do my accreditation and exams in lagos?
No,you will do it it at your Zonal HQ in the east and be fast about ur plans.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2012
Cente for accreditations are different so it's beta u check where u are posted to be acccreditted
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by bigmosh: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2012
Where can i please find the accreditation centers? i know the exam is on Saturday at Mende High school for Foreign Affair Officers. but don't know where to get accredited....Please any information on where to do my accreditation?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by bariat(f): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2012
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]Pls any update on this?saw my name on thé shortlisted names.I want to have an idea on how its going to be
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by samuelUMOH(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2012
/hi am told my name is there bt am based in lagos from south south does dat imply I travel to port?where are ther centers in ph?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Ijie22(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2012
Pls. Where can I find the list of shortlisted candidates for the ministry of foreign affairs
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2012
Accreditation and test now over. Please let's share our experiences in the various Geo-Political zones,to know if the questions were same nationwide,if it the same administrative body that conducted the exam nationwide and more. Just to keep the info flowing. Thanks,May God bless us all and give us our dream job soon.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by samuelUMOH(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2012
Helo it was tough to get acreditation in south south bt on exam day organisation was superb
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by bariat(f): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2012
Yea Nice oné!twas essay,compréhension,current affaires and logical reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.