Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission (84531 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by ambkayode: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2013
No, he isn't.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by ambkayode: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2013
A different one in that, he didn't get the form like we did. He had earlier obtained the job but he didn't get his letter until very recently.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by ambkayode: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2013
That's because he wasn't aware his colleagues had got theirs. Let's hope for the best, friends.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kinnex(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
amb. kayode:
No, he isn't.

okay, bro.. Now, i understand..

@All.. Happy New Month!!! Let's keep hope alive.. Expectation is the mother of Manifestation. February shall be our month. All will be well.. Cheers!
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by isaacreigns(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
amb. kayode:
A different one in that, he didn't get the form like we did. He had earlier obtained the job but he didn't get his letter until very recently.
Is it a different ministry and when did ur friend get the form?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Guys, have any of you been called for documentation in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs? A friend of mine was called yesterday to go for documentation today. He has done his and was told they would get back to him. He is from the North Central Region. Did any get the call?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
3nx noooo how true is the jist?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
A friend of mine got a call yesterday to come for documentation today, he has since done it. He was told that he would be contacted after they take his documents for processing. He is of the same recruitment process with us and he was also interviewed with us. So, guys have any of you been contacted for documentation, please share.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Was he called on sunday?How can they call someone yesterday and asked him to document today? Its not possible cos they should consider where the person might be staying before giving him a short notice
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
That was what I was told. I still don't know how possible it is, but I know for certain that he was called and he has done his. The guy has been in Abuja since after the interview. I will still ask for more info.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
Please call him and get info from him because we need update?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kinnex(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
@s3nn2x,
Were there others who were called from the same state/region as your friend? I got in touch with some co-applicants from my state and indeed the s/west to confirm if they got the same info, but none has responded in the affirmative.. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope all will be well sha.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
@3nx1 pls ring me @ 08039119822.how do I reach u.speakuche@yahoo.com.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ 3nx1 please confirm.pls how do I reach u? My number is 08039119822.or send me an email speakuche@yahoo.com
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by bobbydbobo: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
Good friends, I'm still finking how possibble it is that any1 has been called tho I learnt they re almost thru buh are just stalling nd tryn to b careful wiv d results. Pls, let us knw if for certain sum1 was called so we cn make meaningful enquiries. Fanks. @kinnex, long time
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ bobbydobo let make our inquiries pls wrong info is not good @ this stage.send me an email let exchange contacts.thanks
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by bobbydbobo: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
@S3nnx2: pls any confirmation on the info?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by s3nn2x(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
I just called the guy, he said he was the only one that was called, but he saw files of other people that have done theirs. I think is now an individual, no longer state by state issue. I also think there are people here that have done theirs,even here on nairaland but they are keeping it a secret. Let's just hope they call us also, and endeavour to make sure you keep your phone charged and with you always. If the could call on a sunday...
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
This is strange I must confess
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by faithco: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
A friend actually asked me to pass this info across,for those waiting to hear frm MFA. They av gotten back to people,two frm each state. So if u avent heard frm them,either u try to confirm or move on so one won't end up waiting in vain.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Grego3(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
If is all true, why 've dey treated us in dis manner?,our anticipation, time, energy, finance...... All gone. Don't our noble country 've d resources? Why published a final list to d world?
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by Innocent314: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
I heard from online newspaper dt house of rep. questions federal civil service commssion on corruptions in dia recruitment exercised
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by kinnex(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hello guys,
Is there any other confirmation/information? Is the recruitment process finally over? Is there any other person that knows someone that has been called? (Sighs!) sad
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
Can u post the link the shortlisted name.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
The list I saw in hotniajajob is that of technical aid corp.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by saucepan: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2013
the results have not yet been made public and no body has been called yet, hopefully it shall be next week. with all these rumours i had to go to the fcsc yesterday
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by isaacreigns(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2013
saucepan: the results have not yet been made public and no body has been called yet, hopefully it shall be next week. with all these rumours i had to go to the fcsc yesterday
Is it d fcsc at Abuja and what were you able to find out? I av confirmed it that some av been called for real.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by profGinger: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
@ saucepan pls ring or mail me pls.
Re: Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission by joshuajunior(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Good day..fellow nairalands, the list is finally out.check www.fcsc.gov.ng under test..its 3 per state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.