Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK (12068 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter / Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by PrinceDudu(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2012
pd piper pippen: I happen to know this man, he served in federal government college kaduna, where he got a 14year old jss3 student pregnant, convinced her to abort the pregnancy unfortunately she died in the process, his father being a colenel in the army arranges for the closure of the case, whisking the peeedophile to d uk, now fate has caught up with him. Hope he rots in jail.

Really! then i would support this

ismhab: THEY SHOULD CUT HIS JOYSTICK.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by rockafela(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2012
when there re cute women everywhere almost offering you for free...some people sha curse de follow dem
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 24, 2012
So straight people can be deviants too! Bwaahahahahaha!cheesy
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by MacLovington(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2012
What he did is a very bad thing.
A bad development for budding naija teachers in UK.

But he could easily have come from any country. An English "Miss" who regularly had s3x with her pupil (a boy under-15 or so) was even spared jail just last year in UK. A married woman with children for that matter. Teachers are regularly setenced in Uk for molesting pupils.
Have you all forgotten the lady in UK who molested kindergarten children, filmed them and sent to her online boyfriend?

Paedophiles are everywhere. If you expect that out of 160m people, there will be none, then I must be Santa Claus.

our children are all potentially at risk. Just be open with them so they can tell you if such happen (God forbid).
The Authorities need to do better screening and try to pick up tell-tale signs ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Afam4eva(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2012
That man is a serial molester and deserves to have his joystick cut off and sent to the gallows.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by malc619(m): 12:33pm On May 24, 2012
These guys can't stop bringing shame and disgrace to us....
For those fools bringing tribal sentiments into this, I wonder if whites know the difference between the ethnic groups in Nigeria... They treat all Nigerians as the same. ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ irrespective of the culprit's tribe, we are all affected.....
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by dasparrow: 12:34pm On May 24, 2012
mukina2:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerian-teacher-arraigned-for-raping-schoolgirl-in-uk/

I am not suprised. I know what my eyes saw when I lived in Nigeria. Lustful men both married and single everywhere who had no atom of self control. Most Nigerian bred men lack self control because the overwhelmingly negative Nigerian culture permits them to be so. Moreover, Nigerian society does not frown at paedophilia, r/a/p/e, and chronic infidelity. This is why Nigerians look away when such acts are being commited because it is a chuvinist and tribalistic nation.

Nigerian bred men then think they can take their demons of lust and obsession with s/.e/x outside the shores of Nigeria to advanced and orderly nations and think they will get away with their paedophilia acts there. May this paedophile rot in jail. No wonder we Nigerians are not liked anywhere in the world we go because every bad thing under the sun we must take part in.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by gulfer: 12:59pm On May 24, 2012
pd piper pippen: I happen to know this man, he served in federal government college kaduna, where he got a 14year old jss3 student pregnant, convinced her to abort the pregnancy unfortunately she died in the process, his father being a colenel in the army arranges for the closure of the case, whisking the peeedophile to d uk, now fate has caught up with him. Hope he rots in jail.
Is this a fact or fallacy?
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Eazeee(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2012
Green white Green stil dorminates d black Race
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by hyman288: 1:04pm On May 24, 2012
LET HIM FACE THE CONSEQUENCE.UNLIKE NIJA WHERE ANYTHING GOES WITHOUT CHECKS
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 24, 2012
If we leave religion and ethnicity from our discussions especially when there is no correlation, Nairaland would be better. Already, there is serious digression from the subject matter.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by queensmith: 1:23pm On May 24, 2012
dasparrow:

I am not suprised. I know what my eyes saw when I lived in Nigeria. Lustful men both married and single everywhere who had no atom of self control. Most Nigerian bred men lack self control because the overwhelmingly negative Nigerian culture permits them to be so. Moreover[b], Nigerian society does not frown at paedophilia, r/a/p/e, and chronic infidelity.[/b] This is why Nigerians look away when such acts are being commited because it is a chuvinist and tribalistic nation.

Nigerian bred men then think they can take their demons of lust and obsession with s/.e/x outside the shores of Nigeria to advanced and orderly nations and think they will get away with their paedophilia acts there. May this paedophile rot in jail. No wonder we Nigerians are not liked anywhere in the world we go because every bad thing under the sun we must take part in.

Ah dasparrow is too sensible. You have taken everything I was thinking and written it down.

When you reveal the truth about their culture they start getting defensive and rant like rabid animals, they lack the ability to sit and reason things for themselves, just blindly following any trend thrown at them. He will rot in jail, and many others like him when people realize what these disgusting Nigerian men are like.
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by bisi16(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2012
Must u pple go tribal on every issue here? Kai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) / Nigerians React To #eseoruru's Kidnap & Forced Marriage / Man Arrested For Allegedly Selling Meat Infected With Tuberculosis In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.